PDA

View Full Version : 10 things smart guys do

Pages : [1] 2

Avante
11-12-2012, 03:22 AM
No particular order.

Treat women with respect and like a lady. No she is not a hoe/bitch, if you think she is you are a punk/jerk.

Well groomed and looking good. Your pants hanging halfway off your ass, you look stupid. Gaudy ass tattoos, you are trying way too hard. Shabby ass beard funky hair whatever. Keep it short, well groomed. Women want to be seen with a good looking guy not have to help pull his pants up. A tattoo of a spider on your neck, hahaha!!!!!!!

Drugs and alcohol are for idiots. No not talking a few beers now and then or that once in awhile joint. I'm talking about when they become the highlight of your day, you can't have fun without being loaded or high. Yes I know a good buzz is a good buzz but it's selfishness. You aren't thinking of anyone else.

Know something, have a few pets you can talk with anyone about at the highest level. Don't be afraid of knowledge, don't be lazy. Nobody likes talking to a bore, a know nothing.

Stay in shape, hit those weights, watch that diet, do the work to keep the body tight and toned/defined, nothing turns a woman off more than saggy pecs, a beer gut and a flabby ass, chicken legs also suck. Don't be a...YUCK!!!!

Know music, nothing sets the mood better than music. She'll love you for it, trust me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75gbVyhxdIQ

Possesions, you'll need things. That big screen TV or TV's, that kick ass stereo. Those nice what nots that set you apart. Paintings, antiques, a woman wants to be surrounded by nice things. Don't be a fucking bum, be clean. Helll yes $$$$ can buy happiness.

Don't talk like some moronic thug, ya know man, like ya know? Nothing is more impressive than knowing how to talk, how to sell an opinion. Talking like some third rate street punk simply won't work unless you have very low standards and needs. Not everyone is from the hood with a 7th grade education.

Be cool, walk cool, look cool. Slow it down and be smooth. Let it be known you are there to make a difference, you have substance. Look people in their eyes, do not walk behind anyone. Don't slouch around, be strong and confident, confidence is sexier than hell.

Be a great lover, never forget it's all about her not you. Most young studs think it's about drilling for oil, you will out grow that. It's all about slow and easy, no she doesn't want to be pounded on, she might not tell you that but once you slow it down and start doing it right you'll notice a big difference in her enjoyment. Take your time, make it smooth and mellow.

Obviously a dumbass does the opposite of all those.

TE
11-12-2012, 04:05 AM
Sup DD

Reck
11-12-2012, 04:14 AM
Out of 20 or so thousand members here, how many of them do you think read this garbage?

I'll tell you, 1.

And even that I'm not sure. Dont think Avante reads his own posts tbh.

Reck
11-12-2012, 04:15 AM
Sup DD

If this is him- worst troll ever.

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:05 AM
Out of 20 or so thousand members here, how many of them do you think read this garbage?

I'll tell you, 1.

And even that I'm not sure. Dont think Avante reads his own posts tbh.

Then there are those like yourself who do ........0..........wow how cool is that? Stick to talking movies/food, that's all you can do.

Wild Cobra
11-12-2012, 05:09 AM
What's wrong with you Shadow? just come here to find reason to give Avante shit? Seems pretty unethical to me.

I definitely agree with the highlights of what Avante is saying. When it comes to specifics, different women are different.

I especially cannot understand those who wear their pants like a Prison fairy.

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:13 AM
What's wrong with you Shadow? just come here to find reason to give Avante shit? Seems pretty unethical to me.

I definitely agree with the highlights of what Avante is saying. When it comes to specifics, different women are different.

Shadowmoaner is an obvious punk, no big deal. Who cares what a lowly leech thinks?

Reck
11-12-2012, 05:13 AM
Then there are those like yourself who do ........0..........wow how cool is that? Stick to talking movies/food, that's all you can do.

... . .. ........ ... .. ... ... ....

Decode that fag.

Reck
11-12-2012, 05:15 AM

Just paying it forward.

Also I have no idea of what you're talking about.

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:17 AM

Decode that fag.

Doesn't it bother you to be just a lowly leech? Dude, have some self respect, be somebody. Following others around? That's the best you can do?

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:19 AM
Just paying it forward.

Also I have no idea of what you're talking about.

You really that dense? He also has noticed you do nothing but leech and bitch. What a little puss.

Wild Cobra
11-12-2012, 05:19 AM

Decode that fag.
Yep.

I knew you are just being an unethical ass.

Reck
11-12-2012, 05:25 AM
You really that dense? He also has noticed you do nothing but leech and bitch. What a little puss.

Do you have the following words as hot keys on your keyboard?

Leech
Dense
Amigo

Get a new, more complex and coherent sentences.

Wild Cobra (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8523) I am mad at you. You two actually deserve each other. lol

Wild Cobra
11-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Wild Cobra I am mad at you.
LOL...

Think I care what you think?

LOL...

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Do you have the following words as hot keys on your keyboard?

Leech
Dense
Amigo

Get a new, more complex and coherent sentences.

Wild Cobra (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8523) I am mad at you. You two actually deserve each other. lol

No way in hell a boring ass, do nothing, uncreative, unoriginal, follower is going to tell me a damn thing. As long as you do zero yourself shut the fuck up.

Reck
11-12-2012, 05:30 AM
LOL...

Think I care?

LOL...

You shouldn't.

Wild Cobra
11-12-2012, 05:32 AM
http://pedant.artoflivin.sk/wp-content/uploads/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg (http://pedant.artoflivin.sk/2011/11/dont-feed-the-internet-trolls/)

Reck
11-12-2012, 05:32 AM
No way in hell a boring ass, do nothing, uncreative, unoriginal, follower is going to tell me a damn thing. As long as you do zero yourself shut the fuck up.

