PDA

View Full Version : tony lyrics

JUUOT
06-27-2005, 06:26 PM
i tried to understand everything he said but i still have some lyrics missing because quality and noise. so i give you french version and than i translate it. if anyone want to edit it post in the thread and i will do it.

"j trouve vraiment que le hip hop est un des ces moves immortelles. a nous de pas changer les choses car c est le bordel

beaucoup disent que le rap est mort et que les miens se mettent a mort.
mais c est faux donc faut geuler a tort.

Dans le fond on est plusieurs a taffer, mais dans l ombre peu a vouloir rester.
on veu s exposer , gagner en lumiere, mais pas pour autant perdre notre authenticité derrière

C est vrai que certain le font mieux qu d autres mais quand on y pense on dechire tous a notre echelle.
quelle que soit les themes et quelle que soit la cote c est l energie que tu mets qui di si t es mortelle!

pour moi le rap c est juste un bit, c est juste des gars avec des ...

c est juste un mic et vous devinez la suite. sortir aux yeux du monde, pourquoi pas un HIT!"

" i think HIP HOP is one of the etrnal move. it is to us not to change this, cause it's ....
Many say rap is dead and my posseare dying for nothing, but it is not true and we must shut it out.

bottom line we are several to carry on but in the backstage few want to stay. we want the glory, we want the lights but we do not want to sacrify our authenticity.
it s true some do it better than other but when you think about it we all raise at our own level.

whatever are the themes and whatever obstacles, it is the energy you give it that say if you are mortal.

for me rap is just a bit...just a mic and you guess what is next! launch a hit on the world face."

the translation is a rapid approximate one. i will ask tony on the french radio next year to give some lyrics of his album for spurstalk...

timvp
06-27-2005, 06:27 PM
:lol

Nice.

Thanks.

Pistons < Spurs
06-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Very cool. Good job.

samikeyp
06-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Translation:

"I got a hot ass girlfriend, wallet full o' cash and two rings, bitches!" :)

mookie2001
06-27-2005, 06:30 PM
tony is the shit
he's a better french rapper than PG

Horry For 3!
06-27-2005, 06:42 PM
Interesting.

samikeyp
06-27-2005, 06:43 PM
For a rapper...he's a pretty good point guard. :)

JUUOT
06-27-2005, 06:46 PM
the lyrics are ok , the flow is good but he should work on the free throw !
one of tony s best friend is one of the most famous dj in france and europe. i can't wait for a single to come. supposely tony will launch it for the european championship this summer. he is working on it since november last year.

bigbendbruisebrother
06-27-2005, 06:52 PM
:lol
For a rapper...he's a pretty good point guard. :)

Spurminator
06-27-2005, 07:10 PM
launch a hit on the world face.

Preach!