PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Monty Williams rants on the pussification of the NBA

BRHornet45
11-04-2012, 12:35 AM
"When you're dealing with the brain, I guess what's happening in football has impacted everybody. He got touched up a little bit last night. That happens a lot in basketball. It's just that now they treat everybody like they have white gloves and pink drawers and it's getting old. It's just the way the league is now."

"It's a man's game," Williams said. "They're treating these guys like they're 5 years old. He desperately wanted to come, but he couldn't make it."

"I'm not saying I don't like (the policy)," Williams said. "We've got to protect the players, but I think the players should have more say so in how they feel.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8590079/monty-williams-new-orleans-hornets-rips-nba-concussion-policy-top-pick-anthony-davis-not-road-trip

AussieFanKurt
11-04-2012, 12:41 AM
Reminds me of the South Park ep Sarcastaball.

He's right. They are grown fucking men. I've been decked by numerous big guys twice my size the whole time I've played bball. I don't have a cry, just play the game

lefty
11-04-2012, 12:43 AM
No shit, Monty and BRhornet

Jeez, we haven't noticed

Thanks God we have the irrelevant Hornets and their shitty fans to open our eyes

redzero
11-04-2012, 12:44 AM

Jeez, we haven't noticed

Thanks God we have the irrelevant Hornets and their shitty fans to open our eyes

You are an Algerian who lives in Canada. Shut up.

BRHornet45
11-04-2012, 12:49 AM

Jeez, we haven't noticed

son I'll slap the fucking shit out of you. watch your mouth.

AussieFanKurt
11-04-2012, 12:51 AM
weird to see BR get angry

BRHornet45
11-04-2012, 12:52 AM
weird to see BR get angry

son not angry at all. just putting a bitch in her place that's all.

Malik Hairston
11-04-2012, 01:17 AM

Jeez, we haven't noticed

:lol:lol:lol, tbh..

Clipper Nation
11-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Tbh, Monty is an underrated coach... can't wait until CP3 convinces him to come to Lob City... :lol

rayjayjohnson
11-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Monty is awesome. Shame he's going to get poached by a bigger franchise