PDA

View Full Version : The GOP cannot seriously be thinking of nominating Ryan in 2016.

JoeChalupa
11-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Did they not learn anything!?
Christie's chances are doomed since he was to chummy with Obama.
Rubio won't be ready and their best shot Jeb, may not want to go up against Hillary.
Yeah, way too early but it will time in no time.

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Biden is gonna want his shot. Hillary looks old and tired.

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Rand Paul FTW.

DarrinS
11-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Well, we know we can't run anybody who is white and conservative. That narrows the field considerably.

Drachen
11-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Biden is gonna want his shot. Hillary looks old and tired.

That is probably why she is taking 4 years off.

JoeChalupa
11-07-2012, 06:23 PM
If Biden is willing to give Hillary her shot...she will easily win over any GOP candidate and Palin can once again get her name in the news and toy with the idea of running. :lol

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Palin is grooving on being a multi-millionaire. No run there.

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
If Biden is willing to give Hillary her shot...she will easily win over any GOP candidate and Palin can once again get her name in the news and toy with the idea of running. :lol

:lmao

Biden isn't gonna step aside. that goofy fuck wants that golden toilet seat.

JoeChalupa
11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Palin is grooving on being a multi-millionaire. No run there.

She needs to spend some of that jack on some food.

JoeChalupa
11-07-2012, 06:27 PM
:lmao

Biden isn't gonna step aside. that goofy fuck wants that golden toilet seat.

Joe is cool and he did help Obama. Bill will talk to Joe.

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2012, 06:27 PM
She needs to spend some of that jack on some food.

I's still break her over like a Browning over/under 12 gauge and load both barrels...:lol

DarrinS
11-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Does anyone really think Joe Biden, in any way, helped Obama.

Biden could not even exist and Obama would've won. If anything, Biden is like a drunk uncle at a family reunion.

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Does anyone really think Joe Biden, in any way, helped Obama.

Biden could not even exist and Obama would've won. If anything, Biden is like a drunk uncle at a family reunion.

He is the reigning two term VP on a lame duck President. Who is gonna tell him he can't run?.

If Obama had cared about the party instead of looking like a nice guy for reelection he would have replaced Biden with Hillary this trip.

clambake
11-07-2012, 06:33 PM
he said he was going to stay home after this term and run for local office.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Well, we know we can't run anybody who is white and conservative. That narrows the field considerably.

Well, actually, you can't run a white non-conservative, as proven by the failures of McCain and Willard...

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2012, 06:59 PM
he said he was going to stay home after this term and run for local office.

You believe him?

:lol

clambake
11-07-2012, 07:01 PM
You believe him?

sure. i don't think he has any aspirations to be the prez.

MannyIsGod
11-07-2012, 07:17 PM
I have no idea who the democrat nominee will be in 2016 and I'm pretty sure no one else does either.

clambake
11-07-2012, 07:19 PM
well, biden turns 70 in a few days. i doubt he wants it at 74.

ALVAREZ6
11-07-2012, 07:20 PM
:lol nominating Ryan for president in 2016...given this past season, would not surprise me at all.
:lol giving away presidencies to other party for free

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 07:26 PM
I really hope Biden doesn't run and if he does I pray he doesn't get it. He's a fuckin moron who'd get killed in the general election.

Jeb Bush also wouldn't work for the Republicans, all the Dems would have to do is say, "Bush, rememba da last time det happened!"

I'd say Hilary is the front runner for the Dems right now and Rubio for the Republicans.

ElNono
11-07-2012, 07:28 PM
It's the GOP turn to regain the executive in 2016, and unless they run something completely retarded like Palin/Bachman or Santorum/Bachman, I think they should win.

Spurminator
11-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Well, we know we can't run anybody who is white

Why's that?

ALVAREZ6
11-07-2012, 07:30 PM
I'd say Hilary is the front runner for the Dems right now and Rubio for the Republicans.
Would be interesting...Latino vs. Woman, battle of key demographics.

Hillary does look like a total TOSB though.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 07:31 PM
It's the GOP turn to regain the executive in 2016, and unless they run something completely retarded like Palin/Bachman or Santorum/Bachman, I think they should win.

