PDA

View Full Version : OT: Why is Spurfan so retarded?

Lincoln
11-02-2012, 10:33 PM
You dipshits kept proclaiming that "Harden is terrible" and is an overrated choking flipper. I understand that y'all were butthurt as fuck after he teabagged your shit gimmicky team but damn just when you think takes cant get any shittier, they do. Yes he failed in the finals against one of the best perimeter defenses in recent memory.

Oh, enjoy the regular season while you can, it's the same shit year after year in the playoffs with your team.

Brazil
11-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Why are you making generalization dipshit ?

BanditHiro
11-02-2012, 10:38 PM
where did this hate come from?

WeNeedLength
11-02-2012, 10:39 PM
:lmao

ElNono
11-02-2012, 10:40 PM
my nigga Lincoln going HAM on ST...

HeatChamps
11-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Why are Mavs fans so retarded? Actually an easy answer. Look who they are rooting for. :lmao

Lincoln
11-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Why are Mavs fans so retarded? Actually an easy answer. Look who they are rooting for. :lmao

Lol get new shit faggot, it's the same automated dumbass response every time from you. You're like a poor mans culburn...although I think even culburn brought more basketball takes than you do

mavs>spurs
11-02-2012, 10:48 PM
lol same dipshits who jumped on the "james harden sucks" bandwagon for no other reason than everyone else was doing it now sucking his cock. the level of shit takes on this forum is astounding.

thunderup
11-02-2012, 10:49 PM
The butthurt clouds spurs fans judgement.
Many of them can't take a loss like men.

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2012, 10:51 PM

that's rich coming from someone starting a butthurt thread after okc lost their first game

Lincoln
11-02-2012, 10:51 PM

You should've seen thispego and his referee witch hunt. It was awful

Clipper Nation
11-02-2012, 10:52 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204943

thunderup
11-02-2012, 10:54 PM
that's rich coming from someone starting a butthurt thread after okc lost their first game
So "not worried" = a butthurt thread :lmao

LkrFan
11-02-2012, 10:54 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204943
LMAO

thunderup
11-02-2012, 10:55 PM
In addition to having shit takes, spur fan also lacks basic junior high level reading comprehension.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-02-2012, 10:56 PM
You dipshits kept proclaiming that "Harden is terrible" and is an overrated choking flipper. I understand that y'all were butthurt as fuck after he teabagged your shit gimmicky team but damn just when you think takes cant get any shittier, they do. Yes he failed in the finals against one of the best perimeter defenses in recent memory.

Oh, enjoy the regular season while you can, it's the same shit year after year in the playoffs with your team.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2391/lopezs.gif

lefty
11-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Spur fan is retarded because he thinks Mavs fan has a brain

Technique
11-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Harden made Houston an instant playoff team. I'm glad he got traded because otherwise he would have been stuck in OKC overshadowed by the butt buddies. I'll take Harden over Westbrook any day, it was clear that Harden was the team's true play maker, as in he made plays and not just forced an improbable shot.

mavs>spurs
11-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Harden made Houston an instant playoff team. I'm glad he got traded because otherwise he would have been stuck in OKC overshadowed by the butt buddies. I'll take Harden over Westbrook any day, it was clear that Harden was the team's true play maker, as in he made plays and not just forced an improbable shot.

not calling you out personally because i don't know what your particular opinion was, but hardly ANYONE was saying this a few months ago, a lot of people are staying awfully quiet right now and not owning up to what they were saying before now that harden is beasting and a lot of them are outright just shamelessly sucking his dick now.

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2012, 11:04 PM
I said that I was happily wrong about Harden.. I'm sure others have done the same

Technique
11-02-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm not going to lie I didn't think he would be this amazing, I doubt anyone saw this coming. 14-19 from the field for 45 points? That's crazy efficient.

I liked Harden more than Westbrook on OKC because he did so much more than score unlike the former. Now he's given the green light in Houston and showing that he can put up numbers too.

