PDA

View Full Version : anybody up for ELE bet?| RG3 vs Luck

Trill Clinton
11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm willing to bet RG3 will win ROY over Luck.

I've already offered this bet and the poster spewed some lame excuse.

Serious inquiries only please.

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Vince young won roy

Edward
11-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Vince young won roy

Vince Young
Cam Newton
Robert Griffin III

It's the holy trinity of black QBs who won ROY and went downhill afterwards.

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2012, 08:19 PM
i don't expect RGIII to regress too much, he's shown that he's pretty competant tbqh

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-04-2012, 03:51 PM
:lmao

So far today:

Luck: 431 passing yds, 2TDs

RG3: 169 passing yds, 0TDs against the horrible Panthers D and getting stomped :lmao

Trill Clinton
11-04-2012, 03:58 PM
^^^^^

scared to take the bet

Bill_Brasky
11-04-2012, 04:22 PM
:lol RG3 shat the bed today while Luck got a quality W.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-04-2012, 04:32 PM
I'll take the bet but not for very much. $25 sound good?

Trill Clinton

Pelicans78
11-05-2012, 02:08 PM
There's no comparison between Luck and RG3. Luck is clearly superior. He's showing it, especially in the passing game and leading his team to a 5-3 record.

Luck has it all. Arm strength, height, accuracy, poise, decision-making, mobility, throwing on the run, leadership, etc. You name it, he has it. People say RG3 has more upside because of his running and arm strength, but add in all of Luck's attributes, his upside is much greater. He's better downfield passer than Griffin. Numbers show it. He can see the whole field with his height something RG3 can't and won't be able to do nearly as well. Sorry RG3 supporters/Luck doubters, Luck can do it all and your boy is way behind him.

J.T.
11-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Did you see Luck throw that pass whilst having his feet pulled out from underneath him yesterday? Beast. RG3 is a fucking hype machine and nothing more. I'll bet you $5,000 Luck wins it over him.

Exit clauses:

Injury to Luck
World Ending on Dec 21st

Trill Clinton
11-05-2012, 02:17 PM
lol@ no comparison.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2012, 02:18 PM
luck has a good game now people want to bet.

fuck that.

i'm going to wait until after the bye week before i entertain any bets.

since that's what ya'll did.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-05-2012, 02:18 PM
You gonna make the bet or not?

Pelicans78
11-05-2012, 02:21 PM
lol@ no comparison.

There is no comparison. Luck can do so much more in the passing game. Its not even funny.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2012, 02:22 PM

fuck that.

You gonna make the bet or not?

look at the bold.

i'll let you know in 2 weeks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-05-2012, 02:23 PM
look at the bold.

i'll let you know in 2 weeks.

Sounds good tbh.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2012, 02:24 PM
There is no comparison. Luck can do so much more in the passing game. Its not even funny.

what can he do that RG3 can't?

i'm having a hard time seeing how Luck is leaps and bounds better than RG3, who is one of the most accurate passers in the game.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-05-2012, 02:29 PM

He's a better pure pocket passer than RGIII.

Pelicans78
11-05-2012, 02:30 PM

i'm having a hard time seeing how Luck is leaps and bounds better than RG3, who is one of the most accurate passers in the game.

RG3 is accurate with the shorter passes, but he's not completing the longer passes like Luck. A big factor is he doesn't see the whole field like Luck. Luck has been much better downfield having a much higher yards per attempt and yards per completion.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-05-2012, 02:40 PM
RGIII is more accurate at shorter passes because he has better short yardage weapons and plays in an offense much better at utilizing short yardage plays. He plays for a coach who's one of the best coaches utilizing RBs in NFL history while Luck throws to his receivers at a higher % than almost every other QB in the league because the Colts' offensive game plan is the same thing it was under Peyton, "No running game, bad offensive line, 1-2 good receivers, and a decent tight end.....we'll just let the QB do everything!"

