PDA

View Full Version : Now that we won...

Big Pimp_21
06-27-2005, 02:52 PM
Isn't Manu supposed to cut his hair? He said he wouldn't cut it until after the playoffs, but shorter hair would definately hurt the effect of his flopping.

ZStomp
06-27-2005, 02:54 PM
God I hope he does. That hair is annoying!

:lol

WalterBenitez
06-27-2005, 02:56 PM
he said after 2005-2006 ring!!!! :D

Gino2882
06-27-2005, 02:57 PM
I hope he keeps the hair. It could become part of his legacy.

Sense
06-27-2005, 02:59 PM
I think it bothers his cuts..

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Manu needs to chop that thing---he's turning into a girl. Every game I see him doing that girly hair flip thing at least once :)

Eva
06-27-2005, 03:01 PM
I think its sexy

:lmao

ObiwanGinobili
06-27-2005, 03:06 PM
he needs to cut it.
it looks bad.
especially all sweaty... ick.
plus it makes his bald spot more visable, IMO.

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 03:11 PM
:lol Obwiwan, but it looks so clean and pretty in your signature pic. It almost looks like a crazy, teenage fan is jumping Brucie.

Horry For 3!
06-27-2005, 03:16 PM
He needs a trim, he doesn't have to cut it all off like he had when he played in the Olympics.

ObiwanGinobili
06-27-2005, 03:18 PM
:lol Obwiwan, but it looks so clean and pretty in your signature pic. It almost looks like a crazy, teenage fan is jumping Brucie.

:lol I think he looks like a muppet in that pic. a'la Gonzo... his nose looks huge.

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, didn't a lot of his team-mates on the Argentina team have long hair?

Maybe it's a popular style in Argentina to have long hair...

ObiwanGinobili
06-27-2005, 03:25 PM
hmmmm good point.

But i remmeber him saying he would cut it after the finals.
We'll all be so used to seeign him with long hair that theres probebly less chance we'd "spot" him out in Public.

Jelly
06-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, didn't a lot of his team-mates on the Argentina team have long hair?

long hair for men is popular everywhere. It's definitely the style now. Maybe not in San Antonio...too much military influence.

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 03:32 PM
long hair for men is popular everywhere. It's definitely the style now. Maybe not in San Antonio...too much military influence.

Ugh, I hate long hair on guys--even Brad Pitt looked bad with it.

PS :lol Our bad Kori, you'll probably have to move this thread to The Club.

easjer
06-27-2005, 03:34 PM
Ugh, I hate his hair. He looks sooooo much better with shorter hair. I'll grant you that I like shorter hair generally (my fiance needs a haircut now too . . .), but the only bball player who has come close to being ok is Steve Nash. And his hair is awful when he's all sweaty and such.

Which reminds me. Beno also badly needs a haircut. A good one, preferably.

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Ugh, I hate his hair. He looks sooooo much better with shorter hair. I'll grant you that I like shorter hair generally (my fiance needs a haircut now too . . .), but the only bball player who has come close to being ok is Steve Nash. And his hair is awful when he's all sweaty and such.

Which reminds me. Beno also badly needs a haircut. A good one, preferably.

:lol I think all the female posters on Spurstalk are replying in this thread.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-27-2005, 03:38 PM

hahahah, how little do you know! LOL most guys over here have long hair, its a fashion thing that's been around since the 70s LOL it just doesn't seem to go away! lol

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 03:40 PM
hahahah, how little do you know! LOL most guys over here have long hair, its a fashion thing that's been around since the 70s LOL it just doesn't seem to go away! lol

And do YOU also have long hair? In which case I should prolly apologize for the previous negative postings about long hair being ugly on guys :)

nkdlunch
06-27-2005, 03:42 PM
:lol this forum cracks me up in offseason. Some of you guys must be really bored.

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 03:43 PM
:lol this forum cracks me up in offseason. Some of you guys must be really bored.

:lmao I just spent the last hour at work discussing Manu's hair......What do you think?

GoSpurs21
06-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Manu needs to chop that thing---he's turning into a girl. Every game I see him doing that girly hair flip thing at least once :)from a bald guy pretending to be a young girl on the internet

easjer

It's either this or do actual work. I already finished writing the wedding ceremony and sent it to the officiant. I can't clean the house or work on baby blankets at work.

But I really, really, don't want to work on inputing the grade review decisions for five different rosters (I've already got reprints back from the first set because I'm an idiot). :depressed

ObiwanGinobili
I'm also anit-long hair for guys.
with a few exceptions.

I don't think it goes well on NAsh at all. But not much is gonna go well with his "alien" face.

I liked Dirk's hair long, It looked really nice (but not when it was sweaty).

I consider my husbands hair too long when it's coverign his ears. Of course his is sooo thick that even at 4 or 5 inches long he looks liek a chia pet. Nad his hair is pin straight - so how the f*ck does it stand right off his head liek that? i'll never know.

ObiwanGinobili
06-27-2005, 03:48 PM
It's either this or do actual work. I already finished writing the wedding ceremony and sent it to the officiant. I can't clean the house or work on baby blankets at work.

But I really, really, don't want to work on inputing the grade review decisions for five different rosters (I've already got reprints back from the first set because I'm an idiot). :depressed

i did the dishes. I feel accomplished.

nkdlunch
06-27-2005, 03:49 PM
:lmao I just spent the last hour at work discussing Manu's hair......What do you think?

He should get rasta dreadlocks! that would rule!

seriously, I think let the players decide on their own, it's their life. And how can Manu's hair be annoying to a fan????

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 03:49 PM
from a bald guy pretending to be a young girl on the internet

:rolleyes Speaking from experience?

Jelly
06-27-2005, 04:04 PM
He should get rasta dreadlocks! that would rule!

seriously, I think let the players decide on their own, it's their life. And how can Manu's hair be annoying to a fan????

Out of respect for their female fan base, it is a Spurs player responsiblity to always strive to be as sexy as possible. So this debate is fair and necessary and I hope the players are listening!

I say maybe just a 1/2 inch trim and a glossing treatment for Manu.

easjer
06-27-2005, 04:06 PM
Oh, he can wear his hair all he wants without consulting me. I'm just sayin' though, I dug the other hair more. . .

And *whispers* I think Steve Nash, when he's not all sweaty, is pretty hot. I loved that pic of him accepting his MVP trophy.

*clears throat* Yes, well. I love my fiance! Indeedy!

timvp
06-27-2005, 04:11 PM
If Manu cuts his hair, his flopping won't be as effective.

ObiwanGinobili
06-27-2005, 04:18 PM
it's not Flopping.
It's Selling.

there is a slight difference. ihope.

Jelly
06-27-2005, 04:18 PM
If Manu cuts his hair, his flopping won't be as effective.

Ray Allen on Manu's flopping:

"What he does, when someone bodies him or puts an arm on his head, his head always flops. So then his hair goes wild, and it looks like someone just murdered him."