PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Good Job getting MANU wokrout out clippers.

apalisoc_9
11-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Thanks, it's only going to make him better. LOL at chris paul getting mad even though he flopped..trying to injure manu too. I guess there is a reason why the clippers suck. Unclassy players, Unclassy organization tbh..

ElNono
11-08-2012, 12:44 AM
what's a wokrout?

Clipper Nation
11-08-2012, 12:46 AM
:lol Meltdown
:lol Clippers driving Spurfan to drink

apalisoc_9
11-08-2012, 12:48 AM
what's a wokrout?

Stop being a smartass. You know it's a typo

I guess it's one fluke game. GJ Clippers

ElNono
11-08-2012, 12:49 AM
you sound upset, brah... wanna talk about it?

Clipper Nation
11-08-2012, 12:49 AM
:cry I guess it's one fluke game. :cry

AussieFanKurt
11-08-2012, 12:53 AM
:lol Meltdown
:lol Clippers driving Spurfan to drink

congrats on the win, will clipperfan start to take over lakerfan in downtown LA soon

ElNono
11-08-2012, 12:55 AM
could be worse, we could be trying to run the princ:lolton off:lolns:lol

DAF86
11-08-2012, 10:29 AM
That flop was pretty bad tbh, and what made it worse is that not satisfied with that he "got up" started acting all butthurt like if he had got shot or something. Unnecessary on a 20 pts game, imho. I think that's why the refs gave the Spurs a FT after seeing the replay.

I wonder if he will get a warning for flopping despite actually being fouled.

monosylab1k
11-08-2012, 10:43 AM
It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

Go back to your minimum wage job of greeting people at Wal Mart, imbecile.

DAF86
11-08-2012, 10:45 AM
The copy-pasta again, so funny.

Brazil
11-08-2012, 11:12 AM
It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

:lol kiddy k ftw

stretch
11-08-2012, 11:33 AM
The copy-pasta again, so funny.

DAF86
11-08-2012, 11:36 AM

Not sure if serious, but just in case 'cause I know that you are not the brightest cat in the MK:

This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said Romney would get 300+ electoral votes because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever Fox News shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he wouldn't get 300 and offered to bet on it because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Dems might lose in 2016 and Obama might not fix the national deficit, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Nate Silver's statistical method) that your bible thumping head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

Ace
11-08-2012, 11:36 AM

stretch
11-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Not sure if serious, but just in case 'cause I know that you are not the brightest cat in the MK:

This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said Romney would get 300+ electoral votes because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever Fox News shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he wouldn't get 300 and offered to bet on it because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Dems might lose in 2016 and Obama might not fix the national deficit, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Nate Silver's statistical method) that your bible thumping head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

Clipper Nation
11-08-2012, 11:47 AM

I don't know. Maybe.

I have not rulled out the possibility, but I don't have enough information yet to be certain one way or the other.

If Senator Obama has addressed the anti Christ accusations, I would be greatly interested to hear what he had to say.
Have any articles/ quotes?

DAF86
11-08-2012, 11:49 AM
I don't know. Maybe.

I have not rulled out the possibility, but I don't have enough information yet to be certain one way or the other.

If Senator Obama has addressed the anti Christ accusations, I would be greatly interested to hear what he had to say.
Have any articles/ quotes?

:lol That can't be a true quote, can it?

DAF86
11-08-2012, 11:51 AM

lol I see you deleted your "I'm on a roll" comment in the other thread. So you were being serious :rollin :lmao

DAF86
11-08-2012, 11:55 AM
I caught you faggot :lol

stretch
11-08-2012, 12:19 PM
lol I see you deleted your "I'm on a roll" comment in the other thread. So you were being serious :rollin :lmao

I caught you faggot :lol

DAF86
11-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Nice cop out strategy you have going there :lol

Monostradamus
11-08-2012, 12:29 PM
:lmao aren't you the king of lame ass copouts? Who are you to talk?

"Manu > Dirk"
-gets shit on by entire forum
"haha i was trolling!"

DAF86
11-08-2012, 12:30 PM
:lol Friends having to come out to the rescue.

stretch
11-08-2012, 12:32 PM

DAF86
11-08-2012, 01:28 PM

lol Not only did you delete that other post but you edited this one. Good thing you did it quick enough to not show the edition at the bottom :lol

stretch
11-08-2012, 01:36 PM
lol Not only did you delete that other post but you edited this one. Good thing you did it quick enough to not show the edition at the bottom :lol

lol delusional

DMC
11-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Stop being a smartass. You know it's a typo

I guess it's one fluke game. GJ Clippers

If you cannot even spell check your thread title how serious should anyone here really take you?

DMC
11-08-2012, 02:25 PM
:lol Friends having to come out to the rescue.

They aren't friends tbh