PDA

View Full Version : Bring Curry back and cut Bonner. PLEASE!!

Wildcat67
11-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Mavs are about to cut Curry, I really wish the Spurs would resign him. How can he possibly be worse then Bonner?

lefty
11-02-2012, 02:36 PM
ok

silverblk mystix
11-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Mavs are about to cut Curry, I really wish the Spurs would resign him. How can he possibly be worse then Bonner?

:pop: "Why would we want someone who has an inside post game and have the bulk to help us against the likes of the lakers front line? Why would I get rid of one of our Big Four? Crazy talk."

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-02-2012, 09:47 PM
But why would the Mav's who are lacking in the frontcourt without Kaman, release him as well? Maybe he just isn't, and never will be a good player defensively, we don't need his offense.

Mel_13
11-02-2012, 09:51 PM
But why would the Mav's who are lacking in the frontcourt without Kaman, release him as well? Maybe he just isn't, and never will be a good player defensively, we don't need his offense.

In the last five months Pat Riley, Gregg Popovich, and Rick Carlisle have all concluded that Eddy Curry has no place on their teams. These are teams with Dexter Pittman, Matt Bonner, and Troy Murphy on their rosters.

Drz
11-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Are you suggesting that two of the smarter NBA franchises know more than some r-tards on an internet forum? Preposterous!!

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-02-2012, 10:13 PM
There is only one explanation, those coaches are on angel dust.

Spurs da champs
11-03-2012, 01:40 AM
In the last five months Pat Riley, Gregg Popovich, and Rick Carlisle have all concluded that Eddy Curry has no place on their teams. These are teams with Dexter Pittman, Matt Bonner, and Troy Murphy on their rosters.

Eddy Curry> all of three of those chumps.

From what I saw against the Lakers he looked good to me & he played big, hell even Tim said he looked good.

Obstructed_View
11-03-2012, 02:47 AM
He was shit against the Lakers. Zero defense, and this against a team that's having a legendary offensive crisis.

racm
11-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Mavs are about to cut Curry, I really wish the Spurs would resign him. How can he possibly be worse then Bonner? Bonner has the same career Rebound Percentage and a far better Turnover Percentage, tbh

sinok
11-03-2012, 09:28 AM
And they both falter the same during the playoffs...
Go check Nowak numbers from last year NY playoff series...

cd021
11-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Bonner can't be cut until the offseason.

ace3g
11-03-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm wondering what would happen to Spurs Talk if Bonner is traded

Something similar to this:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192872

DapDaGenius
11-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Something similar to this:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192872

It'd be worse, I'm sure 10x more bad language would be used and I'm sure that someone would repost the Ken Park gif and put "This is Matt Bonner now" above it. There would be plenty of gifs to go around. It'd be a great thread.

Man, you guys are getting my hopes high, someone please shoot me down back to reality.

therealtruth
11-03-2012, 03:54 PM
And they both falter the same during the playoffs...
Go check Nowak numbers from last year NY playoff series...

The difference is the Heat actually respected Novak's shot. The Thunder didn't really respect Bonner's shot and he still sucked. Novak has a much quicker release and if he got the daylight Bonner got we would have won the series.