PDA

View Full Version : If we got a really strong mandate tonight, it was a mandate that

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:32 AM
All of the candidates who made insensitive comments about rape lost.

All of the amendments for same sex marriage passed.

Michelle Bachman's race is closer than anyone thought.

Willard lost because he had to run a pro-life and and anti-gay marriage.

So all of you religious right fucksticks who want a Christian Theocracy and made some really dumb facebook status about how god is still important, your god is less important than ever. You can take your god, his douche bag son Jesus, that whore of a mother who couldn't keep her legs closed yet you insist is a virgin, and shove all three of them up your ass, because less and less people want them in government every day.

Landon Donofag
11-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Amen.

ElNono
11-07-2012, 01:35 AM
92/100 in Phenomenaul's religious bellicose rating, tbh

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Not only that, but people are tired of the high-and-mighty neocon warmongers, too... that's why they voted in droves for a PERCIEVED peace candidate (who in reality isn't that much better, but sadly, voters are dumb enough to blindly accept perception)...

Americans have overwhelmingly rejected the neocon doctrine of fear, tbh... If the GOP ever wants to win an election again, they'll need to purge themselves of the neocons and become Constitutional libertarians... stop scaring the elderly, appealing to bigots and Bible-thumpers, and obsessing over what adults choose to put in their bodies or do in their bedrooms...

SA210
11-07-2012, 01:37 AM
That's all nice, if only Obama weren't also a murderer.

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.v25b.gif

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.html

baseline bum
11-07-2012, 01:38 AM
LOL, they'll probably nominate Palin for 2016

ChumpDumper
11-07-2012, 01:39 AM
That's all nice, if only Obama weren't also a murderer.

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama6bush4.v25b.gif

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.htmlIt feels good that no matter who won, you lost.

kamikazi_player
11-07-2012, 01:44 AM
It feels good that no matter who won, you lost.
truth bombs

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:48 AM

Seriously just spit out the water I was drinking :lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:50 AM
92/100 in Phenomenaul's religious bellicose rating, tbh

How can I improve it tbh? I'm tryna get a perfect score.

TE
11-07-2012, 01:53 AM
:lol

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 01:57 AM

ElNono
11-07-2012, 01:58 AM
How can I improve it tbh? I'm tryna get a perfect score.

No virgin mary is a whore comment, tbh... that's an automatic 8 point deduction.

clambake
11-07-2012, 01:59 AM
its crookskanks........skanks!

try to remember that!

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 02:02 AM
ElNono, it's been edited.

clambake, I tagged her so she'd see this. I wanna make sure the reality described in the OP cuts as deep as possible in her ungroomed bible banging filth of a pussy.

ElNono
11-07-2012, 02:03 AM
ElNono, it's been edited.

tbh, at this point it's Phenomenaul's call

GoodOdor
11-07-2012, 02:07 AM
Dok:toast:lol

timvp
11-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Blue team going overboard, tbh.

HI-FI
11-07-2012, 02:12 AM

true but nigs were fiending for power and they got it, so to be expected

LnGrrrR
11-07-2012, 02:12 AM
I would be stoked if Bachmann lost. That crazy bitch shouldn't be in office.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2012, 02:13 AM
I would be stoked if Bachmann lost. That crazy bitch shouldn't be in office.Yeah, she needs to be on Fox News so I can get new quotes every day.

AaronY
11-07-2012, 02:20 AM
I approve of this thread

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 02:25 AM

In 2004, Red Team went overboard. They were so smug and happy reelecting a president who they knew would leave this country in shambles but maybe fullfill his promise to ban same-sex marriage + reverse Roe v. Wade.

Now that this country is about make gay marriage legal in every state and Roe v. Wade isn't getting overturned, I plan to rub it in their bible thumping faces to make sure they know how little power they have from here on out.

kamikazi_player
11-07-2012, 02:42 AM
I approve of this thread

GoodOdor
11-07-2012, 02:46 AM
Angel_Luv is probably stocking bottled water/canned food as we speak.......the anti christ Obama getting a second term means armaggedon
is pretty close tbh. g

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 02:53 AM
Supposedly 25% of this country thinks the rapture is gonna come sometime in their life time. This thread is mainly for them. I want to remind them that their narcissistic Christian views have seen their day in politics but it's over. They'll have to deal with gays getting married all over the country :lmao

Winehole23
11-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Blue team going overboard, tbh.Passions run high in this forum. That's nothing new. Red team jumped the shark four years ago on the Kenyan/Marxist/Antichrist tip, tbh.

LnGrrrR
11-07-2012, 03:07 AM
Supposedly 25% of this country thinks the rapture is gonna come sometime in their life time. This thread is mainly for them. I want to remind them that their narcissistic Christian views have seen their day in politics but it's over. They'll have to deal with gays getting married all over the country :lmao

Read these articles comments :lol

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/332850/what-just-happened-grover-norquist

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/332840/get-ready-obama-s-first-term-stanley-kurtz

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 03:18 AM

So all of you religious right fucksticks who want a Christian Theocracy and made some really dumb facebook status about how god is still important, your god is less important than ever. You can take your god, his douche bag son Jesus, that whore of a mother who couldn't keep her legs closed yet you insist is a virgin, and shove all three of them up your ass, because less and less people want them in government every day.
No.

Romney lost because the RNC pissed of Ron Paul supporters, who would have voted for Romney had the convention rules were not changed mid stream.