I'd be shocked if Jeb Bush got elected in 2016. Dubya pretty much sealed the deal that no one else from his family would ever be president again.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 07:53 PM

Wow, that would be an even worse non-choice than the last two elections... :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Wow, that would be an even worse non-choice than the last two elections... :lol
I agree, but that's what I'd guess. Hilary taking 4 years off to revive then throw her name in the hat seems like an obvious move, and Obama owes Slick Willy the world after his DNC speech, so he'd endorse Hilary over everyone else.

It would be just 2 more politicians who say whatever they can to pander to the most people possible.

Bartleby
11-07-2012, 07:58 PM
I think the Republicans will get over their butthurt about Christie and run a Christie/Rubio ticket.

No idea who the Dems will have but it ain't gonna be Biden.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Tbh, Hillary is basically Willard with breasts, so she'd better hope another dumbfuck, Jeebotard-slurping neocon is put up against her if she's nominated...

Creepn
11-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Hilary 2016 and she knows it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
Tbh, Hillary is basically Willard with breasts, so she'd better hope another dumbfuck, Jeebotard-slurping neocon is put up against her if she's nominated...

If the GOP has the same group voting in its primary, you can bet another Jeebotard-slurping neocon will get nominated. I'm hoping we get the same clowns (Bachmann, Santorum, Cain, Perry, etc.) running 4 years from now.

symple19
R-Petraeus/Christie/Rubio/Jindal/Rand/Jeb/Ryan
vs.
D-Hillary/Cuomo/O'malley/Other random female(if Hillary doesn't run, which she will)

ElNono
11-07-2012, 08:03 PM
I'd be shocked if Jeb Bush got elected in 2016. Dubya pretty much sealed the deal that no one else from his family would ever be president again.

I wouldn't.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 08:03 PM
If the GOP has the same group voting in its primary, you can bet another Jeebotard-slurping neocon will get nominated. I'm hoping we get the same clowns (Bachmann, Santorum, Cain, Perry, etc.) running 4 years from now.

Tbh, either the GOP goes that route and essentially ends their existence as a relevant political party, or they grow some balls and nominate a principled conservative that could completely expose the Democrats' idiotic foreign and domestic policies...

The Reckoning
11-07-2012, 08:06 PM
meanwhile incumbents in congress stay in power and nothing will get done the next four years because lazy assholes vote straight party since in the public's view, the presidential election is all that matters.

good job america.

ALVAREZ6
11-07-2012, 09:04 PM
meanwhile incumbents in congress stay in power and nothing will get done the next four years because lazy assholes vote straight party since in the public's view, the presidential election is all that matters.

good job america.
well yeah....being 100% affiliated with 1 party for life because it's in your family's history is simply the American way. most people are stupid. obviously, people who think objectively are in the minority, and I don't want to come off as bashing US...it's humans in general.

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 09:33 PM

good job america.
At least that war-loving dumbfuck Allen West got voted out...

jack sommerset
11-07-2012, 10:17 PM

That might be true. God bless

LnGrrrR
11-07-2012, 11:46 PM
I think 2016 will probably feature names no one is expecting at all at this moment.

Jacob1983
11-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Rand Paul. If he is the GOP nominee in 2016, I will likely vote for him. If not, then I will be going 3rd party again.

ploto
11-08-2012, 12:49 AM
I do not know why every Republican thinks Rubio is their guy --Mexicans are not going to vote for a guy just because he is Cuban.

timvp
11-08-2012, 02:42 AM
I do not know why every Republican thinks Rubio is their guy --Mexicans are not going to vote for a guy just because he is Cuban.

Truth. Jeb Bush is more Hispanic than Rubio. If Jeb can get Colombo or whatever her name is to do some Univision interviews, that'd be a lot more effective than trying to pass a Cuban off as being able to sympathize with the typical Hispanic.

And count me in the corner thinking Jeb would have a decent shot. Mathematically, Old White Guys + Hispanic Uptick = 2016 Victory

Obviously overcoming W's rep to even get the nomination would be quite the challenge, though.

Jacob1983
11-08-2012, 02:48 AM
No American with the last name Bush will ever be president of America again. Dubya pretty much set that in stone.

Winehole23
11-08-2012, 04:11 AM
It's the GOP turn to regain the executive in 2016, and unless they run something completely retarded like Palin/Bachman or Santorum/Bachman, I think they should win.Jeb Bush vs. Hilary Clinton. Let's get the dynastic alternation back on track.

