PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2012 Election Day thread sponsored by Goldman Sachs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Jacob1983
11-06-2012, 01:16 AM
I'm thinking Barry is going to win but it will be close. Whoever wins, Goldman Sachs will be proud.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Jacob you can always join the OWS movement and protest against Wall Street with like-minded individuals, tbh

Jacob1983
11-06-2012, 01:51 AM
I don't care about OWS. It was a diss toward Obamney since they're both puppets for Goldman Sachs. Thank you. The only thing that I will be paying attention to is if crazy Virgil Goode and Gary Johnson screw Romney out of winning Colorado, Ohio, and Virginia. That would make me smile. I'm thinking Gary Johnson winds up with 1 or 2 percent of the popular vote.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 04:25 AM
So I know the presidential election will get the most attention but there are a lot of other races that are interesting. There are some local bond issues here that I'm really interested in and things like the SA preK will be interesting to watch as well.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 04:31 AM
The 3 initiatives on gay marriage will say quite a bit on how far the country's mindset has come (Maine, Maryland, Washington). There are 3 states voting on to straight up legalize pot for adult use (Washington and Colorado - I think Oregon is the other).

boutons_deux
11-06-2012, 05:20 AM
While Barry has done very little to punish the financial, the financial sector and Repugs have fought like hell, and mostly won, against any and all fanatical regulation.

Bishop Gecko + Repug Congress would certainly kill/gut/defund all financial regulation, while Barry won't.

There is a stark difference between the two on financial regulation. Which is why the financial sector has given 9:1 to their shitbag boy Bishop Gecko.

Gonna be great to see the financial sector lose their donations to Bishop Gecko (less that pocket change for them) and see their hated nemesis Warren become MA Dem Senator.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Gaycob, if you didn't major in Psych:lollogy maybe Goldman Sachs would be interested in hiring you tbh

DarrinS
11-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Early Ohio voting shows fewer Obama votes than 2008 and votes for Romney higher than McCain in 2008.

Independents leaning Romney

ErnestLynch
11-06-2012, 09:35 AM
America is going to have new President I think.

SA210
11-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Today's sad truth image

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/547010_439979356061544_305974644_n.jpg

timvp
11-06-2012, 12:39 PM
I'll make this thread live.

FWIW, every statistical model with halfway logical methodology has Obama winning so I'd be shocked if Romney pulls this out. In fact, going by the numbers, it won't be close. If Romney wins, no one should ever look at a political poll again.

scott
11-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Ron Paul's got this.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 12:45 PM
:lol

Warlord23
11-06-2012, 12:49 PM
IMO Romney will pull this one out if he can win Florida, which looks promising as early voting by registered Dems has been much lower than in 2008. Thanks to another masterstroke, Ohio is already in the red team's bag: a last-minute software update on voting machines ordered by the Ohio Secretary of State, violating regulations that all software must be tested by the state board of voting machine standards. A judge will rule on this case, but it seems likely that they've got away with it.

CBS news (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505124_162-57545531/ohio-faces-controversy-over-voting-machines-update/)
Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/news/article/Judge-ready-to-rule-on-Ohio-voting-software-claim-4011176.php)

If Romney wins OH, FL, NC and VA then Obama will have to run the table on the remaining swing states, which is not happening.

Winehole23
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM
If Romney wins, no one should ever look at a political poll again.the outliers that call it for Romney will gain credibility and prestige; all others will diminish.

jack sommerset
11-06-2012, 12:51 PM
I'll make this thread live.

FWIW, every statistical model with halfway logical methodology has Obama winning so I'd be shocked if Romney pulls this out. In fact, going by the numbers, it won't be close. If Romney wins, no one should ever look at a political poll again.

Translation: "if my boy loses, I'm going to be butthurt" God bless

Fpoonsie
11-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey, SA210.

Kill yourself.

Winehole23
11-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Translation: "if my boy loses, I'm going to be butthurt" God blessobviously, you can sympathize.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 12:58 PM
QdpGd74DrBM

This is blowing up on reddit.

jack sommerset
11-06-2012, 01:00 PM
obviously, you can sympathize.

Honestly, I cant. It's a dead heat according to most. This can't trust any polls thing is a silly statement. What is obvious is Obama is one of the worst presidents of all time and there a 50/50 chance he will win again. That says a lot about our country. God bless

Winehole23
11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
What is obvious is Obama is one of the worst presidents of all time and there a 50/50 chance he will win again. That says a lot about our country. God blessyou're butthurt already? that's a legit distinction.

jack sommerset
11-06-2012, 01:07 PM
you're butthurt already? that's a legit distinction.

No. God bless

timvp
11-06-2012, 01:07 PM

?

boutons_deux
11-06-2012, 01:10 PM
"It's a dead heat according to most."

The media is pushing melodrama to sell ads to viewers they are trying get glued to the TeeVee and radio, just like in 2008 when McLiar/pitbull bitch were crushed.

Fpoonsie
11-06-2012, 01:13 PM
:lmao

Fat bitch that passed out while waiting in line to vote in FLA.

SnakeBoy
11-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey, SA210.

Kill yourself.

I approve this message.

Winehole23
I wish I could be there to point and laugh when it happens to you, Fpoons.

LnGrrrR
I'll be glad if Obama wins, but I'll still be hoping that the 2016 nominees will include one that protect civil liberties better.

LnGrrrR
11-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Honestly, I cant. It's a dead heat according to most. This can't trust any polls thing is a silly statement. What is obvious is Obama is one of the worst presidents of all time and there a 50/50 chance he will win again. That says a lot about the Republican nominee. God bless

fify

Fpoonsie
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
I wish I could be there to point and laugh when it happens to you, Fpoons.

Maybe if she was drinking water instead of eating Pringles, it wouldn't have been a problem.

benefactor
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
fify
:tu

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM
"It's a dead heat according to most."

