PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LaMarcus Aldridge on Kobe ; King James drops subliminal..

Malik Hairston
11-11-2012, 01:44 AM
"I think it's unfortunate," James said Friday after the Heat (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/page/MIA/miami-heat)'s win in Atlanta against the Hawks. "I just don't think he got a fair shake, honestly. With the shortened season last year, and five games into this year, he didn't really get a full season."

"I've got a lot to say, but I'm not going to say it right now," said James, who won two of his three league MVP awards under Brown in Cleveland and also led the Cavaliers to the 2007 NBA Finals. "I wish him the best, but I just think it's unfortunate and it's just, you know, how the league is. They can do what they want to do.

“I don't know what to say -- if Kobe isn't happy, then that's tough,” Aldridge said. “I have been getting word that he wasn't happy with how things were going, and if he's not happy, then your chances there are pretty slim -- as we saw with Shaq. … Everybody talks around the league, and there was talk that he wasn't happy. “

:lol drama queen
:lol injury excuses every year
:lol can't win without Phil
:lol demands trades and kills coaches
:lol snitch

Chris
11-11-2012, 01:59 AM
Aldridge just confirming what everyone knows tbh but the way he said it is pretty comical

timvp
11-11-2012, 02:00 AM
LaMarcus going HAM, tbh.

:cry I want to play for Phil because my knee hurt the last time he was my coach. BTW I'm injured again because we're losing :cry

LkrFan
11-11-2012, 02:02 AM
#:lolBSESSED Spur Fans

ElNono
11-11-2012, 02:04 AM
tbh, my respect for Aldridge went up a notch... now he just needs to avoid a career-ending knee injury

rayjayjohnson

rayjayjohnson
tbh, my respect for Aldridge went up a notch... now he just needs to avoid a career-ending knee injury

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
11-11-2012, 02:13 AM
kobe pulling a ronaldo, not happy bullshit

Raven
11-11-2012, 02:49 AM

i love you dude, cracking me up at 8.48 in the morning :lmao

UZER
11-11-2012, 03:56 AM
Kobe telling everyone in the media shut up thinking he could put on the superman cape and save the team from the horrible start (look at me, look at me)....then realizing he couldn't do it so he bailed to avoid blame and got the coach fired before anyone noticed he couldn't be the hero.

Bynumite
11-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Most NBA players are just way too comfortable with their shit franchise's losing tradition. Nothing new tbh. They're playing in the NBA and getting their millions and that's good enough for them.

Bynumite
11-11-2012, 07:03 AM
As for Lebron, how do you jump ship to play with all star talent and then act all high and mighty? "I've got a lot to say" Shut yo ass up fool.

Did Brown get a "fair shake" when you quit on the Cavs and his potato head ass vs Boston? :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-11-2012, 08:14 AM

grow up

Koolaid_Man
11-11-2012, 08:15 AM
LaMarcus going HAM, tbh.

:cry I want to play for Phil because my knee hurt the last time he was my coach. BTW I'm injured again because we're losing :cry

stop acting like you're 16

Bill_Brasky
11-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Kobe's whole ":cry I was injured in the Mavs series where Dirk bent me over, I couldn't give Phil my best :cry" was one of the more pathetic things I've heard him say.

UZER
11-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Most NBA players are just way too comfortable with their shit franchise's losing tradition. Nothing new tbh. They're playing in the NBA and getting their millions and that's good enough for them.

I agree with this. So many guys just collect checks and chicks. They're indifferent to winning and losing. I don't deny Kobes passion for winning. I wish more guys had that same fire.

Its his refusing to take responsibility when he doesn't win that's a tired act...oh my leg my leg (but I just put up 40)...my teammates are scared to shoot (shaq shoots to much lets trade him)...its the coaches fault (shut up!..oh we're still losing? now it's his fault)...I just did what shaq told me to do with women...I'm innocent (but I settled out of court).

Lakers fans always talking about how hard and cold blooded Kobe is but these are punk bitch antics.

Expert
11-11-2012, 11:00 AM
I didn't see anything there in the OP that indicated LA shit on Kobe. There's a couple different ways you can say "that's tough". You can say "tough shit" or you can say "that's bad". I think LA meant it the 2nd way.

