PDA

View Full Version : "5 Police Officers vs A law knowing Citizen"

SA210
11-09-2012, 02:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCZB-k4jKBc

:lmao

Avante
11-09-2012, 03:05 AM
I'd walked up and knocked this freak on his ass. Then all my cop buddies could lie and say he started it. Sometimes I like the way they do things in other countries, that dude try that shit in Saudia Arabia they'd chop the fuckers head off.

Wild Cobra
11-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Hate to rain on your parade, but this was posted probably some months ago.

Wild Cobra
11-09-2012, 03:14 AM
I'd walked up and knocked this freak on his ass. Then all my cop buddies could lie and say he started it. Sometimes I like the way they do things in other countries, that dude try that shit in Saudia Arabia they'd chop the fuckers head off.
Excuse me?

They pick up this guys child and want to haul him off for no good reason.

Avante
11-09-2012, 03:22 AM
Excuse me?

They pick up this guys child and want to haul him off for no good reason.

So where was the kid going to go? How serious was this? Appparently not very or they wouldn't have let the kid go. So what message did the guy send to his kid about the police? He handled it wrong.

Wild Cobra
11-09-2012, 03:28 AM
So where was the kid going to go? How serious was this? Appparently not very or they wouldn't have let the kid go. So what message did the guy send to his kid about the police? He handled it wrong.
If you say so. I guess when the police put your child in a police car in from of your residence without contacting you, you will be happy to let them haul your child away.

SA210
11-09-2012, 03:31 AM
I applaud that man. I didn't know it was posted before though, my bad.

Wild Cobra
11-09-2012, 03:46 AM
I applaud that man. I didn't know it was posted before though, my bad.
Probably was in the politics section. I don't remember. probably get some good play again/

Yes, this man is knowledgeable on several topics. Bonneville county Idaho is corrupt. This isn't the only thing you will find about the police there if you search.

Avante
11-10-2012, 02:01 AM
If you say so. I guess when the police put your child in a police car in from of your residence without contacting you, you will be happy to let them haul your child away.

Do you honestly believe cops just put kids in cop cars for nothing? Come on man.

If I'd been in that situation...

me...excuse me sir but that's my son, what has he done?
cop...he...whatever.
me...I see, at his age is it really necessary to go to this extreme?
cop..well ..blahblahblah
me...I see, and you are?
cop..whoever
me...ok Mr Whoever this is what I'm going to do, my lawyer will meet you at the station. We will take it from there.

While my son knows nothing of that. You do not start him off watching his father disrespect authority. You do not send that message. As a father you handle the situation like any rational mature adult would, acting like some retarded freak on a sidewalk, nay!

SA210
11-10-2012, 02:06 AM
Do you honestly believe cops just put kids in cop cars for nothing? Come on man.

Yes, I have personally witnessed this growing up SEVERAL times. So much it's ridiculous. Even beating kids, for no reason. I could go on and on.

Avante
11-10-2012, 02:20 AM
Yes, I have personally witnessed this growing up SEVERAL times. So much it's ridiculous. Even beating kids, for no reason. I could go on and on.

I don't believe you.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 02:22 AM

If I'd been in that situation...

me...excuse me sir but that's my son, what has he done?
cop...he...whatever.
me...I see, at his age is it really necessary to go to this extreme?
cop..well ..blahblahblah
me...I see, and you are?
cop..whoever
me...ok Mr Whoever this is what I'm going to do, my lawyer will meet you at the station. We will take it from there.

While my son knows nothing of that. You do not start him off watching his father disrespect authority. You do not send that message. As a father you handle the situation like any rational mature adult would, acting like some retarded freak on a sidewalk, nay!
Ah, but you don't know the story of what built up to that over the prior year. This guy pissed off some powerful county officials. He keeps pissing them off because he knows the law. This was no random or first confrontation. There are some in the county that will likely end up in prison.