The media is pushing melodrama to sell ads to viewers they are trying get glued to the TeeVee and radio, just like in 2008 when McLiar/pitbull bitch were crushed.

Yes. They won't get ratings by telling you its not close. Exactly the same shit we saw in 2008.

DarrinS
11-06-2012, 01:24 PM
QdpGd74DrBM

Fake

leemajors
11-06-2012, 01:25 PM
QdpGd74DrBM

http://boingboing.net/2012/11/06/ohio-gop-secretary-of-state-or.html

Republican Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted has asked voting machine giant ES&S to install last-minute, unverified, custom firmware updates on the state's voting machines. This is highly irregular, and the details of it are shrouded in secrecy and silence -- the few, terse statements from Husted's office on the matter have been self-contradictory and unhelpful. On Salon, Brad Friedman tries to untangle the mess, and concludes that it's impossible to say what the new software in Ohio's voting machines actually does, nor why unaudited, unapproved software should be added to voting machines in a critical swing-state at the last minute, but that it's highly suspicious and possibly illegal.

And, just to pre-respond to those supposed journalists who have shown a proclivity for reading comprehension issues, let me be clear: No, this does not mean I am charging that there is a conspiracy to rig or steal the Ohio election. While there certainly could be, if there is, I don’t know about it, nor am I charging there is any such conspiracy at this time. The secretive, seemingly extra-legal way in which Secretary of State Husted’s office is going about whatever it is they are trying to do, however, at the very last minute before the election, along with the explanations they’ve given for it to date, and concerns about similar cases in the past, in both Ohio and elsewhere, are certainly cause for any reasonable skeptic or journalist to be suspicious and investigate what could be going on. And so I am …

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 01:26 PM
Fake

Link?

DarrinS
11-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Already setting up the conspiracy scenarios. Lol

Winehole23
11-06-2012, 01:28 PM
while you fantasize about race riots

pad300
11-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Democrat intimidation and illegal forcing republican observers out of the polls in philly....
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/06/gop-inspectors-reportedly-kicked-out-of-multiple-philadelphia-polling-places/
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/06/new-black-panther-thugs-reportedly-back-at-the-polls-in-philly/

pad300
Killing the double post

bus driver
for the westsiders that are voting, dont vote for this guy.

SAN ANTONIO - State Representative John Garza, who is fighting to win another term in Austin, has some explaining to do about the way he's spending campaign funds. Those questionable expenditures include an expensive holiday dinner with his family and paying his wife to work on his campaign.

Garza is the freshman representative in District 117, which runs from Helotes to far western Bexar County to the Southwest Side. He’s locked in a bitter battle with Democratic challenger Philip Cortez’s, a former San Antonio city councilman.

“I thank you very much Brian. God bless you. You're a great person,” said a sarcastic Garza when I caught up with him outside a political event last week.

I tracked him down because he would not answer questions about his campaign expenses listed on his campaign finance report filed with the Texas Ethics Commission. Garza’s listed expenses include a $900 dinner held last Christmas Eve at an expensive steak restaurant.
http://www.woai.com/content/blogs/briancollister/story/Politician-in-hot-water-for-paying-wife/AjnBwU_ZZkme_32VOMNpDA.cspx

Winehole23
11-06-2012, 01:30 PM
you'd be screaming from the rooftops if blue teamers were doing something similar, Darrin.

CuckingFunt
11-06-2012, 01:31 PM
you'd be screaming from the rooftops if blue teamers were doing something similar, Darrin.

Voter fraud!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 01:33 PM

Pretty sure Timvp is a conservative. God bless.

pad300

Who are you kidding, they are:
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/01/whoa-voting-machines-in-ohio-nc-nev-switching-romney-votes-to-votes-for-obama/

Personally, I think it's not much on either side. I always find touchscreens are a pain in the ass, and they are not really designed for a 10000 or so people poking at them in a day. The just don't register that well.

pad300
Damnit, why is everything double posting? Is it because of that auto-update thing?

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Already setting up the conspiracy scenarios. Lol

Conspiracy? AFAIK its a fucked up machine. You're projecting. You do this a lot.

leemajors
11-06-2012, 01:34 PM
CBS reporting on software update in OH:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505124_162-57545531/ohio-faces-controversy-over-voting-machines-update/

Winehole23
11-06-2012, 01:35 PM
pad300: I was talking to Darrin, not addressing red team generically.

boutons_deux
11-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Hundsted just fixing his place in the Repug Pantheon of election stealers, like K. Harris, etc.

Winehole23
11-06-2012, 01:36 PM
CBS reporting on software update in OH:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505124_162-57545531/ohio-faces-controversy-over-voting-machines-update/
In 2010, 10 percent of ES&S machines failed pre-election testing in Ohio's (http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/04/some_cuyahoga_countys_voting_m.html) Cuyahoga County.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Lee posts an article where the journalist specifically says he's not pushing conspiracy theories.

2 posts later Darrin says people are pushing conspiracy theories.

Don't ever change, Darrin.

leemajors
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Lee posts an article where the journalist specifically says he's not pushing conspiracy theories.

2 posts later Darrin says people are pushing conspiracy theories.

Don't ever change, Darrin.

I made sure to put that second part in :lol

pad300
11-06-2012, 01:41 PM
pad300: I was talking to Darrin, not addressing red team generically.

I'm not really red team per se; I'm a canadian. I just find US elections amusing - because of all the shit that goes on - and terrifying, because I (and the world) have to live with the results. I want Romney-Ryan win this time, because they are the ones promising an attempt at fiscal sanity. If your economy crashes, ALL of us have excedrin headache 357...

and for more entertainment, Vote Fraud:

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/06/voter-fraud-people-go-to-vote-ballots-already-cast-in-their-names-others-vote-more-than-once/

pad300
11-06-2012, 01:41 PM
God damn the double posts...

