DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2012, 05:48 PM
AFC:

1. Pittsburgh
2. Houston
3. Denver
4. New England
5. Baltimore

Indy would be 6th. This is a week-to-week league, so Pats drop by virtue that the other teams won while they were idle. Big Ben is continually one of the most under-appreciated stars of the league. Dude is an insufferable douchebag, but he's a born winner and has been carrying that team for years now. I would not bet against him and that stacked WR corps if the playoffs started today--at least not in the AFC. Baltimore is an incredibly weak 6-2, and I'm just waiting for the bottom to drop out on them.

NFC:

1. Chicago
2. New York
3. Atlanta
4. Green Bay
5. San Francisco

Da Bears. Yes, they still have massive problems on the O-line, but Forte is picking up steam and Cutler is using a formula that always works: keep throwing to Brandon Marshall. Their defense and ST's are ridiculously good. They took a much worse team to the NFCCG in 2010 and were on course for another playoff berth last year before injuries to Cutler and Forte derailed their season. This team has a lot of room for improvement, but at 7-1 I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Black coaches are just figureheads most of the time, but Lovie Smith teams always play above their talent level and expectations--and now we're seeing what he can do with a talented squad.

The Giants--specifically Eli Manning--have played like dogshit the last several weeks but cheated death until it caught up with them this week. This team needs to wake up offensively--they certainly have the talent. Green Bay gets the 4th spot b/c no matter how great Rodgers is--and he's the best--they won't go far in the playoffs with that passing D and down their top 2 WRs.

TIMMYtoZO
11-05-2012, 05:55 PM
AFC:

1. Pittsburgh
2. Houston
3. Denver
4. New England
5. Baltimore

Indy would be 6th. This is a week-to-week league, so Pats drop by virtue that the other teams won while they were idle. Big Ben is continually one of the most under-appreciated stars of the league. Dude is an insufferable douchebag, but he's a born winner and has been carrying that team for years now. I would not bet against him and that stacked WR corps if the playoffs started today--at least not in the AFC. Baltimore is an incredibly weak 6-2, and I'm just waiting for the bottom to drop out on them.

NFC:

1. Chicago
2. New York
3. Atlanta
4. Green Bay
5. San Francisco

Da Bears. Yes, they still have massive problems on the O-line, but Forte is picking up steam and Cutler is using a formula that always works: keep throwing to Brandon Marshall. Their defense and ST's are ridiculously good. They took a much worse team to the NFCCG in 2010 and were on course for another playoff berth last year before injuries to Cutler and Forte derailed their season. This team has a lot of room for improvement, but at 7-1 I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Black coaches are just figureheads most of the time, but Lovie Smith teams always play above their talent level and expectations--and now we're seeing what he can do with a talented squad.

The Giants--specifically Eli Manning--have played like dogshit the last several weeks but cheated death until it caught up with them this week. This team needs to wake up offensively--they certainly have the talent. Green Bay gets the 4th spot b/c no matter how great Rodgers is--and he's the best--they won't go far in the playoffs with that passing D and down their top 2 WRs.

I am no Packer fan, but I would pick them over every NFC team except the Giants. I agree with everything else in this. The Giants are playing shitty football in every aspect. It caught up to them yesterday, but I am not worried. The goal in the regular season is to make the playoffs and be healthy and the rest will take care of itself.

Avante
11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
AFC

1.Steelers
2.Pats
3.Broncos
4.Texans
5.Ravens

NFC

1.Giants
2.Packers
3.Niners
4.Falcons
5.Bears

BUMP
11-05-2012, 07:40 PM
AFC

1 Texans
2 Broncos
3 Steelers
4 Pats
5 Ravens

NFC

1 Bears
2 Packers
3 Falcons
4 Giants
5 Niners

Girasuck
11-05-2012, 07:53 PM
I want to see what we do over the next 2 weeks before I say the Bears are the best in the NFC. Top 5 for sure though.

scanry
11-06-2012, 10:55 AM
AFC.

1. Houston
2. New England
3. Pittsburgh
4. Denver
5. Baltimore

NFC.

1. Atlanta
2. NY Giants
3. SF 49ers
4. Chicago
5. Green Bay

Pelicans78
11-07-2012, 08:54 AM
AFC
1. Pats
2. Texans
3. Broncos
4. Steelers
5. Dolphins

Best Offense - Pats
Best Defense - Texans

NFC
1. Bears
2. Niners
3. Packers
4. Giants
5. Falcons

Best Offense - Giants
Best Defense - Niners

NFL
1. Bears
2. Niners
3. Pats
4. Texans
5. Broncos

Best Offense - Pats
Best Defense - Niners

symple19
11-07-2012, 12:23 PM
AFC
1. Pats
2. Texans
3. Broncos
4. Steelers
5. Dolphins

Best Offense - Pats
Best Defense - Texans

NFC
1. Bears
2. Niners
3. Packers
4. Giants
5. Falcons

Best Offense - Giants
Best Defense - Niners

NFL
1. Bears
2. Niners
3. Pats
4. Texans
5. Broncos

Best Offense - Pats
Best Defense - Niners

Just curious why you think the Giants have the best offense in the NFC. While they usually do enough to get it done (and I think Eli will get it together and pull himself out his slump), there's just no way they are even top 5 right now, imo

The Gemini Method
11-07-2012, 01:20 PM
AFC:

1. Texans
2. Steelers
3. Patriots
4. Ravens
5. Broncos

NFC:

1. Da Bears
2. Falcons
3. Niners
4. G-men
5. Packers

Pelicans78
11-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Just curious why you think the Giants have the best offense in the NFC. While they usually do enough to get it done (and I think Eli will get it together and pull himself out his slump), there's just no way they are even top 5 right now, imo

Oh, I based it on their performance as a whole this season not just recently. They are slumping right now for sure.

symple19
11-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Oh, I based it on their performance as a whole this season not just recently. They are slumping right now for sure.

:tu