SA210
11-10-2012, 02:27 AM
I don't believe you.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Believe what you want Avante, but Mr. Funtayus has been building a case against against some corrupt county officials for about two years now. This incident found on Youtube was the police following an unlawful order. They knew they had no leg to stand on. That's why they were so complacent, and eventually let his son go.

SA210
11-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Some cops used to pick up kids from my neighborhood and take them down the block behind the elementary school and beat them, interrogate them, etc. Doesn't really matter whether you believe it, it happened, as well as a bunch of other crap, planting drugs on innocents, racial profiling, entering innocent kids names who were not gang affiliated into their gang lists as "known gang members".

You have no idea what you are talking about man.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Some cops used to pick up kids from my neighborhood and take them down the block behind the elementary school and beat them, interrogate them, etc. Doesn't really matter whether you believe it, it happened, as well as a bunch of other crap, planting drugs on innocents, racial profiling, entering innocent kids names who were not gang affiliated into their gang lists as "known gang members".

The situation in the OP is not like that at all.

SA210
11-10-2012, 02:40 AM
The situation in the OP is not like that at all.

Oh I know, I'm just telling Avante that he doesn't think kids are picked up like that for no reason. I'm telling him in fact it does happen and it can be worse than that, especially from what I have witnessed myself in the neighborhood I grew up in, not only were they picked up for no reason, they were beaten.

Avante
11-10-2012, 03:18 AM
Believe what you want Avante, but Mr. Funtayus has been building a case against against some corrupt county officials for about two years now. This incident found on Youtube was the police following an unlawful order. They knew they had no leg to stand on. That's why they were so complacent, and eventually let his son go.

You are missing the point, regardless of why the boy was detained it was very obvious it wasn't really serious. What intelligent/mature father acts like that dude was acting, come on man you know you wouldn't act that way and neither would anyone else. The guy was acting like a weirdo, right there in front of a kid. You know as well as I do that was done totally wrong.

The guy should have stayed cool and worked things out rationally. Now what does that kid think about cops, how about when he's 17?

Avante
11-10-2012, 03:21 AM

I'm betting there were things going on there you knew nothing about. No way in hell am I buying cops picking kids up for no reason at all just so they can beat them up. Ain't buying it.

SA210
11-10-2012, 03:26 AM
I'm betting there were things going on there you knew nothing about. No way in hell am I buying cops picking kids up for no reason at all just so they can beat them up. Ain't buying it.

It's called cops thinking they are above the law hating kids by profiling them just because they live in a certain neighborhood. Like I said you don't know what ur talking about. You are a dishonest person anyway, you are the one advocating cops beating people up and them lying about it. Your integrity is the problem. Do you usually bet on things you know nothing about? What kind of neighborhood did you grow up in? Pleasantville?

SA210
11-10-2012, 03:32 AM
What intelligent/mature father acts like that dude was acting

The kind that is tired of police harassment and abuse of power. He even said himself that he has let them get away things for too long and he's finally doing something about it.

Now what does that kid think about cops

That they are here being paid by our tax dollars to serve and protect and not to detain, kidnap, and not give the reason for detainment and should identify themselves. I'd say the kid learned a lot.

Avante
11-10-2012, 03:59 AM
It's called cops thinking they are above the law hating kids by profiling them just because they live in a certain neighborhood. Like I said you don't know what ur talking about. You are a dishonest person anyway, you are the one advocating cops beating people up and them lying about it. Your integrity is the problem. Do you usually bet on things you know nothing about? What kind of neighborhood did you grow up in? Pleasantville?

I'm advocating if a guy starts talking crap like that guy was doing and I am a police officer I'm going to do whatever it takes to shut him up. Wrong place to be in the face of the law, there are right ways to do things and its not to start foaming at the mouth like some lunatic out on the street. If you can't see that you don't know a whole hell of a lot about right from wrong.

I grew up like everyone else, that wasn't raised in some drug infested barrio or hood. A place where none of those kids know their father or they get to visit him in jail.