Winehole23
11-07-2012, 03:22 AM
I've a fond spot for RP, but that's delusional WC . . .

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 03:23 AM
I've a fond spot for RP, but that's delusional WC . . .

If you say so. How about you let me retain that delusion though.

Winehole23
11-07-2012, 03:25 AM
doubt I have any say over that, but sure, go ahead . . .

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 03:27 AM
doubt I have any say over that, but sure, go ahead . . .
LOL...

ploto
11-07-2012, 03:31 AM
I am glad to see that so many of the men who made ridiculous claims about conception were defeated.

If they sincerely believe in the value of life and the unborn, then have the guts simply to say that you oppose abortion for that reason. At least you will be consistent.

Instead, to try to justify your beliefs with ridiculous claims just makes you look stupid, insensitive, and mean.

Do not claim that we need no exception for the life of the mother because women do not die in child birth.

Do not say that we need no exception for incest because you have never heard of someone getting pregnant through incest.

And do not say legitimate rape does not produce pregnancy, or that rape-induced pregnancy is God's will. Nor should you refer to rape as a means of conception or act as if getting raped is equivalent to your unwed daughter getting pregnant.

ElNono
11-07-2012, 03:33 AM
:lol thinking Mitt didn't win because not enough conservatives voted for him

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 03:48 AM
Who's saying that?

ElNono
11-07-2012, 04:02 AM
Who's saying that?

Romney lost because the RNC pissed of Ron Paul supporters, who would have voted for Romney

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 04:11 AM
You said conservatives. How many Ron Paul supporters are conservative?

ElNono
11-07-2012, 04:19 AM
You said conservatives. How many Ron Paul supporters are conservative?

The vast majority, IMO. How many do you think?

Jacob1983
11-07-2012, 04:21 AM
America needs to define what a conservative is. A lot of people in America don't have a clear understanding and knowledge of what a conservative is. There also needs to be a discussion between a conservative and a neo-con.

For example, Pelosi is suppose to be a hardcore liberal yet she voted for the NDAA. Paul Ryan wears the conservative label like a badge of honor yet he voted for nation building in Iraq and the bailouts.

Tuddy
11-07-2012, 04:23 AM
Santa Claus for grown ups

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 04:23 AM
The vast majority, IMO. How many do you think?
Libertarians are across the left and right field. I wouldn't place a number on it, but I will say most libertarians do not like authoritarians like Obama.

Jacob1983
11-07-2012, 04:25 AM
Libertarians and Ron Paul supporters disappointed me. They had a chance to help America move a little close to possibly having a legitimate 3rd party and blew it. Fuckin' pathetic.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 04:28 AM
Libertarians and Ron Paul supporters disappointed me. They had a chance to help America move a little close to possibly having a legitimate 3rd party and blew it. Fuckin' pathetic.
Sorry, I don't understand.

As long as the states operate elections like they do, I don't see a multiparty system being a reality. We are stuck in a two party system unless we incorporate run-off elections.

Jacob1983
11-07-2012, 04:40 AM
Ron Paul supporters should have stepped up to the plate and voted for Gary Johnson instead of being dumbasses and writing in Ron Paul's name.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Ron Paul supporters should have stepped up to the plate and voted for Gary Johnson instead of being dumbasses and writing in Ron Paul's name.
I either vote for someone, or the lesser of two evils. I don't vote by party.

Jacob1983
11-07-2012, 04:48 AM
This was my third time voting for president but first time not voting for the lesser of two evils. I voted for Gary Johnson because I agree with most of what he said and believed in. With that being said, I'm sorry but you just don't write down Ron Paul's name this time. You step up to the plate and vote for someone that is actually on the damn ballot. I wanted chaos on election day. I wanted a Ralph Nader 2000 Florida situation just so both evils would be shitting the bed over one state.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 04:56 AM
This was my third time voting for president but first time not voting for the lesser of two evils. I voted for Gary Johnson because I agree with most of what he said and believed in. With that being said, I'm sorry but you just don't write down Ron Paul's name this time. You step up to the plate and vote for someone that is actually on the damn ballot. I wanted chaos on election day. I wanted a Ralph Nader 2000 Florida situation just so both evils would be shitting the bed over one state.
You know what they say. Want in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up first.

My vote for Paul was as much a protest vote as anything. The RNC changed the rules in the middle of the game. It would have been nice to see Paul win the convention, but i never though that would happen. Either way, I would have voted Republican if they didn't piss me off with the rule change.

Johnson? To be honest, I never cared for a candidate that made it through the libertarian decision process. They tend to be at the fringe edge of libertarianism, bordering on and often crossing into anarchy.

Jacob1983
11-07-2012, 04:59 AM
Ron Paul should have bowed out of the GOP primary early and ran as an independent. That would have been the ultimate revenge and a massive fuck you to the GOP. However, he didn't because he didn't want to hurt the future of his son's political future.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2012, 05:00 AM
I think you are wrong on that assessment.

Jacob1983
11-07-2012, 05:06 AM
Come on, you know it's true. Rand Paul only "supported" Mitt Romney to stay on good terms with the GOP so that he may have a chance at running in 2016.

z0sa
11-07-2012, 05:13 AM
Most democrats are Christians - 77% believe in God according to a 2012 Pew research polling. The OP is conflating Christians with the right wing needlessly.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 07:24 AM
:lol timvp editing the OP

I'm not allowed to call her a half-bred slut, yet she's allowed to call our president of the united states hateful, racist things like antiChrist and Kenyan? What's up with that?

djohn2oo8
11-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Where is det n!gga Yonivore??

