Calispursfan11
11-04-2012, 02:19 PM
... Potato Head's days are numbered.

purplengold
11-04-2012, 02:19 PM
"2004 all over again"

jeebus
11-04-2012, 02:28 PM
hopefully some of these terrible laker trolls will disappear or go back to the naruto forums

Raven
11-04-2012, 02:32 PM
that's one game they really should win.. i mean, if they would not, it would really be historically pathetic..

HeatChamps
11-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Kobe just isn't the player he used to be. His downfall is the reason for the Lakers dropping off. The only hope is to add a serious amount of talent off the bench. I don't see it though.

purplengold
11-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Kobe just isn't the player he used to be. His downfall is the reason for the Lakers dropping off. The only hope is to add a serious amount of talent off the bench. I don't see it though.

he not da reason lakers fell 0-3

dude shoot ova 60%, 50 from 3, 30 ppg. the fuck else can he do ta help besides takin care of da ball more.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2012, 02:49 PM
If the Lakers lose, Mike Brown gets a 10-year extension... if they win, he gets a 20-year extension... :lol

Reck
11-04-2012, 02:54 PM
I was thinking the same earlier when I saw today's scheduled games.

Wow if they lose to det Pistons. This place will go nuts. lol

Raven
11-04-2012, 02:56 PM

dude shoot ova 60%, 50 from 3, 30 ppg. the fuck else can he do ta help besides takin care of da ball more.

what about some D?

NRHector
11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
hopefully some of these terrible laker trolls will disappear or go back to the naruto forums

I was thinking the same thing

LkrFan
11-04-2012, 03:21 PM
If the Lakers lose, Mike Brown gets a 10-year extension... if they win, he gets a 20-year extension... :lol
SMH. Ban yourself.

lakerhaterade
11-04-2012, 03:25 PM
If they lose to the pistons, Mike Brown is finished.

purplengold
11-04-2012, 03:38 PM
If they lose to the pistons, Mike Brown is finished.

Betta ta loss then

ElNono
11-04-2012, 03:46 PM
it's panic time, tbh... I think Mike is gone if they lose to Detroit... but there's no way it's happening, IMO

Kidd K
11-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Every time the Lakers lose, an angel gets it's wings.

LkrFan
11-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Every time the Lakers lose, an angel gets it's wings.
:lol - Ban yourself.

Kidd K
11-04-2012, 03:57 PM
:lol - Ban yourself.

Guess you're too young to get the joke.

LkrFan
11-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Guess you're too young to get the joke.
Oh I got it. I laughed. But, since you kicking the Lakers while they're down, I made a little suggestion. ;)

Kidd K
11-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Oh I got it. I laughed. But, since you kicking the Lakers while they're down, I made a little suggestion. ;)

You know we gotta get that kicking in now before they're healthy tbh.

Calispursfan11
11-04-2012, 05:08 PM

Sadly enough I think that Purplngold is a real poster and not simply a weird multi-troll schtick. I mean what is his schtick exactly if he in fact is a troll? I don't get it. Just frakkin' strange tbh...

Calispursfan11
11-04-2012, 05:16 PM
I predict that if LA loses to the Pistons Maxiell will have had to pull down 20 boards and Stuckey will have had to drop 40. Otherwise, how could the Lakers possibly lose this one? It would be next to inconceivable, especially with potatohead's job in the balance, right?

jeebus
11-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Sadly enough I think that Purplngold is a real poster and not simply a weird multi-troll schtick. I mean what is his schtick exactly if he in fact is a troll? I don't get it. Just frakkin' strange tbh...

could be someone like kool or ruva; the only schtick they can come up with is the uneducated black poster.

Calispursfan11
11-04-2012, 05:30 PM
could be someone like kool or ruva; the only schtick they can come up with is the uneducated black poster.

Perhaps, but I'm not even sure what Purplngold is supposed to be. Seems like he just can't type or form sentences, not necessarily that someone's trying to make him sound black, or if they are, it is weirdly off. Or maybe he has frequent uncontrollable seizures/convulsions that interfere with his ability to use a keyboard effectively. We'll never know what the deal is.

midnightpulp
11-04-2012, 05:42 PM
You know we gotta get that kicking in now before they're healthy tbh.

We'll get our kicking in then, too.

