PDA

View Full Version : This is why you need to hit women when they deserve it.

Nathan89
11-10-2012, 02:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KnKifxUZZJU

If you don't hit her when she deserves it she'll continue to hit other people in the future. It could be someone not quite as big as you or she may escalate her violence knowing she is untouchable. You owe it to your fellow man to do the right thing in the moment to prevent future harm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK3ZcAItZ7M&feature=bf_next&list=ULAzzQDjI cL-A

Despite the severe distress this man is under the nimwits on the train refuse to step in and help him. On top that they tell him not to defend himself. On top of that she walks without suffering any consequences from him or the police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFAd4YdQks

As the other video show this one shows more evidence of the facts. If you're a man nobody is going to protect you. They are just going to assume you deserve it. You have to protect yourself. If you don't dish out the consequences then nobody will.

mavs>spurs
11-10-2012, 03:24 PM
ive never been in a position where it was really necessary to hit a woman and wouldn't do it just to do it, but i guess if it ever happened where one assaulted me i'd fight her like a man in all probability to be honest. unless she was like really small and could just be pushed away or held down without risk.

Avante
11-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Oh hell yes nothing more lethal than a drunk woman, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be ashamed of myself if I had to resort to punching a female. Yes yes yes, if she grabs a weapon and I have no other options but to knock her ass out, I would do it, but it would have to be that severe a situation.

What is wrong with you guys here, do you dudes really treat women like you talk about here, what's with all this hoe/bitch bullshit? All this...I'd knock that biotch on her ass if she fucked with me....how were you raised, damn.

You treat a woman like she was a lady and even if she isn't she'll notice how much better you make her feel than those guys treating her like a hoe, she'll come around and you'll have a lady on your hands.

DPG21920
11-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Paying a women for sex when in all reality she was forced into it against her will is "really treating her like a lady" ^

Koolaid_Man
11-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Oh hell yes nothing more lethal than a drunk woman, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be ashamed of myself if I had to resort to punching a female. Yes yes yes, if she grabs a weapon and I have no other options but to knock her ass out, I would do it, but it would have to be that severe a situation.

What is wrong with you guys here, do you dudes really treat women like you talk about here, what's with all this hoe/bitch bullshit? All this...I'd knock that biotch on her ass if she fucked with me....how were you raised, damn.

You treat a woman like she was a lady and even if she isn't she'll notice how much better you make her feel than those guys treating her like a hoe, she'll come around and you'll have a lady on your hands.

of ALL the gay and faggot ass Spur and Mav fans that I come across...you seem to be the one that's most level headed and makes sense...

props :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Paying a women for sex when in all reality she was forced into it against her will is "really treating her like a lady" ^

dude get off that band wagon...we all pay in some form or fashion....buying a ring, getting tied in a monogamous relationship for life whereby you're buying and paying for shit all the time is just like paying for it..except with a hooker it should typically be NSA...

you guys have no real clue about life...why do you think Tiger paid hookers...you think he couldn't get pussy at will....of course he could but he wanted NSA...hookers can give that to you if you're already in a relationship or don't want anything beyond a good lay....

I think Avant is as real as they come and I respect him paying for independent hookers...

HI-FI
11-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Koolaid_Security with the life lessons. Tiger ended up paying every which way, should've never got married in the first place tbh.

I once had two bitches come up to me to fight. We were leaving a party and my friend blurted out Whores to them across the parking lot. So this black girl and her wigger friend got up in my face thinking I said it. I didn't rat my friend out and just laughed at them, cuz they didn't intimidate me.

Honestly, I think part of me would want to take them down John Candy/Stripes style, not hurting them but wrestling them thoroughly. But I also don't think women should be pushing their luck either. It's just common sense, you get nasty and violent with something stronger, it doesn't always end well.

symple19
11-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Put your hands on me in a violent manner and I'm going to break your face, whether you are a 15 year old girl, a 50 year old woman, a 12 year old boy, or a 45 year old man. It doesn't fucking matter, in self defense the law is on my side and somebody besides me is going to take a trip in an ambulance.

I will also use any nearby items I can get my hands on as weapons to further the damage. (If there isn't anything nearby, car keys or a lighter work well in a pinch)

Avante
11-11-2012, 02:30 AM
of ALL the gay and faggot ass Spur and Mav fans that I come across...you seem to be the one that's most level headed and makes sense...

props :toast

That's why I like this site so much, I get a kick out of a these know nothing kids.

Avante
11-11-2012, 02:33 AM
Put your hands on me in a violent manner and I'm going to break your face, whether you are a 15 year old girl, a 50 year old woman, a 12 year old boy, or a 45 year old man. It doesn't fucking matter, in self defense the law is on my side and somebody besides me is going to take a trip in an ambulance.

I will also use any nearby items I can get my hands on as weapons to further the damage. (If there isn't anything nearby, car keys or a lighter work well in a pinch)

So you'd fuck up a 12 year old kid if he hit you, is that right?

Sybok
11-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Nathan,

Walk a bit with me my son. Your pain is driving you to commit these heinous acts against the more beautiful of your species. Things that happened to you as a child are affecting how you view your world. In other words, your pain runs deep. Share your pain with me and from that sharing, gain strength to conquer these demons. No longer shall you empty your frustrations on the weaker sex.