What are you going to do if I dont shut up internet tough guy? :cry

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:34 AM
You shouldn't.

Get the fuck out of here ya fucking faggot, sick of your lameass shit. Take your...duh!...someplace else, ya bore me little fella, now beat it.

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:36 AM
What are you going to do if I dont shut up internet tough guy? :cry

I'm going to reach rigt thru this monitor and slap that zit you call head right off that pencil neck of yours, ya litle fucking faggot.

Reck
11-12-2012, 05:36 AM
Get the fuck out of here ya fucking faggot, sick of you lameass shit. Take your...duh!...someplace else, ya bore me little fella, now beat it.

Oh snap.

Avante done lost he gotdamn mind over me me replying to his boyfriend. :lol

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:37 AM
http://pedant.artoflivin.sk/wp-content/uploads/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg (http://pedant.artoflivin.sk/2011/11/dont-feed-the-internet-trolls/)

You're right bro, best to ignore this troll.

Reck
11-12-2012, 05:38 AM
I'm going to reach rigt thru this monitor and slap that zit you call head right off that pencil neck of yours, ya litle fucking faggot.

zPjUsu2-QMQ

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:39 AM
Oh snap.

Avante done lost he gotdamn mind over me me replying to his boyfriend. :lol

He can handle you, I 'm talking about how you never do anything then think you have some right to criticize others, didn't your parents teach you anything? Nobody cares what a do nothing thinks.

Avante
11-12-2012, 05:41 AM
zPjUsu2-QMQ

I'll be damn a try at creativity, wow!!!!!!!!!!! Ok man I'll give ya props for at least trying, that was stupid but you at least made some effort.

AussieFanKurt
11-12-2012, 05:56 AM
5 STAR HALL OF FAME THREAD. WELL DONE AVANTE.. QUALITY TAKES

Avante
11-12-2012, 06:08 AM
5 STAR HALL OF FAME THREAD. WELL DONE AVANTE.. QUALITY TAKES

Ah shucks.

ChumpDumper
11-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Chicks love dudes who regularly meltdown on internets forums.

lol unethical

Expert
11-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Nothing in the OP is correct.

Reck
11-12-2012, 06:26 PM

lol unethical

They also find it sexy and spontaneous when he stalks and tracks them down using the internet. :lol

Did someone say unethical? :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Sup DD
You're the only one to figure it out. Prahps.

mavs>spurs
11-12-2012, 07:45 PM
avante is a shitty troll

Wild Cobra
11-13-2012, 03:22 AM
avante is a shitty troll
I don't think Avante is a troll, but someone who like the confrontation instead.

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:35 AM

lol unethical

I guarantee no classie chick is going out with some dude who does nothing but follow others around calling himself......ChumpDumper.

chick..I'm Sandy, what's your name.
you...ChumpDumper
chick...wow, how gross. See ya~~~~~~

lakerhaterade
11-13-2012, 03:36 AM
fagvante

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:38 AM
avante is a shitty troll

Let me guess you wear you pants half way down your ass don't ya little fella? I bet you get a hard on over a pit bull and jack off to some punk ass rapper rapping about all his hoes, right?

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:38 AM
fagvante

Grow up!

lakerhaterade
11-13-2012, 03:42 AM
Grow up!
Fuck you freak!

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:44 AM
Fuck you freak!

Grow up little one, you are ridiculous.

Latarian Milton
11-13-2012, 03:49 AM
if your a smart guy then the last thing you'll do is get deluded by a woman into thinking she loves you as much as you loves her tbh

Avante
11-13-2012, 04:02 AM
if your a smart guy then the last thing you'll do is get deluded by a woman into thinking she loves you as much as you loves her tbh

There are little signs that tell you how she really feels that a smart man looks for.

If you call her and the phone never rings more than twice, that tells you she has been waiting for your call.

If you have to go somewhere she is overly concerned with where you are going and when you'll be back.

After sex she wants to talk talk talk talk and well..talk.

She wants to see you everyday to the point of calling you.

Then there's...

If you call her and the phone rings and rings and rings, not good.

You tell you have to go and it's...ok see ya later....not good.

After sex she yells out...NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok ok just kidding)

If you don't call her or try to see her and she's not doing anything to be with you.....not good.

Reck
11-13-2012, 04:12 AM
Let me guess you wear you pants half way down your ass don't ya little fella? I bet you get a hard on over a pit bull and jack off to some punk ass rapper rapping about all his hoes, right?

You're a fucking pathetic individual.

You tell people to grow up then make racist remarks toward M>S.

Get the fuck out of my sight inbecile.

Avante
11-13-2012, 04:19 AM
You're a fucking pathetic individual.

You tell people to grow up then make racist remarks toward M>S.

Get the fuck out of my sight inbecile.

But he can say anything he wants to me, right? Maybe if the punk didn't run his big mouth, ya reckon?

You are in my thread telling me to get out of your sight, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really are that fucking stupid aren't you?

How many times have I said....be cool and it will be cool, act like a punk ass punk and I'll treat you like one...well?

A guy goes in someones thread to tell them they are a shitty troll and we are suppose to worry about how they get treated, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 02:40 PM
I guarantee no classie chick is going out with some dude who does nothing but follow others around calling himself......ChumpDumper.

you...ChumpDumper
chick...wow, how gross. See ya~~~~~~lol you think that's my real name.

Fantastic.

mrsmaalox
11-13-2012, 02:48 PM
It's a for sure score when he introduces himself to the ladies as Avante.

Avante
11-13-2012, 02:52 PM
lol you think that's my real name.

Fantastic.

Dude, are you for real?

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 02:52 PM
It's a for sure score when he introduces himself to the ladies as Avante.That's RaZon.

With a capital Z.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Dude, are you for real?Your post was for real.

