NFC Divisional:
Packers over Falcons
Giants over Bears

NFC Championship:
Packers over Giants

Superbowl:
Packers over Broncos

Thoughts:
If Woodson and Jennings are healthy in time for the playoffs, GB imo is the favorite. They're a few fluky plays away from being 7-1 while they dealt the Bears and Texans their only loss of the year, each win w/o Jennings, and each win by multiple possessions. Tramon Williams and Clay Matthews are back in 2010 form which has revived their pass D. Rodgers is still the best QB in the NFL and playing like it w/o Greg Jennings, while Cobb has emerged with Jennings out. The refs are also gonna favor them more than ever because of what happened with the replacement refs. Matt Ryan's 3 career playoff appearances have been a total abortion, even when his team was the #1 seed like they'll be this year, I'm not picking them till he proves me wrong. I still don't trust the Bears' offense or Alex Smith, and I think the Giants will get too relaxed at the wrong time.

The AFC is weak as hell, particularly with the lack of good QB play. Brady and Manning being so much better than the other QBs in the conference tells me it comes down to their teams. Schaub's 4th quarter performance has been so underwhelming his entire career I'm not picking him to win against an elite QB in the playoffs till he proves otherwise. Biggest reason why New England might prove me wrong against Denver is if Fox brings out the pussy playcalling that digs his team another huge hole. Otherwise, Denver's pass rush is the type that can cause the Patriots' O-line to meltdown in the playoffs because it can get interior pressure with Wolfe, and Demaryius Thomas is someone New England's secondary has absolutely no answer to.

weebo
11-03-2012, 02:19 PM
The Texans already beat the Broncos in Denver and pounded the Ravens in Houston, yet you have them losing to the Patriots in the 2nd round of the PO's?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Edward
11-03-2012, 04:34 PM
If in the playoffs John Fox waits to actually let Peyton pass till the 4th quarter like he did against Houston, I expect Denver to lose. Fox seems to have learned his lesson after the San Diego game though.

The other teams they've beaten had Ryan Tannehill, Blain Gabbert, Matt Hasselbeck, Mark Sanchez, and Joey Baggadonuts at QB. That's not exactly murderer's row. The only good QB they've played other than Manning shredded them to pieces @ Reliant Stadium. I like Brady's chances against them based off how unproven they are against elite QBs. Additionally, they're a run first team that needs play action to set the pass up, and New England has one of the best rush D's in the NFL. New England is a horrible matchup for Houston.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-04-2012, 06:29 AM
Packers = 2013 Super Bowl Champs? Sounds about right.

Girasuck
11-04-2012, 12:05 PM
I pretty much agree with everything minus the Packers making it to the Super Bowl. I have a feeling it's gonna be the Manning Bowl in New Orleans.