Clipper Nation
11-02-2012, 11:10 PM
If Harden keeps this up, I'll gladly admit to being wrong about him, tbh...

midnightpulp
11-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Never was a Harden critic. I respect players who are in constant attack mode with the mentality of getting the highest percentage shot they can rather than settle for jumpers.

HeatChamps
11-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Lol get new shit faggot, it's the same automated dumbass response every time from you. You're like a poor mans culburn...although I think even culburn brought more basketball takes than you do
All your takes suck. Just go jump off a cliff and do this forum a favor.

Kidd K
11-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Lincoln is a faggot. :lol Wishes he had a Harden-caliber player on his team instead of Dirk BrokeKneeSki.

Edward
11-02-2012, 11:39 PM
BrokeKneeSki.

You seriously thought that would be funny?

Kidd K
11-02-2012, 11:40 PM
You seriously thought that would be funny?

Did I think a Suns fan would agree with a Spurs fan or think one of their jokes are funny? No. I'd expect you to disagree with anything I say, even if I said the sky was blue.

Venti Quattro
11-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Lincoln is a faggot. :lol Wishes he had a Harden-caliber player on his team instead of Dirk BrokeKneeSki.

Go back to playing Final Fantasy. That might be the only thing cut out for your life.

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2012, 11:43 PM
fuck you lincoln saying harden was shit was a legit take till he played on his own. If you were to say it now it would be retarded

Latarian Milton
11-02-2012, 11:44 PM
nigga must be extremely ecstatic to have signed a lucrative MAX with the rockets and he's supposedly playing above his normal level now, doubt he can sustain such superb form throughout the season tbh.

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Go back to playing Final Fantasy. That might be the only thing cut out for your life.

fuck you final fantasy is a decent game with some replay value depending on whether or not you liked it

Lincoln
11-02-2012, 11:45 PM
fuck you lincoln saying harden was shit was a legit take till he played on his own. If you were to say it now it would be retarded

Fuck you for raping me in fantasy last week :lol

Edward
11-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Did I think a Suns fan would agree with a Spurs fan or think one of their jokes are funny? No. I'd expect you to disagree with anything I say, even if I said the sky was blue.

There are countless Spurs fans on this site I find hilarious. You're not one of them, and probably will never be one of them. It's because your jokes/nicknames are extremely generic.

Lincoln
11-02-2012, 11:48 PM
Edward taking a wet shit on that faggot Kidd K

Kidd K
11-02-2012, 11:48 PM

Go back to cross dressing. Oh wait, you're doing it now.

Kidd K
11-02-2012, 11:49 PM
There are countless Spurs fans on this site I find hilarious. You're not one of them, and probably will never be one of them. It's because your jokes/nicknames are extremely generic.

Do you seriously think I give a shit about your opinion? It's irrelevant just like your team and your posts.

Lincoln
Damn faggot, you make lefty look funny

Samuel Eto'o
never caught one of Kidd K's post tbh. When I see an avatar like that I never read the post, its always something retarded.

Lincoln
11-02-2012, 11:50 PM
never caught one of Kidd K's post tbh. When I see an avatar like that I never read the post, its always something retarded.

You ain't missing much brah, he is a shit-tier poster

Kidd K
11-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Worst poster on site trying to rank posters. :lmao

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Fuck you for raping me in fantasy last week :lol

your fault for turning down that shonn greene trade, thanks for that btw

Edward
11-02-2012, 11:56 PM

Giving blow jobs is something else he loves doing (see his previous avatar).

Kidd K
11-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Giving blow jobs is something else he loves doing (see his previous avatar).

Anybody who thought that was male/male is clearly a faggot, as it was a female/ male picture. If you look at an inkblot and see homosexual sex, that's on you for being a fudge packer.

Edward
11-03-2012, 12:01 AM
I like broomsticks being shoved up my ass!

Kidd K
11-03-2012, 12:02 AM
I'm a huge faggot that camps out glory holes as a hobby.

Rick Santorum
11-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey Kidd K, when are we gonna meet up so I can fuck you in the ass?