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 08:59 AM

Technically, nobody who thought Willard was conservative could really be a conservative themselves...

JoeChalupa
11-07-2012, 09:29 AM
You just can't end a war in days. Out of Iraq and now get out of Afghanistan.

CuckingFunt
11-07-2012, 09:33 AM
If you say so. How about you let me retain that delusion though.

I think you're okay, there. We've got years of evidence to show you're not easily talked out of your delusions.

symple19
11-07-2012, 11:24 AM

One of the best posts i've ever read on this site. :tu

Woo Bum-kon
11-07-2012, 11:36 AM
I think another trip to Chick-Fil-A is in order.

mingus
11-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Not sure how pandering to the self-entitled corner of the left like libertards do is going to make things any better for this country's future. In 2016, we will be 20 trillion dollars in debt.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 11:48 AM
I refuse to hold my nose and vote for strategic purposes regardless of the party that benefits.... Gary Johnson is a fake libertarian, and didn't earn my vote, so I wrote in Ron instead, and I'm happy I did....

Rick Santorum
11-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Not sure how pandering to the self-entitled corner of the left like libertards do is going to make things any better for this country's future. In 2016, we will be 20 trillion dollars in debt.

Wow, you are seething mad. The thought of those homosexuals being able to get married and file their tax return jointly must really cut deep. I suggest you try out gayness for a day. You might be surprised how fun gay sex is. In the meantime, I will pray for you. God bless.

boutons_deux
11-07-2012, 12:31 PM
"pandering to the self-entitled corner of the left"

bullshit strawman, the St Ronnie's Welfare Queens in Cadillacs

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 12:38 PM
I get it's a shtick and in the "real world" DoK would never talk like this, but with this going overboard type of talk you sound like the opposite end of the spectrum religious blowhard.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:12 PM
I get it's a shtick and in the "real world" DoK would never talk like this, but with this going overboard type of talk you sound like the opposite end of the spectrum religious blowhard.

Rofl I guess you're another one who's really, really pissed at more states legalizing gay marriage and the two senatorial rape candidates losing.

The worst of it (for you anyway), is that Manu Ginobili probably agrees with me :lol

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:15 PM
That does not make any sense.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:19 PM
It's OK bro, just because the gays can get married doesn't mean you have to go to the wedding. Pray away the sorrows of gay people getting rights and eventually the lord will guide you along. God bless.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:20 PM
DoK just using random throw away lines that work on guys like Darrin :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:22 PM
I am trying to guide you on a path that will free you of your homophobia. Feel free to take your anger out on me, I am only here to help. Don't hold back, let it all out. You need to express every ounce of hate you have towards gays before you can cope with it and heal.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:24 PM
DoK is the Stretch of the Political Forum. :lol He probably is getting really excited thinking he is trolling.

symple19
11-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Sometimes real talk hurts

GoodOdor
11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
DoK is the Stretch of the Political Forum. :lol He probably is getting really excited thinking he is trolling.

Sons I think he got you pegged.....you're a pretty big bible thumper, tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Brother, my trolling is not the issue as I am not trolling you nor am I trying to. By getting married and filing their taxes together, the gays have trolled you when they had no intention of doing so. That is the problem I am hear to fix. Find the strength to accept the fact gays in this country will eventually have equal marriage rights in all fifty states and the thought of gay marriage will no longer troll you so easily.

rogues
11-07-2012, 01:28 PM
So how is someone who is extremely racist toward black people all in for gay marriage?

If memory serves correct, DPG ain't no homophobe.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Sons I think he got you pegged.....you're a pretty big bible thumper, tbh.

I think you have confused me with someone else tbh imvho

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:30 PM
So how is someone who is extremely racist toward black people all in for gay marriage?

This person gets it ^

DoK is just using the classic "make something up and use emoticons" tactic and people will buy in. As I said, it quite literally makes no sense.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:30 PM

Brother, what happened to your HarlemHeat37 account?

GoodOdor
11-07-2012, 01:31 PM
I think you have confused me with someone else tbh imvho

I could be wrong, you're definitely not angel_luv bible when it comes to bible thumping(but then again, almost no one is). Maybe you changed
your opinion/views since that aforementioned Ginobili is an atheist thread came, but you seems very butthurt back then over someone threatening your belief.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM
:lol Considering living in UTA honkey-ville to escape minorities and gays. Also, isn't it widely known that DoK is gay? I thought it was pretty widely known and I am trying to figure out why he thinks I am upset a gay marriage?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM
This person gets it ^

DoK is just using the classic "make something up and use emoticons" tactic and people will buy in. As I said, it quite literally makes no sense.
Brother, you are now projecting. You have used more emoticons in this argument than I have and I am not making anything up. Gay marriage legalization has caused evident pain within you as you would not be continuing this conversation if it didn't. I know you are though because deep down, there is a side to DPG that wants to let go of this homophobia but it needs guidance. With due time, that side will come out more and prevail.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:34 PM
I could be wrong, you're definitely not angel_luv bible when it comes to bible thumping(but then again, almost no one is). Maybe you changed
your opinion/views since that aforementioned Ginobili is an atheist thread came, but you seems very butthurt back then over someone threatening your belief.

