PDA

View Full Version : Is this considered rape?

lebomb
11-06-2012, 11:11 AM
When I was a young niggra I went on a date with this girl...........she came over to my place and one thing lead to another . So ol girl had a tight dress on, and decides to pull it off over her head. Well the dress got stuck, and Im sitting there like :wow . Her tiggo bitties are exposed :eyebrows . So I did like any good smart thinkin niggra would do :drool: ......... I was gonna see what a situation might lead to. So I sneaks over real quietly as she is beggin me to help her get the lodged dress off her massive cranium. I start grabbin and squeezin them tiggos as she frantically struggles to get free from the trap she is in. I start :lmao as she is running around desperately and blind trying to free herself as I :hungry: this girls breastesess. Eventually she starts to :cry, and I feel like :( .......... So I help her out of the houdini like dress she had stuck on her dome. Next thing I know........... She :pimpslap a niggra

Was that kinda like rape?.... or not?

Avante
11-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Never dated a girl with a massive cranium, hmmmm? She also appeared sorta clumsy. Being you were a young niggra and she had all those physical problems I wouldn't worry too much about it. She probably still talks about it today also.

lebomb
11-06-2012, 11:37 AM
She had alot of hair...........looked like a black dolly parton

cantthinkofanything
11-06-2012, 11:42 AM

with a penis.

Avante
11-06-2012, 11:49 AM

That reminds me of a story...

Me and some navy buddies (three of us) met a good looking blond at a little bar in Hunters Point (bay area) one thing led to the next....

So while me and Chad waited in the car (for our free blowjobs) outside her apartment for our turn out comes Steve.....(he'd won the coin toss)

Steve....wow man, that ain't no fucking chick, that was a dude. And the cat is fucking bald, that was a fucking wig.

us...so how far did you get?

Steve...fuck you!!!!!

lebomb
11-06-2012, 12:22 PM
That reminds me of a story...

Me and some navy buddies (three of us) met a good looking blond at a little bar in Hunters Point (bay area) one thing led to the next....

So while me and Chad waited in the car (for our free blowjobs) outside her apartment for our turn out comes Steve.....(he'd won the coin toss)

Steve....wow man, that ain't no fucking chick, that was a dude. And the cat is fucking bald, that was a fucking wig.

us...so how far did you get?

Steve...fuck you!!!!!

LOL.......... yeah, my buddy and I went out years ago and he was dancing with a so called chick. They were drunk grinding on the dance floor......my boy reached down and felt a big ol Metta World Peace package and set of hairy nutsack. You should have seen his face....... :vomit:

mrsmaalox
11-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Nah, that's more like sexual assault.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Man, you're incredibly stupid to assault a woman who was going to let you touch her.

lol UTSA

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-06-2012, 03:56 PM
There's nothing in there about saying "no" so legally I don't think she raped you, but you may want to seek out a crisis counselor.

Blake
11-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Man, you're incredibly stupid to assault a woman who was going to let you touch her.

lol UTSA

^^

Smh utsa