PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Father Time Trolling Spurs Fans

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Once again the Spurs are looking good during the regular season. Come playoff time, Father Time will once again troll Spurs fans and strike. Like clockwork :lol

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2012, 10:03 AM
what the hell's he doing to the lakeshow?

Relevancy
11-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Well It's pretty evident that that's the case, let them celebrate tho, they always want to shove reality to the side. By the way I wen't upstairs for a quick second after this thread was made and what do you know.... there already advancing the Spurs to the finals using their mind:lol:lol

Clipper Nation
11-04-2012, 10:25 AM
:lol-3

LittleCriminal
11-04-2012, 10:27 AM

Father time turned it into The Lakeslow!
I know it's childish...

Latarian Milton
11-04-2012, 10:42 AM
don't you know you need to win some games in the regular season in order to qualify for the playoffs?

ElNono
11-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Lakers average age: 28.3
Spurs average age: 27.9

You wanna talk about father time? :lol

scanry
11-04-2012, 11:31 AM
It's so convenient for a Laker fan to open a Clipper troll account. It's even more convenient as he can be a Clipper fan this coming season.

SourCandy
11-04-2012, 11:45 AM

When they talk about father time it's only about duncan(maybe manu). Most likely cause he is the face of the spurs. Yes kobe is about just as old..but that is just a minor detail :lol

ElNono
11-04-2012, 11:52 AM
When they talk about father time it's only about duncan(maybe manu). Most likely cause he is the face of the spurs. Yes kobe is about just as old..but that is just a minor detail :lol

Nash is older. Metta and Pau are not far off. Lakers are indeed an old team. And it's even more noticeable there because their starters play much more minutes than the Spurs' starters.

Raven
11-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Nash is older. Metta and Pau are not far off. Lakers are indeed an old team. And it's even more noticeable there because their starters play much more minutes than the Spurs' starters.

not just that, but the lakers only young players are total scrubs that won't play 5minutes per game, other than that they do have meeks who wasn't a good enough sg to warm the bench in philly and hill a tipical pf scrub that can't make a ft.. not surprising they're the slowest team in the league by far.

SpursRock20
11-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Our oldest player, Duncan, looks the most spry tbh

purplengold
11-04-2012, 12:32 PM
when all is said n done spurs gonna prove 1st seed dun mean shit again

NRHector
11-04-2012, 12:35 PM

so far having superstar don't mean shit either

purplengold
11-04-2012, 12:43 PM
so far having superstar don't mean shit either

Lebron, wade, dirk

Ya feel dumb or wanna continue?

ElNono
11-04-2012, 12:45 PM

when all is said n done lakers are gonna prove spending $100 million on old people dun mean shit again

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2012, 01:00 PM
when all is said and done i hope TWC loses millions on that bullshit deal, cause Laker fans ain't gonna watch them lose

purplengold
11-04-2012, 01:00 PM
when all is said n done lakers are gonna prove spending $100 million on old people dun mean shit again

already don't in da grand scheme o things. lakers makin bank from what I saw of dat Forbes article. 50 cent ticket maybe big portion of spurs income but lakers make round 10 times more so dey spend bout same in relation ta income

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2012, 01:02 PM
already don't in da grand scheme o things. lakers makin bank from what I saw of dat Forbes article. 50 cent ticket maybe big portion of spurs income but lakers make round 10 times more so dey spend bout same in relation ta income

the tickets aren't 50 cents

NRHector
11-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Lebron, wade, dirk

Ya feel dumb or wanna continue?