You actually think I go by my screen name irl.

Avante
11-13-2012, 02:58 PM
It's a for sure score when he introduces himself to the ladies as Avante.

It goes like this...

foxy...hi, can I buy you a drink?
me...only if you dance with me.
foxy..deal (orders our drinks)

after the dance that had us almost fucking on the dance floor....

sitting back down,

foxy..so what is your name?
me...Avante
foxy...Avante? Wow, now that's sexy, can I stay the night with you?
me...only if you tell me your name, I never make love to a stranger.
foxy...Rita, can we leave now?
me...how about one more dance?
foxy...Avante, I love that, talk about cool. How about we leave right now, I'm so wet I can't stand it.
me...a man has to do what a man has to do, lets boogie.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 03:00 PM
If a woman buys you a drink, she's a man.

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Your post was for real.

You actually think I go by my screen name irl.

You actually thought I thought you did, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:14 PM
If a woman buys you a drink, she's a man.

Don't get out much do ya slick?

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
You actually thought I thought you did, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK, so you don't and you just posted that to make yourself look like an idiot.

Totally plausible.

Don't get out much do ya slick?Enough to know that you were dancing with a dude.

And I never had to pay for sex.

Evah.

Creepn
11-13-2012, 03:24 PM
It goes like this...

foxy...hi, can I buy you a drink?
me...only if you dance with me.
foxy..deal (orders our drinks)

after the dance that had us almost fucking on the dance floor....

sitting back down,

foxy..so what is your name?
me...Avante
foxy...Avante? Wow, now that's sexy, can I stay the night with you?
me...only if you tell me your name, I never make love to a stranger.
foxy...Rita, can we leave now?
me...how about one more dance?
foxy...Avante, I love that, talk about cool. How about we leave right now, I'm so wet I can't stand it.
me...a man has to do what a man has to do, lets boogie.

:lmao:lmao

I call bullshit on this one. "Let's Boogie"???

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:25 PM
OK, so you don't and you just posted that to make yourself look like an idiot.

Totally plausible.

Enough to know that you were dancing with a dude.

And I never had to pay for sex.

Evah.

You really did think I thought your name was ChumpDumper didn't' ya, wow man, whoa~~~~~~~~~~~ Little one, I was messing around, honest!

When I was running the streets between Fresno and Bakersfield for about 10 years, I had a lady buy me a drink at least a dozen times. You act like it's some rare occurance, like I said you don't get out much do you? I've had women ask me to dance a number of times.

Ok midget work with me here....

You are a sailor, you just pulled into a port in a foreign land, you and some buddies will be heading off to the bar district for a good time. Ok now do you honestly believe you are going to talk one of those working girls into giving it to you free, hahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you are so out of touch with reality it's comical. Ain't no way on hell you are getting a freebie.

Now if you are stationed somewhere and meet a bar girl and start up a relationship that's a different situation.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 03:28 PM
You really did think I thought your name was ChumpDumper didn't' ya, wow man, whoa~~~~~~~~~~~ Little one, I was messing around, honest!Well, you've proved yourself to be pretty stupid.

And you let a bunch of trannies in this shit area of California buy you drinks. If that's your thing, good for you.

Reck
11-13-2012, 03:31 PM
My name is Shadow and my last name is Flames

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Well, you've proved yourself to be pretty stupid.

And you let a bunch of trannies in this shit area of California buy you drinks. If that's your thing, good for you.

lol tranny-dumper

mrsmaalox
11-13-2012, 03:34 PM
:lmao:lmao

I call bullshit on this one. "Let's Boogie"???

Yea :lol I dunno, but I really don't think I could hook up with a guy who called himself Avante unless I was sure he was a musketeer or a pirate or something cool like that.

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Well, you've proved yourself to be pretty stupid.

Trust me slick, there is nothing intelligent at all about you, nothing. ChumpDumper pretty much says it all. how stupid is that?

So you are an expert on central California, you know how many of us? Give me the names of a couple cool bars?

Trainwreck2100
11-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Trust me slick, there is nothing intelligent at all about you, nothing. ChumpDumper pretty much says it all. how stupid is that?

So you are an expect on central California, you know how many of us? Give me the names of a couple cool bars?

well you are an "expect" on grammar and proofreading

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:40 PM
My name is Shadow and my last name is Flames

Hmmmmm?

her...hi, can I join you?
you....by all means, have a seat.
her...my name is Nancy, what's your?
you...Shadow.
her...no really.
you...Shadow, Shadow Flames
her...I see, well, take care of yourself Shadow, Shadow Flamessssssssss..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! (laughing as she walks away)

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:42 PM
well you are an "expect" on grammar and proofreading

Dude, when ya have to resort to spelling, come on man grow up, ok?

Trainwreck2100
11-13-2012, 03:45 PM

you're the one who calls people stupid, and your spelling was fine

Reck
11-13-2012, 03:46 PM

Hmmmmm?

her...hi, can I join you?
you....by all means, have a seat.
her...my name is Nancy, what's your?
you...Shadow.
her...no really.
you...Shadow, Shadow Flames
her...I see, well, take care of yourself Shadow, Shadow Flamessssssssss..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! (laughing as she walks away)

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:48 PM
you're the one who calls people stupid, and your spelling was fine

What do you call someone who does nothing but follow me around?

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:49 PM
That coming from...

My first name is Shadow, my last name is Flames...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
11-13-2012, 03:50 PM
What do you call someone who does nothing but follow me around?
Not stupid
What do you call someone who only has shit threads?

Reck
11-13-2012, 03:52 PM
That coming from...

My first name is Shadow, my last name is Flames...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the one telling people to grow up and any of that bullshit.

You tell someone to grow up and immediately post some childish post thereafter.

Talk about being a moron.