To paint this picture that cops go around looking for any little innocent kid to beat up, save it. There is obviously something going on there you know nothing about.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 04:40 AM
I'm going to do whatever it takes to shut him up.Avante. Your attitude is one I despise. Wearing a badge does not make you above the law. I advocate serious jail time for law enforcement officials that abuse their power.

SA210
11-10-2012, 04:42 AM
I'm advocating if a guy starts talking crap like that guy was doing and I am a police officer I'm going to do whatever it takes to shut him up. Wrong place to be in the face of the law, there are right ways to do things and its not to start foaming at the mouth like some lunatic out on the street. If you can't see that you don't know a whole hell of a lot about right from wrong.

I grew up like everyone else, that wasn't raised in some drug infested barrio or hood. A place where none of those kids know their father or they get to visit him in jail.

To paint this picture that cops go around looking for any little innocent kid to beat up, save it. There is obviously something going on there you know nothing about.

I know far too well how it really is, save me your ignorant assumptions. You're still talking about fantasies you are making up in your own head. Nice to know you don't believe in free speech either and that people should get beat for using it. lol

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 04:48 AM
I know far too well how it really is, save me your ignorant assumptions. You're still talking about fantasies you are making up in your own head. Nice to know you don't believe in free speech either and that people should get beat for using it. lol

No shit.... Avante hates free speech....unless that speech is cool with him.....weird.

Avante
11-10-2012, 04:52 AM
Avante. Your attitude is one I despise. Wearing a badge does not make you above the law. I advocate serious jail time for law enforcement officials that abuse their power.

I agree 100% I'm not talking about abusing power I'm talking about letting someone know the boundries, once they step over those boundries now it's on them. That big mouth was over the line he should have had enought common sense to realize that. You do not talk to cops like that on the street in front of everyone, you will be asking for it.

Look man I have a cousin who is a cop, you wouldn't believe the stories he tells, there are so many totally fucked up people out there today and these cops aren't going to be taking any shit off anyone, they have learned their lesson, you get in a cops face you deserve to have your ass kicked for simply being a stupid fuck. The cops can't be wondering just how far somebody will go, they see any sort of sign they are going to move, that big mouth was very lucky they didn't unload on his ass he most certainly was over those boundries.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 04:54 AM
Well, if your cousin is a cop and bullies loudmouths while performing his duties, he belongs in jail.

Why do you tolerate abuse of power?

Avante
11-10-2012, 04:56 AM

Ignorance is thinking anyone is going to get in a cops face and not get their head broke. That guy got very lucky, he was asking for it. Free speech, are you fucking kidding me? You don't get involved in an arrest that is against the law. Free speech, doesn't mean you can go around telling police officers off, are you serious? So you see a cop doing his duty and walk up and start free speeching him, what you insane?

Incredible!

Avante
11-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Well, if your cousin is a cop and bullies loudmouths while performing his duties, he belongs in jail.

Why do you tolerate abuse of power?

He does what it takes to keep the peace, one thing he isn't going to do is tolerant anyone getting in his way of performing his duties. If somebody thinks they will be they will find out real quick how wrong they were. Not talking about bullying, I;m talking about taking charge of a situation.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 05:01 AM
Ignorance is thinking anyone is going to get in a cops face and not get their head broke. That guy got very lucky, he was asking for it. Free speech, are you fucking kidding me? You don't get involved in an arrest that is against the law. Free speech, doesn't mean you can go around telling police officers off, are you serious? So you see a cop doing his duty and walk up and start free speeching him, what you insane?

Incedible!
Really?

Watch that video again. Is he being obscene to the police? Is he making personal attacks? His voice is loud, and he is calling them out with the truth. If you think being loud is reason enough to bash heads, then you are one sick puppy.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 05:02 AM
He does what it takes to keep the peace, one thing he isn't going to do is tolerant anyone getting in his way of performing his duties. If somebody thinks they will be they will find out real quick how wrong they were. Not talking about bullying, I;m talking about taking charge of a situation.
He's a loser and belongs behind bars.

you get in a cops face you deserve to have your ass kicked for simply being a stupid fuck
These cops already knew this guy. They already know he does everything by the book, and knew they were not.

