PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: 4-0 best start in franchise history

ElNono
11-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Where da champ Miami hiding at? We taking over this shit...

BRHornet45
11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NMWFh0HjzKw/Tax1ma_cRGI/AAAAAAAAABI/n_Du20N15KU/s1600/foolsgold400.jpg

pass1st
11-05-2012, 11:23 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NMWFh0HjzKw/Tax1ma_cRGI/AAAAAAAAABI/n_Du20N15KU/s1600/foolsgold400.jpg

son sorry to hear about Eric Gordon not feeling like playing this season due to upset stomach, maybe next season

Juggity
11-05-2012, 11:26 PM

BR still mad that the brow was outplayed by an old man in his debut

ElNono
11-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Too early to be bitter, Hornetfan... we still gonna whoop yo ass 3 more times...

BRHornet45
11-05-2012, 11:32 PM
lol yea sons I sure am mad about a rookie playing his first NBA season game and putting up 21 and 7 with a block! come on now Spur fan yall are usually better than this, but with that silly argument yall are acting like a bunch of Lakers house niggas.

lakerhaterade
11-05-2012, 11:33 PM
BR still mad that the brow was outplayed by an old man in his debut
:lol

DPG21920
11-05-2012, 11:33 PM
then he got injured like your other high profile player :lol

ElNono
11-05-2012, 11:34 PM
lol yea sons I sure am mad about a rookie playing his first NBA season game and putting up 21 and 7 with a block! come on now Spur fan yall are usually better than this, but with that silly argument yall are acting like a bunch of Lakers house niggas.

How are your Saints doing, son? legit question

Trainwreck2100
11-05-2012, 11:35 PM

The NFL has "screwed" them for breaking the rules

Spursfan092120

truthful post. son from what I have seen so far the Spurs are easily in the bottom 10 teams of the league. the sun has been shining on their ass so far with a ridiculous amount of luck and favorable officiating, but the truth will eventually come out.
Pot meet kettle, son...Pot meet kettle.

BRHornet45

son they are currently beating the shit out of monkeyball Vick and on their way to a comeback. I'm hoping for an 8-8 season as that would be a big win for the Saints considering the Goodell Agenda they had to deal with in the off season trying to hold them down.

BRHornet45
11-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Pot meet kettle, son...Pot meet kettle.

son how is that even the same? LOLzzz

the Spurs are just not a good basketball team this year. can that change throughout the season? without a doubt, but as of right now they are borderline playoff team. if you truly think that Duncan is going to continue and put up numbers like he did in the first two games then you're kidding yourself. he will eventually drop back to his usual 13 and 8, Manu will stay hurt every other week, and Parker will likely stay solid but it won't be enough.

ElNono
11-05-2012, 11:40 PM
son they are currently beating the shit out of monkeyball Vick and on their way to a comeback. I'm hoping for an 8-8 season as that would be a big win for the Saints considering the Goodell Agenda they had to deal with in the off season trying to hold them down.

lol son, everything is a conspiracy? :lol

At any rate, good luck to your Saints, tbh... not gonna hate here

DPG21920
11-05-2012, 11:40 PM

the Spurs are just not a good basketball team this year. can that change throughout the season? without a doubt, but as of right now they are borderline playoff team. if you truly think that Duncan is going to continue and put up numbers like he did in the first two games then you're kidding yourself. he will eventually drop back to his usual 13 and 8, Manu will stay hurt every other week, and Parker will likely stay solid but it won't be enough.

would you like to bet on that? saying they are a borderline playoff team implies they might barely make the playoffs. So if the Spurs finish as the 7th seed or worse, you win, if they finish 6th seed or better, I win. You up for a bet?

Spursfan092120
11-05-2012, 11:41 PM

lol..son, you're stretching there. Assumptions don't decide reality. Truth is, right now, Spurs are solid...to say they're bottom 10 in the league is sad, son..just sad. We're 4-0 without healthy Manu..including a strong OKC team, and a decent Pacers team..oh..and your Hornets as well. You say we're acting ridiculous by saying you're hating...but that's exactly what you're doing...and you're acting exactly like you say we are...hence...pot meet kettle.

BRHornet45
11-05-2012, 11:48 PM
would you like to bet on that? saying they are a borderline playoff team implies they might barely make the playoffs. So if the Spurs finish as the 7th seed or worse, you win, if they finish 6th seed or better, I win. You up for a bet?

son you're always betting aren't you? are you that confident the Spurs are legit? how can you tell so early?

crc21209
11-05-2012, 11:49 PM

BR won't go for that. He's more of a talk than walk kind of guy. The dog might have a loud bark, but his bite sucks...:lol

pass1st
11-05-2012, 11:49 PM
son you're always betting aren't you? are you that confident the Spurs are legit? how can you tell so early?

Son I wouldn't make that bet, Spurs are built for the regular season.