Latarian Milton
11-08-2012, 10:28 AM
ron paul will be a solid choice and he would've beaten obama already this year had the republicans nominated him not the mormon. paul is gonna be hale enough to make another attempt at the presidency 4yrs later imho, even though he'll be then turning 80 something

boutons_deux
11-08-2012, 10:29 AM
"he would've beaten obama already this year"

Clipper Nation
11-08-2012, 11:04 AM
"he would've beaten obama already this year"

Tbh, Dr. Ron would have eviscerated every single Obama policy... the debates would have been epic, tbh...

ChumpDumper
11-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Ron Paul would have lost worse than Mittens tbh.

JohnnyMarzetti
11-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Rubio is heading to Iowa today. Coincidence or getting ready for 2016?

JoeChalupa
11-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Jeb Bush/Marco Rubio

That is my prediction.

O.J. Simpson
11-09-2012, 12:59 PM

:cry Stupid jigaboo Obama tainted the WHITE house forever

boutons_deux
11-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Rubio/2016 is in Iowa today. :lol

Bill_Brasky
11-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Tbh, Dr. Ron would have eviscerated every single Obama policy... the debates would have been epic, tbh...

Ron Paul, Mr. "small government", thinks that the government should be able to tell a woman that has been raped that she has to keep the baby.

ploto
11-09-2012, 01:03 PM
I really do not know if Hillary will want to run in 2016, but I am excited by the notion of seeing Bill campaign again full time.

I would be thrilled to see the looks on all those faces as he moves back into the White House!

boutons_deux
11-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Jeb Bush/Marco Rubio

That is my prediction.

Both shrubs, father and son, left office in disgrace.

The Bush name is shit, wasn't even mentioned by Repugs this year.

However, the Repugs are so detached from the populace, they'd could very well go with the fat Bush, and obese Christie in 2016.

The Fat City ticket!

JoeChalupa
11-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Jeb would do better with the Latino vote and he was well liked in Florida. He is not like his father and brother when it comes to politics. Will it be another Clinton vs Bush showdown? I'd like to see Hillary run in 2016.

SnakeBoy
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
That is probably why she is taking 4 years off.

She will be a 70 year old lady. A little rest ain't gonna fix that.

boutons_deux
11-09-2012, 01:35 PM
She will be a 70 year old lady. A little rest ain't gonna fix that.

Ron Paul is even older, but his fanboyz dream on.

Drachen
11-09-2012, 01:36 PM
I am pretty sure that she would do it. 69 years old, Good chance to be the first woman president. Choose a good steward for VP, serve one term...

ChumpDumper
11-09-2012, 01:46 PM
She will be a 70 year old lady. A little rest ain't gonna fix that.Reagan was 70 when he took office. Republicans think that worked out OK.

mercos
11-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Paul Ryan shit the bed on the big stage, I don't think he will be seriously considered next time around. Maybe down the road, but not 2016. I'd bet on Rubio right now, because the conservative media seems to think he will solve their demographics problem. Simply nominating a Hispanic is not going to do a thing unless the party changes its harsh tone on immigration. Conservatives can stick to their principles without being dicks and pissing off every demographic but old white men. If not, they will fade to obscurity.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2012, 04:31 PM

I get that you like him as a candidate and agree that there is much to appreciate but your fanboi act is fanboistic.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2012, 04:45 PM
I think we are approaching what the GOP might do in 2016. The powers that be in the party just lost their ass in the last two presidential elections. Their legitimacy to make claims about what decisions will be made in 4 years much less now.

GOP is much more compromised by PAC's and special interests. It is why they are so completely uniform on certain issues like taxation, reregulation, and climate. If a PAC doesn't like you and you are GOP then they will kill you in the GOP primary for your district. The single member district once again makes it easier to co-opt representation.

The lost the presidential bid against a weak incumbent and lost pretty bad. They maintained control in the House but lost several seats net and a senate that was ripe for takeover saw the Democrats gain. The GOP is floundering and I am interested to see how they respond or if they go further down that rabbit hole.

What I hope is that there is some pushback from a party that has been bullied into cooperation by PAC's and evangelical ideologues. I don't expect it but one can always hope. I do hope that the Karl Rove era is at an end. Enjoy your Ailes News red team.