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:03 AM
No shit.... Avante hates free speech....unless that speech is cool with him.....weird.

Usually I'm fucking around and it's funny to have you get involved, you're a clown. I'm not fucking around right now little fella so take your stupid bullshit out of here, don't make me have to tell your dumbass again.....got it!

Now watch this.

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:05 AM
Hes a loser and belongs behind bars.

He's a Stanford graduate, and one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. Totally together so stick to things you know about, ok?

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 05:05 AM
Usually I'm fucking around and it's funny to have you get involved, you're a clown. I'm not fucking around right now little fella so take your stupid bullshit out of here, don't make me have to tell your dumbass again.....got it!

Now watch this.
You constantly come off as a little bitch in this forum and this instance is further proof. You're afraid of everything and I guess your cousin too....man you're a pussy.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 05:06 AM
He's a Stanford graduate, and one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. Totally together so stick to things you know about, ok?
Yet you say people deserve to have their ass kicked by him if they yell at him for doing illegal acts.

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 05:07 AM
Don't hurt an innocent deer, don't raise your voice to a cop, never touch a woman.....you're such a beta fag that you're actually waiving some of your rights as an American because you're obviously too much of a pussy to speak your mind, unless when hiding behind a keyboard.

Wild Cobra
Avante.

You seem to advocate detaining a person for no good reason. Are you familiar with the fourth amendment by chance?

johnsmith
It's a good thing Avante lives in Cali because Texas would fucking destroy him.

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:08 AM
You constantly come off as a little bitch in this forum and this instance is further proof. You're afraid of everything and I guess your cousin too....man you're a pussy.

Dude, I fuck around with you because you make me laugh, but you are about as fucked up a poster as I've ever seen. Look at you, you do nothing here but follow me around, are you really that fucked up, yes you are. Now go away, I'm not in the mood right now for your stupid shit, ok? Damn guy people are feeling sorry for you out there don't you know that?

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 05:09 AM
Dude, I fuck around with you because you make me laugh, but you are about as fucked up a poster as I've ever seen. Look at you, you do nothing here but follow me around, are you really that fucked up, yes you are. Now go away, I'm not in the mood right now for your stupid shit, ok? Damn guy people are feeling sorry for you out there don't you know that?

You're suuuuuuuch a puuuuuussssssyyyyyy!!!!!!

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 05:10 AM
"Stop hurting the policemans feelings"!!!!!

What a gaping vagina

Latarian Milton
11-10-2012, 05:10 AM
so your expecting the cops to be something like kindergarten teachers or what?

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 05:11 AM
"Stop hurting the policemans feelings"!!!!!

What a gaping vagina
No shit.

we must have some real pussy cops if they can't handle a little name calling.

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 05:12 AM
My favorite was you defending deer. I haven't seen a man make the argument that the poor deer can't defend themselves so hunting is wrong argument before. That was especially gay.

Latarian Milton
11-10-2012, 05:13 AM
at least most of the lads here will find some better ways to kill the sleepless nights by their 50s or 60s other than typing tedious jackshits all night long tbh

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 05:14 AM
No shit.

we must have some real pussy cops if they can't handle a little name calling.

Nah, we have pussy citizens like Avante that would allow his wife to be fucked by a cop if the cop talked in a strong enough tone to him and told him to, "just sit down and wait".

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 05:15 AM
Serious.... Avante, you're the biggest beta fag I've ever ran across here...good job.

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Don't hurt an innocent deer, don't raise your voice to a cop, never touch a woman.....you're such a beta fag that you're actually waiving some of your rights as an American because you're obviously too much of a pussy to speak your mind, unless when hiding behind a keyboard.

Let's look at me and then you, ok?

Me

I have no reason to kill a deer.

You

Give me that gun I'll blow that fucker away, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Fuck that four point bitch.

Me

Yes sir, I agree the music was too loud, yep, we'll turn it down, have a nice night.

