PDA

View Full Version : So...

KL2
11-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Is Bonner finally done getting 20 mins a game? Pop has used him sparingly these first 2 games playing him 10 mins yesterday and just 8 today in a b2b. Has Diaw taken over the role of the floor spreader? Bonner is finally being utilized like we've been wanting him to all these years. Usually it's Bonner out there on the final play, this wasn't the case these 2 games.

ElNono
11-01-2012, 11:27 PM
It's like... I just created today's Bonner thread... come on son.. smh

AussieFanKurt
11-01-2012, 11:27 PM
I would like to hop so. I don't care if Bonner is a better shooter, Diaw is better in every other way. I was so happy he wasn't used tonight.

Yesterday he turned the ball over passing the ball into the post - how fucking hard is it to do that

NRHector
11-01-2012, 11:29 PM
I would like to hop so. I don't care if Bonner is a better shooter, Diaw is better in every other way. I was so happy he wasn't used tonight.

Yesterday he turned the ball over passing the ball into the post - how fucking hard is it to do that

I guess it is fucking hard for that dumbass Bonner

100%duncan
11-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Is Bonner finally done getting 20 mins a game? Pop has used him sparingly these first 2 games playing him 10 mins yesterday and just 8 today in a b2b. Has Diaw taken over the role of the floor spreader? Bonner is finally being utilized like we've been wanting him to all these years. Usually it's Bonner out there on the final play, this wasn't the case these 2 games.

:lmao

ducks
11-01-2012, 11:33 PM
due diaw and sj should be on the floor not booner when game is on the line