Th'Pusher
11-06-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm not really red team per se; I'm a canadian. I just find US elections amusing - because of all the shit that goes on - and terrifying, because I (and the world) have to live with the results. I want Romney-Ryan win this time, because they are the ones promising an attempt at fiscal sanity. If your economy crashes, ALL of us have excedrin headache 357...

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/06/voter-fraud-people-go-to-vote-ballots-already-cast-in-their-names-others-vote-more-than-once/

Yeah a 20% across the board tax cut when you're $16T in debt. That's what I call fiscal sanity.

boutons_deux
11-06-2012, 01:51 PM
"because they are the ones promising an attempt at fiscal sanity"

:lol If they win and Ryan's budget ideas get implemented, $5T+ will be added to the national deficit, and there will be huge depression again from govt austerity, exactly like Europe and any other country that cuts govt spending in a depression.

MannyIsGod
:lol I'm not going to get mad at the Canadian for not understanding that Romney/Ryan are FOS on that account but I will laugh at the thought.

Warlord23
I want Romney-Ryan win this time, because they are the ones promising an attempt at fiscal sanity.

Does not compute. Please explain how they will slash the budget or reduce the national debt while cutting taxes and increasing military spending. Look at America's history and tell me which Republican president after Nixon balanced the budget.

pad300
11-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Fiscal Sanity is spending less money than you bring in. Which does mean gutting a bunch of entitlements, and doing what the Canadians did with the national pension (OAS for you folks) a while back: Going to investment funding vs ponzi scheme funding....

pad300
11-06-2012, 01:55 PM
The republicans are the only party who might be willing to cut entitlements. The democrats are bred in the bone opposed to cutting entitlements.

The dirty little secret of the Ryan plan is that they are going to be stuck with cutting entitlements - they just don't want to campaign on it.... but if they try and implement, they will end up there.

LnGrrrR
11-06-2012, 01:55 PM

Romney's "attempt" at fiscal sanity will be about as successful as an attempt to get to the moon by flapping your arms very fast.

LnGrrrR
11-06-2012, 01:56 PM
The republicans are the only party who might be willing to cut entitlements. The democrats are bred in the bone opposed to cutting entitlements.

The dirty little secret of the Ryan plan is that they are going to be stuck with cutting entitlements - they just don't want to campaign on it.... but if they try and implement, they will end up there.

Except that Democrats were willing to cut entitlements if Republicans were willing to raise taxes... guess what happened there? Saying you're willing to cut entitlements, but not able to list any that actually would make a dent in the budget, isn't really serious.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 01:58 PM

Both parties have supporters who expect and get their entitlements. Minorities in Cleveland getting food stamps and Obamaphones are one of the many kinds of entitlements bankrupting this country.

pad300
11-06-2012, 01:59 PM
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_the_U.S._federal_budget_is_spen t_on_entitlements

56% of the total budget. If you want it to balance, you are going to have to hit entitlements. The democrats won't do it. The republicans might do it. The choice is pretty easy. If the Tea party had their own candidate slate, I'd be hoping for them...

pad300
11-06-2012, 01:59 PM
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_the_U.S._federal_budget_is_spen t_on_entitlements

56% of the total budget. If you want it to balance, you are going to have to hit entitlements. The democrats won't do it. The republicans might do it. The choice is pretty easy. If the Tea party had their own candidate slate, I'd be hoping for them...

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 02:02 PM
:lol Surely no member of the GOP has ever claimed to be a fiscal conservative before only to turn out to be FOS.

coyotes_geek
11-06-2012, 02:03 PM

56% of the total budget. If you want it to balance, you are going to have to hit entitlements.

True.

The democrats won't do it. The republicans will pretend they want to do it. The choice is pretty easy. If the Tea party had their own candidate slate, I'd be hoping for them...

FIFY true.

Warlord23
11-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Fiscal Sanity is spending less money than you bring in. Which does mean gutting a bunch of entitlements, and doing what the Canadians did with the national pension (OAS for you folks) a while back: Going to investment funding vs ponzi scheme funding....

Listen bud, I'm not saying fiscal sanity cannot be done. It will take entitlement reform and tax increases to get it done. My question is what makes you think a Republican administration will do it? You say they will "try and implement it" - what's the basis for that? The Red Team won't even let Medicare negotiate lower prices with providers. They are not interested in making government programs more efficient, they just want their donor corporations to feed at the trough uninterrupted!

The only thing Romney's definitely going to do is to cut taxes and then hope that everything else works out (higher growth, more jobs, therefore more tax revenue and less social spending). But the problem with that hypothesis is that it hasn't ever worked out. A recent Tax Policy Center study showed that tax cuts had no result on growth, and the red team basically wanted to put a lid on the report. They don't have anything new; they have exactly one medicine in their arsenal and they don't care about the patient's actual disease.

Romney would win this election running away if he had said he would do both entitlement reform and increase taxes to bridge the deficit. He won't do it, because his donors don't want that.

pad300
11-06-2012, 02:05 PM
:lol Surely no member of the GOP has ever claimed to be a fiscal conservative before only to turn out to be FOS.

The word I used was "might" .... You don't get what on the label. But some hope is better than none.

pad300

The word I used was "might" .... You don't get what on the label. But some hope is better than none.

Warlord23

Let me save you the trouble ... they "might" but they "won't"

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 02:06 PM
How fiscally responsible were the Republicans from 2001-2008 tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 02:07 PM
This guy is the first person (and will probably always be the only person) to praise Canada's government then advocate the Republican. What a total contradiction :lol

pad300
11-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Maybe. The democrats won't. Without scare quotes...

Th'Pusher
11-06-2012, 02:12 PM

Negotiations this year broke down due to proposed tax increases, not entitlement reform.

Warlord23
11-06-2012, 02:14 PM

So your argument is that people should vote based on what the GOP says, not what it has been doing.

