PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell Cantina Burriot

cantthinkofanything
11-01-2012, 10:54 AM
I can't stand Taco Bell. Unfortunately others in my family like this shit. And I'm the one that has to go pick it up and sit at the window with diarrhea smell wafting into my car but...

They have some new products called "Cantina" I tried the Cantina Veggie Burrito and I have to say, I really like it. I've had it several times now. I'm sure it's not healthy but it tastes great. And it doesn't involve the poopy Taco Bell meat.

Cantina Poster
11-01-2012, 11:47 AM
I can't stand Taco Bell. Unfortunately others in my family like this shit. And I'm the one that has to go pick it up and sit at the window with diarrhea smell wafting into my car but...

They have some new products called "Cantina" I tried the Cantina Veggie Burrito and I have to say, I really like it. I've had it several times now. I'm sure it's not healthy but it tastes great. And it doesn't involve the poopy Taco Bell meat.

:tu

Trill Clinton
11-01-2012, 02:53 PM

what's up big bro?

i've seen the commercials but i haven't had taco bell in years.

i trust your judgement so i'll try this cantina bowl out.