PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: hi

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 10:33 AM
It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

Go back to your minimum wage job of greeting people at Wal Mart, imbecile.

stretch
11-08-2012, 10:39 AM
It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

Latarian Milton
11-08-2012, 10:42 AM

apalisoc_9
11-08-2012, 10:44 AM
This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said Romney would get 300+ electoral votes because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever Fox News shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he wouldn't get 300 and offered to bet on it because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Dems might lose in 2016 and Obama might not fix the national deficit, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Nate Silver's statistical method) that your bible thumping head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

DAF86
11-08-2012, 10:47 AM
This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said Romney would get 300+ electoral votes because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever Fox News shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he wouldn't get 300 and offered to bet on it because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Dems might lose in 2016 and Obama might not fix the national deficit, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Nate Silver's statistical method) that your bible thumping head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

:lol I would love to see the response to this.

stretch
11-08-2012, 10:48 AM
:lol I would love to see the response to this.

lol manu > dirk

DAF86
11-08-2012, 10:52 AM
lol manu > dirk

This isn't about my guy winning and your guy losing, this is about my prediction being right and yours being wrong. You said the Chandler trade was no good because you have a room temperature IQ and eat whatever ESPN shovels down your inbred throat since you're incapable of coming up with opinions on your own. I said he would be good because I'm smarter than you, and that's how it will always be. The Spurs might lose in 2013 and Manu might not do much, but none of that change the fact I'm smarter than you and always will be smarter than you. My brain will always run circles around yours. I will always be able to understand certain things (like Hollinger's statistical method) that your Kobe loving head will never understand no matter how hard it tries. The sooner you let it sink in and stop dodging it, the easier it will be to fathom.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-08-2012, 10:55 AM

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Great idea, lets stick to talking football (I will be ignoring the trolls)

The Niners are a better home team than the Giants are a road team, as we know the last two times the Giants played in Niner country they lost and should have lost. I don't see the Giants where they were at late last season and I see the Niners better than ever.

The Niners are giving up a league low 68 points, the Giants have given up 114 so far. So we have the better defense playing at home. The Giants and Niners about even as far as points scored.

Other than that lost to the Giants in the Championship game the Niners are 9-1 in their last 10 home games.

Shouldn't be all that close.

Clipper Nation
11-08-2012, 11:42 AM
I don't know. Maybe.

I have not rulled out the possibility, but I don't have enough information yet to be certain one way or the other.

If Senator Obama has addressed the anti Christ accusations, I would be greatly interested to hear what he had to say.
Have any articles/ quotes?

stretch
11-08-2012, 12:32 PM

tlongII
11-08-2012, 01:35 PM
This thread is boooooooolshit.

jeebus
11-08-2012, 03:58 PM
When I'm at the Wal-mart or grocery story I typically pay with my debit card. On the pad it comes up, "EBT, Debit, Credit, Cash." I make it a point to say loudly to the check-out clerk, "EBT, what is that for?" She inevitably says, "it's government assistance." I respond, "Oh, you mean welfare? Great. I work for a living. I'm paying for my food with my own hard-earned dollars. And other people get their food for free." And I look around with disgust, making sure others in line have heard me.

I am going to step this up. I am going to do far more of this in my life. It's going to be my personal crusade. I hope other libertarians and conservatives will eventually join me.What I plan to do this week, is to get yard signs made up, at my own expense, that read, "EBT is for Welfare Moochers." I will put the signs out on public property off of the right-of-way so it's entirely legal, in front of every convenience store or grocery store that has a sign out saying "EBT Accepted Here." I may even do some sign waving in front of these stores, holding up my "EBT is for Welfare Moochers," sign, and waving to passers-by.

If I meet a Democrat in my life from here on out, I will shun them immediately. I will spit on the ground in front of them, being careful not to spit in their general direction so that they can't charge me with some stupid little nuisance law. Then I'll tell them in no un-certain terms: "I do not associate with Democrats. You all are communist pigs, and I have nothing but utter disgust for you. Sir/Madam, you are scum of the earth." Then I'll turn and walk the other way.

Findog
11-08-2012, 04:04 PM
I don't know. Maybe.

I have not rulled out the possibility, but I don't have enough information yet to be certain one way or the other.

If Senator Obama has addressed the anti Christ accusations, I would be greatly interested to hear what he had to say.
Have any articles/ quotes?

Haha. That's how I got my first spur.

ElNono
11-08-2012, 04:25 PM
When I'm at the Wal-mart or grocery story I typically pay with my debit card. On the pad it comes up, "EBT, Debit, Credit, Cash." I make it a point to say loudly to the check-out clerk, "EBT, what is that for?" She inevitably says, "it's government assistance." I respond, "Oh, you mean welfare? Great. I work for a living. I'm paying for my food with my own hard-earned dollars. And other people get their food for free." And I look around with disgust, making sure others in line have heard me.

I am going to step this up. I am going to do far more of this in my life. It's going to be my personal crusade. I hope other libertarians and conservatives will eventually join me.What I plan to do this week, is to get yard signs made up, at my own expense, that read, "EBT is for Welfare Moochers." I will put the signs out on public property off of the right-of-way so it's entirely legal, in front of every convenience store or grocery store that has a sign out saying "EBT Accepted Here." I may even do some sign waving in front of these stores, holding up my "EBT is for Welfare Moochers," sign, and waving to passers-by.

If I meet a Democrat in my life from here on out, I will shun them immediately. I will spit on the ground in front of them, being careful not to spit in their general direction so that they can't charge me with some stupid little nuisance law. Then I'll tell them in no un-certain terms: "I do not associate with Democrats. You all are communist pigs, and I have nothing but utter disgust for you. Sir/Madam, you are scum of the earth." Then I'll turn and walk the other way.

:rollin