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Not stupid
What do you call someone who only has shit threads?

Since you never post threads and just leech off everyone else how would you know?

Trainwreck2100
11-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Since you never post threads and just leech off everyone else how would you know?

i answered your question you didn't answer mine.

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm not the one telling people to grow up and any of that bullshit.

You tell someone to grow up and immediately post some childish post thereafter.

Talk about being a moron.

I disagree about childish, try creative. Do you see me following anyone else around? You haven't notice most those who follow me around do nothing on their own?

For a dummy you sure like to toss that word moron around a lot. How many things can I school your dumbass in anyway?

Avante
11-13-2012, 03:57 PM
i answered your question you didn't answer mine.

So what are...wow, great thread...in your opinion?

Trainwreck2100
11-13-2012, 03:58 PM
So what are...wow, great thread...in your opinion?

answer my question first i already answered yours answer mine. What the fuck makes you think you can ask all the questions and not answer any

Avante
11-13-2012, 04:02 PM
answer my question first i already answered yours answer mine. What the fuck makes you think you can ask all the questions and not answer any

Not my fault nobody here can really talk about those things I find interesting. No way am I going to....

what is your favorite fast food place?

I just farted...hehehehe!!!!!!!

ALFA MALE IN RESTAURANT

My cock hurts

Bitch messes with me I'll kick her ass

Trainwreck2100
11-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Not my fault nobody here can really talk about those things I find interesting. No way am I going to....

what is your favorite fast food place?

I just farted...hehehehe!!!!!!!

ALFA MALE IN RESTAURANT

My cock hurts

Bitch messes with me I'll kick her ass

I'm sorry which of any of this satisfies the question "What do you call someone who only posts shit threads"

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Trust me slick, there is nothing intelligent at all about you, nothing.Standardized tests say different.
ChumpDumper pretty much says it all. how stupid is that?It's descriptive.

So you are an expert on central California, you know how many of us? Give me the names of a couple cool bars?I drove though it to get to much cooler places. Your tranny stories confirm my decision to only stop for gas.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 04:06 PM
That coming from...

My first name is Shadow, my last name is Flames...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!See, there you go again.

Avante
11-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Cantthinkofanything

lebomb
11-13-2012, 04:08 PM
1. Dont get too twisted on alcohol
2. Dont do drugs
3. Dont call your significant other out of name (cuss words)
4. Keep in shape (stay attractive to opp. sex)
5. Save money (dont live check to check)
6. Dont hit females (you can shake them though)
7. Toss they salads
8. Watch chick flicks with ya lady
9. Dont yell, or raise your voice
10. Help out around the crib

Damn............I almost could not think of 10 things :rollin

Avante
11-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Standardized tests say different.It's descriptive.

I drove though it to get to much cooler places. Your tranny stories confirm my decision to only stop for gas.

How come you come off as being a dummy then?

You drove thru and know all about central Cali...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Japan but never left the bars, do I know Japan?

Avante
11-13-2012, 04:12 PM
1. Dont get too twisted on alcohol
2. Dont do drugs
3. Dont call your significant other out of name (cuss words)
4. Keep in shape (stay attractive to opp. sex)
5. Save money (dont live check to check)
6. Dont hit females (you can shake them though)
7. Toss they salads
8. Watch chick flicks with ya lady
9. Dont yell, or raise your voice
10. Help out around the crib

Damn............I almost could not think of 10 things :rollin

That's why you're on another level, here. You get it!

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 04:15 PM
How come you come off as being a dummy then?Chances are you're just wrong in your assessment tbh.

You drove thru and know all about central Cali...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Never really claimed to know much about it. Never wanted to. You just made a straw man argument.

That's something a dummy would do.

I was in Japan but never left the bars, do I know Japan?I'm sure the trannies there bought you lots of drinks to keep you in the bars.

Avante
11-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Chances are you're just wrong in your assessment tbh.

Never really claimed to know much about it. Never wanted to. You just made a straw man argument.

That's something a dummy would do.

I'm sure the trannies there bought you lots of drinks to keep you in the bars.

Here is a perfect example of why you have me convinced you don't know jack about anything.

Do you really think bar girls are buying sailors drinks....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are there to hustle drinks, not buy them. Dude, that has got to be the single dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet. A bar girl buying a sailor a drink, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Here is a perfect example of why you have me convinced you don't know jack about anything.

Do you really think bar girls are buying you drinks....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They asre there yto hustle drinks, not buy them. Dude, that has got to be the single dumbest thing I have ever rad on the internet. A bar girl buying a sailor a drink, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!Here is a perfect example of why you have me convinced you don't know jack about anything.

I didn't say they were girls.

Avante
11-13-2012, 04:28 PM

I didn't say they were girls.

Too late guy, that was totally stupid and if ya had even half a brain you'd know it. Ok man I'm putting you in timeout for the rest of the day, that sort of stupidity can't go unpunished. Your usual stupid is bareable but that level of stupid, wow! See ya tomorrow litle one.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 04:28 PM
tranny-dumper the d-league expert...:lmao

Avante
11-13-2012, 04:32 PM

There's my main man right there. A legend in his own time, a man among boys. Wassup bro?

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Too late guy, that was totally stupid and if ya had even half a brain you'd know it. Ok man I'm putting you in timeout for the rest of the day, that sort of stupidity can't go unpunished. Your usual stupid is bareable but that level of stupid, wow! See ya tomorrow litle one.One can tell you're upset because your spelling gets worse.

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 04:45 PM
There's my main man right there. A legend in his own time, a man among boys. Wassup bro?

Weird.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Ain't it though?

CuckingFunt
11-13-2012, 04:48 PM
When I was running the streets between Fresno and Bakersfield for about 10 years

Says a lot that you think this is something worth bragging about.