"Matt Bonner says he is interested in winning a championship. Therefore he "might" win the championship. Let's give him a max contract". Completely disregarding Matt Bonner's actual track record.

The two major parties have done a great job of providing an illusion of choice while not having the stomach or a realistic plan to tackle the problem.

pad300

http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/OBAMAFAILDEFICITSCBO.jpg

http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/OBAMAFAILDEFICITSCBO.jpg

Anything stick out to you? I'll admit the Bush II years were not particularly good financially, but...

pad300

Anything stick out to you? I'll admit the Bush II years were not particularly good financially, but...

pad300
11-06-2012, 02:17 PM
So your argument is that people should vote based on what the GOP says, not what it has been doing.

"Matt Bonner says he is interested in winning a championship. Therefore he "might" win the championship. Let's give him a max contract". Completely disregarding Matt Bonner's actual track record.

The two major parties have done a great job of providing an illusion of choice while not having the stomach or a realistic plan to tackle the problem.

Your argument is 1998. The Spurs have never won a ring. Therefore they never will. Except the personnel changed...
The Tea party is having a huge influence on the republican primary processes. The personnel is changing. Maybe not fast enough, but here's to hoping.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 02:17 PM
So a few things.

1) Does that graph account for the interest accumumating on the debt racked up from 2001-2008?

2) Does that graph account for the fact Bush didn't include the wars on his budget thereby grossly understating the deficit?

3) When Willard adds 5 trillion in tax cuts and 2 trillion in defense spending, how do you think that's gonna impact your graph?

4) Why did you dodge the question I asked regarding were the Republicans fiscally responsible from 2001-2008? It was a yes or no question that takes no effort to answer.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Your argument is 1998. The Spurs have never won a ring. Therefore they never will. Except the personnel changed...
The Tea party is having a huge influence on the republican primary processes. The personnel is changing. Maybe not fast enough, but here's to hoping.

:lmao thinking the tea party influence is gonna help. The crybaby tea partiers in congress were what prevented Obama and Boehner from getting a deal done and were the cause of the S&P's credit downgrade.

PS - Why did the tea baggers suddenly start caring about our deficit in 2009? Where was their concern when we had record deficits during Bush?

Warlord23
11-06-2012, 02:19 PM
So a few things.

1) Does that graph account for the interest accumumating on the debt racked up from 2001-2008?

2) Does that graph account for the fact Bush didn't include the wars on his budget thereby grossly understating the deficit?

3) When Willard adds 5 trillion in tax cuts and 2 trillion in defense spending, how do you think that's gonna impact your graph?

4) Why did you dodge the question I asked regarding were the Republicans fiscally responsible from 2001-2008? It was a yes or no question that takes no effort to answer.

Bingo.

Warlord23
11-06-2012, 02:21 PM

If you think a bunch of intransigent ideologues who don't understand the mathematics behind policy will help solve a problem that will definitely need a multi-pronged solution, you're deluded.

pad300
11-06-2012, 02:22 PM
So a few things.

1), 2) All gov't spending included. Interest, wars, all of it.
3) I doubt they will actually add $2 Billion in defence spending. A feature of your political system is they will have to compromise with the democrats somewhere. The tax cuts might just work out in the gov'ts favor overall. They did for Reagan.
4) Gone blind? "I'll admit the Bush II years were not particularly good financially, but... " Bush II still looks at LOT better than Obama.

pad300
11-06-2012, 02:22 PM
So a few things.

3) I doubt they will actually add $2 Billion in defence spending. A feature of your political system is they will have to compromise with the democrats somewhere. The tax cuts might just work out in the gov'ts favor overall. They did for Reagan.
4) Gone blind? "I'll admit the Bush II years were not particularly good financially, but... " Bush II still looks at LOT better than Obama.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Apparently the reason Romney Ryan is going to lose today is because they did their best campaigning in Canada.

pad300
11-06-2012, 02:25 PM
:lmao thinking the tea party influence is gonna help. The crybaby tea partiers in congress were what prevented Obama and Boehner from getting a deal done and were the cause of the S&P's credit downgrade.

PS - Why did the tea baggers suddenly start caring about our deficit in 2009? Where was their concern when we had record deficits during Bush?

The US budget doesn't need another "deal" to kick the can down the the road. They ain't no more road. It needs bunch of "intransigent ideologues" with axes...

pad300
11-06-2012, 02:25 PM

The US budget doesn't need another "deal" to kick the can down the the road. They ain't no more road. It needs bunch of "intransigent ideologues" with axes...

pad300
11-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Apparently the reason Romney Ryan is going to lose today is because they did their best campaigning in Canada.

I guess we will find out...

Warlord23
11-06-2012, 02:28 PM
We've gone over the math regarding Bush and Obama's spending on this forum before. Scott pulled together the data in a prior thread:

Government Receipts & Expenditures by Year

Year 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996
Total receipts 1,159.3 1,237.0 1,337.2 1,422.8 1,543.9
Total expenditures 1,487.5 1,534.8 1,566.5 1,631.4 1,697.8
Net lending or net borrowing (-) -328.2 -297.8 -229.3 -208.7 -153.9

Year 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001
Total receipts 1,676.7 1,803.0 1,923.7 2,085.2 2,048.2
Total expenditures 1,728.8 1,761.0 1,828.7 1,900.6 2,014.1
Net lending or net borrowing (-) -52.1 42.0 95.0 184.7 34.2

Year 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
Total receipts 1,884.6 1,907.1 2,038.5 2,315.1 2,552.4
Total expenditures 2,162.6 2,329.3 2,465.4 2,667.4 2,799.6
Net lending or net borrowing (-) -278.0 -422.2 -426.8 -352.4 -247.2