Kidd K
11-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Never. You'll have better luck with actual faggots like Lincoln and Edward.

Rick Santorum
11-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Never. You'll have better luck with actual faggots like Lincoln and Edward.
I've had good luck with you sweety. Remember when you told me how much you love giving blow jobs?

I still remember the first time I sodomized you. There was santorum dripping all over the place!

Kidd K
11-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Tbh, it's literally gay you made an alternate account to roleplay as an actual faggot.

Rick Santorum
11-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Tbh, it's literally gay you made an alternate account to roleplay as an actual faggot.
Imagine if I had a final fantasy avatar? Then I'd be even gayer!

Did you clean up all the santorum from the last time i sodomized you?

Edward
11-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Kidd K, is your house OK from all the flooding from the Hurricane? I'd hate to hear any of your John Amaechi memorabilia was damaged.

Goran Dragic
11-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Hi dick breath

WeNeedLength
11-03-2012, 12:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/rawbery79/Gifs/simpsons.gif

Kidd K
11-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi dick breath

Surprised you're already done getting gang trained by your boyfriends early enough to be posting on here before midnight.

Goran Dragic
11-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Surprised you're already done getting gang trained by your boyfriends early enough to be posting on here before midnight.
You seem really obsessed with homosexual behavior. I would address that if I were you.

ElNono
11-03-2012, 12:26 AM
sup Goran

Goran Dragic
11-03-2012, 12:27 AM
sup Goran
Not much Nono.

How's NY looking right now tbh?

Kidd K
11-03-2012, 12:28 AM
You seem really obsessed with homosexual behavior. I would address that if I were you.

Might've been a witty comment if you didn't go around calling people "dick breath". So unfortunately for you, the same thing logically also applies to you. Dumb comment tbh.

ElNono
11-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Not much Nono.

How's NY looking right now tbh?

wet, tbh... stay away

Goran Dragic
11-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Might've been a witty comment if you didn't go around calling people "dick breath". So unfortunately for you, the same thing logically also applies to you. Dumb comment tbh.
Calling someone dick breath isn't quite in the same category as lashing out at everyone in this thread talking about gang trains, tbh. Your avatar also gives the impression you putt from the rough.

Kidd K
11-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Calling someone dick breath isn't quite in the same category as lashing out at everyone in this thread talking about gang trains, tbh. Your avatar also gives the impression you putt from the rough.

It's the exact same category.

Obviously my avatar has nothing to do with sexual preference. It has as much to do with that as you having another man in your avatar. That's even gayer by the same logic since you also used another man as your user name.

100%duncan
11-03-2012, 07:12 AM
:cry why so racist nigga? :cry

DAF86
11-03-2012, 08:47 AM
Manu 0.2 is pretty good tbh.

Ace
11-03-2012, 09:29 AM
The irony...
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204667&page=2&p=6172214#post6172214

Bynumite
11-03-2012, 09:55 AM
Spurfan will underrate any good player that takes a dump on the spurs. Spurfan isn't retarded, at least some of them aren't. It's just their last season playoff butthurtness talking.

Edward
11-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Spurfan will underrate any good player that takes a dump on the spurs. Spurfan isn't retarded, at least some of them aren't. It's just their last season playoff butthurtness talking.

They also love to pump up shitty players on said good player's team in order to promote their agenda to underrate the good player. The best example of this is the fellatio they gave Devin "Christ" Harris and Desagana "Chamberlain" Diop after the 2006 Dallas series in order to minimize how ridiculous Dirk was against them.

Clipper Nation
11-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Wishes he had a Harden-caliber player on his team instead of Dirk BrokeKneeSki.

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/middle/2011/06/13/113032-dallas-mavericks-forward-dirk-nowitzki-holds-up-the-larry-obrien-troph.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5aGM96PbY

Bynumite
11-03-2012, 11:28 AM
They also love to pump up shitty players on said good player's team in order to promote their agenda to underrate the good player. The best example of this is the fellatio they gave Devin "Christ" Harris and Desagana "Chamberlain" Diop after the 2006 Dallas series in order to minimize how ridiculous Dirk was against them.