Trill Clinton
11-05-2012, 02:45 PM
He's a better pure pocket passer than RGIII.

that's debatable.

there is nothing that one does that is so much better than the other.

only difference is the size and RG3 having a slightly stronger arm.

not to mention RG3 is working with a WR unit that cant catch a cold.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-05-2012, 03:14 PM
One leads teams to wins a lot better than the other

Pelicans78
11-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Oh, I didn't mean RG3 was more accurate than Luck on the shorter passes. I meant RG3 is just accurate with the shorter passes, but not really completing down field passes like Luck. Obviously Trill isn't gonna concede the pocket passing to Luck because it would go against his religious belief, but there is plenty to see how Luck is the better pocket passer. Let's not even get to making adjustments at the line of scrimmage.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Just stop it, fam. Yesterday showed me at LEAST 3 things that Luck is much better than RG3 at:

1. Much quicker release...he gets the ball out of there FAST, like Marino used to.

2. Much better pocket presence. Both Luck and RG3 had the misfortune of playing under heavy duress yesterday...in fact, Luck faced many more long down-and-distance situations. Luck knew when to get the ball out, however, while RG3 took terrible sacks.

3. Field vision and deep ball. Luck sees the entire field, and was hitting receivers i've never heard of yesterday.

The WR drop box excuses from the RG3 fanboi club are hilarious, especially considering that Luck's WR's left at least 77 yds in drops on the field yesterday--and that doesnt account for the YAC--of which Hilton and Ballard would've had a lot of.

Speaking of YAC, RG3 does dump offs to Moss, Garcon and Morris and watches them accrue most of the yardage. 303 of Lick's 433 yds yesterday were through the air.

Pelicans78
11-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Just stop it, fam. Yesterday showed me at LEAST 3 things that Luck is much better than RG3 at:

1. Much quicker release...he gets the ball out of there FAST, like Marino used to.

2. Much better pocket presence. Both Luck and RG3 had the misfortune of playing under heavy duress yesterday...in fact, Luck faced many more long down-and-distance situations. Luck knew when to get the ball out, however, while RG3 took terrible sacks.

3. Field vision and deep ball. Luck sees the entire field, and was hitting receivers i've never heard of yesterday.

The WR drop box excuses from the RG3 fanboi club are hilarious, especially considering that Luck's WR's left at least 77 yds in drops on the field yesterday--and that doesnt account for the YAC--of which Hilton and Ballard would've had a lot of.

Speaking of YAC, RG3 does dump offs to Moss, Garcon and Morris and watches them accrue most of the yardage. 303 of Lick's 433 yds yesterday were through the air.

Yeah, yeah, but he doesn't have sprinter speed :lol

J.T.
11-05-2012, 04:04 PM

fuck that.

I am a Colts fan. I expect 300+ yards 3 TDs 0 INTs and a W from my quarterback every Sunday. Luck's game yesterday, while fucking amazing, has nothing to do with my offer. The bottom line in this childish RG3 vs Luck competition you stupid ###### apologists are perpetuating on this board is that if RG3 was really better than Luck, the Colts would have drafted him first. They didn't, RG3 is losing and getting concussions, Luck is winning and playing like a hardened veteran. You bought into the hype machine of a guy with injury history who had one outstanding season in the NCAA running the spread offense playing in the Big 12 whilst it's at its weakest in 6-7 years. I know you don't have the five grand to put up, and that's why you're pulling this stupid "well you waited until after the game" excuse, so go fuck yourself and be sure to vote for Obama just because he's black tomorrow even though the white guy challenging him is probably better for the job.

Creepn
11-05-2012, 04:26 PM
lol JT a tough Colts fan now after hiding during Luck's slump.

Also blacks don't decide the election so there must be a lot of white people voting for Obama because of his skin color.

Bill_Brasky
11-05-2012, 05:54 PM

He makes better decisions, he reads coverages better, he understands his offensive gameplan from week to week better, he's more in tune with his receivers, he's more accurate, he can throw receivers open.....do I need to list more?

Trill Clinton
11-05-2012, 06:16 PM
I am a Colts fan. I expect 300+ yards 3 TDs 0 INTs and a W from my quarterback every Sunday. Luck's game yesterday, while fucking amazing, has nothing to do with my offer. The bottom line in this childish RG3 vs Luck competition you stupid ###### apologists are perpetuating on this board is that if RG3 was really better than Luck, the Colts would have drafted him first. They didn't, RG3 is losing and getting concussions, Luck is winning and playing like a hardened veteran. You bought into the hype machine of a guy with injury history who had one outstanding season in the NCAA running the spread offense playing in the Big 12 whilst it's at its weakest in 6-7 years. I know you don't have the five grand to put up, and that's why you're pulling this stupid "well you waited until after the game" excuse, so go fuck yourself and be sure to vote for Obama just because he's black tomorrow even though the white guy challenging him is probably better for the job.