You are most definitely wrong :lol. I don't think you will find very many posts about religion at all from me. Never have been so I don't know "how I could have changed" :lol. You missed the point of the Gino thread. Don't care about his beliefs (or anyones really, that's on you), but I was surprised he would come out and say it directly since seemingly most famous athletes don't really come out and say anything about their religious beliefs. Especially from a guy who's culture and following have a very deep religious belief system.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:35 PM
:lol Considering living in UTA honkey-ville to escape minorities and gays. Also, isn't it widely known that DoK is gay? I thought it was pretty widely known and I am trying to figure out why he thinks I am upset a gay marriage?

Brother, calling someone who supports gay marriage gay is one of the most frequent defense mechanisms found in homophobes. Often times it is because they have had suppressed homosexual thoughts. I will pray for you that you get in touch with your real emotions.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Brother, you are now projecting. You have used more emoticons in this argument than I have and I am not making anything up. Gay marriage legalization has caused evident pain within you as you would not be continuing this conversation if it didn't. I know you are though because deep down, there is a side to DPG that wants to let go of this homophobia but it needs guidance. With due time, that side will come out more and prevail.

I don't know what's worse, how you act online at times or the fact people like Darrin actually fall for this shtick. Might have to be more angry at Darrrin tbh...

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Brother, calling someone who supports gay marriage gay is one of the most frequent defense mechanisms found in homophobes. Often times it is because they have had suppressed homosexual thoughts. I will pray for you that you get in touch with your real emotions.

:lol No - that's like you saying me calling out someone (you) who says you post things every bit as stupid as loud mouth idiot bible thumpers hates gays.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:37 PM
I don't know what's worse, how you act online at times or the fact people like Darrin actually fall for this shtick. Might have to be more angry at Darrrin tbh...

Brother, this is not an online shtick. I have done hundreds of hours of volunteer work at Homophobia research centers where every day we make break throughs with patients who many thought were beyond hope. NO ONE is ever beyond hope, not even you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:39 PM
:lol No - that's like you saying me calling out someone (you) who says you post things every bit as stupid as loud mouth idiot bible thumpers hates gays.

Brother, that brings your emoticon count to 6 in this conversation. Why do you continue using emoticons as an attempt to disguise your anger. You are only fooling yourself.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:40 PM

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:40 PM
^ that does not either :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Congratulations on responding without utilizing an emoticon, brother, that is progress. Like MSNBC says: "Forward"

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:42 PM
^ that does not either :lol

That is your 7th emoticon brother. Maybe the progress I had prayed for did not happen. I will continue to pray. God bless.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:43 PM

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:43 PM
I bet in real life you are one of those guys who thinks he's funny but everyone just gives courtesy laughs.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Point remains: Online DoK is just a less religious version of a bible thumper.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:45 PM
I bet in real life you are one of those guys who thinks he's funny but everyone just gives courtesy laughs.
Brother, if lashing out at me helps, then I have done my job and will continue to. I only caution that I have not caused you any pain and blaming me will not make you a happier person.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Point remains: Online DoK is just a less religious version of a bible thumper.

Brother, labeling me will not solve your problems.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Just repeating the same thing over and over is not trolling or winning. Why did you fly off the handle just because I called you out :lol? That seems to be the bigger issue. You would think I was a gay black NFL QB with the way you are acting. My friend, why are you so angry and self-conscious?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Just repeating the same thing over and over is not trolling or winning. Why did you fly off the handle just because I called you out :lol? That seems to be the bigger issue. You would think I was a gay black NFL QB with the way you are acting. My friend, why are you so angry and self-conscious?

Brother, that is your 9th emoticon and you continue to think this is about me trolling or winning. You continue to project when I am only trying to help you curb your problem of overusing emoticons to help validate homophobia.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 01:51 PM
:lol DPG with the shameless gullible bads

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Ahh, avoidance. I am not here to judge or harm you my friend. I want to get to the root of why you would lash out, lie and act a fool just because someone called you out. You do understand that is not a normal response, correct? Once you have understood that, I truly believe I can help you, both personally, professionally and emotionally.

You don't have to force people to like you, just be yourself and it should come naturally.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 01:52 PM
:lol DPG with the shameless gullible bads

No, I fully see what he is doing, but I can't just let him have the last word. It's not in my nature.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Ahh, avoidance. I am not here to judge or harm you my friend. I want to get to the root of why you would lash out, lie and act a fool just because someone called you out. You do understand that is not a normal response, correct? Once you have understood that, I truly believe I can help you, both personally, professionally and emotionally.

You don't have to force people to like you, just be yourself and it should come naturally.

Brother, my goal is not for you to like me. You called me out on being the opposite of what I described in the OP and I came to grips with that identity a long time ago, brother. I appreciate the gesture but it was something I already know. The day you come to grips with the identity of being a homophobe, is the day you will find bliss.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 01:55 PM
No, I fully see what he is doing, but I can't just let him have the last word. It's not in my nature.

Brother, this is not about the last word. Your pettiness will only continue to cripple you.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 01:56 PM
:lol Det "I was just playing along with the schtick" excuse

Bobby Junk
11-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Brother, my trolling is not the issue as I am not trolling you nor am I trying to. By getting married and filing their taxes together, the gays have trolled you when they had no intention of doing so. That is the problem I am hear to fix. Find the strength to accept the fact gays in this country will eventually have equal marriage rights in all fifty states and the thought of gay marriage will no longer troll you so easily.

