PDA

View Full Version : Terry Bradshaw I'm NOT a Racist

lefty
11-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Terry Bradshaw
I'm NOT a Racist ...
But JJ Does LOVE Chicken

EXCLUSIVE
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/11/05/1105-terry-bradshaw-jimmy-johnson-chicken-3.jpgTerry Bradshaw is "really upset" he's being accused of racism after comparing a Reggie Bush TD run to someone chasing a "bucket of chicken" (http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/05/terry-bradshaw-reggie-bush-chasing-chicken-fox-nfl-sunday/) :lol... but tells TMZ there's a simple explanation -- Jimmy Johnson is a freak for chicken!

We just spoke to FOX NFL analysts Johnson and Bradshaw ... who said he was unaware there was any controversy until friends started calling him this morning.

Bradshaw explained it's a Sunday tradition for JJ to order a bucket of KFC after they wrap the pregame show -- and yesterday was no exception. Bradshaw says Johnson "won't share it with anybody" ... and everyone on set rips him for it.

Johnson backed up the bucket tale ... telling us, "Every Sunday I get 4 pieces of fried chicken, dark meat, and I eat it right there on the set."

Bradshaw tells us yesterday's chicken comment was an innocent shot at one of his co-stars ... something he commonly does during highlights.

TB says, "I'm having a hard time with this ... because that's not me. I never put those two things together because I don't think like that."

But Bradshaw adds, "I understand why people are upset because they don't know the inside story."

For his part, Johnson is sure there was no racist intent -- and tells us, "I love fried chicken. A lot of people love fried chicken, so what's the big deal?"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/05/terry-bradshaw-jimmy-johnson-racism-chasing-chicken-comment-fox-nfl-sunday-reggie-bush/#ixzz2BSKCrJ1u

Chris
11-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Stephen A Smith is already foaming at the mouth :lol

Avante
11-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Why we have this need to act like we are all the same has always amazed me. Who goes to a Chinese restaurant looking for pizza?

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-06-2012, 12:17 PM
http://imagehaul.com/thehauls/dd39107f54ec317ddcb6ccd14e425ef0.gif

benefactor
11-06-2012, 12:39 PM
:lol

JMarkJohns
11-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Why we have this need to act like we are all the same has always amazed me. Who goes to a Chinese restaurant looking for pizza?

Most Chinese buffets include pizza, so, obviously, a lot of people.

JMarkJohns
11-06-2012, 02:04 PM
That said, the explanation makes no sense.

Avante
11-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Most Chinese buffets include pizza, so, obviously, a lot of people.

Trust me I seriously doubt anyone thinks Chinese restaurant and pizza? When was the last time you had a pizza delivery from a Chinese restsurant, let me guess....never.

Since that was too heavy for ya let's go with this one instead, ever went to an Italian restaurant looking for chow mein?

Point? Yes we are different, this need to pretend that isn't the case is ridiculous. You aren't going to walk into a shit kicker bar and hear Kool and the Gang on the jukebox.

you...wanna go out for pizza?
wife ...sure.
you..I know a cool little Chinese restaurant over in Delano.
wife...cool.

JMarkJohns
11-06-2012, 02:15 PM
The Mighty Razonte, deep thinker of surface shit, hath spoken!

Nobody thinks we're all the same. Probably why Chinese buffets offer pizza.

Avante
11-06-2012, 02:22 PM
The Mighty Razonte, deep thinker of surface shit, hath spoken!

Nobody thinks we're all the same. Probably why Chinese buffets offer pizza.

Apparently they do or people wouldn't get so upset when those differences are mentioned. What would happen to a coach who said....

coach...I recruit mostly black athletes because they are faster, quicker and more elusive.

Well?

Blake
11-06-2012, 02:26 PM
you...wanna go out for pizza?
wife ...sure.
you..I know a cool little Chinese restaurant over in Delano.
wife...cool.

Mason...I'm starving.

Avante
11-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Mason...I'm starving.

Dude, do I talk about your wife who dumped your ass?

JMarkJohns
11-06-2012, 04:36 PM
You've gone all nucken futs with your analysis. This isn't some huge issue, nor some vast conspiracy to paint everyone as the same. The controversy occurred because one guy, different than the other, commented in a way that some deemed stereotypical racism. There's no controversy if everyone is viewed as the same, because then the differences highlighted within the controversy wouldn't exist.

Nobody within the controversy wants equality of perception, either.

Ask Reggie Bush if he wants his level of athleticism compared to Terry Bradshaw's level of athleticism. Bet he says no.
Ask Terry Bradshaw if he wants his level of acclaim to be compared to Reggie Bush's level of acclaim. Bet he says no.

What the fuck are you talking about with this "Why we have this need to act like we are all the same has always amazed me" comment?

I'd say the comment came out of left field if I didn't already know you pulled it from your know-it-all ass.

Avante
11-06-2012, 06:51 PM
You've gone all nucken futs with your analysis. This isn't some huge issue, nor some vast conspiracy to paint everyone as the same. The controversy occurred because one guy, different than the other, commented in a way that some deemed stereotypical racism. There's no controversy if everyone is viewed as the same, because then the differences highlighted within the controversy wouldn't exist.

Nobody within the controversy wants equality of perception, either.

Ask Reggie Bush if he wants his level of athleticism compared to Terry Bradshaw's level of athleticism. Bet he says no.
Ask Terry Bradshaw if he wants his level of acclaim to be compared to Reggie Bush's level of acclaim. Bet he says no.

What the fuck are you talking about with this "Why we have this need to act like we are all the same has always amazed me" comment?

I'd say the comment came out of left field if I didn't already know you pulled it from your know-it-all ass.

My point "obviously" was how uptight people are about race. When hell yes we have differences that's why we have the different races. What if Bradshaw had mentioned fried chicken and a white player? Yep, nothing. What if Cossell had said.."watch that little monkey run" about a white player, yep, nothing. We are too quck to get all wacked out offer silly shit because it just might be racical/stereotypical. Big fucking deal, if it is or isn't, so what.