Ok you nerds.... time to dig deep.

Gandalf style...

M660rjNCH0A
(8 million hits... wow)
I got a long gray beard....

Klingon style...

CayMeza487M
only 4 million hits...

Just to get the Hitler mention out of the way...
wJFW7-hyWpE

RandomGuy
11-27-2012, 01:07 PM
u9emjalsOsE

RandomGuy
11-27-2012, 01:13 PM
(if minecraft is your thing, you should check out the full-scale version of the Enterprise - D)

TIh1fxlqIoY

Skip ahead to 3:00 to see the full ship.

They downloaded the specs from somewhere, and a group of people built it over the course of a year or so.

Drachen
11-27-2012, 01:54 PM
u9emjalsOsE

I guess they don't find the redhead asian girl as attractive as I do.

koriwhat
11-27-2012, 01:58 PM
god damn what a dumb fuck phenomenon going on with the youth of today when they look up to a middle aged korean "rapper" and have no clue what the fuck the dude is actually saying.

DMC
11-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Much better to look up to a chain smoking Italian mobster who sings in Vegas. Times have changed.

GoodOdor
11-27-2012, 03:12 PM
god damn what a dumb fuck phenomenon going on with the youth of today when they look up to a middle aged korean "rapper" and have no clue what the fuck the dude is actually saying.

:cryWhat happened to the days when men had long flowing hair and calf tats:cry

FuzzyLumpkins
11-27-2012, 03:13 PM

Youth of today... you feeling your age, Joey?

koriwhat
11-27-2012, 03:23 PM
FuzzyLumpkins, i'm always feeling my age, that's all there is to do day to day.

btw, GoodOdor, still with the same old schtick huh? i have plenty more tattoo's today than i had just a mere year ago. when i say plenty, i mean like 12-15 or so. upper left arm is half sleeve and lower legs are pretty much covered. gonna come up with a new schtick or what? oh and i still have long hair so i guess it's... flowing long hair and lower leg + arm tats.

GoodOdor
11-27-2012, 03:27 PM
FuzzyLumpkins (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2456), i'm always feeling my age, that's all there is to do day to day.

btw, GoodOdor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22768), still with the same old schtick huh? i have plenty more tattoo's today than i had just a mere year ago. when i say plenty, i mean like 12-15 or so. upper left arm is half sleeve and lower legs are pretty much covered. gonna come up with a new schtick or what? oh and i still have long hair so i guess it's... flowing long hair and lower leg + arm tats.

can you show pics please? when I have kids, I need a good picture to show them of what will happen to them in life if they don't listen to me.

Should scare them straight imho.

koriwhat
11-27-2012, 03:29 PM
can you show pics please? when I have kids, I need a good picture to show them of what will happen to them in life if they don't listen to me.

Should scare them straight imho.

i'm sure they'll just look around at their shabby ass broken down dad and realize they need to aspire to be more than what you are and what you can provide them with.

GoodOdor
11-27-2012, 03:48 PM
i'm sure they'll just look around at their shabby ass broken down dad and realize they need to aspire to be more than what you are and what you can provide them with.

Okay, not bad:lol