PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Mailbag- Manu Ginobili

TMTTRIO
11-08-2012, 08:50 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/features/121023_ginobili_mailbag

Interesting that Manu doesn't want his sons to be players. I guess that pretty much rules them out of the draft in eighteen years.

Would you want your twins to be basketball players and/or would you recommend it for them?MG: No, it would be better if they don’t. But I want them to be whatever they want to be.

timvp
11-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Just read this now ... great job by spursdotcom. Well worth a read.

-21-
11-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Good stuff.

Manutrix
11-11-2012, 03:01 PM
A Q&A with Manu is always interesting, but who typed up that? I still have to check Part 3 but a couple of weeks ago I read the first two parts and they seemed to have been processed by Google Translate. Did Manu answer in English, Spanish... both? Really some sloppy translating and transcribing.

DAF86
11-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Who would win a shoot off between Matt and Gary?
If it were wide open, I’d say Bonner, but if it were off balance I’d say Gary. :lol

therealtruth
11-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Who would win a shoot off between Matt and Gary?
If it were wide open, I’d say Bonner, but if it were off balance I’d say Gary. :lol

Interesting. I wonder what skill would be more useful in the playoffs? To be fair if Duncan could still draw consistent double teams in the post Bonner probably would be much better in the postseason. He's just not going to get that open off dribble penetration in the playoffs.