PDA

View Full Version : Black QB Midseason Peport Card

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Through week 9 of the NFL Season:

Combined Record of Black NFL QB's: 17 Wins, 25 Losses (avg. of 3.4 wins & and 5 losses per Black QB)

Number of Combined Turnovers: 46 turnovers (avg. of 9.2 turnovers per Black QB)

Number of Black QB's Projected to make the Playoffs: 0

Midseason Grade: F

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-08-2012, 03:37 PM
To be fair, the combined record of white and mexican QBs this season is 115-107, a .518 winning percentage, vs. a .404 winning percentage of black QBs.

Creepn
11-08-2012, 04:44 PM
lmao comparing a rookie core of black qb's to a veteran core of white qb's.

Avante
11-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Let's talk about those great white running backs, oh yeah there aren't any.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-08-2012, 04:53 PM
lmao comparing a rookie core of black qb's to a veteran core of white qb's.

Maybe there aren't any veteran starting black QB's in the league currently because they are almost always busts and are either out of the league or backups after they fail as a starter? Just a thought. Oh wait, there is 1 veteran black QB starter in the league now... How is he doing? Oh that's right, he's about to get benched and cost his coach his job.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Maybe there aren't any veteran starting black QB's in the league currently because they are almost always busts and are either out of the league or backups after they fail as a starter? Just a thought. Oh wait, there is 1 veteran black QB starter in the league now... How is he doing? Oh that's right, he's about to get benched and cost his coach his job.

And get replaced by....wait for it...... a ROOKIE white QB :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Who said there were?

lol strawman arguments

Avante
11-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Who said there were?

lol strawman arguments

Who was arguing?

dirk4mvp
11-09-2012, 01:11 AM
You clearly were trying by bringing up a topic that isn't related to the op.

Why can't you post about the black qb midseason report card?

Avante
11-09-2012, 01:15 AM
You clearly were trying by bringing up a topic that isn't related to the op.

Why can't you post about the black qb midseason report card?

I was making it clear that only rednecks/okies/arkies still play this race/color bullshit. This isn't Alabama/Mississippi 1963.

Tell me what difference does it make what color these guys are, go ahead elaborate. Do you treat blacks differently?

If we must talk color then why ignore how pathetic whites are at running back/cornerback?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2012, 08:11 AM
If we must talk color then why ignore how pathetic whites are at running back/cornerback?

Because no one is trying to dispute the fact whites suck at those positions.

You're trying to dispute the fact blacks suck at QB somehow by mentioning that whites suck at RB.

lebomb
11-09-2012, 08:37 AM
You're trying to dispute the fact blacks suck at QB somehow by mentioning that whites suck at RB.

Thats exactly what we are trying to do

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Yup, and it's pretty retarded.

lol utsa

gaKNOW!blee
11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
I've been impressed with Freeman as of late...although he wasn't smart enough to realize you can't throw to a receiver who just went out of bounds.

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM

Why? That's not what the thread is about you racist fat fuck.

Avante
11-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Because no one is trying to dispute the fact whites suck at those positions.

We have black QB's winning Heisman, winning a Superbowl, playing in Superbowls, Warren Moon is right theRe with everyone when it comes to stats. What about RGIII that we don't like? So why even bring it up at all? If we are going to bring it just to criticize then we might as well criticize white players also.

Avante
11-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Why? That's not what the thread is about you racist fat fuck.

Not a racist bone in my body dumbass. I simply go wity reality.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
I was making it clear that only rednecks/okies/arkies still play this race/color bullshit. This isn't Alabama/Mississippi 1963.

Tell me what difference does it make what color these guys are, go ahead elaborate. Do you treat blacks differently?

I absolutely treat them differently. I keep them at a distance and prefer to have some barrier between me and them. If there's none then it's important to know your paths of egress when you come across one in the wild.

JohnnyMax
11-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Black QBs are to NFL what White American players are to NBA (with exception of Kevin Love)

If they keep trying, they will get a Kevin Love

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Not a racist bone in my body dumbass. I simply go wity reality.

Ok, let's pretend you're not racist for a minute. Why should we change the subject of this thread to white running backs?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Black QBs are to NFL what White American players are to NBA (with exception of Kevin Love)

If they keep trying, they will get a Kevin Love

They already have a Kevin Love.

Kevin Love is a stat whore on a shitty team.