Year 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
Total receipts 2,681.2 2,530.5 2,247.1 2,410.5 2,529.2
Total expenditures 2,996.2 3,286.7 3,704.5 3,901.0 3,923.2
Net lending or net borrowing (-) -315.0 -756.2 -1,457.4 -1,490.5 -1,394.1

Source: US Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis http://www.bea.gov/

My subsequent analysis:

Bush
Expenditure that he inherited from Clinton [2000]: 1.9 Trillion
Expenditure at the end of his tenure [2008]: 3.286 Trillion
CAGR: 7.1% per annum over 8 years

Obama
Expenditure that he inherited from Bush [2008]: 3.286 Trillion
Expenditure at the end of last year [2011]: 3.923 Trillion
CAGR: 6.1% per annum over 3 years

Bush spent money while cutting taxes. Obama did nothing to reverse those tax cuts and continued spending. However, the numbers beg the question: why wasn't the Tea Party formed during 8 years of 7% spending hikes under a Republican president? Why did it get formed within the first year of Obama's presidency, and why are his spending hikes portrayed as much worse than his predecessor's?

johnsmith summarizing it eloquently:

This thread is such a kick ass example of what's wrong with politics in America and why guys like Boutons are actually right that this country is fucked (I refuse to use the word unfuckable because it sounds fucking retarded).

OP: Our debt is 16 trillion
Repub: Thanks for nothing Obama
Dem: Your guy started it
Repub: Your guy made it worse
Dem: Yeah but your guy started it.

Repub/Dem: Vote for my guy and it will change.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Jack is salty mad already and it's only noon... gonna be a long day

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 02:34 PM
So I know the presidential election will get the most attention but there are a lot of other races that are interesting. There are some local bond issues here that I'm really interested in and things like the SA preK will be interesting to watch as well.Here I'm mostly interested in which city council scheme is adopted. I've got a bad feeling there will still be at large council members after today. The richers won't give up so easily.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Jack is salty mad already and it's only noon... gonna be a long dayI love the "worst prez evah" being thrown around. Folks have no knowledge of history.

Warlord23
11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Conclusion: both sides know what the problem is, but they will not do what it takes to solve it.

The 10 biggest corporations will continue to pay less than 10% in taxes.
Oil company subsidies will continue.
Crony capitalism will be alive and well.
The boomers will get to keep their freebies.

But don't worry, Mitt Romney is here to assure you that he will cut taxes, buy more warships, magically create 12 million jobs (the rationale behind this number itself is hilarious, but that's a different topic altogether), de-fund PBS and Planned Parenthood and the budget will be balanced!

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 02:38 PM
So whoever made the graph went back and added the wars to what the deficit was reported as each year from 2001-2008? Methinks you're wrong.

Oh where to begin.

1) Mitt Romney said he wants to add $2 trillion in defense spending. If him being fiscally responsible is contingent on the Democrats getting their way and lowering that number, it doesn't do much for your argument that the Democrats are fiscally irresponsible.

2) The tax cuts worked out well under Reagan? The national deficit exploded in his 8 years as president. It almost doubled as a percentage of GDP. Do you have more history you wish to revise?

You didn't answer the question. It was a yer or no question. Were the Republicans fiscally responsible from 2001-2008, yes or no? Lets see if you dodge it again.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 02:40 PM
2) The tax cuts worked out well under Reagan? The national deficit exploded in his 8 years as president. It almost doubled as a percentage of GDP. Do you have more history you wish to revise?

:lol StRonnie cut taxes then proceeded to *raise* taxes for just as much or more (depending who you ask). All the while expanding government and putting it all on the government credit card.

Nothing says fiscal conservative like Star Wars! :lol

scott
11-06-2012, 02:43 PM
We've gone over the math regarding Bush and Obama's spending on this forum before. Scott pulled together the data in a prior thread:

My subsequent analysis:

johnsmith summarizing it eloquently:

Do you have a link to this original thread? Would like to look back at it, too lazy/stupid to search.

Heath Ledger
Romeny wants to cut taxes and cut spending lol......... seems legit.

Winehole23
Here I'm mostly interested in which city council scheme is adopted. I've got a bad feeling there will still be at large council members after today. The richers won't give up so easily.nope. there's been surprisingly little chatter on the facebook about the Travis Co. ballot, and there's plenty on it this time.

Heath Ledger
11-06-2012, 02:44 PM
The governement has been raising taxes for years, by watering down our dollar in the form of inflation.

Warlord23
11-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Do you have a link to this original thread? Would like to look back at it, too lazy/stupid to search.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202923

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 02:47 PM
nope. there's been surprisingly little chatter on the facebook about the Travis Co. ballot, and there's plenty on it this time.Yeah, I really don't have a read on that issue or the medical school tax.

Weird stuff.

LnGrrrR
11-06-2012, 02:56 PM

Winehole23
11-06-2012, 03:10 PM
The latest data show approximately 230,000 absentee ballots [in Ohio] that have not been returned, which, if postmarked by today, can arrive as late as ten days after the election. The margin of victory in 2008, a landslide by modern standards that no one expects to see repeated in this election, was 262,224 votes. So there is the very real possibility that we may be waiting ten days or more to get the final answer.http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/332645/election-crystal-ball-nro-symposium#

z0sa
11-06-2012, 03:19 PM
It will all come down to turnout.

Clipper Nation
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
I love the "worst prez evah" being thrown around. Folks have no knowledge of history.
Seriously.... Nixon, Dubya, and Hamilton have that shit on LOCK, tbh...

Clipper Nation
11-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Conclusion: both sides know what the problem is, but they will not do what it takes to solve it.

The 10 biggest corporations will continue to pay less than 10% in taxes.
Oil company subsidies will continue.
Crony capitalism will be alive and well.
The boomers will get to keep their freebies.
Also, the Fed will keep debasing our currency at alarming rates, and idiots will still trade liberty for temporary safety....

