PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Durant

-21-
11-02-2012, 08:44 AM
So I was in the Top 3 hated players thread and I saw a post by Norris Cole that said that Durant was a fake humble guy. I kinda agree. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Durant but something just seems fake. I mean if he didn't have a great team do you think he wouldn't leave OKC? Like Dwight, Carmelo, or LeBron?

Findog
11-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Norris Cole needs to shut up. Who the hell cares what he thinks?

Bynumite
11-02-2012, 09:22 AM
The same retarded logic can also be applied to jim tbh. Is he a fake humble guy? What if he didn't have Parker, Manu, Robinson etc.

m>s
11-02-2012, 09:36 AM
durant will have every right to leave a shitty team for a real contender where his ring dreams can be realized imho. he might get paid less from his new team if he choose to leave come the end of his contract, but it's pretty damn safe to say he would get well compensated with lucrative commercial contracts while playing in a big market

Clipper Nation
11-02-2012, 10:46 AM
His "humble" shit is totally contrived tbh, and he's protected by the media and refs because of it.... don't even compare him to Duncan, Tim's just a grown-ass man tbh...

thunderup
11-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Posters like Norris Cole and Clipper Nation are nothing but bandwagoning heat fans hating anything thunder related. Sad life actually.

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Posters like thunderup are just laker fans who like to think of themselves as superior purely on the team they support and nothing else

thunderup
11-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Posters like thunderup are just laker fans who like to think of themselves as superior purely on the team they support and nothing else
Shut up and stop following me you fucking faggot

purplengold
11-02-2012, 08:09 PM
notin bout Durant make him seem like he a bad guy cept he shitty wardrobe, but it seem like all younger nba players try ta look like hipsters

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2012, 08:15 PM
ooooo sheeit, someones getting angry

Cry Havoc
11-02-2012, 08:26 PM
His "humble" shit is totally contrived tbh, and he's protected by the media and refs because of it.... don't even compare him to Duncan, Tim's just a grown-ass man tbh...

A friend of mine used to ball with him in DC. Not sure if he still does, but even after he went pro Durant would run with high school kids at the gym in the District. Seemed to be pretty decent to everyone there from what I heard.

thunderup
11-02-2012, 08:31 PM
This myth that KD is not humble and rather acts like a fake is completely unfounded by facts. I've followed him ever since his days at UT and this kid is everything that embodies being humble.

Posters like Clipper Nation are just bitter the Clippers don't have a transcendental talent like KD, instead they're stuck with Chris " tornafo flopper" Paul and Blake "no post game" Griffin. :lmao must suck to live his life.

thunderup
11-02-2012, 08:32 PM
ooooo sheeit, someones getting angry
Someone is getting a little gay. Oh wait you're born gay:lmao

:lol Being Australian
:lol homo
:lol obsessed with me in every one of my posts

purplengold
11-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Dun take Stacey serious, he think Lebron humble even tho he got chosen 1 tattoo on he back n refused ta shake hands afta a loss before.

Clipper Nation
11-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Posters like Clipper Nation are just bitter the Clippers don't have a transcendental talent like KD, instead they're stuck with Chris " tornafo flopper" Paul and Blake "no post game" Griffin. :lmao must suck to live his life.

:lol Kevin "fake humble" Durant
:lol Russell Westbrick, the most egregious monkeyballer in the NBA

thunderup
11-02-2012, 08:37 PM
:lol Kevin "fake humble" Durant
:lol Russell Westbrick, the most egregious monkeyballer in the NBA
:lol Clippers
:lol never gonna sniff past the second round
:lol Blake Griffin
:lol Lamar Odom
:lol Grant Hill
:lol Vinny Del Negro