I was talking about the Lakers and yes let's continue

Relevancy
11-04-2012, 01:04 PM
It's so convenient for a Laker fan to open a Clipper troll account. It's even more convenient as he can be a Clipper fan this coming season.Actually I root for both if you were referring to me. Spurs are a great regular season team, don't be surprise if history repeats itself, enjoy it tho:toast

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Actually I root for both if you were referring to me. Spurs are a great regular season team, don't be surprise if history repeats itself, enjoy it tho:toast

so spurs gonna shit on your b team again?

purplengold
11-04-2012, 01:08 PM
I was talking about the Lakers and yes let's continue

n heat prove you wrong, betta find another point. Ima waitin

NRHector
11-04-2012, 01:11 PM

it doesn't matter how you want to :downspin: spending 100 miilion doesn't mean shit 0-3 proves my point

purplengold
11-04-2012, 01:20 PM
it doesn't matter how you want to :downspin: spending 100 miilion doesn't mean shit 0-3 proves my point

Imma say two disappointing playoffs prove my point betta n ya can tryna spin dat shit while I watch highlight of Randolph pinchin a footlong on Duncan

Relevancy
11-04-2012, 01:20 PM
so spurs gonna shit on your b team again?Will they? we'll have to see then:toast

ElNono
11-04-2012, 01:23 PM

congrats on the "Buss makes a lot of money" trophy, tbh

ElNono
11-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Imma say two disappointing playoffs prove my point betta n ya can tryna spin dat shit while I watch highlight of Randolph pinchin a footlong on Duncan

you would know all about two disappointing playoffs... crofl

NRHector
11-04-2012, 01:25 PM

I guess you didn't watch last season, go back to sleep

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2012, 01:28 PM

WCF is a disappointing playoffs?

Raven
11-04-2012, 01:30 PM

how are 3 HOF not superstars?

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 01:31 PM

Having a bunch of young scrubs would help the Lakers as much as it helps the Spurs. :tu

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Tim Duncan would be traded in a heartbeat for Dwight. Lakers have a future.

NRHector
11-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Having a bunch of young scrubs would help the Lakers as much as it helps the Spurs. :tu

our scrubs are more talented then your scrubs that's the difference

Trainwreck2100
11-04-2012, 01:38 PM

this is true, but how does their present look?

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 01:39 PM
our scrubs are more talented then your scrubs that's the difference
Our superstars are more talented then your scrubs. Superstars win championships and that's the difference.

purplengold
11-04-2012, 01:40 PM
congrats on the "Buss makes a lot of money" trophy, tbh

thanks cuz from yo whole shit bout spending 100 mil it obvious buss not hording that shit

you would know all about two disappointing playoffs... crofl

that irrelevant ta da point bout 1st seed not meanin shit, but go n spin shit ta cover up truth. yo team might make 1st seed but they ain't any better that last year.

I guess you didn't watch last season, go back to sleep

u mean gettin waxed by harden n back door swept? Nah I know dat, but 2011 was spur last shot.

WCF is a disappointing playoffs?

fo a team being touted as contenders, sweeping 2 rounds only ta get they cookie taken away in 4 straight games yeah

Clipper Nation
11-04-2012, 01:41 PM

A 36-year-old Tim Duncan is your future now? :lol

Clipper Nation
11-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Actually I root for both if you were referring to me.

Bandwagon, tbh... only fairweather wimps root for both teams to hedge their bets, tbh...

purplengold
11-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Stacey dun know how ta read

NRHector
11-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Our superstars are more talented then your scrubs. Superstars win championships and that's the difference.

right now our scrubs look better than your superstars

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 01:46 PM
this is true, but how does their present look?
To early to tell tbh. New core needs time to get use to each other. Besides turnovers the Lakers stats look great.

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 01:51 PM
right now our scrubs look better than your superstars
Which scrub has score 40 or grab 14 rebounds?

KL2
11-04-2012, 03:43 PM
How the fuck can you call another team old when your PG fractures his leg from getting bumped into? Lmao

ElNono
11-04-2012, 04:02 PM

The only legit superstar the Lakers have is Dwight Howard. He's yet to win shit, tbh, and it doesn't look like he can carry all the other over-the-hill coattailers.

thanks cuz from yo whole shit bout spending 100 mil it obvious buss not hording that shit

Maybe he should. :lol tossing $9 million a year to 38 year old Nash...

that irrelevant ta da point bout 1st seed not meanin shit, but go n spin shit ta cover up truth. yo team might make 1st seed but they ain't any better that last year.