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 03:22 PM
http://petemergencymelbourne.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ConfusedDog.jpg
Hamliton?

Clipper Nation
11-06-2012, 03:28 PM
http://petemergencymelbourne.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ConfusedDog.jpg
Hamliton?
Actually, replace Hamilton with Wilson... Wilson invented the Fed...

DarrinS
11-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Judge ordered Obama mural at Philly polling place to be covered.

Problem solved. Definitely can't tell what's behind that paper.

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Politics/philly_mural2.jpg

Does that mural have a Hitler stache? Or, is that just a shadow?

Wild Cobra
11-06-2012, 03:30 PM
I hope that isn't a public place with a partisan message on the wall.

Does that fulfill the requirements of the "Hatch Act:" or similar legislation? I think not.

Wild Cobra
11-06-2012, 03:34 PM
That is at the 35th ward-D18 Franklin School. I thought it was illegal for schools to have partisan pictures displayed outside of a set of "official" pictures, limited to a display of the current government members.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 03:34 PM
That is at the 35th ward-D18 Franklin School. I thought it was illegal for schools to have partisan pictures displayed outside of a set of "official" pictures limited to a display of the current government.I'm just going to save some time and assume you are completely and utterly wrong.

timvp
11-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Manny, take my damn bet :lol

DarrinS
11-06-2012, 03:35 PM
That is at the 35th ward-D18 Franklin School. I thought it was illegal for schools to have partisan pictures displayed outside of a set of "official" pictures, limited to a display of the current government members.

As long as it's not a depiction of Jesus, no one will make a fuss.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Whats the bet TBH?

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 03:37 PM
:lmao @ the two resident retards upset about the picture of Obama

HOW dare they post that picture of our president!?!?!?!?!??! Don't they know he's a democrat?!?!?! AND BLACK!

Wild Cobra
11-06-2012, 03:38 PM
The order isn't even being followed:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7CIGOACcAAsGHN.jpg (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judge-reportedly-orders-pro-obama-mural-be-covered-up-at-philly-polling-station/)

It is not "covered in its entirety."

timvp
11-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Whats the bet TBH?

From the Nate Silver thread, tbh.

I paypal you $125 if Romney wins.

If Obama wins, you paypal boutons_deux $10 and DarrinS $1.

If you believe Silver's 90% claims, this is a no-brainer bet for you.

:hungry:

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
:lmao I accept the bet. Boutons just got 10 bucks richer.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
The order isn't even being followed:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7CIGOACcAAsGHN.jpg

It is not "covered in its entirety."Throw them all in jail!

Especially the little girl!

She's a black panther!

timvp
11-06-2012, 03:40 PM
:lmao I accept the bet. Boutons just got 10 bucks richer.

YWIA, boutons and darrins. :lol

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Is that a transcript of the court ruling cause it looks photoshopped. The edges of the paper don't line up perfectly when you look at the individual pixels. Paper is a striaght line yet the pixels show it to be a jagged edge.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Is that a transcript of the court ruling cause it looks photoshopped. The edges of the paper don't line up perfectly when you look at the individual pixels. Paper is a striaght line yet the pixels show it to be a jagged edge.I demand to see the judge's birth certificate.

DarrinS
11-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Is that a transcript of the court ruling cause it looks photoshopped. The edges of the paper don't line up perfectly when you look at the individual pixels. Paper is a striaght line yet the pixels show it to be a jagged edge.

They pretty much ignored the order anyway.

coyotes_geek
11-06-2012, 03:45 PM

I'm sure one of our resident red team / PDF experts will be along shortly to clear this up for us.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Yup, look at the way the text is. WC is posting a photoshop.

http://i.imgur.com/LrknN.jpg

Using my knowledge of photoshop light angles I an currently running an algorithm to triangulate WC's location so that when I report him to the authorities they know where to go. People who skew the election process deserve to be deported to Canada, IMO. Then if he's ever seen crossing back over the border he needs to be shot on sight.

I should have his location in the next 22 minutes.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 03:50 PM
You can see the layers!

Wild Cobra
11-06-2012, 04:08 PM
How you doing Manny?

Timer's up!

ElNono
11-06-2012, 04:12 PM
can't wait for the $5 million Trump challenge to the judge if he discloses his personal records to "his satisfaction"

djohn2oo8
11-06-2012, 04:14 PM
How you doing Manny?

Timer's up!

What's that girl's address in your sig?

Wild Cobra
11-06-2012, 04:15 PM
What's that girl's address in your sig?
I don't know, but if you go to a Seahawks game, you will probably see her.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 04:18 PM
How you doing Manny?

Timer's up!

The authorities are on their way but they're confused as to why the address I gave them is at a parts store.

LnGrrrR
11-06-2012, 04:27 PM

1) I'm not sure if a picture of our current president is necessarily "partisan"

2) Why do you want to limit their right to free speech?

timvp
11-06-2012, 04:30 PM
So how much longer for the networks claim Romney is "rallying" and how it's "closer" than expected? Need dem ratings, tbh.

Drachen
11-06-2012, 04:30 PM
God damn the double posts...

We are American, so we don't generally listen to Canadians. Spurstalk Software v. 2.0 recognizes this and feels sympathy so it double posts what you are trying to say in order to give you twice the chance at catching the attention of at least one of us.

Wild Cobra
11-06-2012, 04:34 PM
1) I'm not sure if a picture of our current president is necessarily "partisan"

2) Why do you want to limit their right to free speech?

I don't know to what extent they apply, or if it was specific state laws, but there have been ruling on this issue. At least in some places, it is illegal for such displays in public schools. They are limited to a set of photos of the current administration. Standard, official photos only.

Warlord23
11-06-2012, 04:38 PM
So how much longer for the networks claim Romney is "rallying" and how it's "closer" than expected? Need dem ratings, tbh.