:tu

LnGrrrR
11-07-2012, 02:08 PM
DoK is up on my scorecard.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 02:10 PM

:lol Det "I was just playing along with the schtick" excuse

Guy, that was like my 2nd response. HHSMH

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 02:11 PM
DoK is up on my scorecard.

That is why this country is in bad shape.

j/k

seriously tho

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 02:12 PM
DoK doesn't even support gay marriage, that's the funny thing.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 02:14 PM
DoK doesn't even support gay marriage, that's the funny thing.

Brother, now you're just deliberately saying stuff you know to be wrong in order to get a rise out of me. My question is, why? Your anger has reached depths I have never seen before.

DarrinS
11-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Why has my name entered into your slap fight?

Lincoln
11-07-2012, 02:26 PM

Cause you're a faggot.

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 02:36 PM

DoK is just giddy gay after his candidate won the election. It will wear off a few weeks from now after he relizes nothing has changed. He feels great today and this is how he shows it. Harmless, tbh. God bless

DarrinS
11-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Cause you're a faggot.

Homophobic slur. Nice.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 02:52 PM
DoK is just giddy gay after his candidate won the election. It will wear off a few weeks from now after he relizes nothing has changed. He feels great today and this is how he shows it. Harmless, tbh. God bless
Brother, my candidate was Jill Stein as I voted for her. God bless

DeadlyDynasty
11-07-2012, 02:52 PM
DPG, how has the Obama administration negatively affected your life--and are you in a better situation now than you were in 2008?

ElNono
11-07-2012, 02:57 PM
I’ve spent my time after the election trying to figure out why this particular bothered me more than any other. In 2008 I most certainly did not vote for Obama. He won. Life went on (albeit it got harder and harder).

When I found out on election night that Obama had gotten another 4 years in office, immediately I felt this massive sense of loss and anger. I was not planning on gloating if Romney won, and I most certainly did not plan on rubbing it in anyone’s face as I’m seeing the Obama supporters do. I just wanted what was best for the country as a whole. I wanted what was best for my children’s futures.

In the past few days here’s what I’ve been able to sort through.
I wanted Romney to win because he had a plan for our country to get back on its feet. Yes, it involved making cuts in programs that a lot of people have become dependent upon, but just like in your personal life… when times get tough, you have to make cuts. People supporting Obama seem to only have very specific interests. Wellfare, PBS, Women’s programs, ect….
A lot of the celebratory comments and posts I’ve read from Obama supporters stated things like “My Vagina is singing”….
Why cant these people understand that you can’t fix our country by being SO narrow minded. You need to be able to open up your mind and realized that in order to fix your beloved programs, we need to fix our economy first. Our country has become such a society of entitlement that a lot of people cant see the greater cause.
Obama’s campaign moto is “Forward”. Well during his first term, we’ve taken two steps back. So I guess by moving forward in his second term, then we can hope to at least be back where we started in 2008.

I know Romney isn’t the most likeable person. BUT I wasn’t voting for him based on his personal traits or personal beliefs. I voted for him because he KNOWS how to make money work. He KNOWS what it takes to pull us out of this deep financial chasm we find ourselves in.

Whether the Democrats want to admit it or not, Romney was the superior man when it comes to fixing financial messes, and that’s what we need. I would have voted for him whether he was Republican or Democrat.

AND whether the Democrats like it or not, an HUGE number of Obama’s supporters only supported him because of his skin color. (Just look at the statistics and demographics.)

I know I’ve lost faith in our country and our society as a whole. I get the feeling that this is the beginning of the end for our country.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 02:59 PM
I’ve spent my time after the election trying to figure out why this particular bothered me more than any other. In 2008 I most certainly did not vote for Obama. He won. Life went on (albeit it got harder and harder).

When I found out on election night that Obama had gotten another 4 years in office, immediately I felt this massive sense of loss and anger. I was not planning on gloating if Romney won, and I most certainly did not plan on rubbing it in anyone’s face as I’m seeing the Obama supporters do. I just wanted what was best for the country as a whole. I wanted what was best for my children’s futures.

I wanted Romney to win because he had a plan for our country to get back on its feet. Yes, it involved making cuts in programs that a lot of people have become dependent upon, but just like in your personal life… when times get tough, you have to make cuts. People supporting Obama seem to only have very specific interests. Wellfare, PBS, Women’s programs, ect….
A lot of the celebratory comments and posts I’ve read from Obama supporters stated things like “My Vagina is singing”….
Why cant these people understand that you can’t fix our country by being SO narrow minded. You need to be able to open up your mind and realized that in order to fix your beloved programs, we need to fix our economy first. Our country has become such a society of entitlement that a lot of people cant see the greater cause.
Obama’s campaign moto is “Forward”. Well during his first term, we’ve taken two steps back. So I guess by moving forward in his second term, then we can hope to at least be back where we started in 2008.

I know Romney isn’t the most likeable person. BUT I wasn’t voting for him based on his personal traits or personal beliefs. I voted for him because he KNOWS how to make money work. He KNOWS what it takes to pull us out of this deep financial chasm we find ourselves in.

Whether the Democrats want to admit it or not, Romney was the superior man when it comes to fixing financial messes, and that’s what we need. I would have voted for him whether he was Republican or Democrat.

AND whether the Democrats like it or not, an HUGE number of Obama’s supporters only supported him because of his skin color. (Just look at the statistics and demographics.)