fam those 5 bold words make your entire post moot.

you might of well just typed "i'm a colts fan" and been done with it.

the rest of it is bullshit.

if the Colts had RG3 i'm sure you'd be singing his praises just like you do with luck.

the rest of your post if full of feelings and you trying too hard to be a cool racist.

why would i take a bet with you serious?

first of all its for 5,000. i'd rather put that kind of money to a mayweather fight, not a damn bet with a lame stranger over who the best rookie qb is.

lol so wack.

then you bring up obama and voting, which has nothing to do with the thread.

do me a favor and go fuck your mother.

there will always be comparisons to the two because they were the first 2 picks and they're both qb's.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2012, 06:18 PM
He makes better decisions, he reads coverages better, he understands his offensive gameplan from week to week better, he's more in tune with his receivers, he's more accurate, he can throw receivers open.....do I need to list more?

better decisions?

who has thrown more interceptions?

i think decision making is what that stat is all about.

you don't know what either door don't understand about their gameplan.

RG3 is more accurate statistically.

yes list more because this list isn't cutting it.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2012, 06:24 PM

fam i can't take this post serious either because you're also biased.

you're a proud racist so of course you're going to side for yt.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 06:26 PM
One love, Trill

Trill Clinton
11-05-2012, 06:29 PM
fa sho

J.T.
11-06-2012, 02:08 AM
lol JT a tough Colts fan now after hiding during Luck's slump.

Also blacks don't decide the election so there must be a lot of white people voting for Obama because of his skin color.

This post is Exhibit A on why you ######s are so retarded:

1. Perpetuating Luck has gone through a slump when he has not lost back to back games this season and is currently riding a three game win streak filled with clutch moments. He had 2 rush TDs to bust Cleveland's balls, game-tying drive to force OT and game winning drive in OT against Tennessee, and the entire game against the Dolphins. He did get rocked by the Jets, but that game is sandwiched between all of the clutch moments I just mentioned and his incredible 2nd half against Green Bay the week before it. Please show me some evidence of the slump.
2. I mention nothing about blacks hiding from voting. You call me out on hiding during this slump Luck allegedly went through, so the word is fresh on your mind and you use it again in your counterpoint to my Obama-Romney comment, which was about Obama being a shitty president because he's black, just like black QBs can't hang with white QBs. Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of school to sell cocaine like most of your race.

Creepn
11-06-2012, 02:49 AM
lol lay off the drugs and use periods sometimes junkie. I'm not reading that rambling bullshit.

J.T.
11-06-2012, 10:34 AM
lol lay off the drugs and use periods sometimes junkie. I'm not reading that rambling bullshit.

So you forfeit your argument then. Fine by me.

Trill Clinton
11-06-2012, 10:44 AM

lmaoooooo get the fuck outta here.

he's a junkie? ahahahahah

well the poor grammar, racist rants and him throwing obama in a discussion about football, makes sense now.

a racist junkie....the nerve of this guy.

only a junkie would make a 5 grand bet with a stranger on a message board over who the best rookie qb lol.

Bill_Brasky
11-06-2012, 11:04 AM
lmaoooooo get the fuck outta here.

he's a junkie? ahahahahah

well the poor grammar, racist rants and him throwing obama in a discussion about football, makes sense now.

a racist junkie....the nerve of this guy.

only a junkie would make a 5 grand bet with a stranger on a message board over who the best rookie qb lol.

Well are you gonna try to refute any of what he posted or are you just gonna sit there and play with your pathetic cock?

Kirk Nowitzki
11-06-2012, 11:06 AM

Actually J.T.'s post is punctuated pretty well, not his fault you can't read.

Trill Clinton
11-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Well are you gonna try to refute any of what he posted or are you just gonna sit there and play with your pathetic cock?

please have a seat \_

what is there to refute about his racist point of view?

and no homo@ you asking if i'm going to play with my cock. putrid faggot.

Bill_Brasky
11-06-2012, 04:47 PM
please have a seat \_

what is there to refute about his racist point of view?

and no homo@ you asking if i'm going to play with my cock. putrid faggot.

What do you have against gays, tbh?