PDA

View Full Version : Just dont get the dress code now adays............

lebomb
11-01-2012, 09:37 AM
I just cant get into the lady dressing all nice, sexy and sharp, and the niggra looks like he is about to go shoot some hoops (all dressed down and shit)
Shit looks straight up ridiculous to me. :rolleyes Guess Im just an Ol school G. :hat

http://www.chicagonow.com/lists-that-actually-matter/files/2012/07/Kim+Kardashian+and+Kanye+West+holding+hands+as+the y+arrive+at+the+Hakkasan.jpg

http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/ludacris-girlfriend-fab.jpg

At least be on the same level as your lady niggras........example A below.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/stories/large/2010/08/01/76628932.jpg

lebomb
11-01-2012, 09:40 AM
I went out with my g/f last weekend, and I saw this same crap. Girl all smokin hot, and the dudes looked like wanna be rappers. This was a nice spot downtown SA too.
My girl looked hot, but damnit....I dressed the part. Smooth collarless shirt, slacks and nice shoes.

leemajors
11-01-2012, 09:54 AM
hardly your concern how other dudes dress tbh

clambake
11-01-2012, 10:16 AM
you lost me at "nice spot in downtown SA"

ToughActinTinactin
11-01-2012, 11:18 AM
BS, I still look good dressed down.

lebomb
11-01-2012, 01:42 PM
BS, I still look good dressed down.

Niggra, you prolly look like lil Wayne an shit........

The Gemini Method
11-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Lost me at people in Texas dressing well...

j/k

Them peeps be having long money--to where it don't matter what they wear; it's known what they about.

Trill Clinton
11-01-2012, 02:44 PM
i'm guilty of this.

when i go out i keep it simple.

nice pair of kicks, some 501's and a Polo.

maybe a fitted if we're going to the movies or bowling.

FernandoLamas
11-01-2012, 02:47 PM
A man has to remember that it is always better to look good than to feel good.

lebomb
11-01-2012, 02:53 PM
I just gotta get used to it...........

Trill Clinton
11-01-2012, 03:01 PM
yo lebomb.

what kind of shoes you usually wear when you go out doggie?

i been upgrading my footwear lately.

i'm on a chukka boot kick at the moment.

lebomb
11-01-2012, 03:19 PM
yo lebomb.

what kind of shoes you usually wear when you go out doggie?

i been upgrading my footwear lately.

i'm on a chukka boot kick at the moment.

They arent really dress shoes............kinda chill slip ons. You can wear em up or down, meaning pants or jeans.

Kenneth Cole, Aldo ....... I'm real picky when it comes to clothes and shoes. *shrugs*

Trill Clinton
11-01-2012, 03:33 PM
They arent really dress shoes............kinda chill slip ons. You can wear em up or down, meaning pants or jeans.

Kenneth Cole, Aldo ....... I'm real picky when it comes to clothes and shoes. *shrugs*

i feel ya.

yea i fuck with Kenneth Cole as well.

got some KC loafers and leather boots.

i still don't have any aldo's yet.

i like loafers a lot because they're so versatile.

paparazzi
11-01-2012, 03:36 PM
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Mila+Kunis+Ashton+Kutcher+wear+matching+outfits+5m NakQXlsnDl.jpg

lebomb
11-01-2012, 03:42 PM
i feel ya.

yea i fuck with Kenneth Cole as well.

got some KC loafers and leather boots.

i still don't have any aldo's yet.

i like loafers a lot because they're so versatile.

Yep.............got me some KC boots too. Paid $150 for em.
I dont know, I guess Im trippin. But to see a honey all in a tightass dress,
3" heals, made up looking crazy hot, then a niggra holdin her hand that looks dressed
to go sit on a park bench all day is ..... ????

G.Q.
11-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Yep.............got me some KC boots too. Paid $150 for em.
I dont know, I guess Im trippin. But to see a honey all in a tightass dress,
3" heals, made up looking crazy hot, then a niggra holdin her hand that looks dressed
to go sit on a park bench all day is ..... ????

WTF!?!? Kanye is dressed street comfortable and his threads cost more than the average park bench warmer.

The Gemini Method
11-01-2012, 04:07 PM
I like my lady's style--but I always dress sharp. I don't know...it was just something I learned on my own; dress nicely and people will feel at ease with you. As the famous Barney Stinson says: "Suit up!"

this or that?
11-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I like my lady's style--but I always dress sharp. I don't know...it was just something I learned on my own; dress nicely and people will feel at ease with you. As the famous Barney Stinson says: "Suit up!"

Or people will think you are a pretentious ass.

Drachen
11-01-2012, 04:59 PM
hardly your concern how other dudes dress tbh

Let him have this, he is a fashionista!

CuckingFunt
11-01-2012, 05:10 PM
I actually tend to think that women these days overdress. For almost everything. A tight dress and a stiletto with full makeup and your hair freshly did is nice every now and then, but it's not required of every situation.

TenBuckTammy
11-01-2012, 05:14 PM
I actually tend to think that women these days overdress. For almost everything. A tight dress and a stiletto with full makeup and your hair freshly did is nice every now and then, but it's not required of every situation.