I know I’ve lost faith in our country and our society as a whole. I get the feeling that this is the beginning of the end for our country.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao link?

ElNono
11-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Comments section here:
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/frame_game/2012/11/obama_the_moderate_republican_what_the_2012_electi on_should_teach_the_gop.html

DarrinS
11-07-2012, 03:05 PM

LnGrrrR
11-07-2012, 03:07 PM

:lmao I read that comment. I wanted to reply back "Then get the fuck out you stupid bitch" but I don't think the moderators would've left that up. :(

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm still waiting to know what Romney's plan was and which tax loopholes he planned on closing.

ElNono
11-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Paul Ryan is still crunching the numbers, tbh

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Brother, my candidate was Jill Stein as I voted for her. God bless

I'm sure you did vote for her, brother. That would explain why you are so enthusiastically gay Obama won or Romney loss. God bless

ElNono
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
The Republican and/or Conservative voting population is fighting an almost unwinnable battle. The culture of the nation has changed and will continue to change and lean more and more leftward unless the educational system is changed drastically, and that is not likely to happen anytime soon or even in the medium term. Immigration -legal and illegal - continues unabated and will increase under our newly reelected Socialist President, and this combined with what is being taught in our public schools will take us over the top for good, or for atleast another several generations. Have a look at what has become of Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Portugal and even Germany - not to mention Greece - all of which represent what was once considered Western Civilization. Will it take a real war (that may be coming since BO will not face down Iran and Israel will either defend itself or be wiped from the face of the earth) to wake us up - again? Scary scenario over the next years.

ElNono
11-07-2012, 03:36 PM
So in other words - be like the unDemocratic party, bribe, create victim groups and bail out all matter of firms and industries ? The article is wrong on many accounts. The Dums are very good at demonizing white Americans and the GOP - this has to be combatted. It has little to do with issues. Abortion ? Female convenience is not a right, the fetus is denied its rights. So what should be done on abortion ? Lie and say you support abortion when it clearly in 95% of cases is wrong and immoral ? That I guess is a strategy. Sure the GOP needs reform - but it needs to be American, conservative, and clear. Romney was the usual GOP establishment candidate, and that is why he lost.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm sure you did vote for her, brother. That would explain why you are so enthusiastically gay Obama won or Romney loss. God bless
God bless.

ElNono
11-07-2012, 03:44 PM
DoK, did you write this one comment? :lol

Modern times, folks. Several pioneer states got the marriage equality bandwagon rolling last night, and a couple states decided to decisively embrace private recreational use of marijuana. Meanwhile, back at the R brain trust they are still trying to figure out how to impose Leviticus as a legal code.

Looky here. I will give you the secrets to the 21st century American electorate. Adapt or perish.

1. Take science and cutting edge research very seriously. "Success" as a party and a people depends on the nimble use of intelligence, something that the D's currently exhibit and the R's do not. Being able to reach the electorate hinges on technological proficiency, which at its core presupposes a very high degree of literacy and education . Knowledge is Good. Try looking like you know something.

2. Stop trying to legislate morality. Gay marriage, abortion, and other hot button social issues can be approached from a conservative personal liberty stance that attracts voters. Personal choice is OK. Pursuit of happiness and all that other stuff in the rule book. The R's are a bunch of national nags and buzzkills right now.

3. The social safety net is vital. Figure out how to manage it efficiently and fairly.

4. Be cool. Old, white and uptight still looks as bad today as it did 40 years ago.

5. Celebrate diversity and learn Spanish because you're gonna need it.

z0sa
11-07-2012, 03:52 PM
^ Number 5 is the big one. Lots of those aging white guys would have crossover appeal if they knew Spanish and could reach out to Spanish speaking people directly, rather than relying on conservative "brown" people to do it for them.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 03:59 PM
:lol no, I didn't write that

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 04:11 PM
DPG, how has the Obama administration negatively affected your life--and are you in a better situation now than you were in 2008?

I would not say I am in a better situation - about the same. Working for the same company (in 2007/2008 finished my MBA), just at a higher level since being promoted a couple times. Trying to buy a home now kind of sucks tbh...even with great credit, extremely minor debt (no car payment, no credit card debt, only debt is the remaining portion of my Master's degree since my undergrad is paid off) and a solid debt to equity ratio it's tough.

Y?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 04:13 PM
What'd you get your MBA in tbh

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Marketing/Finance.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 04:15 PM
legit tbh. I didn't know you had a background in finance.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 04:18 PM
I would loosely call it a background tbh :lol. Never worked in the financial sector (well, that's not entirely true), but Finance was my minor (our MBA program allowed you to do a major/minor type deal as you could in undergrad). I am not what you could call a "finance" guy, but I definitely took a few high level classes and got through them. Not pursuing my CFA if you catch my drift. I enjoy marketing and economics and would take as my electives the economic/finance classes where I could.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Tbh a combo of marketing/finance works really well from what I've seen though. A girl I know double majored in both, graduated last year and she got an offer from Goldman Sachs.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 05:34 PM
It does work well. IMO, much like in anything in life, people tend to lean too far one way or the other. Marketing being more of a "softer science" with Finance being more analytical, I wanted to have a good, balanced blend of analytics plus creative.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2012, 05:52 PM
lol self-entitled

Drachen
11-07-2012, 06:05 PM
the article was republished on the ft worth star telegram, I think I am going to go read their comments.

none yet.

