PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Dwight Homewrecker

DMX7
11-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Is there a coach he can't get fired?

jeebus
11-10-2012, 09:12 AM
I don't think there is. I heard he even got all 5 pregnancy coaches fired who were helping his special lady friends. His explanation was that Adam and Eve didn't have a pregnancy coach, only :cry God :cry.

Dunc n Dave
11-10-2012, 01:37 PM
All you had to do was look at Kobe's body language during the loss to Utah to know who was behind Mike Brown's firing. Yes, Howard is responsible for SVG w/Orlando, but Kobe "Coach Killer" Bryant did this one himself.

Kobe better hope Mitch doesn't hire D'Antoni cuz he'll see the ball even less when Pringles puts Nash in pick n rolls with Howard all day while Kobe stands in the corner waiting for the kick out.

Findog
11-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Dwight Howard is starting to make Antonio Cromartie and Shawn Kemp look like devoted family men. I guess according to Dwight Logic, the Bible truly does frown on contraception but not premarital sex.

Raven
11-10-2012, 01:50 PM
I think Howard was actually one of the few on Brown's side and Pau and Nash are just not the type of person that would mess with a coach..

Dunc n Dave
11-10-2012, 08:52 PM
I think Howard was actually one of the few on Brown's side and Pau and Nash are just not the type of person that would mess with a coach..

Terry Porter says "Hi!"

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-10-2012, 09:01 PM
It's amazing how people still say, "Nash isn't the type to ever challenge his coach!" when he led a locker room mutiny against a coach for asking him to play defense and learn how to properly throw an entry pass.