Don't worry bro, Romney has this in the bag. Only drama left is whether he racks up 300. Believe.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Believe

DarrinS
11-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Nate Silver just blogged that Romney's chances are 1,000,000 to 1.

Drachen
11-06-2012, 04:55 PM

doesn't this adjust the amounts that MIG gets paid/will have to pay?

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Nate Silver just blogged that Romney's chances are 1,000,000 to 1.You just posted about Nate Silver again.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 04:58 PM

where?

ElNono
11-06-2012, 04:58 PM
BTW, this is Silver's tweeter feed:
https://twitter.com/fivethirtyeight

FYM
11-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Obama is gonna win that shit with not a lot of stress

Dan Rather
11-06-2012, 05:44 PM
My gut tells me Romney is going to have a very good night.

Drachen
11-06-2012, 06:00 PM
It's about that time for it to start.

timvp
11-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Believe

The 2010 Bogans Spurs had a better chance than Romney does tonight, tbh.

TE
11-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Well within the next 2 hours, we'll know the results of several swing states...

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 06:03 PM
I should have his location in the next 22 minutes.

You can see the layers!

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Well within the next 2 hours, we'll know the results of several swing states...

Eh, no. We'll have early indicators but I would doubt if any swing state is called the moment polls close.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Instead of wasting my vote on Obama and Romney, I voted for Gary Johnson.

JoeChalupa
11-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Just saw a tweet from Sean Hannity saying Obama loses Ohio.

timvp
11-06-2012, 06:26 PM

Welp, sounds like Manny just got $125 richer.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Best site for results?

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Welp, sounds like Manny just got $125 richer.

Clipper Nation
11-06-2012, 06:33 PM

timvp
11-06-2012, 06:42 PM
http://drudgereport.com/siren.gif
R: NC, FL
O: NH, PA, MI, NV
TOSS UP: OH, VA, CO, IA
http://drudgereport.com/siren.gif

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 06:47 PM
Romney's own campaign saying Obama looks to be +5 in OH.

Can't win without Ohio.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Pippen playing basketball with Barry today... :lol

http://i45.tinypic.com/zogcyb.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 06:51 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/zogcyb.jpgPanthers!

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Naturally. Pippen is black so of course he's voting for Obama. Obama's locked up the NBA vote.

ploto
11-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Truth is we may not have a call on Ohio at all tonight. Between the still outstanding 200,000 absentee ballots that do not have to be postmarked until today and the possibility of 200,000 provisional ballots that will not be counted for a week, they may not have a winner for a while.

ploto
11-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Naturally. Pippen is black so of course he's voting for Obama. Obama's locked up the NBA vote.

Wonder if Pippen was on his team. Word is that Obama's team won the game today.

TE

http://i45.tinypic.com/zogcyb.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE

Rumor has it he was gonna tell Trump to donate $5,000,000 to the NBA after showing him his academic records.

It was between the NBA, inner city kids, and sickle cell anemia research.

ploto
11-06-2012, 06:56 PM
6:00

Is there a call on Virginia?

ploto
Double post

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lmao CNN stationing Crowley at the Romney camp

ploto
11-06-2012, 06:58 PM
:lmao CNN stationing Crowley at the Romney camp

timvp
A red teamer was actually told me Obama was unAmerican for wasting his time playing basketball on such an important day. smh

MannyIsGod
Rumor has it he was gonna tell Trump to donate $5,000,000 to the NBA after showing him his academic records.

It was between the NBA, inner city kids, and sickle cell anemia research.

Trump would never go for the NBA. Too much like reparations, TBH.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 06:59 PM
A red teamer was actually told me Obama was unAmerican for wasting his time playing basketball on such an important day. smh

But he's voting for a guy that never had a beer :lol

MannyIsGod

Did you tell the red teamer that Obama had a flag pin on his jersey?

ploto
CNN with voter profiles in Va. Evangelical turnout down.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:00 PM
No surprise, honestly. Evangelicals don't want to vote for a mormon.

ChumpDumper
CNN with voter profiles in Va. Evangelical turnout down.There wasn't a Christian in the race, so why bother?

ploto
Virginia too close to call.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:01 PM
ROMNEY WINNING 8 TO 3!!!!!!!!

ZOMG.

djohn2oo8
11-06-2012, 07:02 PM
lol Wolf Blitzer jizzing himself already

MannyIsGod
I really don't want to watch Wolf Blitzer. Are the network broadcasts on? I wish PBS had some thing on.

ElNono
Kentucky (8) projected winner: Mitt Romney

MannyIsGod
lol Wolf Blitzer jizzing himself already

Exactly. So annoying.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:03 PM
I didn't hear what state they said but black voter turnout even higher than 2008? Was that OH?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Kentucky (8) projected winner: Mitt Romney

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2391/lopezs.gif

ElNono
11-06-2012, 07:05 PM
I didn't hear what state they said but black voter turnout even higher than 2008? Was that OH?

VA

DeadlyDynasty
11-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Looks like Ohio will probably go to Obama

DJ Mbenga
11-06-2012, 07:07 PM
interesting. A CNN reporter says Romney's internal polling of Ohio had him down 5 points Sunday.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Indiana projected winner: Mitt Romney

ElNono
11-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Vermont projected winner: Barack Obama

DeadlyDynasty
11-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Hopefully my state doesn't let everybody down like they did(nt) in 2000

Brazil
11-06-2012, 07:12 PM
http://politicslive.cnn.com/Style/Images/twitterBird.png (http://twitter.com/)Mark Preston (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=PrestonCNN) @PrestonCNN (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=PrestonCNN)
Romney wins: Kentucky; Obama wins: Vermont, CNN Projects

ElNono
11-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Some Florida voters accidentally told Election Day is Wednesday (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/florida-voter-robocalls-174406076--election.html)

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
"accidently" SMH

ploto
11-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Voters still in line to vote in Democratic heavy Northern Virginia.