RG3 is a stat whore on a shitty team.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-09-2012, 02:56 PM
:lol So much butthurt about a thread that I simply stated FACTS about the performance of Black QB's through the middle of the 2012 NFL season. This thread had nothing to do with white RB's, nothing to do with how good (or relatively bad) black QB's have been historically, and nothing to do with racism. Some people in here CHOSE to make it into those things because that is how their mindset chose to interpret it. The thread is about statistics, nothing more, nothing less. Change the way you think, certain people :)

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 03:06 PM
:lol So much butthurt about a thread that I simply stated FACTS about the performance of Black QB's through the middle of the 2012 NFL season. This thread had nothing to do with white RB's, nothing to do with how good (or relatively bad) black QB's have been historically, and nothing to do with racism. Some people in here CHOSE to make it into those things because that is how their mindset chose to interpret it. The thread is about statistics, nothing more, nothing less. Change the way you think, certain people :)

I don't really think anyone is butthurt. I do think that most everyone here hates Avante and wants to see him fly off the handle about it. Fuck, I'm the least racist person I know, but if it bothers that old fuck, I'll make fun of Moon Crickets all day long.

Avante
11-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Ok, let's pretend you're not racist for a minute. Why should we change the subject of this thread to white running backs?

You don't talk about race on a public forum, it' s not cool. So fuck what this thread is about. I only talk about race to show just how fucking stupid it is to do so.

Go to work tomorrow and start talking about blacks and see what happens to you.

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 03:39 PM
You don't talk about race on a public forum, it' s not cool. So fuck what this thread is about. I only talk about race to show just how fucking stupid it is to do so.

Go to work tomorrow and start talking about blacks and see what happens to you.

You obviously haven't spent much time in Texas. I could openly talk about black people and be racist about it at the office and the only thing that would happen is that I'd get a couple of laughs.

So again, look at you, NOT knowing what you're talking about.....shocking.

lakerhaterade
11-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Sup avante

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Since we shouldn't be talking race on a public forum, is it cool if we talk about what a homo your son is?

LOL Mason

Avante
11-09-2012, 03:44 PM
You obviously haven't spent much time in Texas. I could openly talk about black people and be racist about it at the office and the only thing that would happen is that I'd get a couple of laughs.

So again, look at you, NOT knowing what you're talking about.....shocking.

Did I not mention only rednecks/okies/arkies talk about race? There ya go!

I live in central California a step up from Texas, around here we have far more class than that.

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Did I not mention only rednecks/okies/arkies talk about race? There ya go!

I live in centra lCalifornia a step up from Texas, around here we have far more class than that.

Ok, but you told me to go to work and talk about it. I'm in Texas, soooooo, you're wrong.

LOL Mason

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 03:46 PM
And your posting style just screams class. LOL

Avante
11-09-2012, 03:46 PM
I absolutely treat them differently. I keep them at a distance and prefer to have some barrier between me and them. If there's none then it's important to know your paths of egress when you come across one in the wild.

How totally fucked up is that? I pity ya amigo.

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 03:48 PM
How totally fucked up is that? I pity ya amigo.

How?

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-09-2012, 04:07 PM
So Avante,

All trolling and joking aside, what is your honest opinion as to why the starting black QB's in the league are struggling so badly this season? No history lessons about successful black QB's in the past please. That is not what I'm asking.

I mean, they are clearly faster and more athletic. So why is their record so bad in your opinion? And if they are such superior athletes, then why are there not a stable of veteran black QB's in the league right now dominating it?

Please give me a serious answer with all trolling and joking aside. Why are their numbers so bad this season?

Thanks.

lefty
11-09-2012, 04:15 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Russell_Westbrook.jpg/220px-Russell_Westbrook.jpg

Avante
11-09-2012, 04:45 PM
So Avante,

All trolling and joking aside, what is your honest opinion as to why the starting black QB's in the league are struggling so badly this season? No history lessons about successful black QB's in the past please. That is not what I'm asking.

I mean, they are clearly faster and more athletic. So why is their record so bad in your opinion? And if they are such superior athletes, then why are there not a stable of veteran black QB's in the league right now dominating it?

Please give me a serious answer with all trolling and joking aside. Why are their numbers so bad this season?

Thanks.

First thing you never do is look at "one" of anything and try to make some grand conclusion. Look at Cam Newton last season, the NFL had never seen a better rookie QB. Look at him this season, big difference. Don't over react to what we are seeing this season, it means nothing. Give everything some time, then after a few years if something is this or that then that's probably how it really is.