You brought up the last two playoffs. If it was irrelevant, why did you bring it up? :lol

ElNono
11-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Which scrub has score 40 or grab 14 rebounds?

Matt Bonner has more championships than Dwight Howard... think about that for a minute :lol

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 04:30 PM
The only legit superstar the Lakers have is Dwight Howard. He's yet to win shit, tbh, and it doesn't look like he can carry all the other over-the-hill coattailers.

Lakers have Kobe and Dwight. Either way they have more the Spurs. :lol

Matt Bonner has more championships than Dwight Howard... think about that for a minute :lol
Kobe has more rings then the whole Spurs franchise. Think about that for a moment. :lol

lakerhaterade
11-04-2012, 04:33 PM
These thunder and lakers trolls are fucking atrocious.

ElNono
11-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Lakers have Kobe and Dwight. Either way they have more the Spurs. :lol

Kobe is way over the hill. It's obvious his ceiling is the 2nd round at this stage. Nothing wrong with that, he's old after all. Howard is clearly the best Laker player right now and sole superstar.

Kobe has more rings then the whole Spurs franchise. Think about that for a moment. :lol

Happens to a lot of coattailers... Horry, Kerr, Kobe... it obviously doesn't help the Lakers right now at all. Back to the present, Howard is the meal ticket for this Laker franchise, and the jury is still out on him as far as championship goes.

LakasRool4eva
11-04-2012, 05:08 PM
loling @ the Spurs fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

LittleCriminal
11-04-2012, 05:13 PM
I have a hard time trying to read this stuff....

I'm guessing the word meant to be used is:
1. da - THE
2. dun = DONE
3. ta = TO
4. n = AND
5. ya = YOU
6. o = OF
7. dey = THEY
8. ima = I'M
9. betta = BETTER
10. tryna = TRYING
11. dat = THAT
12. pinchin = PITCHING
13. imma = I"M GOING TO
14. yo = YOUR
15. bout = ABOUT
16. wit =WITH
17. sum1 = SOMEONE
18. fuzz = POLICE
19.hassa = HAS A
20.clock = TIME

Let's see if I got this right:

Ima knota tryna ta be da word fuzz but ya haven a betta clock tryna ar gue wit sum1 who dun hassa hi er I.Q.
Dey b pitchin sum dum sh*t bout sh*t dat dey b hardhedded.

WTF bodder? = WHY THE F**K BOTHER?

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Kobe is way over the hill. It's obvious his ceiling is the 2nd round at this stage. Nothing wrong with that, he's old after all. Howard is clearly the best Laker player right now and sole superstar.
Kobe is more of a superstar than Duncan or anyone on the Spurs roster.

Happens to a lot of coattailers... Horry, Kerr, Kobe... it obviously doesn't help the Lakers right now at all. Back to the present, Howard is the meal ticket for this Laker franchise, and the jury is still out on him as far as championship goes.
Horry and Kerr on the same level as Kobe? Great take there kid.

Spursfan092120
11-04-2012, 05:34 PM
lol Lakerfan already butthurt and scared 3 games into the season.

purplengold
11-04-2012, 05:36 PM

Maybe he should. :lol tossing $9 million a year to 38 year old Nash...

You brought up the last two playoffs. If it was irrelevant, why did you bring it up? :lol

last 2 playoffs relevant cuz I said 1st seed ain't shit n who gotta 1st seed in west? There ya go, or I gotta write out a flow chart for you?

ElNono
11-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Kobe is more of a superstar than Duncan or anyone on the Spurs roster.

As seen by his back to back 2nd round exits? crofl

Kobe is a has been that needs a $70 million roster around him to make him look good. Nothing personal with the guy, just facts.

Horry and Kerr on the same level as Kobe? Great take there kid.

Well, when you're discussing coattailers' ring counts, sure. Heck, Horry and Kerr managed to coattail to even more rings.

