PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Most scrutinized NBA player today

irishock
11-03-2012, 08:13 PM
?

Kindergarten Cop
11-03-2012, 08:18 PM
I almost voted LeBron - but for some reason I feel that if the Lakers continue to struggle, Dwight Howard will be the most scrutinized and will become the scapegoat.

TBH, Kobe has to be the "least" scrutinized player in the NBA. He can do no wrong in the eyes of the analysts and media alike.

Latarian Milton
11-03-2012, 09:11 PM
beard nigga tops my list of players who need to be prudent imho. he's been playing so great recently that i suppose he's already revived the fans' old dreams of the team getting the #2 seed, and when he fails to live up to fans expectation (2nd seed) he'll be made the scapegoat by their yellow fans just like how they treated t-mac a couple years ago, knowing the little chink will never get blamed

nigga will finally get into a troublesome situation which even t-mac couldn't handle well, and then he'll realize it's never an easy job for any black or white player to play on the rockets team tbh

Brazil
11-03-2012, 10:01 PM
I'd say right now it is the beard

Kindergarten Cop
11-04-2012, 07:08 AM
I may have misunderstood the OP's question. For some reason, I was thinking that the word "scrutinized" carried a negative connotation. I'd still vote for the other option. Latarian and Brazil may be onto something, as Harden is currently the flavor of the month. I feel that once his play levels off, which it will most likely do, it will be Dwight Howard (especially if the Lakers have not righted the ship).