I realize you need me to....fucking ******s are stupid...that's why. I've been around way too long to buy into that redneck stupidity.

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 04:54 PM
First thing you never do is look at "one" of anything and try to make some grand conclusion. Look at Cam Newton last season, the NFL had never seen a better rookie QB. Look at him this season, big difference. Don't over react to what we are seeing this season, it means nothing. Give everything some time, then after a few years if something is this or that then that's probably how it really is.

I realize you need me to....fucking ******s are stupid...that's why. I've been around way too long to buy into that redneck stupidity.

So your answer to "why are they struggling this season" is "don't look at just this season"?

Wow, very insightful.

Avante
11-09-2012, 05:52 PM
So your answer to "why are they struggling this season" is "don't look at just this season"?

Wow, very insightful.

You can't be that fucking stupid, nobody can.

lakerhaterade
11-09-2012, 06:04 PM
:lol Avante responds by bringing up last years season. Kool's brother asked you about this season. The answer in your response is irrelevant to the question asked.

Avante
11-09-2012, 06:15 PM
:lol Avante responds by bringing up last years season. Kool's brother asked you about this season. The answer in your response is irrelevant to the question asked.

I'll go as slow as I can....

You don't even ask about "one season" ya see amigo, when it comes to athletes one season means nothing. Guys have a great year they have a bad year, happens all the time. Look at Chris Johnson, look at Michaell Crabtree, look at Niners before and after Jim Harbaugh. You give everything having to do with athletes/sport some time. To ..."so what is happening this year"...is rookie.

lakerhaterade
11-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Youre making excuses. Simple as that. Your response has nothing to do with the question posed.

Avante
11-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Youre making excuses. Simple as that. Your response has nothing to do with the question posed.

Excuses for what? I'm simply telling you how it really goes, not my fault you're too stupid to realize that.

lakerhaterade
11-09-2012, 06:44 PM
You're not tell me how it is. You're giving me a subjective take on the matter, making up excuses in the process.

Why is the black QB underperforming this year? Answer the question as it pertains to this year.

Avante
11-09-2012, 06:52 PM
You're not tell me how it is. You're giving me a subjective take on the matter, making up excuses in the process.

Why is the black QB underperforming this year? Answer the question as it pertains to this year.

Do you think at all before posting? I'd love for you to explain to me what one QB does has anything to do with what some other QB does. Go ahead explain that to me, good luck! What does Cam Newton have to do with Josh Freeman or Michael Vick have to do with RGIII? Try absolutely nothing.

Tell me how come white QB's Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning and Drew Brees are far better than Matt Cassel, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Christian Ponder and Blaine Gabbert....well? How come Andrew Luck a rookie is already better than that gang....well?

Creepn
11-09-2012, 10:02 PM
You guys are weird with this irrelevant racial shit. If whites makes such superior qb's then why are there some that are struggling? That's the bigger question no? Elites shouldn't be losing to ANY black qbs no?

ginobili's bald spot
11-09-2012, 11:54 PM
I live in central California a step up from Texas, around here we have far more class than that.

:lmao Class and central California in the same sentence? :lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao Bull fucking shit. Central California is a meth infested SHIT HOLE filled with rednecks and Mexicans living in poverty. Don't use that lie on a forum where people have actually been there. Which meth shit hole do you live in Avante?

Avante
11-10-2012, 12:51 AM
:lmao Class and central California in the same sentence? :lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao Bull fucking shit. Central California is a meth infested SHIT HOLE filled with rednecks and Mexicans living in poverty. Don't use that lie on a forum where people have actually been there. Which meth shit hole do you live in Avante?

Lived here all my life and don't know any Mexicans living in poverty and have never seen a meth lab. I think you're full of shit.

ginobili's bald spot
11-10-2012, 04:57 AM
Lived here all my life and don't know any Mexicans living in poverty and have never seen a meth lab. I think you're full of shit.

:lmao Poor fat Be@ner who lives in meth town shit hole Tulare. :lmao CLASSY!

Rick Santorum
11-10-2012, 05:09 AM
:lol NorCal
:lol thizzle dance
:lol ecstasy abuse
:lol E-40
:lol Clyde Carson

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:40 AM
:lmao Poor fat Be@ner who lives in meth town shit hole Tulare. :lmao CLASSY!

I don't live in Tulare so another thing you're wrong about.