This Lakers team just isn't very good. Their ceiling is about 50-52 wins. But they could sneak into the WCF since the West is so wide open. I don't see it happening, though. The NBA changed overnight in 2011. Big front lines and great low post offense (the latter of which the Lakers don't really have anymore since shedding Bynum) doesn't automatically guarantee playoff success like it once did. Today's NBA is defined by speed, shooters creating floor spacing so your speed can flourish, and deep benches filled with athletes (why I think shortening the rotations to the standard 8 deep in the post-season will soon become a thing of the past).

The Lakers are antiquated.

LittleCriminal
11-04-2012, 05:43 PM
If the Lakers lose they put a number into the Loss Column.
Anything aside from that is purely aesthetic.

Spursfan092120
11-04-2012, 05:44 PM

Defense? Pass? Make his teammates better? This is why he'll never be MJ.

Spursfan092120
11-04-2012, 05:46 PM
http://images.scribblelive.com/2012/2/17/03444042-48b8-4a1f-967f-a212344c213e_500.jpg

purplengold
11-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Defense? Pass? Make his teammates better? This is why he'll never be MJ.

how many games you been watchin? just askin because hes been playin team ball or you one of them idiots that think that assists only way to gauge passing

Spursfan092120
11-04-2012, 06:09 PM
how many games you been watchin? just askin because hes been playin team ball or you one of them idiots that think that assists only way to gauge passing
Maybe you missed that "defense" part I put in there. Dude has been handed defensive first team awards every damn year for so long that he doesn't think he has to play it to be regarded. And Kobe's "Team ball" is not regular team ball.

lakerhaterade
11-04-2012, 06:10 PM
http://images.scribblelive.com/2012/2/17/03444042-48b8-4a1f-967f-a212344c213e_500.jpg
I heard the rumor out that this here dude will take the HC position

Spursfan092120
11-04-2012, 06:12 PM
I heard the rumor out that this here dude will take the HC position
Yeah...and the Lakers will get even worse, if that's possible. Fast paced offense with an older team...no defense...yeah, let's get him in there asap.

purplengold
11-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Maybe you missed that "defense" part I put in there. Dude has been handed defensive first team awards every damn year for so long that he doesn't think he has to play it to be regarded. And Kobe's "Team ball" is not regular team ball.

you gonna bring up accolades when dpoy get defensive 2nd team? You pretty stupid ta take those serious, even I know he's been in da middle wit defense at best since 2009. foo don't got da desire fo it

kobe team ball been lettin Dwight n Pau do what they do best. He dun dribble too much or shoot too much except when Dwight gotta bad foul trouble game last time n Pau missin it all. da fuck else can he do, he tryna give the front court they touches but you dun see that prolly. All you prolly see is assist n thinkin he chuckin ball every possession

Spursfan092120
11-04-2012, 06:21 PM
you gonna bring up accolades when dpoy get defensive 2nd team? You pretty stupid ta take those serious, even I know he's been in da middle wit defense at best since 2009. foo don't got da desire fo it

kobe team ball been lettin Dwight n Pau do what they do best. He dun dribble too much or shoot too much except when Dwight gotta bad foul trouble game last time n Pau missin it all. da fuck else can he do, he tryna give the front court they touches but you dun see that prolly. All you prolly see is assist n thinkin he chuckin ball every possession
After studying this post and researching the language, trying to figure out what the fuck you just said, the only thing I could really understand was "Kobe team ball has been allowing Dwight and Pau to do what they do best." My response to that is "If Kobe is the team leader, and he's letting Dwight and Pau do what they do best, and it's led to 0-3, preceded by 0-8 in the preseason, maybe it's time for the team leader to change some shit up and let OTHER people in the game.

ElNono
11-04-2012, 06:22 PM
After studying this post and researching the language, trying to figure out what the fuck you just said, the only thing I could really understand was "Kobe team ball has been allowing Dwight and Pau to do what they do best." My response to that is "If Kobe is the team leader, and he's letting Dwight and Pau do what they do best, and it's led to 0-3, preceded by 0-8 in the preseason, maybe it's time for the team leader to change some shit up and let OTHER people in the game.

