PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Nice win by the boys.

Pelicans78
11-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Unibrow missed the entire second half, but Anderson stepped up with some big 3's, Lopez had 21 and Aminu and Vasquez were big including the game winner by Vasquez. Clutch win and a good effort by the young guys.

Hopefully Davis's head injury isn't too bad, thanks to Austin Rivers who can't do anything right.

Pelicans78
11-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Left out they outscored the Jazz 56-36 in the paint.

Latarian Milton
11-02-2012, 10:00 PM
nice win by the boys in skyblue :king

Darth_Pelican
11-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Nice win. Davis might not make the trip to Chicago tomorrow but he'll be fine and back on the court after that one. Great shot by Anderson and a nice finish by Vasquez. Props to Williams for benching Rivers in crunch time. He has been deemed worthless through his first 2 games. I've been a huge Aminu hater but he played great for the 2nd game in a row. He not only had an impressive stat line, but has really impressed me doing the intangibles as well.

ElNono
11-02-2012, 10:14 PM
told ya'll you have a good team

Pelicans78
11-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Nice win. Davis might not make the trip to Chicago tomorrow but he'll be fine and back on the court after that one. Great shot by Anderson and a nice finish by Vasquez. Props to Williams for benching Rivers in crunch time. He has been deemed worthless through his first 2 games. I've been a huge Aminu hater but he played great for the 2nd game in a row. He not only had an impressive stat line, but has really impressed me doing the intangibles as well.

Agree with everything in this post.

I've hated Rivers since way before the draft. He needed to be benched. Monty needs to start Mason at SG for now and let Rivers be the backup PG.

Can't believe how well Aminu has played so far. I was a big critic as well, but he seems more aggressive and he's not taking bad shots. Plus he's showing his potential as an elite defender.

Pelicans78
11-02-2012, 10:16 PM
nice win by the boys in skyblue :king

They actually wore urine yellow tonight.

BRHornet45
11-02-2012, 11:48 PM
off to take on that dude next

AussieFanKurt
11-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Millsap loves late 3s. Remember that game against Miami where he hit 3 or 4 :lol

fevertrees
11-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Another piss poor showing by New Orleans people for the game with 14,147 on a FRIDAY night. Of course people will use the "oh its football season etc etc" excuse though. Great win by the Hornets and I hope that Preparation H working well for the Cornerstone.

racm
11-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Not surprised tbh, Ryan Anderson has a great game (shoots 3s AND grabs boards - :lol Bonner can only do the former)

Vasquez can finish top 5 in total assists and assists per game with all those athletic finishers and without Cornerstone to hog the ball

Rivers is shit. If he didn't have a famous dad he wouldn't be considered an NBA prospect, tbh