You

What's the matter copper you fucking bored so you have to mess with somebody enjoying a little music, what a fucking joke. Let me guess you're a fucking Buck Owens fan aren't ya what a fucking hick, hahahaha! I ain't turning shit down, whatcha going to do now , arrest me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Me

Look you do that again I'll throw you out in the yard and lock the door.

You

What did you say bitch? Well fuck you...WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! Wanna talk some shit bicth..STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Teach you to talk shit.

As you can see we aren't the same.

Latarian Milton
11-10-2012, 05:18 AM
tbh you need to be a thug first before qualifying yourself for doing a cop's job

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 05:23 AM
tbh you need to be a thug first before qualifying yourself for doing a cop's job
There are too many that are that way. I am equally pissed with the good cops that turn a blind eye to their coworkers who abuser the law.

I have seen too many bad police actions over the years. I have lost all respect for them When even the good ones are too pussy to turn in their law breaking buddies, how am I suppose to respect any of them?

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Serious.... Avante, you're the biggest beta fag I've ever ran across here...good job.

I'm not the one following guys around on a messageboard who have told me time and time and time and time again how fucking boring I am. Dude you got some serious problems, what a sick little shit.

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:27 AM
My favorite was you defending deer. I haven't seen a man make the argument that the poor deer can't defend themselves so hunting is wrong argument before. That was especially gay.

You might cum all over yourself watching some poor creature die, I don't. Wow what a man, you could actually take a big badass gun pull the trigger and blow away a vicious monstrous....deer. What a stud!

Latarian Milton
11-10-2012, 05:27 AM
you have no fucking clue as to what a cop's duty should be tbh. they're the law enforcement body of the government so they have no right to arrest the innocent citizens who haven't done anything against the law, and i don't think talking loud is a law-breaching action in any edition of federal or state laws. cops are getting paid for wearing the uniform and punishing the criminals, not beating the innocent people for fun tbh

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:32 AM
you have no fucking clue as to what a cop's duty should be tbh. they're the law enforcement body of the government so they have no right to arrest the innocent citizens who haven't done anything against the law, and i don't think talking loud is a law-breaching action in any edition of federal or state laws. cops are getting paid for wearing the uniform and punishing the criminals, not beating the innocent people for fun tbh

Shut the fuck up, what a stupid thing to say, do you really think I'm talking about bullying around innocent bystanders? Trust me dummy I know as much about how it works as you do, cops aren't going to take any chances, they don't have to. If they think there is a potential chance of violence they are going to take whatever measures they have to to see that it doesn't happen. Now get lost, don't run that stupid bullshit by me, damn!

Latarian Milton
11-10-2012, 05:33 AM
agree and maybe he should change his name to "Bvante" tbh

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 05:40 AM
You might cum all over yourself watching some poor creature die, I don't. Wow what a man, you could actually take a big badass gun pull the trigger and blow away a vicious monstrous....deer. What a stud!

Lol, you don't even know what you're talking about.... Do me a favor princess, take your beta fag persona and link me to where I discuss shooting deer.

I bet you can't find it.

God you're dumb....and a pussy.....you're a double threat of douche.

Latarian Milton
11-10-2012, 05:43 AM
Shut the fuck up, what a stupid thing to say, do you really think I'm talking about bullying around innocent bystanders? Trust me dummy I know as much about how it works as you do, cops aren't going to take any chances, they don't have to. If they think there is a potential chance of violence they are going to take whatever measures they have to to see that it doesn't happen. Now get lost, don't run that stupid bullshit by me, damn!
as long as you don't break any laws then your innocent and the cops should never talk to you in a rude and provocative manner because they earn taxpayer money, the money that includes your contributions as well as mine. they're being paid to work as servants instead of tyrants tbh.

they have the right to stop a crime or prevent it from happening, but i don't see talking loud is gonna lead to any sort of violence imho, except when a cop gets his feet in and messes up the whole thing

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:45 AM
Yet you say people deserve to have their ass kicked by him if they yell at him for doing illegal acts.