BRHornet45
11-05-2012, 11:53 PM
sons plain and simple ... the ONLY people arguing that the Spurs are legit this season are Spurs homers and Spurs homers ONLY. take off your homer glasses and accept the fact that the Spurs have been the luckiest team in the NBA this season by far. those fluke 3's and Duncan's good numbers are not going to be there every game from now on and for anyone who has watched their games you can see the Spurs have relied on luck this year.

in 2010 the Hornets started the season as the best team in the NBA with an 8-0 record. they ended the season with 46 wins and the 7th seed. the 2012 Spurs remind me of them. fools gold at its finest.

BRHornet45
11-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Son I wouldn't make that bet, Spurs are built for the regular season.

son I could give a shit about betting. its comical though that Spur fan thinks it would be a win if they make the playoffs at a higher seed than 7th or 8th.

pass1st
11-06-2012, 12:06 AM
son I could give a shit about betting. its comical though that Spur fan thinks it would be a win if they make the playoffs at a higher seed than 7th or 8th.

son regular season is what is left for them, let them cherish the wins

TimmehC
11-06-2012, 12:08 AM
regular season 3-peat ecstasy!

Juggity
11-06-2012, 12:11 AM

It's comical that cornerstone kaman and cornerstone bellinelli couldn't even carry the hornets to an 8th seed.

gee
11-06-2012, 01:44 AM
sons plain and simple ... the ONLY people arguing that the Spurs are legit this season are Spurs homers and Spurs homers ONLY.

That's the case every year. And every year they exceed all the non-homers expectations. Why is this year any different?

Reck
11-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Pretty odd stat.

You would think the Spurs would have had such starts before. The fact they had never started 4 and 0 before this year just seems wild.

phyzik
11-06-2012, 02:47 AM
It's 4 games into the season.... while good for team stats, I'll reserve my excitement until much later into the season. I recall the same talk about the start of the 2007-2008 season (I think the Spurs started 3-0 back then) and look where that got us.

Kidd K
11-06-2012, 03:36 AM

-20 +/- for Davis in that game (worst of anyone that game) because Duncan used him as a human toilet tbh. Better argument for you?

"borderline playoff team"? Bro, it's hard to ever take you seriously with those unintelligent takes. You can be funny sometimes, but then you ruin it with your poor NBA knowledge. #1 seed two years in a row, but barely are a playoff team in a fairly shitty league this season despite best record in the NBA right now despite not having the "full team" yet? GTFO. It's the Spurs, not the Mavs. Spurs didn't make a bunch of moves, but technically they could be better by default because their young guys now have more exp, and their new additions have had more time to adjust to the team.

No one expects Duncan to keep putting up those numbers. I can't speak for every Spurfan, but I expect roughly 15/9 like last year. At best, 16.5/9.5. No one thinks Duncan's going to be 22/11 all season. But he can indeed still shit on someone if he has to for 22/11, and regardless of his PPG, he will be a good defender and worthy of All NBA defensive team placement.

Manu's obviously not going to "stay hurt" either.

Relevancy
11-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Obviously the Spurs are a threat to any team in the regular season

They for sure will make the playoffs as there record indicates

How far they will go from there is anybody's guess

Every year it's the same.

Dear Regular Season

Bill_Brasky
11-06-2012, 12:22 PM

Son you are blinded by pure hatred and I feel truly sorry for you.

-21-
11-06-2012, 01:29 PM
sons plain and simple ... the ONLY people arguing that the Spurs are legit this season are Spurs homers and Spurs homers ONLY. take off your homer glasses and accept the fact that the Spurs have been the luckiest team in the NBA this season by far. those fluke 3's and Duncan's good numbers are not going to be there every game from now on and for anyone who has watched their games you can see the Spurs have relied on luck this year.

in 2010 the Hornets started the season as the best team in the NBA with an 8-0 record. they ended the season with 46 wins and the 7th seed. the 2012 Spurs remind me of them. fools gold at its finest.

Comparing the Spurs to the Hornets... :rollin

DPG21920
11-06-2012, 08:10 PM

Sons, it's a simple yes or no to the bet.

phyzik
11-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Obviously the Spurs are a threat to any team in the regular season

They for sure will make the playoffs as there record indicates

How far they will go from there is anybody's guess

Every year it's the same.

Dear Regular Season

Funny, coming from a monkey ball fan who's team got swept by the same team they are criticizing.

Clippers WILL hit a record this year, fear not... If the league is serious about enforcing non-flopping your team will set the bar quite high with Chris Paul and Blake Griffin getting fined.

If not, the league has set themselves up as far as confirming the preferential treatment of "superstars".

Win/win either way for the rest of the league.

Expert
11-06-2012, 11:58 PM

Manage your suck. If you need help you can buy one of my books.

Relevancy
11-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Funny, coming from a monkey ball fan who's team got swept by the same team they are criticizing.

Clippers WILL hit a record this year, fear not... If the league is serious about enforcing non-flopping your team will set the bar quite high with Chris Paul and Blake Griffin getting fined.

If not, the league has set themselves up as far as confirming the preferential treatment of "superstars".

Win/win either way for the rest of the league.I hope every faggot who flops gets fine, Chris Paul included. He just happens to be on my team and I my hatred doesn't go further then a groan whenever he flops. The Clips have a better chance at advancing then the Spurs, Spur fan tell me, what makes you think this team is built for a championship ship?