Clipper Nation
11-13-2012, 05:00 PM

you...ChumpDumper
chick...wow, how gross. See ya~~~~~~
You think Mason is a good name :lol

Wild Cobra
11-13-2012, 05:07 PM
You think Mason is a good name :lol
Can you imagine if he decides to become a Marine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason_jar)?

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Can you imagine if he decides to become a Marine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason_jar)?

Every one of your jokes should end with a rimshot, followed by crickets, followed by you walking off the stage.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Every one of your jokes should end with a rimshot, followed by crickets, followed by you walking off the stage.

Johnsmith, faggot, you just described your entire life.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 05:50 PM

Avante- still the puppet master....4 -5 - 6 pages and more - every - damn - time!!!!!

:toast

Reck
11-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Avante- still the puppet master....4 -5 - 6 pages and more - every - damn - time!!!!!

You think that's good? The fact there are 4 pages of total owning of Avante doesn't reflect good on him whatsoever.

LOL proud of making 6 pages of getting shit on.

CuckingFunt
11-13-2012, 06:28 PM

Don't forget the douchey, completely unwarranted, triumphant mic drop.

Blake
11-13-2012, 06:34 PM

Ok man fuck it, you're too fucking stupid to waste any more time on, when ya start acting like a little dumb ass kid I gotta cut ya loose. No bets here or point spread bets, actually you just died. You are dead to me.

If I ever talk to this moron again, permanent bannishment.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 06:38 PM
You think that's good? The fact there are 4 pages of total owning of Avante doesn't reflect good on him whatsoever.

You are in this thread, right?

Yup.

Avante knows how to pull those strings and you guys have no choice but to obediently come running. Every-single-time. :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 06:46 PM
By the same token, you came running in as well to breathlessly proclaim victory by proxy.

Yup.

Your butt still hurts. Every single time.

Now post something gay and our work here will be done.

Reck
11-13-2012, 06:57 PM
You are in this thread, right?

Yup.

Avante knows how to pull those strings and you guys have no choice but to obediently come running. Every-single-time. :lmao

I just like messing with him.

Has nothing to do with his ability to pull me in with his abnormal posting habits.

lakerhaterade
11-13-2012, 07:01 PM
It was an only a matter of time till the security guard came and protected his faggot buddy.

Avante
11-13-2012, 07:34 PM

First off there ain't nobody on this board skilled enought to own me, especially you. Me getting shit on by a bunch of followers, are you kidding me. Look at those of you who follow me around not one of you is interesting or intelligent,Just a bunch of followers getting worked totally owned.

And it's so damn easy to do. I would love a real challenge, nobody here can give me one. Bummer.

Reck
11-13-2012, 07:39 PM
First off there ain't nobody on this board skilled enought to own me, especially you. Me getting shit on by a bunch of followers, are you kidding me. Look at those of you who follow me around not one of you is interesting or intelligent,Just a bunch of followers getting worked totally owned.

And it's so damn easy to do. I would love a real challenge, nobody here can give me one. Bummer.

Exhibit A.

I own you just by showing up.

You are meltdown prone.

Avante
11-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Exhibit A.

I own you just by showing up.

You are meltdown prone.

You don't seem to know how it works which doesn't surprise me. Who is the daddy of this thread, yep...me! The mintute I hooked you you became mine. yep I'm the spider you'e the prick. If I were in your thread then....hmmmmmm....never mind you dont post threads, too fucking boring/uncreative lack originality.

Reck
11-13-2012, 07:50 PM
:lmao

Now he's hitting on me.

Avante
11-13-2012, 07:55 PM

Now he's hitting on me.

I'm laughing at how easy I work you. I guarantee if you did man up and posted threads like a real man I wouldn't be there. I have no doubts you'd bore the hell out of me. I could post about anything and you will be there, yep, you're mine.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Why should we start threads when you just follow our posts so slavishly here?

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2012, 08:04 PM
No particular order.

Treat women with respect and like a lady. No she is not a hoe/bitch, if you think she is you are a punk/jerk.

Well groomed and looking good. Your pants hanging halfway off your ass, you look stupid. Gaudy ass tattoos, you are trying way too hard. Shabby ass beard funky hair whatever. Keep it short, well groomed. Women want to be seen with a good looking guy not have to help pull his pants up. A tattoo of a spider on your neck, hahaha!!!!!!!

Drugs and alcohol are for idiots. No not talking a few beers now and then or that once in awhile joint. I'm talking about when they become the highlight of your day, you can't have fun without being loaded or high. Yes I know a good buzz is a good buzz but it's selfishness. You aren't thinking of anyone else.

Know something, have a few pets you can talk with anyone about at the highest level. Don't be afraid of knowledge, don't be lazy. Nobody likes talking to a bore, a know nothing.

Stay in shape, hit those weights, watch that diet, do the work to keep the body tight and toned/defined, nothing turns a woman off more than saggy pecs, a beer gut and a flabby ass, chicken legs also suck. Don't be a...YUCK!!!!

Know music, nothing sets the mood better than music. She'll love you for it, trust me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75gbVyhxdIQ

Possesions, you'll need things. That big screen TV or TV's, that kick ass stereo. Those nice what nots that set you apart. Paintings, antiques, a woman wants to be surrounded by nice things. Don't be a fucking bum, be clean. Helll yes $$$$ can buy happiness.

Don't talk like some moronic thug, ya know man, like ya know? Nothing is more impressive than knowing how to talk, how to sell an opinion. Talking like some third rate street punk simply won't work unless you have very low standards and needs. Not everyone is from the hood with a 7th grade education.

Be cool, walk cool, look cool. Slow it down and be smooth. Let it be known you are there to make a difference, you have substance. Look people in their eyes, do not walk behind anyone. Don't slouch around, be strong and confident, confidence is sexier than hell.

