PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Westbrick

AussieFanKurt
11-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Seriously this has been raised so many times but why does Durant cop this shit conduct by Westbrick, has more shots than Durant currently with 9 less points

:wakeup

noob cake
11-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Because the monkey can chuck up 40 points in a while, so his bricking is validated tonight. Don't even care if OKC wins/loses tonight, Westbrick is hurting OKC.

jeebus
11-01-2012, 11:09 PM
son Westbrick might as well get his name changed to Erin Barry; Parker fucks that ass every time the two meet.

Kai
11-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Durant isn't alpha enough to contain Westchuck.

AussieFanKurt
11-01-2012, 11:10 PM
what a lolable game from chuckbrick, lost them that game tbh

thunderfan
11-01-2012, 11:12 PM
I seriously had flashbacks from 3 years ago where I would sit on the couch and say over and over "WTF are you DOING?".

Clipper Nation
11-01-2012, 11:12 PM
:lol Thunder
:lol Making Parker look like CP3 in the clutch
:lol Shitted on mercilessly
:lol Kevin Martin

Reck
11-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Well I am thankful he's at OKC.

We play those bitches 4 times a year.

Chuck on bro.

100%duncan
11-01-2012, 11:14 PM
:lol Thunder
:lol Making Parker look like CP3 in the clutch
:lol Shitted on mercilessly
:lol Kevin Martin
IIRC, Parker tapped Chris' ass the last time they met.

Clipper Nation
11-01-2012, 11:14 PM
:lol thunderup

Clipper Nation
11-01-2012, 11:15 PM
IIRC, Parker tapped Chris' ass the last time they met.

Tbh, Chris was banged up due to beating the bitch-ass cheapshotting Grizz in the first round, something that Parker couldn't do... :lol

AussieFanKurt
11-01-2012, 11:15 PM
If I was Durant I would either have demanded a trade for Westbrook or myself. He's out there - 3 time scoring champ thinking what the fuck is this wanker doing

DAF86
11-01-2012, 11:16 PM
He should defer to Harden.

Oh wait, he can't :lol

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllll :rollin :lmao

100%duncan
11-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Tbh, Chris was banged up due to beating the bitch-ass cheapshotting Grizz in the first round, something that Parker couldn't do... :lol

Proof,tbh.

Brazil
11-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Better question how it is possible that OKC trade Harden and kept Westbook ?

Kidd K
11-01-2012, 11:20 PM
He puts up with it because Durant still gets all his touches.

USG% last year, both were in top 5. Why would Durant bitch when he's getting more shots/TOs than anyone else in the NBA besides Kobe, LBJ, and Melo?

Reck
11-01-2012, 11:22 PM
If I was Durant I would either have demanded a trade for Westbrook or myself. He's out there - 3 time scoring champ thinking what the fuck is this wanker doing

Durant himself endorses Westbrook chuckness. He's not thinking shit. I would have done told the guy to stop fucking shooting the ball so much.

Durant lacks adequate balls.

AussieFanKurt
11-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Durant himself endorses Westbrook chuckness. He's not thinking shit. I would have done told the guy to stop fucking shooting the ball so much.

Durant lacks adequate balls.

As Kai put it, obviously Durant isn't alpha enough. He coulda gone for 40 tonight.

scanry
11-01-2012, 11:31 PM

Truth bomb son. Gotta give the Clippers props, but we would've dispatched them Grizzles last year.

Malik Hairston
11-01-2012, 11:32 PM
I've been saying that Durant is a beta for years..as usual, everybody is a minute behind Harlem, tbh..

I'm not sure if Durant will ever get called out for it, tbh..his fake humility, pussy act has allowed him to receive immunity from the media..nigga has tattoos all over his chest and stomach, and not sleeves, for marketing purposes:lol..

Lebron got called out for passing too much and making the correct basketball plays in clutch time, while Durant doesn't get called out for allowing an inferior teammate to play the alpha role..

Spursfan092120
11-01-2012, 11:39 PM
No offense, but we all know which of these PGs owns who come playoff time. Let's not play this game.

Brazil
11-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Ace3G posted that upstairs :lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6qyGhhCAAAmC1q.jpg:large

AussieFanKurt
11-01-2012, 11:43 PM

:lol a gun on D too

Brazil
11-01-2012, 11:47 PM
:lol a gun on D too

what the fuck he was doing ? he has nobody in front of him.... what a moron

jeebus
11-01-2012, 11:50 PM
he was following the ball and looked to be attempting to be a hero. unfortunately, the thought of Green passing the ball never occurred to him as it is something he would never do

Brazil
11-01-2012, 11:52 PM
he was following the ball and looked to be attempting to be a hero. unfortunately, the thought of Green passing the ball never occurred to him as it is something he would never do