There is a little more to it than that.

Who knows better than a cop the situation at hand? Some cat on the street knows why somebody is being stuck in a cop car, why do I doubt that? How would they? Once a cop makes it very clear you need to move on down the road if you refuse and start getting in the way of the cop doing his job hell yes you deserve your ass kicked. You were warned, you were told to move on, you refused, it's on you.

Avante
11-10-2012, 05:49 AM
Lol, you don't even know what you're talking about.... Do me a favor princess, take your beta fag persona and link me to where I discuss shooting deer.

I bet you can't find it.

God you're dumb....and a pussy.....you're a double threat of douche.

Oh now you don't shoot deer, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude being as fucked up as you are should be illegal. what a waste of a sperm cell.

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Oh now you don't shoot deer, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude being as fucked up as you are should be illegal. what a waste of a sperm cell.

Lol!!!!! Show me where I've ever even discussed shooting a deer!!!!!

LOL, you have no idea what you're talking about!!!!!

oh Bvante, you're such a pussy.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 06:03 AM
There is a little more to it than that.

Who knows better than a cop the situation at hand? Some cat on the street knows why somebody is being stuck in a cop car, why do I doubt that? How would they? Once a cop makes it very clear you need to move on down the road if you refuse and start getting in the way of the cop doing his job hell yes you deserve your ass kicked. You were warned, you were told to move on, you refused, it's on you.
I see.

You don't wish to address the OP any more.

OK.

Bye.

johnsmith
11-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Lol, Bvante mentally dominated by WC.

mavs>spurs
11-10-2012, 10:27 AM
avante is one of those weak, sniveling authoritarian sycophants who are so pathetic and weak in their every day lives that they get off on the power trip of being on the "winning team." stfu, the cops were in the wrong there. breaking the law is breaking the law, even if you have a badge.

Rick Santorum
11-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Holy fuck, you are one stupid, worthless, ignorant, shitstain of a human being. Your mother would have done society a service aborting you. If your son Mason grows up to be anything like you I'd pay a hitman to kill him just so he wouldn't be able to pass your extreme stupidity on to another generation.

SA210
11-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Ignorance is thinking anyone is going to get in a cops face and not get their head broke.

Ignorance is not remembering that in this instance they illegally had his child. He might get his head broken, but it would be police brutality.

That guy got very lucky, he was asking for it. Free speech, are you fucking kidding me? You don't get involved in an arrest that is against the law. Free speech, doesn't mean you can go around telling police officers off, are you serious? So you see a cop doing his duty and walk up and start free speeching him, what you insane?

Incredible!

Yes, that is correct you can use your free speech with a cop. As long as you are not threatening physical harm to anyone or breaking any law, which I know you would like to lie and say the guy in the OP was, well he wasn't. The guy wasn't asking for anything but for his son and for cops to stop abusing their power. Why can't you use free speech with a cop? Because they wear a badge? lol

What's sad to me it that it seems your hate runs deeper than simply the guy defending his son and himself. I'm not flat out saying 100% for sure, but I'm maybe starting to think you just don't like the guys skin color along with his knowledge. You haven't said that, but you really want this guy beaten, and you advocate it. I've also explained to you that kids in my old neighborhood were racially profiled and beaten. If I had to guess based off of your hate and attitude and your condoning of the guy getting beaten illegally and my experience growing up in a racially hostile neighborhood, I'd guess it's the skin color that bothers you. The attitude just seems eerily that familiar. I really don't wanna pull the race card, but it is beyond me how much you hate this guy when all he did was speak facts and was very concerned about them having his child, and clearly has been harassed by these cops before. Either that, or you really are that insanely stupid and blind. Hopefully I'm wrong on the race thing. But there clearly runs a deep hate within you when discussing this topic, it's obvious. I wonder what it truly is. And I'm not trying to be like others and jump on the bash Avante wagon, but it's just very clear you are full of it in this thread.