Trainwreck2100
11-11-2012, 11:17 AM
#:lolBSESSED Spur Fans
Malik Hairston isn't a spurs fan

Fabbs
11-11-2012, 12:01 PM
these are punk bitch antics.

Killakobe81
11-11-2012, 12:37 PM
LOL who gives a shit? I like Aldridge, but he has one asg and one 1 playoff series. LeBron can talk about whatever he has won ... LA needs to focus on his own squad.

FYM
11-11-2012, 12:42 PM
stop acting like you're 16

that's rich coming from you

Clipper Nation
11-11-2012, 12:44 PM
:cry "We lost, my foot is suddenly dangling off its socket again, only a win and Phil as head coach can pop it back into place" :cry

Clipper Nation
11-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Kobe's whole ":cry I was injured in the Mavs series where Dirk bent me over, I couldn't give Phil my best :cry" was one of the more pathetic things I've heard him say.

Especially since he guaranteed to the media that the Lakers would come back and win the series... Kobe = nothing but excuses...

Koolaid_Man
11-11-2012, 01:45 PM

:lol Phil got Lebron shaking in his boots

djohn2oo8
11-11-2012, 03:50 PM
As for Lebron, how do you jump ship to play with all star talent and then act all high and mighty? "I've got a lot to say" Shut yo ass up fool.

Did Brown get a "fair shake" when you quit on the Cavs and his potato head ass vs Boston? :lol
Did LeBron have Shaq in his prime?

KaiRMD1
11-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Aldridge is going to get fined for speaking honesty

HI-FI
11-11-2012, 05:13 PM
I was already an Aldridge fan but I like him even more for keeping it real and saying what everyone outside of LA knows.

Lebron probably wanted to say "Shit, I took Mike Brown and Mo Williams to the finals, what's Kobe's excuse?"

Clipper Nation
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM

Kobe did the SAME thing, except on draft day as a rookie... at least LeBron gave Cleveland a chance...

LkrFan
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Malik Hairston isn't a spurs fan
Malik isn't HH?

djohn2oo8
11-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Kobe did the SAME thing, except on draft day as a rookie... at least LeBron gave Cleveland a chance...

The goods.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Also, before anyone brings up "not one, not two, not three," I'll just mention that Kobe guaranteed at the start of his rookie year that he would lead the Lakers in scoring and be the best player in the league, before preceding to chuck up airballs and warm the bench....

pass1st
11-11-2012, 05:52 PM

Kobe didn't technically jump ship, he just swapped his ticket before getting on.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Kobe didn't technically jump ship, he just swapped his ticket before getting on.
Still a bitch move, especially since he lied to other teams about going to Europe so he wouldn't be drafted earlier...

Plus it's not like Charlotte was a bad team, they were usually in the playoffs throughout the mid-'90s...

pass1st
11-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Still a bitch move, especially since he lied to other teams about going to Europe so he wouldn't be drafted earlier...

Plus it's not like Charlotte was a bad team, they were usually in the playoffs throughout the mid-'90s...

Hey, Kobe isn't hated for no reason. Lebron's not much better, not sure why you're praising him non-stop. Just cause the man can ball doesn't mean he gets a pass.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Hey, Kobe isn't hated for no reason. Lebron's not much better, not sure why you're praising him non-stop. Just cause the man can ball doesn't mean he gets a pass.
Kobe has NEVER gotten the kind of irrational hate from fans and the media that LeBron got, when he's behaved ten times worse and is statistically less "clutch"...

LeBron's made his fair share of PR blunders, but he's learned from them... Kobe still acts like a petulant child and gets protected by the media regardless....

pass1st
11-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Kobe has NEVER gotten the kind of irrational hate from fans and the media that LeBron got, when he's behaved ten times worse and is statistically less "clutch"...

LeBron's made his fair share of PR blunders, but he's learned from them... Kobe still acts like a petulant child and gets protected by the media regardless....

Kobe and Lebron are on the same ego level, Kobe just isn't afraid to show it. Kobe is hated no matter what he does, though, which is pretty funny. Maybe you remember that he proved this point in 2006 or 2007 by passing the ball much more and taking less shots, people were angry at him for doing what they wanted. That's pretty irrational.