:lol

AussieFanKurt
11-01-2012, 11:53 PM

:lmao :lmao

Well done

Kai
11-01-2012, 11:58 PM

:lmao

MattBonnerExperience
11-02-2012, 12:04 AM

:( but westbrook is better on D :(

LkrFan
11-02-2012, 12:34 AM
son Westbrick might as well get his name changed to Erin Barry; Parker fucks that ass every time the two meet.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
11-02-2012, 12:35 AM

Well, hot damn. :rollin

Venti Quattro
11-02-2012, 12:37 AM
Russell Westbrook showed how much he loved that Harden trade by having a shooting party.

fevertrees
11-02-2012, 12:45 AM
one of the worst"stars" in the league. Guy deserves his fucking back broken during a game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw47gXsDwjw

z0sa
11-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Dude is a total moron :lol

Kidd K
11-02-2012, 12:50 AM

Not even j/k here: I bet he was thinking the Spurs were running a super simple play like he's used to (he thought it was the 12 Cross play if you ever played My Player NBA 2k, because that's exactly where Westbrook goes), but Parker went the opposite direction and Westbrook was in a completely different area code.

Westbrook is a great talent. . .but basketball IQ is clearly not his strong suit. He basically just guessed they were running some shitty basic play, and was dead wrong.

benstanfield
11-02-2012, 01:51 AM

:lol Can't afford Lakers tickets.

FkLA
11-02-2012, 03:56 AM

:lmao what a dumbass

He was supposed to get screened but Jack wasnt even able to successfully set it. This play was successful solely because of Westbricks chimp brain tbh. Dude started making that run from the left side of the paint, Parker kept going left and Westbrick turned right and took 3 whole long strides with his head up looking at an empty court before he stopped.

Venti Quattro
11-02-2012, 05:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diXbI2sl5B4

It's even more hilarious in video.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao Westbrook

benefactor
11-02-2012, 06:13 AM
I rewound it like five times and I still can't figure out what the fuck Westbrook was doing. He looked like he thought a fan was going to come out of one of the courtside seats and take a corner three.

RocketsfoLife
11-02-2012, 06:19 AM
I'm tired of this guy

jag
11-02-2012, 07:37 AM
I think he's borderline retarded. Like Vince Young level retardedness

thunderfan
11-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Artest is the only truly retarded player in the NBA. I mean I think Artest is literally retarded. Westbrook just goes ape shit and thinks he can take on the opposing 5 all by himself. Bad game on his part for sure. Wasn't the first and won't be the last, but he typically follows these bad games up with spectactular ones.

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2012, 08:19 AM
I think he's borderline retarded. Like Vince Young level retardedness

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise you have a scoring champ on your team and to get him the ball so maybe you're right, maybe he is borderline

thunderfan
11-02-2012, 08:21 AM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise you have a scoring champ on your team and to get him the ball so maybe you're right, maybe he is borderline

You'd think not, huh? He can be so damn frustrating. I thought we were past this. lol Scoring champ, and a guy in Martin who isn't exactly a scrub on the offensive end either, but Westbrook wants to do backflips throught he paint and shoot the ball out of his ass.

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2012, 08:23 AM
You'd think not, huh? He can be so damn frustrating. I thought we were past this. lol Scoring champ, and a guy in Martin who isn't exactly a scrub on the offensive end either, but Westbrook wants to do backflips throught he paint and shoot the ball out of his ass.

Selfishness, delusional or both. Hard to know. Would hate to have him on my team

Mel_13
11-02-2012, 08:36 AM

Fortunately for the Thunder, Brooks has the option of turning the offense over to Harden when Westbrook goes into one of these funks....

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Fortunately for the Thunder, Brooks has the option of turning the offense over to Harden when Westbrook goes into one of these funks....

:lol :lol ...

100%duncan
11-02-2012, 08:46 AM

Chinook
11-02-2012, 09:19 AM
Artest is the only truly retarded player in the NBA. I mean I think Artest is literally retarded. Westbrook just goes ape shit and thinks he can take on the opposing 5 all by himself. Bad game on his part for sure. Wasn't the first and won't be the last, but he typically follows these bad games up with spectactular ones.

The problem is the Thunder don't need Westbrook taking over and having "spectacular" games to make up for losses like this. He just needs to play smarter. Hell, there's nothing smart about good defense there. Just don't lose sight of Parker. Superstars play smart. Until Westbrook does so consistently, I have no idea how people can consider him one.

thunderfan
11-02-2012, 09:23 AM
The problem is the Thunder don't need Westbrook taking over and having "spectacular" games to make up for losses like this. He just needs to play smarter. Hell, there's nothing smart about good defense there. Just don't lose sight of Parker. Superstars play smart. Until Westbrook does so consistently, I have no idea how people can consider him one.

By spectacular I mean actually running an offense and setting up his teammates!

ElNono
11-02-2012, 09:24 AM

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2012/06/Durant-Westbrook-GIF.gif

jag
11-02-2012, 09:28 AM
I'd be willing to bet Russell's retarded ass would be in the bottom 10% if players were forced to take the Wonderlic.

