PDA

View Full Version : Trindon Holliday

Avante
11-05-2012, 04:17 PM
If I'm not mistaken that was his third KO return for a TD in his NFL career. Not that the other two will count since they were done in the preseason. When those TV announcers say.."he has world class speed"...unlike RGIII/Mike Wallace and others they are correct this time. His 10.00 is world class and the fastest 100m ever ran by a legit NFL player to be. We don't count Jimmy"9.95" Hines, he was not a real footballer, he was an experiment that failed. Holliday isn't the first speedy Bronco, they also had Olympic 100m silver medalist Sam Graddy out of Tennessee. Like Holliday who went to LSU another SEC speedster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine the Steelers when they get everyone back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look for Tampa Bay to put an end to Atlanta's undefeated streak in a few weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chicago at home in front of a national audience will beat Houston.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RGIII and the black QB, hmmm? You know why NFL teams draft these guys? It's because they put a lot of pressure on a defense with their ability to run. They also can extend a play. Another thing is since 98% of the skilled players are also black.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the half way point it's looking like the Steelers vs the Giants to me in the SB. The Texans and Falcons don't know what it's like to play in those huge games, the Steelers/Giants do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doug Martin is the best running back Boise State has ever had in the NFL. Can actually do that with all the colleges if anyone cares.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 04:42 PM
I actually agree with most of the latter part of your post (didn't read the track and field bullshit).

-a healthy Pittsburgh is indeed the best team in the AFC...they will sweep Baltimore this year too.

-I think the Bears beat Houston too--but if they don't then Houston is officially an NFL boss.

-Saints will beat Atlanta before TB does.

-Doug Martin is great, but he ain't the best in the league. AP reclaimed that title this year.

Avante
11-05-2012, 04:51 PM
First off do you have any idea at all about how many NFLers were track guys? Just because you're ignorant to it doesn't make it bullshit.

If the Steelers can do what they've been doing with all their injuries........

The Saints can't beat Atlanta with their defense and no running game.

I didn't say Martin ws the best in the league, I said he was the best back to come out of Boise State.

Yes if Houston gets by Chicago they will surprise me but still can't handle the Steelers in a playoff game.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 04:55 PM
First off do you have any idea at all about how many NFLers were track guys? Just because you're ignorant to it doesn't make it bullshit.

If the Steelers can do what they've been doing with all their injuries........

The Saints can't beat Atlanta with their defense and no running game.

I didn't say Martin ws the best in the league, I said he was the best back to come out of Boise State.

Yes if Houston gets by Chicago they will surprise me but still can't handle the Steelers in a playoff game.
The best to ever come out of Boise State?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:wow

wanna bet $100 on the Saints game? Straight up, no lines or gimmicks. I think NO takes it, and you just said they can't beat Atlanta.

Bill_Brasky
11-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Atlanta is simply the West Virginia(before they got beat) of the pros. So clearly not for real, but used all their energy on a strong start. Once they lose a couple later in the season I get the feeling things will snowball on them and they'll be one-and-done just like they are every year.

TIMMYtoZO
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM
The NFC's 2 best teams are Giants/Packers. Unless they play each other in an earlier round, expect that to be the NFC Championship game. Both teams D lines would rape Cutler and that suspect O line, so I put Chicago at #3 and :lol at Atlanta. The Giants can kiss that first round bye goodbye, but they will be fine without it (see 2008,2012).

The AFC is down to the Steelers/Broncos/Texans. I would not discredit a Peyton Manning team that is getting better and better. While Pitts did win last night, the Giants played like shit and have been playing like shit since they face fucked the 49ers. I would love to get a rematch with the Steelers if Denver fails. The playoff Giants are a much different animal, and Elite Manning won't throw for 125 yards with a Super Bowl on the line.

Avante
11-05-2012, 05:53 PM
The best to ever come out of Boise State?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:wow

wanna bet $100 on the Saints game? Straight up, no lines or gimmicks. I think NO takes it, and you just said they can't beat Atlanta.

I'll do 30 days self bannishment (other than my $$$$$ picks) you do 10, deal?

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 05:56 PM
I'll do 30 days self bannishment (other than my $$$$$ picks) you do 10, deal?
No, that's just gay. ELE's are win-win bets b/c if you win you get to rub it in, but if you lose you get an excuse to not face the music. You're not getting it that easy. Bet real money, Avante.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Daunte is dead on, Packers and Giants are the two best teams in the NFC.

Avante
11-05-2012, 05:59 PM
No, that's just gay. ELE's are win-win bets b/c if you win you get to rub it in, but if you lose you get an excuse to not face the music. You're not getting it that easy. Bet real money, Avante.

Not really into giving out real info on the internet.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Not really into giving out real info on the internet.
Just say you can't afford it, scrah. No shame in that, especially in these rough economic times.

Avante
11-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Just say you can't afford it, scrah. No shame in that, especially in these rough economic times.

Do you honestly believe I'm giving out a mailing address to a stranger on the internet, don't get out much do ya slick?

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Do you honestly believe I'm giving out a mailing address to a stranger on the internet, don't get out much do ya slick?
You've never heard of PayPal? Don't get out much, do ya slick?

Avante
11-05-2012, 06:11 PM
You've never heard of PayPal? Don't get out much, do ya slick?

Actually never had any need to go that route.

So you think the Saints can win, because........?

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Actually never had any need to go that route.

So you think the Saints can win, because........?
Yeah, it's pretty crazy...you can actually make payments and buy things over the Internet now. It's free to set up an account, and they keep your info confidential.

go set up an account and I'll tell you why the Saints will win

Avante
11-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Yeah, it's pretty crazy...you can actually make payments and buy things over the Internet now. It's free to set up an account, and they keep your info confidential.

go set up an account and I'll tell you why the Saints will win

Don't like those two words...money and internet...in the same sentence.

I'm well aware of the history favoring the Saints but it's very obvious the Falcons are far better than they were and the Saints are down, Hell in 8 games the Falcons have given up 143 points, that pourous Saints D....216 points in only 7 games.

You are going with can the Falcons beat them twice, right?

BRHornet45
11-05-2012, 11:10 PM
LSU represent

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 11:30 PM
LSU represent
Bout time someone from there did

BRHornet45
11-05-2012, 11:34 PM

son there are tons of players in the NFL from LSU. stop the ignorance.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 11:35 PM
son there are tons of players in the NFL from LSU. stop the ignorance.
No doubt son, but it's a bout time some of them started standing out. Much love to Ridley too

Avante
11-05-2012, 11:46 PM

Do you know anything at all?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/colleges/lsu/

Pelicans78
11-05-2012, 11:50 PM
If the Saints tap that Falcon ass, you better not disappear just like you did after Kansas St. blasted WVU.

Avante
11-05-2012, 11:53 PM
If the Saints tap that Falcon ass, you better not disappear just like you did after Kansas St. blasted WVU.

I'm going to not post because of a football game outcome, are you serious? You might take it that serious I sure don't.

Pelicans78
11-06-2012, 07:39 AM
I'm going to not post because of a football game outcome, are you serious? You might take it that serious I sure don't.

You can say what you want to say, but the fact is, your ass disappeared after that game.

Avante
11-06-2012, 12:25 PM
You can say what you want to say, but the fact is, your ass disappeared after that game.

I didn't post on any board, I had to take some time off as I mentioned in another thread, had a relative out from Arkansas, me playing on the computer wasn't going to work.

You must really take this stuff to heart, I don't. I can't remember who took who in that game that's how big a deal it was.

Avante
11-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Trindon Holliday is the fastest player in the history of the NFL to return kicks. He has 4 td's already, obviously his preseason 2 don't count.