Kobe is who he is, I don't like him, but he is either liked or hated by most of NBA fans. He was called a bust his rookie season then the best reserve player the following season. People said he was just a sidekick to Shaq and nothing more, but then he steps out multiple times when Shaq is in foul trouble and becomes arguably the best player during certain series' (Lakers vs Spurs, for example) to a point even Shaq was saying Kobe was more than everybody was saying. He has received irrational hate for years, people have downlplayed him for years as being overrated and egotistic. He had a fat head, but everybody outside of lakernation hated him for a while. Then it all changed, I dunno why, after shaq left. If a man is called a bust one year then black jesus the next, you know he had irrational hate.

The man received his fair share of hate, but we all forget Lebron has a Chosen 1 tattoo, has very poor sportsmanship and is as much of a diva as anybody else. Why? Because he's the player of the moment, just like Kobe was the player of the moment back then. They both deserve all the hate they get

weebo
11-11-2012, 06:44 PM
King James and LA are spot on, but what do you expect from a glorified t-mac?

Clipper Nation
11-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Kobe and Lebron are on the same ego level

Stopped reading there :lol

pass1st
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Stopped reading there :lol

:lol Thinking a man with a chosen 1 tattoo doesn't have an ego the size of Eddy Curry's lunchbox

Clipper Nation
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM
:lol Thinking a man with a chosen 1 tattoo doesn't have an ego the size of Eddy Curry's lunchbox

Read Phil Jackson's book and then tell me who has the bigger ego :lol

pass1st
11-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Read Phil Jackson's book and then tell me who has the bigger ego :lol

:lol Phil has a huge ego himself, he's up there with LBJ and Kobe too

ElNono
11-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Lebron didn't snitch... advantage Lebron, tbh

HI-FI
11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Lebron can be a diva and bitch at times, but Kobe's narcissism is off the charts comparatively. It's reflected in their game, Kobe only passes to prove a point, Lebron does it to set teammates up. Pass1st, you have good takes but then say Lebron's ego is more covered up, yet you mention the Chosen 1 tat. Doesn't add up. Whatever issues Lebron has, he isn't known as a lockerroom cancer, coach killer, snitch or rapist, so that has to count for something.

Bynumite
11-11-2012, 07:50 PM

I know Kobe is no saint and he has faults like everybody else. You on the other hand put Lebron on a pedestal, juggle his balls in your mouth and when he's wrong or makes a mistake, you call it "a bad move from his PR team" :lol

And the dude is not even a clipper, if he was, the 24/7 dickriding would be hilarious to witness :lol

Malik Hairston
11-11-2012, 08:20 PM
:lol Lebron is one of the best teammates in the NBA, he has never feuded with players on the same roster, nor has he publicly feuded with coaches..the media frequently attempted to bait him in Cleveland, hoping he would throw teammates and management under the bus, and he always refuses to play their games..

Kobe has had public feuds with Shaq, Karl Malone, Phil Jackson, Smush Parker, Andrew Bynum and I'm sure there are others..in addition to publicly trashing the Lakers organization on numerous occasions, refusing to play team basketball, snitching on a teammate, etc..

Lebron and Kobe may have similar egos, but as teammates and overall attitude, they aren't even remotely comparable..

pass1st
11-11-2012, 08:21 PM
:lol Lebron is one of the best teammates in the NBA, he has never feuded with players on the same roster, nor has he publicly feuded with coaches..the media frequently attempted to bait him in Cleveland, hoping he would throw teammates and management under the bus, and he always refuses to play their games..

Kobe has had public feuds with Shaq, Karl Malone, Phil Jackson, Smush Parker, Andrew Bynum and I'm sure there are others..in addition to publicly trashing the Lakers organization on numerous occasions, refusing to play team basketball, snitching on a teammate, etc..

Lebron and Kobe may have similar egos, but as teammates and overall attitude, they aren't even remotely comparable..

Nobody arguing who is a better teammate

Killakobe81
11-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Excellent post. Both are great both are egotistical assholes. Just cone plays on a hated team, doesn't male one any less a douche.

Killakobe81
11-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Was replying to pass 1st

LkrFan
11-11-2012, 11:42 PM

I hear his mom is easy to make friends with too. :lol

silverblk mystix
11-12-2012, 11:45 AM

Laker fans, if they are like you, must really,really hate D.Howard then.

Right?