Chinook
11-02-2012, 09:44 AM
By spectacular I mean actually running an offense and setting up his teammates!

Then what? He forgets? That's even worse than trying to go HAM. If he can only be a good point guard when mad, Durant needs to follow him around with a cattle prod on game days.

djohn2oo8
11-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Tellin you. While Durant may not have adequate balls to step to Westbrook nor cause problems in the locker room, Martin can be a cancer in the locker room after a while.

m>s
11-02-2012, 10:00 AM
westchuck might jack up some stupid shots but people will realize he's in fact a better player than beard nigga at the end of day imho. nigga just needs to get smart and learn to make a good partnership with durant, and i believe he'll gradually figure it out through time. dude got a mutant's athleticism that the league has never seen from a PG since steve francis, and his skills are even better than steve's imho

m>s
11-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Tellin you. While Durant may not have adequate balls to step to Westbrook nor cause problems in the locker room, Martin can be a cancer in the locker room after a while.
imho martin was brought in mainly as a financial relief, he's an expiring contract iirc. the team is based in a small market and their primary goal of the season is to reduce their payroll and avoid the TAX rather than make up the strongest squad they can

symple19
11-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Is he a better player than Harden? Yes. Will he ever get smart, become a distributor, and lead his team to a title? Highly unlikely. In terms of his on-court mentality, he hasn't progressed a bit and there's no indication he ever will

Venti Quattro
11-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Is he a better player than Harden? Yes.
Don't think so

m>s
11-02-2012, 10:19 AM
wasn't tony parker also a one-dimensional attacking PG when he first came to the league? westchuck would evolve into a great player given the right guidance imo, too bad brooks isn't pop and there ain't any veteran player on their team that can tutor him

scanry
11-02-2012, 10:19 AM
While Westbrook is running around the court like an ape, Beard nigga is ballin back in Houston.

scanry
11-02-2012, 10:22 AM
wasn't tony parker also a one-dimensional attacking PG when he first came to the league? westchuck would evolve into a great player given the right guidance imo, too bad brooks isn't pop and there ain't any veteran player on their team that can tutor him

Parker wasn't this stubborn. Moreover he deferred to Tim Duncan. If he didn't, I was pretty sure Pop roughen him up in the locker room.

symple19
11-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Don't think so

In terms of physical skills and raw talent, yeah, I think he is. In terms of basketball IQ and potential, I would probably agree with you

djohn2oo8
11-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Westbrook's athleticism is better than Harden's but that's about it.

Brazil
11-02-2012, 12:51 PM

Brazil
11-02-2012, 01:01 PM

As mentioned by Scanry, TP has always deferred to Tim but also Manu in his young years. In crunch time he will set up Tim in the low post or pass the ball to Manu and gtfo his way. This is radically different of Russel's stubbornness.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-02-2012, 01:35 PM
In my recollection it's less the difference between a young TP and Westbrook than the difference between Brooks and Pop. For the first few seasons Tony had a very, VERY short leash. Pop's always wanted him aggressive out there but second that aggression led to turnovers or bad shots he was on the bench getting his eardrums blasted by Pop. That Tim and Manu obviously had more experience certainly helped make the pecking order in crunch time much clearer, but the biggest part of it was that this bullshit wouldn't happen in the final two minutes because Pop wouldn't stand for it in the first 46. Some of its on Durant to step up but a think the bigger burden is on Brooks to draw the line.

Kai
11-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Is it possible that Westbrook thought the ref was Parker? The Spurs shitty alt jersey and the refs' shirts are the same color. Looks like Westbrook is racing to contest the ref at the 9 second mark:

LqlZ-55Z6OM

jeebus
11-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Is it possible that Westbrook thought the ref was Parker?

Negros in africa thought those first white men were just offering a ride in a nice big boat; so yeah, he probably got confused.

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Negros in africa thought those first white men were just offering a ride in a nice big boat; so yeah, he probably got confused.

:lmao jeebus with the consistent goods

NRHector
11-02-2012, 06:28 PM

:lol

scanry
11-03-2012, 02:55 AM

That's just wrong man. :lol

Pero
11-03-2012, 09:24 AM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2012/06/Durant-Westbrook-GIF.gif

:lmao:lmao:lmao

thunderfan
11-06-2012, 12:09 PM
How do you think Popovich would handle Westbrook during some of his "lapses in judgement"?

DisAsTerBot
11-06-2012, 12:48 PM
aXLxoGr7xOk

DisAsTerBot
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM
and that's 8 year veteran TP. You should of seen him berate young tony...

benefactor
11-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Westbrick would have demanded a trade long ago if Pop was his coach.

thunderfan
11-06-2012, 01:52 PM
I wish Brooks would jump Westbrook's ass like that every now and then. That's the way a coach and player relationship needs to be sometimes.