Kobe's a good example of that idiotic spurfan logic, for the last 2 seasons spurfan kept saying "Kobe can't get it done with 2 seven footers on his team".

They could be 10 feet tall for all i care, it doesn't matter if one of them has been playing extra soft for the last couple of seasons and currently shows no sign of change and the other was a good and improving player but inconsistent as fuck.

Not saying Gasol and Bynum are shitty players but spurfan will overrate them just on height alone.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-03-2012, 11:32 AM
I always liked harden the best out of the 3, and thought he was way better than Westbrook.

mavs>spurs
11-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Never was a Harden critic. I respect players who are in constant attack mode with the mentality of getting the highest percentage shot they can rather than settle for jumpers.

crofl of course you didn't, this is like your first post since the spurs got ousted. where you been brah.

ElNono
11-03-2012, 11:59 AM
They could be 10 feet tall for all i care, it doesn't matter if one of them has been playing extra soft for the last couple of seasons and currently shows no sign of change and the other was a good and improving player but inconsistent as fuck.

Not saying Gasol and Bynum are shitty players but spurfan will overrate them just on height alone.

:lol this is typical kobefan going defensive... it's gasol and bynum's fault that food stamps shot 42% and 30% respectively, while they were averaging 50% shooting... crofl...

Both bynum and gasol have flaws, but the pair was miles better than almost any frontcourt in the league. obviously, if they have to live on chasing offensive rebounds it's a problem... :lol

midnightpulp
11-03-2012, 02:30 PM
crofl of course you didn't, this is like your first post since the spurs got ousted. where you been brah.

I was here during the entirety of the Finals, making threads about how I thought OKC couldn't be beat. In the end, I was pleased to see Miami win. Took a break when the forum became a monsoon of Lakerfan jizz after the Lakers made their big time lateral moves.

FkLA
11-03-2012, 02:35 PM
I was saying Harden would repeat as 6MOY and be a Top 3 SG this season before the trade and the season started tbh. It was just a bunch of dumbasses going along with popular opinion though, and it wasnt exclusive to spursfan... Latarian Milton for example is a huge Harden hater. He and most people also appear to be wrong about Linsanity.

mavs>spurs
11-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Jury is still out on lin, he's still very turnover prone and inefficient as hell from the field. he's putting up nice numbers outside of that but he's also playing huge minutes and it's only been 2 games. we'll have to see but i'll be the first to admit if he turns out to be a star, I said he'd be a good 4th-5th best player on a good team and I stick by that.

jeebus
11-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Jury is still out on lin, he's still very turnover prone and inefficient as hell from the field. he's putting up nice numbers outside of that but he's also playing huge minutes and it's only been 2 games. we'll have to see but i'll be the first to admit if he turns out to be a star, I said he'd be a good 4th-5th best player on a good team and I stick by that.
Gotta wait til he goes up against decent PGs and defenses. Also, his knee is pretty suspect as it couldn't handle half a lockout season.

ElNono
11-03-2012, 03:17 PM
http://oi47.tinypic.com/2exwjlj.jpg

:lmao

ElNono
11-03-2012, 03:18 PM

Lin will be ok one way or the other, he has a MIT degree which he exploited to con the Rockets management, but if this basketball thing doesn't pan out he can always go into rocket engineering, etc... tbh

z0sa
11-03-2012, 04:30 PM
:lol Yeah, I laughed at dozens of Spurs fans who called Harden shit, both before and after he raped us in the WCFs. Dude is a beast and the Thunder are fucking stupid for trading him.

FkLA
11-03-2012, 04:43 PM

Doesnt need to be a star to prove people wrong about his contract being ridiculous. 8 mill/yr isnt bad for a starting caliber PG, which he can be easily imo.

Edward
11-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Jeremy Rin should try to shoot better than 40% if he wants to live up to his contract. If he wasn't an Asian who went to Harvard he'd get called out for being the chucker he is.

