11-11-2012, 11:59 PM
They play

Packers
@ Redskins
Saints
@ Falcons
@ Ravens
Eagles

Brutal schedule tbh...they should still win the division but theyve been playing very sloppy as of late with 2 back to back losses and barely escaping against Washington. Predict their final 6 games

J.T.
11-12-2012, 12:55 AM
L
W
W
L
L
W

Avante
11-12-2012, 01:07 AM
The Giants are one of the worst teams in the league coming off a bye week, a shabby 8-14. They also are 1-3 vs the Packers vs the spread and the Packers will be favored. While it is a home game the Giants are actually better on the road, they are not all that at home. Packers win.

Now they will be coming off 3 straight losses and on the road vs Washington. Eli should carve that weak ass defense up, no a rookie QB won't fare well vs that defense. Giants win.

Both the Saints and Giants will be in the thick of the playoff situation both in bad need of a win. The Saints however will be in that dreaded double road scenario coming off a big road game vs the Falcons. Now add they are 1-3 vs the spread in this spot. Giants win.

At Atlanta then at Baltimore, they will lose one of these.

Philly at home, if they need it they will win it. If they have everything they can get the Eagles might take them, players playing for jobs.

TE
11-12-2012, 01:16 AM
I think they'll pull out with the NFC East. If they are to ring again they're gonna have to get through that rough stretch, which they're capable of doing.

TIMMYtoZO
11-12-2012, 11:22 AM
The Giants will be fine. This is a proven group of champions who know how to handle adversity. I believe in them. I believed in them when they were riding a 4 game losing streak and were down 36-24 to Dallas with 5:32 left in the game. The Giants are winning the Super Bowl again. I just don't see them coming up short once they decide to care again.

lefty
11-12-2012, 11:45 AM
L
A
A
W
L
W

fify

tlongII
11-12-2012, 01:55 PM
The Giants will be fine. This is a proven group of champions who know how to handle adversity. I believe in them. I believed in them when they were riding a 4 game losing streak and were down 36-24 to Dallas with 5:32 left in the game. The Giants are winning the Super Bowl again. I just don't see them coming up short once they decide to care again.

The Giants might win the Super Bowl again, but it won't be this year.

Kai
11-12-2012, 02:25 PM
If they come out on top of the division, they'll for sure have earned it. That schedule will have you battle tested going into the playoffs.

Spursfan092120
11-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Dallas' schedule the rest of the way out

Cleveland
Washington
Philadelphia
@Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
@Washington

Dallas is hitting a stride at the right time while NY is hitting a skid. This should be a very interesting end of season.