Come, walk with me.

Live long and all that,

Sy

Sybok
11-11-2012, 11:30 AM
That's why I like this site so much, I get a kick out of a these know nothing kids.

Avante,

First, you have a beautiful name, it flows off the tongue like the rare dish malekekek on Taurus 10.

What your correspondent is telling you, it seems, is that you are also a gay and faggot ass Spur and/or Mav fan, as it clearly states "of all the gay and faggot ass Spur and Mav fans that I come across...you seem to be THE ONE that's most level headed and makes sense..."

So welcome to being told you are a homosexual. Welcome to acceptance of it without question. Even fat people need love.

Sy

mojorizen7
11-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Nathan,

Walk a bit with me my son. Your pain is driving you to commit these heinous acts against the more beautiful of your species. Things that happened to you as a child are affecting how you view your world. In other words, your pain runs deep. Share your pain with me and from that sharing, gain strength to conquer these demons. No longer shall you empty your frustrations on the weaker sex.

Come, walk with me.

Live long and all that,

Sy

:lol Sybok.
Well fuck you...i NEED my pain.

lakerhaterade
11-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Avante,

First, you have a beautiful name, it flows off the tongue like the rare dish malekekek on Taurus 10.

What your correspondent is telling you, it seems, is that you are also a gay and faggot ass Spur and/or Mav fan, as it clearly states "of all the gay and faggot ass Spur and Mav fans that I come across...you seem to be THE ONE that's most level headed and makes sense..."

So welcome to being told you are a homosexual. Welcome to acceptance of it without question. Even fat people need love.

Sy
:lmao

HI-FI
11-11-2012, 08:31 PM
:rollinfucking Sybok returns. favorite troll ever.

Latarian Milton
11-11-2012, 08:39 PM
i'd hit a woman anytime if she is fine enough no matter whether she deserves it or not

Latarian Milton
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
seriously tho, women born in 1970 or earlier are generally good and most of them never go beat-deserving mode. those who were born in the 80s or later, however, often behave like bitches n bully the male counterparts for fun. they were raised thinking they were princesses which's the problem, although they already have more social rights than their moms could've ever imagined, they still want more

Frank Dux
11-11-2012, 09:11 PM

Tough bro! Have you ever considered fighting in the Kumite?

Expert
11-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Frank Dux was a poser. He's Dan Biondi 2.0.

DMC
11-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Frank Dux was a poser. He's Dan Biondi 2.0.
.... who is Mike Jenkings 1.3 Rev B SP3

Avante
11-12-2012, 01:38 AM
Avante,

Sy

While it's very obvious I'm on another level intellectually here, I am not a basketball fan so you are wrong about that. I'm also not at all interested in cock sucking or sexual anything with other men, YUCK!!!!!!!!!!...so you are wrong again. Yes Avante is cool and smooth, so ya are batting 500.

I have a 34 inch waist and look like an NFL defensive lineman. Not an ounce of fat on me, so you missed on that.

I dig reality, always have.

Nathan89
12-08-2012, 09:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cw9bngWCUo&feature=g-high-u

The result of people pushing the idea that you never hit a woman. The dude is getting abused and nobody will step in to stop it. In fact they tell him not to hit her. Then the lady says she's going to post this under comedy on Youtube. Wake up people!

But go head and tell your boys to never hit a woman. While you are at it get koriwhat to tattoo "welcome" on him so a woman knows she clean the bottom of their shoes on him without any consequences.

ChuckD
12-09-2012, 02:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KnKifxUZZJU

If you don't hit her when she deserves it she'll continue to hit other people in the future. It could be someone not quite as big as you or she may escalate her violence knowing she is untouchable. You owe it to your fellow man to do the right thing in the moment to prevent future harm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK3ZcAItZ7M&feature=bf_next&list=ULAzzQDjI cL-A

Despite the severe distress this man is under the nimwits on the train refuse to step in and help him. On top that they tell him not to defend himself. On top of that she walks without suffering any consequences from him or the police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFAd4YdQks

As the other video show this one shows more evidence of the facts. If you're a man nobody is going to protect you. They are just going to assume you deserve it. You have to protect yourself. If you don't dish out the consequences then nobody will.

Dude in video 2 is an idiot. All you have to do to make someone, especially a woman, let go of something is grab her wrist, and press REAL hard on the tendons on the inside of the wrist.

DMC
12-09-2012, 05:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cw9bngWCUo&feature=g-high-u

The result of people pushing the idea that you never hit a woman. The dude is getting abused and nobody will step in to stop it. In fact they tell him not to hit her. Then the lady says she's going to post this under comedy on Youtube. Wake up people!

But go head and tell your boys to never hit a woman. While you are at it get koriwhat to tattoo "welcome" on him so a woman knows she clean the bottom of their shoes on him without any consequences.

I'm almost certain now that you've gotten beat down by a woman.

Nathan89
03-13-2013, 12:05 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=237_1362992789

lakerhaterade
03-13-2013, 12:14 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=237_1362992789

wtf man

TDMVPDPOY
03-13-2013, 04:02 AM
too much bdms OP

Nathan89
06-11-2013, 04:50 PM
http://www.espn1530.com/pages/hawkandfish.html?article=11374334

Because you get to a point where you can't even defend yourself with video evidence and not get charged with assault.