ElNono
11-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Jeremy Rin should try to shoot better than 40% if he wants to live up to his contract. If he wasn't an Asian who went to Harvard he'd get called out for being the chucker he is.

damn, it was Harvard, not MIT... :lol

Edward
11-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Does MIT even have a basketball program :lol

ElNono
11-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Does MIT even have a basketball program :lol

tbh, I didn't even know Harvard did :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
11-03-2012, 06:31 PM

He shot 45% last year. He is taking a lot more shots this year because of the talent that lacks in guys like Patterson and Parsons. Lin likes driving to the basket a lot as evidence by only 2 of his 11 shots per game average being 3's last year.

This year? 12 points on 12 shots which while not good is not bad and against the Hawks he was aggressively attacking the basket getting 21 points on 16 shots.

Mindless bashing is not a good idea in a thread talking about the intelligence of a group.

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2012, 06:37 PM

Fuck you eddie they prop up devin harris cause for one series in his life he played like he wasn't a waste of 45 chromosomes

the human body has 46 chromosomes but i'm implying he has Turner syndrome

Leetonidas
11-03-2012, 07:16 PM

i like final fantasty tbh although after 10 they turn to shit

Latarian Milton
11-03-2012, 08:22 PM
I was saying Harden would repeat as 6MOY and be a Top 3 SG this season before the trade and the season started tbh. It was just a bunch of dumbasses going along with popular opinion though, and it wasnt exclusive to spursfan... Latarian Milton (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=21247) for example is a huge Harden hater. He and most people also appear to be wrong about Linsanity.
im not hating anyone and i just refuse to jump onto his bandwagon after two games of good performances by the beard nigga tbh, and im not sure since when it's become a norm to spew false eulogies blindly despite the sparking truth. harden played like god in the first two games and i never denied it, and i just said it's impossible for him to sustain such superb form all season long, which doesn't necessarily make me a hater of him just because i didn't ride his dick like some faggots do tbh

Bynumite
11-03-2012, 10:45 PM
:lol this is typical kobefan going defensive... it's gasol and bynum's fault that food stamps shot 42% and 30% respectively, while they were averaging 50% shooting... crofl...

Both bynum and gasol have flaws, but the pair was miles better than almost any frontcourt in the league. obviously, if they have to live on chasing offensive rebounds it's a problem... :lol

And Gasol settling for outside jumpers instead of attacking the basket and Bynum deciding when and where to show up during the playoffs and playing questionable defense. Allowing for example, a scrub like Mcg:lol:lol to go ham on the Lakers board, was Kobe's fault, right?

sook
11-03-2012, 11:09 PM
I think lakerfan takes the cake in terms of retardedness. Has anyone ever been to LA? :lol

Bynumite
11-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Houston acquires Bin Harden and Chink in the armor and little chinamen start coming out of the woodwork and posting again... how adorable :lol

ElNono
11-03-2012, 11:36 PM
And Gasol settling for outside jumpers instead of attacking the basket and Bynum deciding when and where to show up during the playoffs and playing questionable defense. Allowing for example, a scrub like Mcg:lol:lol to go ham on the Lakers board, was Kobe's fault, right?

Gasol is doing what he's told to do. If you have a shitty coach that sold to Pau he's going to be a stretch 4 so Bynum has room to operate, then that's on potato head. When Phil was around, Pau didn't settle for outside jumpers all the time. You can criticize on Bynum the fact that he could be nullified by simply fronting him, but the fact of the matter is that they didn't go to him all season long (nowhere near as much as the Lakeshow is going now to Dwight), and chuckster took it upon himself to shoot the team out instead. That's both on Kobe and potato head.

FkLA
11-03-2012, 11:45 PM
im not hating anyone and i just refuse to jump onto his bandwagon after two games of good performances by the beard nigga tbh, and im not sure since when it's become a norm to spew false eulogies blindly despite the sparking truth. harden played like god in the first two games and i never denied it, and i just said it's impossible for him to sustain such superb form all season long, which doesn't necessarily make me a hater of him just because i didn't ride his dick like some faggots do tbh

He doesnt need to sustain the 41 ppg he had in the first two games to prove that hes more than just 6moy who coat tailed Durant and Westbrook. Beard nigga can ball and will average 20+ on 45+ FG% easily. This was a solid addition to the Houston Rockets and you were wrong about it.