ElNono
11-04-2012, 05:47 PM
last 2 playoffs relevant cuz I said 1st seed ain't shit n who gotta 1st seed in west? There ya go, or I gotta write out a flow chart for you?

nobody is arguing seeding. after all, the lakeshow also proved that finishing in the top 4 means shit when your team sucks.

Arcadian
11-04-2012, 06:08 PM

Good question! He's raping their asses, jizzing in their faces, making them taste their own asses, and bitch-slapping them in the face.

Fuck this thread.

purplengold
11-04-2012, 06:08 PM
nobody is arguing seeding. after all, the lakeshow also proved that finishing in the top 4 means shit when your team sucks.

you gotta read mo, my seedin comment sparked yo up. you know that shit right, yo team just flounder come playoff n window been closed since 2011

ElNono
11-04-2012, 06:15 PM
you gotta read mo, my seedin comment sparked yo up. you know that shit right, yo team just flounder come playoff n window been closed since 2011

I'm reading, "mo"... you've been all over the place... from Buss making money to seeding. Still have to address what this thread is about, the fact your team is much more into father time than the Spurs, tbh

keep :downspin:

purplengold
11-04-2012, 06:18 PM
I'm reading, "mo"... you've been all over the place... from Buss making money to seeding. Still have to address what this thread is about, the fact your team is much more into father time than the Spurs, tbh

keep :downspin:

been responding ta you, so ya been spinning the shit since all I mention be from you avoiding tackling da truth that spurs prove seedin mean shit n they window closed

Keep tryna deflect simple fact of yo team gettin they hopes up ova 3 games.

Relevancy
11-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Bandwagon, tbh... only fairweather wimps root for both teams to hedge their bets, tbh...I have a question for you, I assume you live somewhere in the LA area, why just stick to one home team when you have 2 home teams you can root for? Or is that your way of standing out thb?

ElNono
11-04-2012, 06:21 PM
been responding ta you, so ya been spinning the shit since all I mention be from you avoiding tackling da truth that spurs prove seedin mean shit n they window closed

brah, why are you deflecting to seeding? is your team older than the Spurs, yes or no?

Keep tryna deflect simple fact of yo team gettin they hopes up ova 3 games.

your team isn't very good and the Spurs have nothing to do with that. deal with it.

purplengold
11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
brah, why are you deflecting to seeding? is your team older than the Spurs, yes or no?

your team isn't very good and the Spurs have nothing to do with that. deal with it.

bro just look at yo reply ta me when I first talked bout 1st seed dun mean shit n check how you been spinnin. I a good sport tho

Your team gotta no hope fo post season, that big shit ta deal with. lakers gotta hole everytin come together right. you see, first few games dun mean shit but 2 failed seasons mean plenty when you ain't made big moves in yo team

enjoy gettin swept this come playoff, pray it ain't lakers or you gon have ta camp upstairs fo a few months wit the other mouth breathers

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 06:54 PM
As seen by his back to back 2nd round exits? crofl

Kobe is a has been that needs a $70 million roster around him to make him look good. Nothing personal with the guy, just facts. Kobe didn't have the luxury of always having talents like Manu and Tony most his career like Tim.

Last I checked the Spurs didn't win a championship the last two years either. There is no we made the WCFs and lost title.

Well, when you're discussing coattailers' ring counts, sure. Heck, Horry and Kerr managed to coattail to even more rings.
Yet neither of them contributed as much as Kobe and had no where near the talent.

HI-FI
11-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Kobe didn't have the luxury of always having talents like Manu and Tony most his career like Tim.

Yet neither of them contributed as much as Kobe and had no where near the talent.
http://i.imgur.com/VfKHr.gif

ElNono
11-04-2012, 07:11 PM
bro just look at yo reply ta me when I first talked bout 1st seed dun mean shit n check how you been spinnin. I a good sport tho

Your predictions are no better than anybody else's... if we gotta go with "what have you done for me lately", I shouldn't even be talking to you. Not only your team has been irrelevant for the past two seasons, the last game they won was 7 months ago...