I come from a very decorated family of cops btw lol, good cops who don't stand for corruption, in fact they joined, especially my brother who is a Lieutenant to do what they can to stop corruption within the department and to do good for the community. I'm very aware of how things really go down. These types of things have been apart of my entire life, especially as an activist now. These things happen and to some people they are as common and as recognizable as the back of our hands, and for others..well they haven't the slightest clue. That means you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-10-2012, 12:15 PM
:lol is Avante that stupid? I'm pretty sure free speech means you can tell a cop off and that in and of itself isn't a crime. It's not exactly a good idea since it gives the cop more motivation to find you guilty of a real crime, but talking shit to a cop in and of itself is perfectly legal.

SA210
11-10-2012, 12:34 PM
:lol is Avante that stupid? I'm pretty sure free speech means you can tell a cop off and that in and of itself isn't a crime. It's not exactly a good idea since it gives the cop more motivation to find you guilty of a real crime, but talking shit to a cop in and of itself is perfectly legal.

He thinks you should get your head chopped off for it and that police should lie for eachother and say the guy started it. Why lie, if they are in the right? That is some deep hate right there. That's the same kind of thinking that some cops have, and that's dangerous to have patrolling the streets.

leemajors
11-10-2012, 01:01 PM
lol promoting collusion, what a clown.

Monostradamus
11-10-2012, 02:54 PM
:lol i love the very end "you're a royal ignoramus, get in the house!"

went HAM on the cops but didn't let his son off the hook either. that's a man tbh.

SA210
11-10-2012, 03:04 PM
:lol i love the very end "you're a royal ignoramus, get in the house!"

went HAM on the cops but didn't let his son off the hook either. that's a man tbh.

Got sidetracked on debating the other stuff, but yea, I lol'ed when he said that to his son. Awesome :lol

Avante
11-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Here we go...

Am I really surrounded by that many who don't know shit, I am aren't I?

Pay attention and learn something.

Was that kid headed to jail, of course not he was a minor so where were they taking him? Who thinks those lady officers are going to be cool with mistreating a child? That whole thing was so "no big deal" it's ridiculous. For a growm man and a father to act like he did over something that really was no big deal was wrong, he handled it totally wrong and anyone with any common sense can see that. You do not treat the police like he did over something like that. That is unless you are an idiot which that guy obviously was, I am surprised the cops let the guy ramble on like they did, they should have simply closed the car door and drove away.

Look people there are some freaky ass freaks running around out there, we all see them, we've all known a few, these cops aren't going to be playing any bullshit games. They don't have to, and they aren't going to. You get in their face you are an idiot asking for trouble and chances are you're going to get it.

About a year ago I got home after work (I live in a cul de sac) and found one of those police banners/barriers/whatever strecthed across the road heading into my street, it was 7:30 in the morning I was tired, dirty, hunger and had to take a shit, I was in no mood for this, so I parked my car ducked under the banner and approached the cop who looked to be in charge,(drug bust was going on, only rental) the only thing that saved me was my work uniform, these guys weren't at all concerned with me wanting to get home, I came within an inch of being arrested. I had to do some serious talking to save my ass. Now was it the cops or was it me being where I didn't belong?

Ok I'm done trying to talk with all you know nothings. You do not fuck around with cops unless you're a fucking idiot, I was acting like an idiot.

mavs>spurs
11-10-2012, 03:29 PM
they can't legally bar you from your own house dumbass

Avante
11-10-2012, 03:39 PM

You also can't cross over one of those barriers either dumbass and how in the fuck did they know I lived anywhere around there. I could have been anyone. Dude, think before ya post ok, you look stupid.