Be a great lover, never forget it's all about her not you. Most young studs think it's about drilling for oil, you will out grow that. It's all about slow and easy, no she doesn't want to be pounded on, she might not tell you that but once you slow it down and start doing it right you'll notice a big difference in her enjoyment. Take your time, make it smooth and mellow.

Obviously a dumbass does the opposite of all those.

Nice...I agree you with for the most part...but I have 2 personalities when I'm hitting up the honies...It's split between the races..but depending on how they treat me...I'm generally passionate, I expect my friends with benefits to be self sufficient have their own money, suck my chest and neck passionately and genuinely love I mean really love anal sex ...and yes everyone knows my borderline psychotic desire for white pussy.....pretty women can be nasty but that don't mean they have the best pussy...trust me...

now my rules for guys trying to come up may sound a bit crass but it's where I am in life:

1.) Don't Take A Ho (or classy woman) To A Meat Market. - Don't take her around guys like Kool...you will give her options and she'll likely be in creep mode.

2.) Don't Put Her Pussy On A Pedestal - I repeat Don't Put Her Pussy On A Pedestal - small compliments here and there will suffice.

3.) Don't Lie But You Can Embellish - this ain't never hurt no one

4.) Don't Talk Yourself Out The Pussy - shut the fuck up...if she's gonna give it to you don't be a gotdam fool

5.) Bitches (or women) Like Dominant Men - I didn't say violent I said dominant, take control. Confidence. Save the flowers, cards, and candy.

6.) Don't Let Her Think You Only Want Friendship - Have excellent conversation, look her in the eyes, laugh and joke, make sure she's had a good drink. This is where Kool excels, my conversation is off the chain...(however Remember rule # 4.) they laugh a lot when with me...having some culture and being well versed and traveled doesn't hurt...not trying to brag but they always ask me for 2nd date.

7.) Remember Bitches (or women) Wanna Fuck - Again take your time don't get too excited. Play your cards right and you'll be on your way to being Kool - Lite in no time :lol

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:06 PM
I just like messing with him.

Has nothing to do with his ability to pull me in with his abnormal posting habits.

You are still here :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2012, 08:08 PM
and Avante hit the nail on the head with the slow fucking....in fact I mean slow...like screwing it and choppin it - :lol

The Greatest Sex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_gWisHejW8

Reck
11-13-2012, 08:19 PM
You are still here :lmao

For teh sole purpose of fucking with him, and hey its working.

I'm often making one sentence posts and he goes on a meltdown. rofl

Avante
11-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Nice...I agree you with for the most part...but I have 2 personalities when I'm hitting up the honies...It's split between the races..but depending on how they treat me...I'm generally passionate, I expect my friends with benefits to be self sufficient have their own money, suck my chest and neck passionately and genuinely love I mean really love anal sex ...and yes everyone knows my borderline psychotic desire for white pussy.....pretty women can be nasty but that don't mean they have the best pussy...trust me...

now my rules for guys trying to come up may sound a bit crass but it's where I am in life:

1.) Don't Take A Ho (or classy woman) To A Meat Market. - Don't take her around guys like Kool...you will give her options and she'll likely be in creep mode.

2.) Don't Put Her Pussy On A Pedestal - I repeat Don't Put Her Pussy On A Pedestal - small compliments here and there will suffice.

3.) Don't Lie But You Can Embellish - this ain't never hurt no one

4.) Don't Talk Yourself Out The Pussy - shut the fuck up...if she's gonna give it to you don't be a gotdam fool

5.) Bitches (or women) Like Dominant Men - I didn't say violent I said dominant, take control. Confidence. Save the flowers, cards, and candy.

6.) Don't Let Her Think You Only Want Friendship - Have excellent conversation, look her in the eyes, laugh and joke, make sure she's had a good drink. This is where Kool excels, my conversation is off the chain...(however Remember rule # 4.) they laugh a lot when with me...having some culture and being well versed and traveled doesn't hurt...not trying to brag but they always ask me for 2nd date.

7.) Remember Bitches (or women) Wanna Fuck - Again take your time don't get too excited. Play your cards right and you'll be on your way to being Kool - Lite in no time :lol

I gotten disagree about putting a hold on the flowers candy etc. Women dig the hell out of those little things that don't mean shit to most men. A little..I love you..note on the frig, a little gift and it ain't her Birthday or Christmas, those little things. That and be a great listener women love a guy who actually pays attention to what they are saying, fake it if you have to. Us guys are into fucking, a woman wants to make love, but no mater how ya go about it it's always better when she isf eeling loved and her wants and needs you care about. Those thoughts put her in the best possibl emood to bring you pleasure. So you do get rewarded for your effort.

If a guy is a lazy lover a he will get a lazy lover.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 08:21 PM
It's also fun to count the emoticons sbm uses.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:23 PM

You can't help yourself can you?

Avante snaps his fingers and here you come... you're still here...:lmao

Pavlov's chumps salivating on time!

Avante
11-13-2012, 08:24 PM

Dude, I've owned you since day one and everybody sees it and knows it. You are mine and have been mine ever since I got here. I could post...BOO!...and here you'd come. Ever notice I never talk to you until you pounce on my leg and start humping awway, then like any other starving dog I toss you a bone.

silverblk mystix
It's also fun to count the emoticons sbm uses.

Tranny-dumper salivating and responding on cue.

How surprising.

ChumpDumper
Tranny-dumper salivating and responding on cue.

How surprising.No emoticon?

Avante
11-13-2012, 08:25 PM

I've had the boy under my spell for a long time, but like most under the influense they try their best to...I'm not drunk....hahahaha!!!!!!!