It is for me.

mrsmaalox
11-01-2012, 05:36 PM
I prefer a man who isn't too fancy. I really like that any man, regardless of age or size, can look great in a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt. My pet peeve though, is with some men's interpretation of "nice" :lol It seems like a lot of guys think "no visible holes" is all that is necessary! That's where a lot of unattached guys in their 30's and 40's really suffer; not because they don't have a woman to dress them, but because they don't have someone to occasionally go thru the closet and toss things that have lost their shape or color. A guy doesn't need a closet full of trendy or expensive clothes---add a new pair of jeans and a new shirt every 6 months, toss out the oldest ones and always look good. There is no bigger turn off than meeting a good looking, seemingly intelligent man who looks one step above homeless guy because he doesn't know that his faded, stretched out "Kiss Me I'm Irish" or whatever shirt, isn't appropriate to wear in public if he wants to make a good impression.

Drachen
11-01-2012, 06:21 PM
I prefer a man who isn't too fancy. I really like that any man, regardless of age or size, can look great in a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt. My pet peeve though, is with some men's interpretation of "nice" :lol It seems like a lot of guys think "no visible holes" is all that is necessary! That's where a lot of unattached guys in their 30's and 40's really suffer; not because they don't have a woman to dress them, but because they don't have someone to occasionally go thru the closet and toss things that have lost their shape or color. A guy doesn't need a closet full of trendy or expensive clothes---add a new pair of jeans and a new shirt every 6 months, toss out the oldest ones and always look good. There is no bigger turn off than meeting a good looking, seemingly intelligent man who looks one step above homeless guy because he doesn't know that his faded, stretched out "Kiss Me I'm Irish" or whatever shirt, isn't appropriate to wear in public if he wants to make a good impression.

Lucky for me I am married then. I am still wearing the jeans I bought right before I lost 40 pounds. Just cinching them with my belt.

The Gemini Method
11-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Or people will think you are a pretentious ass.

If someone is nurturing thoughts that someone that they more than likely have never met or engaged in an actual conversation is pretentious, there isn't really nothing you can do to avoid that. The irony of people's thought when it comes to judging whom is pretentious or not...

I don't mean actually like Barney Stinson--I mean to have some style to what you wear. I own only 3 suits and they're rarely used outside of the times I dress up for work and for extracurricular activities such as; weddings, funerals, and other functions that might warrant it. However, I do think you owe it to the one you're dating/married/hooking-up with that you make an effort to not look like you're stuck in a millennial mindset. There are times when the simple shirt and t-shirt might work, but it varies on the scale of what exactly you're doing and whom with.

dirk4mvp
11-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Walk around any southern college campus and hoes be dressing in those nike athletic shorts and oversized faded sorority t shirts. It's not that attractive tbh.

also lol men wearing dress boots

ALVAREZ6
11-01-2012, 08:30 PM
:tu

Agreed. Obviously a generalization, but I guess a lot of it is hoes just wanna show off their bodies and dress up AKA wear little clothes (skirt, cleavage top, sexy dress, heels for ass+legs effect).

lebomb
11-01-2012, 08:48 PM
All I know is my g/f says the same shit. I like a man that just chills........jeans and T-shirt. Yeah right, thats why when a niggra is out I always get complimented on the way I dress. Women say I dress sharp, or smooth.........."you always look nice". Just sayin.....T-shirt and jeans mufawkus are slippin. Women dont want other women to compliment you.

dirk4mvp
11-01-2012, 08:51 PM
I think lebomb's the dresser he says he is the way Avante is an in shape 280.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-01-2012, 09:32 PM
it's pretty sad when you need clothes to define you......

ALVAREZ6
11-01-2012, 09:40 PM
I think lebomb's the dresser he says he is the way Avante is an in shape 280.
avante :lol

Jacob1983
11-01-2012, 10:26 PM
What's the purpose of this thread? Is it to bitch about females dressing up nice? Do you honestly think the jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers look all the time is sexy?

DMC
11-01-2012, 10:46 PM
What's the purpose of this thread? Is it to bitch about females dressing up nice? Do you honestly think the jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers look all the time is sexy?

I don't. If you do then you're a faggot.

Jacob1983
11-01-2012, 11:04 PM
I like for the ladies to look nice and actually give a shit about their appearance. There's a difference between dressing like a slut and dressing nice and cute.

ploto
11-02-2012, 05:42 AM
I dress up for work every day, so when I am not at work, I am in shorts or jeans most of the time. Who am I trying to impress at HEB?

ididnotnothat
11-02-2012, 11:19 AM

Some women can pull it off. My GF looks very sexy in jeans and a t-shirt.

Jacob1983
11-02-2012, 09:49 PM
That is true. Some women look sexier in a pair of tight jeans and a tight t shirt than some women that are all dolled up. It depends on the woman. I just don't have a lot of respect for women who don't care about their appearance and actually like to look frumpy and fugly.

IronMexican
11-02-2012, 10:28 PM
I really don't know how to dress up a all tbh. I usually just throw on a T shirt, some 501's and a pair of sneakers.