mavs>spurs
11-10-2012, 03:49 PM
stop being an authoritarian sycophant pussy you didn't get arrested did you? cops ain't about shit. matter of fact, just yesterday i was parked eating lunch and when i started to back out to leave apparently a cop decided he'd park right behind me in a blind spot where i couldn't see him and take his time writing tickets. i started to back up and almost hit his bike and he starts yelling, i get out the car like bitch who the fuck do you think you are? you don't own the damn road and have no right to impede my right to free travel and made him move his fucking shit right then and there, i wasn't about to wait for him to take his sweet time writing tickets i had to get back to work. point is, stop being such a pussy. you're a pussy on practically every subject. your pussy bleeds when people don't like the bullshit you bring to the forum, you bleed all over the nfl forum whenever your takes suck, you bleed all over your captain save-a-hoe panties whenever the subject of women comes up, and now you're at it again with something else to bitch about. bitch bitch bitch. i know we all came from pussy but you're the only person i've ever met who tries this hard to go back.

Avante
11-10-2012, 04:05 PM
stop being an authoritarian sycophant pussy you didn't get arrested did you? cops ain't about shit. matter of fact, just yesterday i was parked eating lunch and when i started to back out to leave apparently a cop decided he'd park right behind me in a blind spot where i couldn't see him and take his time writing tickets. i started to back up and almost hit his bike and he starts yelling, i get out the car like bitch who the fuck do you think you are? you don't own the damn road and have no right to impede my right to free travel and made him move his fucking shit right then and there, i wasn't about to wait for him to take his sweet time writing tickets i had to get back to work. point is, stop being such a pussy. you're a pussy on practically every subject. your pussy bleeds when people don't like the bullshit you bring to the forum, you bleed all over the nfl forum whenever your takes suck, you bleed all over your captain save-a-hoe panties whenever the subject of women comes up, and now you're at it again with something else to bitch about. bitch bitch bitch. i know we all came from pussy but you're the only person i've ever met who tries this hard to go back.

How about using your fucking head moron? Now tell me dumbass what happens if that cop ever has to deal with your dumbass over something serious? That's right ya stupid fuck, your ass is his. Ya be cool punk ass, you don't act like a retarded banty rooster in heat over stupid shit like you described what are you 12? You gain nothing by trying to play badass around a cop, didn't your daddy teach you anything.

You get pulled over by a highway patrolman you start running your punk ass mouth you're going to get a ticket, try being cool, mature and polite and ya just might get off with a warning or a 65 instead of the 75 you were actually going.

What a punk ass know nothing kid, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!

SA210
11-10-2012, 04:45 PM
At the end of the day, Avante advocates beating a citizen for using free speech and would prefer officers covering it up, and if Avante really had his way, citizens would actually be decapitated.

nuff said

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 08:53 PM
At the end of the day, Avante advocates beating a citizen for using free speech and would prefer officers covering it up, and if Avante really had his way, citizens would actually be decapitated.

nuff said
XcxKIJTb3Hg

RandomGuy
11-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Wow... "law knowing" citizen.... ROFL...

Got to about the first minute to figure out this guy is a nutter.

RandomGuy
11-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Thread title should be "5 Police Officers very patiently put up with the rantings of a total nutjob, proving they deserve every penny of their paycheck for the stupid shit they have to deal with".

RandomGuy
11-12-2012, 02:26 PM

Yes, actually, you can be barred by the government for going into your own house in some situations, which I can think of off the top of my head.

Wild Cobra
11-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Wow... "law knowing" citizen.... ROFL...

Got to about the first minute to figure out this guy is a nutter.

Thread title should be "5 Police Officers very patiently put up with the rantings of a total nutjob, proving they deserve every penny of their paycheck for the stupid shit they have to deal with".

Yes, actually, you can be barred by the government for going into your own house in some situations, which I can think of off the top of my head.
Yep.

That's what happens when you fail to consider the context of a situation you don't see.

You get the wrong idea.

Leetonidas
11-12-2012, 05:18 PM

god damn you're a fucking idiot. i really wish i could slap your dumb ass around. so much stupidity in the world today, people like you make me weep for humanity. and this is unrelated to the topic, but avante holy shit dude you are a dipshit. hopefully you contracted some kind of rare asian STD when you were paying for thai prostitutes so you won't have to pollute the internet with your idiocy much longer