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Dude, I've owned you since day one and everybody sees it and knows it. You are mine and have been mine ever since I got here. I could post...BOO!...and here you'd come. Ever notice I never talk to you until you pounce on my leg and start humping awway, then like any other starving dog I toss you a bone.

pwned.again.and again. and...

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 08:28 PM
sorry but who over the age of 13 says pwned?

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:28 PM
No emoticon?

what are we, girlfriends now? gtfo and post your own emoticons...

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:30 PM
sorry but who over the age of 13 says pwned?

Hey aussie fan suck ass -

when you move out of daddies house and when you stop fellating the rest of the forum to be accepted- then you can address me-you wanker-cocksmoker you

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 08:31 PM
By the same token, you came running in as well to breathlessly proclaim victory by proxy.

Yup.

Your butt still hurts. Every single time.

Now post something gay and our work here will be done.
what are we, girlfriends now? gtfo and post your own emoticons...

when you move out of daddies house and when you stop fellating the rest of the forum to be accepted- then you can address me-you wanker-cocksmoker you[emoticon]

AussieFanKurt

when you move out of daddies house and when you stop fellating the rest of the forum to be accepted- then you can address me-you wanker-cocksmoker you

who would have thought someone could have a cry over such an insignificant thing.. wanker-cocksmoker? :lmao jesus..

Avante

It really is weird to be honest, ya ever notice that that little gang who follow me around are all followers? Not a leader, mover, shaker, dynamic personality there. All of them come here looking for what somebody else has to share. How sad is that?

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 08:33 PM
We're clearly looking for some butthurt entertainment.

Boy, do we get it.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:33 PM
It really is weird to be honest, ya ever notice that that little gang who follow me around are all followers? Not a leader, mover, shaker, dynamic personality there. All of them come here looking for what somebody else has to share. How sad is that?

..but follow they do.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:34 PM
We're clearly looking for some butthurt entertainment.

Boy, do we get it.

Who the fuck is we?

Ya got a mouse in your pocket?

Are ya french?

What is this "we" shit?

Herd mentality.

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 08:35 PM
when you stop fellating the rest of the forum to be accepted

irony?

Avante
11-13-2012, 08:36 PM
..but follow they do.

A master at what I do.

ChumpDumper
Who the fuck is we?

Ya got a mouse in your pocket?

Are ya french?

What is this "we" shit?

Herd mentality.I can safely assume at least one other poster enjoys watching the perpetual meltdown machines that are you and Daisy.

ChumpDumper
irony?sbm has chosen to fellate only Daisy.

Avante
11-13-2012, 08:41 PM
sbm has chosen to fellate only Daisy.

I gotta confess, some here are fun to kick around so I kick them around, you are soooooooo fucking boring I try to get out of it. Dude, you suck at this, your game is pathetic, yep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Now you are being used and abused by SBM, why not try something else....please. I'm dead serious, you don't have game.

Retire.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Too late guy, that was totally stupid and if ya had even half a brain you'd know it. Ok man I'm putting you in timeout for the rest of the day, that sort of stupidity can't go unpunished. Your usual stupid is bareable but that level of stupid, wow! See ya tomorrow litle one.
I gotta confess, some here are fun to kick around so I kick them around, you are soooooooo fucking boring I try to get out of it. Dude, you suck at this, your game is pathetic, yep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Now you are being used and abused by SBM, why not try something else....please. I'm dead serious, you don't have game.

Retire.
Too easy tbh.

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 08:44 PM
SBM is easily the funniest poster on this site....he is immediately laughed AT the moment he posts....his immediate support for Avante is the only time his posts merit a response, other than that, he's just laughed at and ignored.....good stuff.

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Even funnier that he was once banned, said that he didn't care, and then started posting right as soon as the ban was up!!!! What a douche.

Avante
11-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Too easy tbh.

I started feeling sorry for ya little one, guy tells you he's done with you and you can't be cool, you just keep on posting like some deranged dummy. Dude, we all have things we do well and things we suck at, you have no skills amigo, none!

Now go on, get, shoo shoo....

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm dead seriousThis, to me, is the biggest problem with you, Daisy. You and BM take all of this way too seriously. It makes it funny when you try to pass it all off as just jokes. No one buys it.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:47 PM
page 5...

Avante : (snaps fingers)

Sheeple: (salivating, running, responding) Here I am...uh...Avante...you suck...uh...let's ban Avante...uh...Avante...why do you start threads?...uh...you suck...uh (salivating, shaking,spasmic body contortions) ....uh...Avante is the worst poster....

(just for cummmdumpster/trannydumpster) :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 08:48 PM
This, to me, is the biggest problem with you, Daisy. You and BM take all of this way too seriously. It makes it funny when you try to pass it all off as just jokes. No one buys it.

Agreed.

ChumpDumper
Anyone who uses the word "sheeple" loses the internets by default.

johnsmith
page 5...

Sheeple: (salivating, running, responding) Here I am...uh...Avante...you suck...uh...let's ban Avante...uh...Avante...why do you start threads?...uh...you suck...uh (salivating, shaking,spasmic body contortions) ....uh...Avante is the worst poster....

It's funny cause the only time you really post is to stick up for Avante.....but you're somehow "above" it all.....what a fucking clown.

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 08:49 PM
page 5...

the irony continues, you fellate avante more than his wife ever has

Avante
Even funnier that he was once banned, said that he didn't care, and then started posting right as soon as the ban was up!!!! What a douche.

As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. When was I ever banned?

johnsmith
As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. When was I ever banned?

Wasn't talkin to you angel.

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 08:50 PM
But in your defense, you usually make threads all about you, so I can see where you'd be confused.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 08:50 PM
As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. When was I ever banned?You're reading angry, Daisy. It's making you fail more.

Avante
11-13-2012, 08:53 PM
This, to me, is the biggest problem with you, Daisy. You and BM take all of this way too seriously. It makes it funny when you try to pass it all off as just jokes. No one buys it.

