PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For Bearing With Me...

gophergeorge
06-27-2005, 06:34 PM
As you all know, I've been "off" since the 9th of June.... and I've posted more in the last three weeks than I have in the entire time I've been at this site.

Thanks for all the advice on where to buy clothes (any tips on tie styles?) and my dang toes... which are better by the way...

I start work on Friday... and I doubt I'll be able to post as often as I have in the past... I've a busy week trying to get ready for Friday, so I'll take this opportunity to say ya'll are great.... the best fans, the best posters out there... Taking nothing away from the 550 Underground, but if I want to
say "fuck" in here, I can... :)

I've a Veteran's Administration appointment tomorrow, and Wednesday I am playing with the kids.... Thursday is haircut day and final shopping arrangements...

Be good to each other.... learn from the Spurs slogan.... ONE TEAM ONE GOAL.... or as we used to say in the Air Force... ONE TEAM ONE FIGHT.

See you on the roads...

The Gopher

Kori Ellis
06-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Gopher, I am glad people here have been able to help (in the smallest ways) as you make your transition into the civilian workforce.

Hopefully you'll still have time to post, at least a little bit.

Good luck on the new job.