PDA

View Full Version : xrayzebra

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 11:22 PM
What you got to say, you old wrinkly retarded piece of white shit :lmao:lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
11-06-2012, 11:24 PM
:cry He's fallen and he can't get up :cry

O.J. Simpson
11-06-2012, 11:25 PM
:lol jack sommerset going to drop BR's shtick and steal Culburn's

ElNono
11-06-2012, 11:25 PM

:rollin

TE
11-06-2012, 11:26 PM
:lmao

DarrinS
11-06-2012, 11:27 PM
What you got to say, you old wrinkly retarded piece of white shit :lmao:lmao:lmao

Classy

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 11:28 PM

Better get a life alert! :lmao

O.J. Simpson
11-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Classy

:lmao DarrinS
:lmao crying
:lmao black man winning again
:lmao bitter

GoodOdor
11-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Classy

Look, I'm not saying that Romney is gonna win it, but let me link this poll that predicts Romney will win it:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-06-2012, 11:39 PM
:lmao DarrinS whining about class

Winehole23
11-07-2012, 03:11 AM
DarrinS got very little class, but I agree with him. Calling out posters for their age is moronic. Calling them pieces of shit because their guy lost is strictly bush league and totally without class..

z0sa
11-07-2012, 05:02 AM
^ agreed

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 05:05 AM
DarrinS got very little class, but I agree with him. Calling out posters for their age is moronic. Calling them pieces of shit because their guy lost is strictly bush league and totally without class..

^ agreed
Has anyone ever claimed people like DUNCANownsKOBE and the four posters behind him have any class?

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Has anyone ever claimed people like DUNCANownsKOBE and the four posters behind him have any class?

Its pretty silly how silly some of these people in here act. I swear it's as if "they" won something. For the most part on this site, the people here agree Obama is a terrible president and compare him directly to Bush. At the end of the day we all lost with an Obama victory last night. It hasn't hit them yet. For others they think by picking Obama (50/50) it validates some of the ridiculous statements they have made over the years. God bless

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 07:26 AM
I've never claimed to be about class. I'm calling out xrayzebra because he said Romney would win 300+ electoral votes and refused to make a bet with me when I offered since he was so confident Willard was getting 300+. He's an old white conservative coward, which is fortunately a dying breed. God bless.

O.J. Simpson
11-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Its pretty silly how silly some of these people in here act. I swear it's as if "they" won something. For the most part on this site, the people here agree Obama is a terrible president and compare him directly to Bush. At the end of the day we all lost with an Obama victory last night. It hasn't hit them yet. For others they think by picking Obama (50/50) it validates some of the ridiculous statements they have made over the years. God bless
:lol having to keep your avatar another 4 years

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 07:55 AM
"having". There is a very good chance that will be changed to something else in the weeks to come. Our government will be the same the next four years but I won't. God bless

TeyshaBlue
11-07-2012, 07:58 AM

In. Bitch move tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 08:20 AM
What was a bitch move was predicting Romney to win in a landslide while being unwilling to bet on it.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 08:50 AM
:cry

O.J. Simpson
11-07-2012, 10:34 AM
"having". There is a very good chance that will be changed to something else in the weeks to come. Our government will be the same the next four years but I won't. God bless

:lol stealing BRepublican's shtick
:lol used to post like Wild Cobra before
:lol Obama your leader and you're mad

xrayzebra
11-07-2012, 11:08 AM
So, what's your problem. Your guy won, mine lost. That politics. We both got live with what we've got. You just better "hope" the pols can work something out on the fiscal problems that are at hand. Talking it to death wont solve anything. He is going to have to make some decisions and for him that will take some doing. Let's just see how much he and Harry can reach across the aisle.

We still have the House.

xrayzebra
11-07-2012, 11:11 AM
:lmao DarrinS
:lmao crying
:lmao black man winning again
:lmao bitter

Black man winning again! Hey stupid he is as much white as he is black. But then again I suppose you think Clinton was the first black prez.

ElNono
11-07-2012, 11:12 AM

You talking about class :lmao

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Nothing says "class" like triangulating someone's house from a photo for stalking reasons :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 12:18 PM
So, what's your problem. Your guy won, mine lost. That politics. We both got live with what we've got. You just better "hope" the pols can work something out on the fiscal problems that are at hand. Talking it to death wont solve anything. He is going to have to make some decisions and for him that will take some doing. Let's just see how much he and Harry can reach across the aisle.