I mean, I understand you're upset. Lots of hope riding on that $100 million roster for this shit start, but the Spurs have nothing to do with that, and has nothing to do with the fact your team is old... older than the Spurs anyways.

ElNono
11-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Kobe didn't have the luxury of always having talents like Manu and Tony most his career like Tim.

:lol what are you? new age lakerfan?... he was only teammate of Shaq, Payton, Malone, Gasol, Artest, Dwight Howard and Nash... :lmao

Last I checked the Spurs didn't win a championship the last two years either. There is no we made the WCFs and lost title.

Which goes straight to the point... it hasn't been just the Spurs that been trolled by father time...

What do you mean? They all coattailed at least one hall of famer in their prime.

LakaFan
11-04-2012, 07:33 PM
:lol what are you? new age lakerfan?... he was only teammate of Shaq, Payton, Malone, Gasol, Artest, Dwight Howard and Nash... :lmao
Which goes straight to the point... it hasn't been just the Spurs that been trolled by father time...
What do you mean? They all coattailed at least one hall of famer in their prime.
When Kobe had talent, it led to championships. Duncan has continually had Manu and Parker, still only has 4 to Kobe's 5. Point is Lakers have Dwight who happens to still be young and the second best player in the league.

Raven
11-04-2012, 07:34 PM

WOW. I mean, WOW.. I'm just speechless.

HI-FI
11-04-2012, 07:47 PM
WOW. I mean, WOW.. I'm just speechless.

i'm hoping this is a troll account. nigga obviously doesn't know the history of Food Stamps Bryant.

ElNono
11-04-2012, 07:53 PM
When Kobe had talent, it led to championships. Duncan has continually had Manu and Parker, still only has 4 to Kobe's 5. Point is Lakers have Dwight who happens to still be young and the second best player in the league.

Not really. Kobe single-handedly wasted a ship with 3 other hall of farmers in his roster. Again, probably a new age Lakerfan...

Kobe has 2 ships as the main man... That's half of Duncan and Shaq... again, nothing personal, just facts.

And DH has yet to prove he's not just overrated... He's also borderline top 5 in the league... Right now, Lebron, Durant, Griffin and Bynum are all better than him, tbh

Latarian Milton
11-04-2012, 07:54 PM

Your team gotta no hope fo post season, that big shit ta deal with. lakers gotta hole everytin come together right. you see, first few games dun mean shit but 2 failed seasons mean plenty when you ain't made big moves in yo team

enjoy gettin swept this come playoff, pray it ain't lakers or you gon have ta camp upstairs fo a few months wit the other mouth breathers
spurs didn't get swept by the eventual champs in 11' playoffs IIRC, but i agree that the spurs will struggle to perform come the playoffs. spurs have no legit big that combines size and strength. blair might be good but he's severely limited due to his size, splitte has the size but got no muscles, at the end of day they'll still find the 37yr old tim duncan as the only big man ta count on imho

ElNono
11-04-2012, 07:56 PM
spurs didn't get swept by the eventual champs in 11' playoffs IIRC, but i agree that the spurs will struggle to perform come the playoffs. spurs have no legit big that combines size and strength. blair might be good but he's severely limited due to his size, splitte has the size but got no muscles, at the end of day they'll still find the 37yr old tim duncan as the only big man ta count on imho

Agree

Latarian Milton
11-04-2012, 07:59 PM
brokeback ain't the 2nd best in da pacific division tbh. duncan won his 1st ring w/o neither manu nor parker, he only had a bag of old craps in 99, while kobe couldnt even carry his team past the 1st round when he had no superstar playing alongside his ass.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2012, 08:19 PM
I have a question for you, I assume you live somewhere in the LA area, why just stick to one home team when you have 2 home teams you can root for? Or is that your way of standing out thb?
Do you root for the Dodgers AND Angels too? UCLA AND USC? The Kings AND the Ducks?

Ace
11-05-2012, 09:09 AM
It's only a matter of time before GNSF starts the Spurs are unbeatable claims followed by horrible attempts at humor.

lefty
10-16-2014, 10:05 PM
loltroll