PDA

View Full Version : He's baaaaaaack!

Yonivore
09-08-2004, 06:37 PM
I think it was shrewdly planned to be too late to help Kerry, but...at least we'll have some first rate entertainment leading up to the election.

Carville: GOP Probably Drugged Zell Miller (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/8/142649.shtml)

I also hear that Kerry is pissed that his 90 minute training session with an ailing Cholesterol Clinton became public knowledge...particularly the part about Clinton telling him to shut the **** up about Vietnam already.

ClintSquint
09-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Even when he's down Bill is the man!!

As long as the end result is Kerry being elected I don't care who is Kerry's team.

Yonivore
09-08-2004, 10:40 PM
That's the point...why do you think Clinton waited until after the RNC. He doesn't want Kerry to win.

Joe Chalupa
09-09-2004, 09:16 AM
That is ridiculous.

Talk about a conspiracy theory. :rollin

:rollin :lol :rollin

Yonivore
09-09-2004, 11:59 AM
What? Ridiculous that Clinton would play self-interested politics?

Oh please. I think Cholesterol's party saw the handwriting on the wall way back at the end of the primaries and decided that they'd focus on '08. However, Clinton couldn't risk being viewed as disloyal or unhelpful to the party's candidate...

Ask yourself this. If it was just a "routine" friendly call between candidate and former President, why did we hear about this one? I've never heard that he "routinely" talks to the former President over campaign issues. Also, who leaked the content of the call?