:cry work in progress :cry

purplengold
11-04-2012, 06:27 PM

in other words you got notin n fallin back on playin dumb. Good work foo, go back ta jackin off to player accolades like da slackjawed idiot you been comin off as

Spursfan092120
11-04-2012, 06:28 PM
in other words you got notin n fallin back on playin dumb. Good work foo, go back ta jackin off to player accolades like da slackjawed idiot you been comin off as
tbh I have no fucking clue what this means. Bottom line is...Kobe is the leader...Lakers are 0-3. Good day, sir.

Kidd K
11-04-2012, 06:28 PM

tbh, while Kobe's scoring has been good, his passing and defense have indeed been terrible.

Assists aren't the only ways to guage passing and playmaking, but stuff like Ast/TO ratio, TOV%, and PPR are, and he's terrible in those categories too. A good Ast/TO ratio is like 2.5/1. Kobe's is 0.26/1, almost literally 10 times worse (and 2nd worst on Lakers besides the great Darius Morris, and both are far worse than everyone else on the Lakers).

Kobe's defensive rating is 117, which is the worst of everyone on the Lakers who's played more than 10 minutes a game and a few points worse than the team average (which collectively is also terrible). His defensive win shares stat is tied for worst on the team with Steve Blake (-0.1)

Speaking of worst, Kobe also leads the league in turnovers. So while his shooting and scoring has been nice, everything else has been terrible tbh, and it reflects in the stat column. It's just been 3 games, but everything other than Kobe's scoring has been pretty shitty for the 3 games. Kobe's not gonna shoot 60%/50% for very long, so he needs to get his other shit in order fast.

Relevancy
11-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I hope they lose on purpose, they need a new coach asap thb.

irishock
11-04-2012, 06:43 PM
If the Lakers were to change coaching personnel, it would have to be Phil Jackson, only guy that can deal with Kobe's chucking habits and still win games.

purplengold
11-04-2012, 06:43 PM
tbh I have no fucking clue what this means. Bottom line is...Kobe is the leader...Lakers are 0-3. Good day, sir.

n you avoidin truth pretty much show yo face, go back ta celebrating regular season wins n accolades. Pay a visit when the weather get stormy, doubt ya will tho

Spursfan092120
11-04-2012, 06:47 PM
n you avoidin truth pretty much show yo face, go back ta celebrating regular season wins n accolades. Pay a visit when the weather get stormy, doubt ya will tho
What accolades are you talking about? Seriously, bro. Why don't you pay a visit when you learn english? You're just crying like a babyback bitch because you know the Lakers mortgaged their future on D12, who isn't going to make any more of a difference than Bynum did, and with Kobe and Nash gone within 2 years, you'll be starting over again. Yeah, I expect LA to be ahead of the Spurs at the end of the season, but tbh, it's fucking funny as shit to watch Lakerfan squirm right now.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Yeah...and the Lakers will get even worse, if that's possible. Fast paced offense with an older team...no defense...yeah, let's get him in there asap.

You forgot "total doormat for his players," tbh... :lol

Latarian Milton
11-05-2012, 08:44 AM
PnG bra quit actin' like a nigga please, your basketball takes are gold but you know it's not real ebonics when you just intentionally mistype some of them words the black way, mayne. kno som blacks myself n dey ain't talkin' like dat tbh

Latarian Milton
11-05-2012, 08:55 AM
What accolades are you talking about? Seriously, bro. Why don't you pay a visit when you learn english? You're just crying like a babyback bitch because you know the Lakers mortgaged their future on D12, who isn't going to make any more of a difference than Bynum did, and with Kobe and Nash gone within 2 years, you'll be starting over again. Yeah, I expect LA to be ahead of the Spurs at the end of the season, but tbh, it's fucking funny as shit to watch Lakerfan squirm right now.
PnG has an excellent grasp of the language he speaks imho, he just masquerades as a nigga cuz he thinks it cool. he ain't no black n he actually speaks ina white logic, but under the disguise of niggas vocabulary.

bro i agree with ya 100% dat the lakers are nowhere close to the 09-10 team, n brokeback nigga ain't un upgrade ova bynum by any fckin' means. altho dey still betta then spurs maybe, there is no way they win 2 or mo games in da finals against us even if they happen to make it

irishock
04-28-2013, 07:49 PM

:lol

Gagnrath
04-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Then Dantoni seeks Unemployment while Kobe get a second contract to be Player Coach of the Lakers.