PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Obama Slur: Woman Gets Fired for Racial Slur

DMX7
11-10-2012, 11:23 AM
A woman from Turlock, Calif., was fired from her job after posting a racial slur about President Barack Obama on her Facebook. An investigation also began for possible threat to the re-elected president.

Denise Helms made the controversial post Tuesday night, immediately after Obama was determined the winner of the presidential election against Mitt Romney. Helms wrote on her Facebook: "Another 4 years of the ****** maybe he will get assassinated this term..!!"

The 22-year-old was fired from her job at Cold Stone Creamery and the Secret Service is looking into her comments.
Helms told Sacramento's Fox 40 that she didn't think it would be "that big of a deal."

"The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit," Helms told the local news station.

She also defended herself in a follow-up post on her Facebook page (which has been deactivated), saying she is neither racist nor crazy. "just simply stating my opinion.!!!" she wrote.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/facebook-obama-slur-woman-gets-fired-for-racial-slur-84740/#LZQxzbTCamOwhv3Q.99

z0sa
11-10-2012, 11:25 AM
I bet she has black friends. Not. But she'd probably say she did.

CuckingFunt
11-10-2012, 11:30 AM
I have some family in Turlock. Can't say I'm terribly surprised to see a story like this coming from that bastion of tolerance.

DMX7
11-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Yes, most people who are not racist drop the "N-word" regularly.

Glad she clarified it for us though.

boutons_deux
11-10-2012, 11:37 AM
For her, Barry's a n!gga and hopes he will be assassinated?

Just your typical Repug voter in the CA Southland or rural central CA.

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2012, 11:43 AM

i use it all the time tbqh ******, nigga, and so forth i'm not racist. However writing it on facebook is stupid, cause your face is on it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-10-2012, 11:53 AM

nigga please, I say it just as much as I say kike or shylock. Saying n!gger doesn't mean you're racist.

DMX7
11-10-2012, 12:54 PM
nigga please, I say it just as much as I say kike or shylock. Saying n!gger doesn't mean you're racist.

I said "most" people. You're just using it to pretend that you're a gangsta -- which is a totally acceptable. She clearly wasn't, however.

George Gervin's Afro
11-10-2012, 01:07 PM
She's got a future at Fox News!

kamikazi_player
11-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Some of those comments on the bottom of the website are very stupid, but then I just realized it's from a christian website :lol

ploto
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
I have a friend who is a Lieutenant Colonel and he had to post this on his Facebook account:

"I will begin by saying that each and every one of you is entitled to your opinion...

But for my active duty military officers, please read and heed the passage below from the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

888. ART. 88. CONTEMPT TOWARD OFFICIALS

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct."

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Link:

Denise Helms, California Woman, Fired After Calling Obama N-Word, Hoping He's Assassinated (VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/denise-helms-california-woman-hopes-obama-is-assassinated_n_2104184.html)

Drachen
11-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Holy Crap, did you see the post by Kyle Steven Done? I am not going to cut and paste it but go check it out.

symple19
11-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Holy Crap, did you see the post by Kyle Steven Done? I am not going to cut and paste it but go check it out.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ksgcZVfj1r0m16v.gif

Wild Cobra
11-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Yep. A real loser. I never heard anyone say they wouldn't care if Bush was shot, so I guess this is intolerable.

Drachen
11-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Yep. A real loser. I never heard anyone say they wouldn't care if Bush was shot, so I guess this is intolerable.

I didn't see anyone do that, but that would have been equally as bad.

Jacob1983
11-10-2012, 11:04 PM
http://www.clevescene.com/binary/3e89/1349813923-thats-racist.gif

Bartleby
11-10-2012, 11:08 PM
I didn't see anyone do that, but that would have been equally as bad.

WC probably never did either.