We still have the House.

This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said Romney would get 300+ electoral votes because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever Fox News shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he wouldn't get 300 and offered to bet on it because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Dems might lose in 2016 and Obama might not fix the national deficit, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Nate Silver's statistical method) that your bible thumping head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

DisAsTerBot
11-07-2012, 12:37 PM
stupid thread

xrayzebra
11-07-2012, 02:47 PM
This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said Romney would get 300+ electoral votes because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever Fox News shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he wouldn't get 300 and offered to bet on it because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Dems might lose in 2016 and Obama might not fix the national deficit, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Nate Silver's statistical method) that your bible thumping head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

So you are a real smart ass. How can I top that. Congratulations on being the smartest ass in the world. I am so impressed. :lmao :p:

George Gervin's Afro
11-07-2012, 02:53 PM

your side lost. America has spoken and rejected your arguments. be a man and own up to it.

clambake
11-07-2012, 03:09 PM
hey jack, god told me that your avatar is laughing at you.

ElNono
11-07-2012, 03:11 PM

:lol

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 03:23 PM
your side lost. America has spoken and rejected your arguments. be a man and own up to it.

You are the same person that says America is stupid. Brother, I got my vote right. Our country lost last night. That includes you. I also got you right 4 years ago. It took that long for you to admit you are a die hard blue blood. In time you will also admit Obama was a mistake. In order for things to be different something has to change. Nothing changed last night, brother. God bless

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 03:24 PM

The avatar is still laughing at all of us, tbh. God bless

clambake
11-07-2012, 03:27 PM
The avatar is still laughing at all of us, tbh. God bless

nope. god said just you.

god said

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
nope. god said just you.

god said

You're being silly, again. God bless

George Gervin's Afro
11-07-2012, 03:45 PM
You are the same person that says America is stupid. Brother, I got my vote right. Our country lost last night. That includes you. I also got you right 4 years ago. It took that long for you to admit you are a die hard blue blood. In time you will also admit Obama was a mistake. In order for things to be different something has to change. Nothing changed last night, brother. God bless

you're right. The majority of Americans rejected your point of view

you are the loser

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 04:03 PM
you're right. The majority of Americans rejected your point of view

you are the loser

Brother, I know I am right about what I wrote to you. As far as the loser and Americans rejecting my view point is flat out wrong. Brother, Obama won the election. That is it. Your support of Obama doesn't make you any smarter than you were yesterday. In time, you will realize this. I'll just have to wait it out, your growing up and all. God bless

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Brother, I know I am right about what I wrote to you. As far as the loser and Americans rejecting my view point is flat out wrong.

Sister, you and your fellow neocons were thoroughly rejected by the American people, get over it... Atheism bless...

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Sister, you and your fellow neocons were thoroughly rejected by the American people, get over it... Atheism bless...

Brother, I'm not a neocon or a sister. You're silly. Romney lost by 2 percent. It appears you need to get over "it". Obama winning obviously didnt make you any smarter. God bless

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 10:22 PM
http://www.ehow.com/info_8115520_biggest-blowout-presidential-election.html

God bless

ElNono
11-07-2012, 10:25 PM
lol popular vote

BTW, almost half of America largely didn't vote... last census (2010) showed 220 million adult (18 or older) people. Only roughly 120 million voted for red or blue.

George Gervin's Afro
11-08-2012, 10:21 AM
http://www.ehow.com/info_8115520_biggest-blowout-presidential-election.html

God bless

I really despise fake christians

mingus
11-08-2012, 11:37 AM

I expect nothing more from Dok. He needs pussy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 11:39 AM
:cry

kamikazi_player
11-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Holy shit, is Jack Sommerset always this stupid?

ChumpDumper
11-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Holy shit, is Jack Sommerset always this stupid?Yes.

He used to be just stupid. Now he's fake and stupid.

Ron bless.

George Gervin's Afro
11-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Holy shit, is Jack Sommerset always this stupid?

he is consistently stupid..

jon tesh

O.J. Simpson
11-08-2012, 04:28 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154147

:lol before jack stole BRepublican's shtick.
:lol foaming at the mouth
:lol DarrinS Jr.