HI-FI
11-07-2012, 07:17 PM
so DoK is gay and a fan of the cock? i guess that explains the vitriol and bitterness towards religion. I really wish Repubs would quit going near abortion or some of these social issues. least they didn't elect Santorum, that would have been a massacre. He scared me, like Martin Sheen's character in Dead Zone.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 07:21 PM
DoK is very religious - he is a devout practicing Hasidic Jew.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 07:22 PM

russellgoat
11-07-2012, 07:58 PM
I am still waiting for the day that being against polygamy and bestiality will be considered conservative stances.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 08:00 PM
I am still waiting for the day that being against polygamy and bestiality will be considered conservative stances.

And I'm still waiting for the day that homophobes stop the strawman arguments and join the 21st century...

Tbh, bestiality is ESPECIALLY a terrible comparison to homosexuality because animals cannot legally give consent, dumbass...

russellgoat
11-07-2012, 08:08 PM
And I'm still waiting for the day that homophobes stop the strawman arguments and join the 21st century...

Tbh, bestiality is ESPECIALLY a terrible comparison to homosexuality because animals cannot legally give consent, dumbass...

Hey you fucking dumbass, I am not against gay people. I'm agnostic and I don't give a fuck what the bible or the church says. You are one of the so called "liberals" that supports a revolutionary idea only when they become mainstream. Stop being a sheep.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Clipper Nation is a liberal? News to me.

mavs>spurs
11-07-2012, 08:26 PM

stop discriminating against animals, you think they can't give consent too if they want to? you probably also think black people are too dumb to vote, animals too dumb to give consent, etc. get the fuck out of other people's bedrooms

/future progressive

LnGrrrR
11-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Why the fuck are all these dumb Celtics trolls popping up all of a sudden?

russellgoat
11-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Why the fuck are all these dumb Celtics trolls popping up all of a sudden?

Says the dumb guy who joined the army to die for rich people...

LnGrrrR
11-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Says the dumb guy who joined the army to die for rich people...

Air Force, still alive, getting my school paid for, getting invaluable experience running a huge network, but nice try :tu

Jacob1983
11-07-2012, 11:56 PM
The GOP has to become soft(well they already are) and appear to be soft on immigration to have a shot in 2016. They also have to lighten the fuck up on abortion and gay marriage. They could at least just say that those issues are better handled at the state level or local level and keep the federal government out of those issues. Offer some free shit that people actually want too. Get some celebrities that people like or bribe some of the "cool" celebrities to join red team.

DMC
11-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Mobama

ElNono
11-08-2012, 12:11 AM
The GOP has to become soft(well they already are) and appear to be soft on immigration to have a shot in 2016. They also have to lighten the fuck up on abortion and gay marriage. They could at least just say that those issues are better handled at the state level or local level and keep the federal government out of those issues. Offer some free shit that people actually want too. Get some celebrities that people like or bribe some of the "cool" celebrities to join red team.

They tried that... remember Clint Eastwood babbling to an empty chair?

Jacob1983
11-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Clint Eastwood isn't hip and cool to the kids. He's hip and cool to the audience of CBS.

sook
11-08-2012, 01:01 AM

I'm not allowed to call her a half-bred slut, yet she's allowed to call our president of the united states hateful, racist things like antiChrist and Kenyan? What's up with that?

link?

I do somewhat remember a retarded antichrist revelation in a dream thread a while back though.

ploto
11-08-2012, 01:07 AM
link?

Enjoy. Hope you have some time on your hands:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107553

monosylab1k
11-08-2012, 01:15 AM

:lmao seriously, what's more offensive, calling someone a half breed slut in jest, or seriously calling someone the fucking ANTICHRIST??????

mods protecting the gtg crew per par etc

sook
11-08-2012, 01:22 AM

I remember this now, but seems a lot more loony than at the time.

I had to spit my food out after this pic Darrins posted :lol

I'm not scared of Obama, but I am scared of Mrs Obama?

That is a massive fo-head.

http://www.stop-obama.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/pirhana.jpg

timvp
11-08-2012, 02:29 AM
:lmao seriously, what's more offensive, calling someone a half breed slut in jest, or seriously calling someone the fucking ANTICHRIST??????Oh noes! The antichrist! How will Obama ever sleep at night after what is said about him on SpursTalk!

mods protecting the gtg crew per par etcThe gtg crew boogeyman would be scary if there had been a gtg in the last four years, tbh.

monosylab1k
11-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Oh noes! The antichrist! How will Obama ever sleep at night after what is said about him on SpursTalk!

The gtg crew boogeyman would be scary if there had been a gtg in the last four years, tbh.

So you're saying accusing another human being of being the Anti-Christ ISN'T offensive?

timvp
11-08-2012, 04:43 AM
So you're saying that there's no difference between being offensive toward a public figure and being offensive toward someone on the forum who isn't even actively part of the conversation?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 08:06 AM
So you're saying that there's no difference between being offensive toward a public figure and being offensive toward someone on the forum who isn't even actively part of the conversation?

Calling Obama the anti-christ wasn't just offensive to him as a public figure. It was offensive to millions of other minorities out there. I for one, as a Jew, was extremely offended, knowing that if I ever ran for president, I'd be labeled as the anti-christ.

101A
11-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Calling Obama the anti-christ wasn't just offensive to him as a public figure. It was offensive to millions of other minorities out there. I for one, as a Jew, was extremely offended, knowing that if I ever ran for president, I'd be labeled as the anti-christ.

