PDA

View Full Version : Week to week

Avante
11-06-2012, 01:18 AM
I'm listening to some tv guy running down Eli Manning because he had a bad game, are you fucking kidding me? The Colts beat the Packers, the Raiders beat the Steelers, every player/team has a bad game, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~ The lowly Rams beat the Saints last season, hell the lowly Eagles beat the Giants this season. You cannot play great/wonderful/amazing every single week in an NFL season, it simply doesn't work that way. We have to look at the body of work not a bad game.

There ain't no way in hell Sandy didn't have some effect on a team from New York. Sure it did. How do you concentrate on football with all that shit going on? To criticize Eli "won two Superbowls" Manning over a bad game in those circumstancres, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fans do it also, they over react to a big win then over react to a loss. It's comical. The good teams with go 6-2 at home 5-3 on the road, the bad teams can't win on the road. Then there are injuries, the Eagles have three starters on that offensive line on the sidelines, yet we hear.."what's wrong with Philly"....are you kidding me? Take three starters off any offensive line and see what happens.

Week to week, whoa!

Avante
11-11-2012, 03:48 PM
I can't believe how much you guys put into.....a.....game. It's fucking ridiculous.

GoodOdor
11-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Shut up, faggot.

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Shut up, faggot.

Stick to acting like a retarded chimp over...a....game. Fucking rookie!

Blake
11-11-2012, 04:09 PM
I can't believe how much shit you talk for being the dumbest fucker on the internets.

Lol 70%

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:17 PM
I can't believe how much shit you talk for being the dumbest fucker on the internets.

Lol 70%

That coming from a guy who thinks the Niners have better backs than the Saints, are you kidding me? Dude, you can't even talk football cause you don't know anything. Want me to prove it?

Avante
11-11-2012, 06:53 PM
The Giants totally suck they lost a game.

The Saints are Superbowl bound they won another game.

Eli Manning is terrible, he had a bad game.

Hahahaha!!!!!!!