Bynumite
11-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Gasol is doing what he's told to do. If you have a shitty coach that sold to Pau he's going to be a stretch 4 so Bynum has room to operate, then that's on potato head. When Phil was around, Pau didn't settle for outside jumpers all the time. You can criticize on Bynum the fact that he could be nullified by simply fronting him, but the fact of the matter is that they didn't go to him all season long (nowhere near as much as the Lakeshow is going now to Dwight), and chuckster took it upon himself to shoot the team out instead. That's both on Kobe and potato head.

Why are you talking like Brown is not responsible for overly green lighting Kobe and running all those Kobe isos?

ElNono
11-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Why are you talking like Brown is not responsible for overly green lighting Kobe and running all those Kobe isos?

Because Mike Brown has no authority whatsoever over Kobe :lol

Potato head wasn't running the isos, Kobe was. I absolutely agree Brown is an enabler for that, because he's basically scared of Kobe, but let's not pretend Kobe doesn't have free reign to do whatever he wants. That's why I said it's both on Kobe AND potato head. As a matter of fact, Kobe has been much more restrained this season when it comes to going into mamba ball. I don't attribute that to Brown either, I just think Kobe understands that to get out of the second round he's going to have to get Nash and DHo integrated. It's not really working because that offense is shit for a guy like Nash, but you can't fault Kobe for trying.

Latarian Milton
11-04-2012, 04:40 AM
He doesnt need to sustain the 41 ppg he had in the first two games to prove that hes more than just 6moy who coat tailed Durant and Westbrook. Beard nigga can ball and will average 20+ on 45+ FG% easily. This was a solid addition to the Houston Rockets and you were wrong about it.
averaging 20+ points doesn't mean much on a shitty team imho, and it's stupid to say this signing has made the rockets a playoff team in the tough west, where teams like clippers, mavs, spurs, Utah, Denver, OKC, memphis etc... are clearly superior teams and the lakers will bounce back soon enough to clinch a top4 seed at least

the fans are delighted with nigga's recent form but they're also very impatient and retarded, they will expect him to score 40+ points every night and they'll blame him the same way they treated t-mac when he doesn't score 40+ and the team lose imo

Bynumite
11-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Because Mike Brown has no authority whatsoever over Kobe :lol

Potato head wasn't running the isos, Kobe was. I absolutely agree Brown is an enabler for that, because he's basically scared of Kobe, but let's not pretend Kobe doesn't have free reign to do whatever he wants. That's why I said it's both on Kobe AND potato head. As a matter of fact, Kobe has been much more restrained this season when it comes to going into mamba ball. I don't attribute that to Brown either, I just think Kobe understands that to get out of the second round he's going to have to get Nash and DHo integrated. It's not really working because that offense is shit for a guy like Nash, but you can't fault Kobe for trying.

Brown already said multiple times this season that he plans to keep running Kobe isos, especially late in the game. But last season he went overboard with it.

The fact is so far Kobe's averaging even more points and less assists than last season. He didn't change his game drastically, he's just playing more efficient ball while still getting his usual numbers.

And i doubt Kobe will have problems deferring when the Lakers level of talent went up at the PG and C positions.

ElNono
11-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Brown already said multiple times this season that he plans to keep running Kobe isos, especially late in the game. But last season he went overboard with it.

The fact is so far Kobe's averaging even more points and less assists than last season. He didn't change his game drastically, he's just playing more efficient ball while still getting his usual numbers.

And i doubt Kobe will have problems deferring when the Lakers level of talent went up at the PG and C positions.

I'll believe it when I see it, tbh... IMO, the brightest the spotlight, the more problem he's going to have deferring.

But I also think he understand these games don't really matter right now, and he needs at least baseline help from the other guys after the back to back 2nd round frustrations.