Jesus was a Jew.

The Anti Christ won't be.

Duh.

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2012, 08:30 AM
:lol a jew president, no you just talkin nonsense

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 08:33 AM
:lol the president shamelessly panders to Jews these days by getting on his knees and blowing Netanyahu, an actual Jew president isn't out of the realm of possibility

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Lets also be real, Angel_Luv calling Obama the anti-Christ was just a discrete way of her calling him n!gger. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding his/herself.

DarrinS
11-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Lets also be real, Angel_Luv calling Obama the anti-Christ was just a discrete way of her calling him n!gger. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding his/herself.

Actually, ANY criticism of him is this. At least that's what we've been told over the past four years.

When you see something as ridiculous as the antichrist comparison, just shake your head and laugh. Continuing to talk about gives it a seriousness it doesn't deserve.

Clipper Nation
11-08-2012, 09:19 AM
:cry Actually, ANY criticism of him is this. At least that's what we've been told over the past four years. :cry

Clipper Nation
11-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Tbh, that 's the root cause of most neocons' blind hate of Obama... if they really hated his policies, they wouldn't have voted for the white Repug clone of Obama.....

symple19
11-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Bartleby (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2838623#post2838623)
You're not one of those "Obama is the anti-Christ" people, are you?

Angel_luv I don't know. Maybe.

I have not rulled out the possibility, but I don't have enough information yet to be certain one way or the other.

If Senator Obama has addressed the anti Christ accusations, I would be greatly interested to hear what he had to say.
Have any articles/ quotes?

The above sums up nearly a quarter of the people who vote for Republicans. If that isn't fucking scary then I don't know what is. The good thing about this election is that we're starting to see people slowly shift away from these crackpot views, as evidenced by the stunning successes of socially progressive ballot initiatives and referendums. Hell, medicinal marijuana only lost by 2% in Arkansas... Incredible!

However, I have not rulled out the possibility that retarded, ultra-religious, poorly educated nutjobs, will continue to be a factor (unfortunately) in our political system for the foreseeable future.

Latarian Milton
11-08-2012, 09:54 AM
So you're saying accusing another human being of being the Anti-Christ ISN'T offensive?
not if the man you accuse is a believer of some other religion like Islam tbh. being accused of being anti-christ sounds more like a compliment to obama

Bill_Brasky
11-08-2012, 10:26 AM
People like angel_luv don't have a place in this world, tbh.

DarrinS
11-08-2012, 10:33 AM

Lol. That shit was classic. Obama may be a lot of things, but antichrist is not on my list.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 10:38 AM

She's one of those narcissistic Christians who thinks the rapture is definitely coming in her lifetime, because no fuckin way is Jesus gonna miss out on the opportunity to meet her!

Anyone who thinks the rapture will for sure happen in their lifetime should be euthanized tbh.

DarrinS
11-08-2012, 10:41 AM
She's one of those narcissistic Christians who thinks the rapture is definitely coming in her lifetime, because no fuckin way is Jesus gonna miss out on the opportunity to meet her!

Anyone who thinks the rapture will for sure happen in their lifetime should be euthanized tbh.

<sigh>

Let it go

TubThumper
11-08-2012, 10:45 AM
So you're copying my defense technique?

LnGrrrR
11-08-2012, 11:24 AM

That's a little harsh, but I certainly agree people like her shouldn't be voting or educating kids.

timvp
11-08-2012, 12:54 PM

If there's one thing I know about DoK's shtick, it's that it is sure to avoid ever offending minorities.

ElNono
11-08-2012, 01:47 PM

It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

Go back to your minimum wage job of greeting people at Wal Mart, imbecile.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 01:49 PM
If there's one thing I know about DoK's shtick, it's that it is sure to avoid ever offending minorities.

My shtick has never discouraged someone from running for president because of their race. Angel_luv's anti-Christ beliefs sent a loud and clear message to minorities: If you run for president, the Christian right WILL label you as the anti-Christ.

timvp
11-08-2012, 04:42 PM
My shtick has never discouraged someone from running for president because of their race. Angel_luv's anti-Christ beliefs sent a loud and clear message to minorities: If you run for president, the Christian right WILL label you as the anti-Christ.

Good point. How will Obama or any other future minority presidential nominee sleep at night after reading those comments from two years ago on SpursTalk?

DeSean Jackson and Maclin aren't even ###### freaks IMO, they're one dimensional overrated receivers who can't pick up key 1st downs when needed because ######ing your way down the field with a streak route only works so many times. A real ######freak is Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, or if you wanna go with a tight end, NigMichael Finley.

This Eagles team has so many flaws and their QB's skin color is one of them. No idea why they were considered a "dream team" or "The Miami Heat of the NFL". No idea at all.

I'm surprised his approval rating is still close to 40%. I'm pretty liberal and I despise O'###### at this point.

These are the ways to encourage people of all races to run for president. Job well done :tu

timvp
11-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Tbh, going from "I despite O'n!gger" to "everyone who made :cry insensitive remarks :cry lost" in one year necessitated quality shtick manipulating. Impressive.

Clipper Nation
11-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Tbh, I'm a little shocked that DoK is so happy that a black man was made the starting quarterback of our nation :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Wow, I forgot how accurate my prediction about the 2011 Eagles was.

timvp
11-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Wow, I forgot how accurate my prediction about the 2011 Eagles was.

:lmao, tbh.

cesare borgia
11-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Are u a Communist?