timvp
http://oi46.tinypic.com/erhb0k.jpg

:lobt2:

Brazil
http://politicslive.cnn.com/Style/Images/twitterBird.png (http://twitter.com/)Piers Morgan (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=piersmorgan) @piersmorgan (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=piersmorgan)
Wow, it really IS going to be close > CNN Exit Polls in Virginia: 49-49 tie #Election (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Election&src=hash)

thank you Piers

DJ Mbenga
11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
James Carville "I wanna let you in on something... We don't know"

Brazil
http://politicslive.cnn.com/Style/Images/twitterBird.png (http://twitter.com/)David Gergen (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=David_Gergen) @David_Gergen (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=David_Gergen)
Remember early exits often wrong but so far, news from Va not encouraging for Mitt. He needs Va big time -- exit says tied. #CNNElections (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23CNNElections&src=hash)

MannyIsGod
We can call it now for Romney, LJ. Go ahead and send the money, IMO.

ElNono
Will this hold?

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/state/FL#president

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:18 PM
LOL at the hispanic republican on CNN already trying to hedge and talk about how Obama is weaker if he wins.

So good.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM
That beandip Republican on CNN for whatever reason bothers the hell out of me. Moreso than other Republican commentators.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Will this hold?

Me, it was 54%-46% in favor of Barry when I posted... looks like it keeps updating... now it's tied up

Heath Ledger
11-06-2012, 07:20 PM
If Obama wins Ohio or Virginia its pretty much over.

DeadlyDynasty
Will this hold?

I did my part there...:lol

Heath Ledger
Obama is expected to get off to an early lead until the republicans get out of work.

ElNono
I did my part there...:lol

djohn2oo8
11-06-2012, 07:21 PM
That beandip Republican on CNN for whatever reason bothers the hell out of me. Moreso than other Republican commentators.
Probably cuz he changed his name from Alejandro to Alex to sound less of a beandip :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Btw, who has the best election coverage (no, I'm not gonna watch FNC)?

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm watching CNN but I'd hardley say its the best. I'm just not going to watch Fox or MSNBC.

timvp
11-06-2012, 07:23 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/siren.gif R 53% O 46% http://www.drudgereport.com/siren.gif

:lol Gotta love Drudge, tnbh.

TE
11-06-2012, 07:23 PM
FL is going back and forth.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Wife has TV on ABC right now... I'm tuned to Spurstalk :hat

scampers
11-06-2012, 07:24 PM
I generally like CNN's coverage for elections. But fuck, Wolf Blitzer is horrible and gives me headaches.

DJ Mbenga
11-06-2012, 07:25 PM
got cnn . Sounds like they are gonna take a safe route projecting AMD I like john kings county analysis .

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 07:27 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/siren.gif R 53% O 46% http://www.drudgereport.com/siren.gif

:lol Gotta love Drudge, tnbh.The fraud hasn't started yet.

ploto
11-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Ohio...

Will they even call it?

How close will NC be?

Romney will win but by how much?

BRHornet45
11-06-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm watching CNN but I'd hardley say its the best. I'm just not going to watch Fox or MSNBC.

And sons this is why Manny is God. Smart man. Don't buy into either of those networks unless its the eye candy on Fox.

ploto
Ohio voters

60% approve of auto bailout

ploto
Double post

timvp
Tbh, I miss Tim Russert for nights like tonight.

DeadlyDynasty
11-06-2012, 07:30 PM
West Va. Goes Romney

TE
11-06-2012, 07:30 PM
West Virginia goes

ploto
11-06-2012, 07:31 PM
NC too close to call

Good news for Obama

ploto
NC too close to call

Exit poll CNN 49-49

Surprise!

DJ Mbenga
lol wolf Blitzer nearly yelled when he said wow

ploto
11-06-2012, 07:32 PM
CNN Ohip exit poll Obama 51-48

TE
11-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Obama up in FL. It's going back and forth

DeadlyDynasty
11-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Come on, Florida...hold the fuck on.

DJ Mbenga
11-06-2012, 07:33 PM
wow N.C. Too close? CNN had it lean romney

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Wolf Blitzer is going to need a change of pants.

DeadlyDynasty
11-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Miami-Dade County representing:smokin

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Dude on CNN sporting nice combover.

DeadlyDynasty
11-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Dude on CNN sporting nice combover.
Kaine is much more tolerable than Blitzer though:lol

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:37 PM
YdVMGKOFIwY

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Skyfall looks legit TBH

Kori Ellis
11-06-2012, 07:42 PM
What? It's Election Day ;)

This is my favorite day in four years to read the political forum.

Did everyone vote?

TE
11-06-2012, 07:42 PM
NM

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Florida seems more and more like it's gonna swing Obama. Very surprising if that continues.

ElNono
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Florida seems more and more like it's gonna swing Obama. Very surprising if that continues.

That would be the ultimate troll job by seniors, tbh :lol

Drachen
I wish CNN would just keep Kate Bolduan and Soladad Obrian onscreen

DeadlyDynasty
Did everyone vote?

Clipper Nation
11-06-2012, 07:46 PM
That would be the ultimate troll job by seniors, tbh :lol

Tbh, the seniors are getting their handouts either way, might as well go for free Jitterbug phones as well... :lol

redzero
Did everyone vote?

Fuck no.

Clipper Nation
Did everyone vote?

Wrote in Ron Paul, tbh...

ElNono
11-06-2012, 07:47 PM
didn't even register here, tbh... not enough time to get familiar with the local politics, which is the only ones I would actually care about

pass1st
11-06-2012, 07:48 PM
South Park already titled their next episode "Obama Wins!"

ElNono
11-06-2012, 07:48 PM
tbh, Florida looks like a remake of the 2000 election... 10,000 votes difference right now

Clipper Nation
11-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Obama opening up a big lead in North Carolina... 59%-40%...