PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Voice Phenomenon

xellos88330
11-11-2012, 02:47 AM
How many of you believe in this stuff?

I only ask because I went on some haunted tours in New Orleans and was taking pictures like crazy. I wasn't capturing any wierd pictures or anything and finally decided to take voice recordings at the places during the tours. On my third recording I would like to think I picked up something, but I know I can be pretty gullible about stuff like this. It also doesn't help that I was pretty toasted the whole tour. I do however remember holding up my phone (I was using the voice recorder app to capture spooky voices) and seem to have picked something up. It got pretty loud at the end and was pretty damn noticeable. It was almost as if someone was whispering directly into the mic. I know it wasn't me for a fact because the whisper definitely sounded female.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvHWVzVcDl0

If you don't believe me, I completely understand. It is pretty easy to fool people on the internet, however, in my case I don't really try to fool anyone and am not ashamed of any of my experiences or thoughts. I am also very aware that this thread could wind up being nothing but a bash fest on me, but understand one thing first. I always post what really happens to me regardless of the opinions of anyone.

If you are interested in these types of things, feel free to attempt to figure out what the hell the "whisper" says. It sounds like the first part is "I'm playing", but the second part I am not sure what the hell it is. You may have to turn it up to hear the first part. It should be around 26 second mark.

leemajors
11-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Dude, I saw White Noise too!

The Reckoning
11-11-2012, 01:21 PM
oh dis gonbe good!