All fun and games amigo, I toss out those things that are time tested and guarantee me 6-9 pages every fucking time I decided to have 6-9 pages. You are being played, have been played and will continue to be played, you see litle one, you belong to me.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:53 PM
the irony continues, you fellate avante more than his wife ever has

You really have no balls. Take away the sheeple approval after you swallow their collective jizz-and you would be nothing but a little shivering piece of shit sword-swallower with a fucked up accent.

Grow a pair son.

(oooh oooh guys- oooh-- should I move out of daddy's umbrella? oooh ooooh guys- where should I visit in the USA if daddy ever allows me to carry my own balls--ooooh oooooh Avante---I hate you because everyone else here tells me I should)

What a loser.

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 08:54 PM
Guess its easy to get 6-9 pages when every second post is you or your slave

johnsmith
All fun and games amigo, I toss out those things that are time tested and guarantee me 6-9 pages every fucking time I decided to have 6-9 pages. You are being played, have been played and will continue to be played, you see litle one, you belong to me.

Lol, can you explain to me how 6 to 9. Pages of you getting made fun of is a success?

Avante
Wasn't talkin to you angel.

I don't give a fuck who you're talking about , don't tell lies about me. Once again moron when was I ever banned?

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Avante how can I be more like you!!!???

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 08:56 PM
I don't give a fuck who you're talking about , don't tell lies about me. Once again moron when was I ever banned?

Lol, easy girl, I wasn't talking about you either.

Lol, lady rage

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:56 PM
page 6...

Johnsmith
Aussiefaggot
trannydumper

et al

Avante owns your asses and you can't do shit about it. :lmao

Avante
11-13-2012, 08:57 PM
Lol, can you explain to me how 6 to 9. Pages of you getting made fun of is a success?

Made fun of by who, classless leechs like you, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When was the last time you did anything here other than chae me around, well? Answer the question.

johnsmith
page 6...

Johnsmith
Aussiefaggot
trannydumper

et al

Avante owns your asses and you can't do shit about it. :lmao

Lol, your man crush is strong eh?

AussieFanKurt
LOVE ME AVANTE... LOVE MEEEEEE PLEASEEEE, ARE THESE COMPLIMENTS ENOUGH????!!!

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 08:58 PM
All fun and games amigoYeah, I know that's bullshit. You're trying way too hard and have lost your shit way too many times, Daisy.

johnsmith
Made fun of by who, classless leechs like you, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When was the last time you did anything here other than chae me around, well? Answer the question.

I had a conversation regarding the election just the other day.....u mad?

Avante
Lol, easy girl, I wasn't talking about you either.

Lol, lady rage

translation

Oh yeah he was never banned, once again I'm talking out my ass.

ChumpDumper
Lol, your man crush is strong eh?He's trying to win the internets vicariously.

He's still angry too.

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 08:59 PM
I think we should go back to this and how you didn't understand who I was talking about.....cause you're a retard.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 08:59 PM
I hope I never go back to Australia. Bunch of little whiny pussies with distorted faggy accents wearing faggot kangaroo sandals and sucking up to Americans.

Disgusting.:lmao

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 09:00 PM
translation

Oh yeah he was never banned, once again I'm talking out my ass.

Lol...you still don't get that I was talking about SBM.....Jesus, are you really this stupid or is this an act?

ChumpDumper
translation

Oh yeah he was never banned, once again I'm talking out my ass.lol don't get so angry at your failure to understand someone other than you can be discussed on the internets.

Avante
Yeah, I know that's bullshit. You're trying way too hard and have lost your shit way too many times, Daisy.

Seriously guy, why not just watch us for awhile, you do nothing but ge tin everyone's way. I'm not kidding guy, you suck at this. Get out of our way...please.

johnsmith
I hope I never go back to Australia. Bunch of little whiny pussies with distorted faggy accents wearing faggot kangaroo sandals and sucking up to Americans.

Lol, like you could afford the plane ticket.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Lol...you still don't get that I was talking about SBM.....Jesus, are you really this stupid or is this an act?I was just joking, amigo! I just act incredibly stupid to get you guys to say I'm incredibly stupid!

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 09:02 PM
I was just joking, amigo! I just act incredibly stupid to get you guys tov say I'm incredibly stupid!

Lol

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Seriously guy, why not just watch us for awhile, you do nothing but ge tin everyone's way. I'm not kidding guy, you suck at this. Get out of our way...please.From all the whining about me here, it looks like I'm doing pretty well, Daisy.

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 09:03 PM

naw someones a bit angry, avante can you tell him he's a good boy

Reck

Snap his fingers? Yeah that's very gay. A dude snapping his fingers

Oh heyyyyyyy sister!!!

You and Avante must be the same person or are related to one another.

Who's that everybody you are talking about. Point them out.

Avante
I think we should go back to this and how you didn't understand who I was talking about.....cause you're a retard.

Well since I'm all you ever do here I just assumed you were ...STILL...talking about me, my bad. I'm not used to seeing you do anything else.

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Well since I'm all you ever do here I just assumed you were ...STILL...talking about me, my bad. I'm not used to seeing you do anything else.

Tell the truth Avante.....it's because you always make the threads about you.....come on....the truth....try it just once, you might like it.

Avante
11-13-2012, 09:08 PM
From all the whining about me here, it looks like I'm doing pretty well, Daisy.

Well then you'd be wrong. Chumpwhatever, look guy, this isnt for you, ok? All you do is get in the everyones way, Im serios guy. I wish you did havergame, somebody else with something to work off of, but it's not going to happen, you have no personality. Dude,really go, shoo, get! You don't fit in,

silverblk mystix
Snap his fingers? Yeah that's very gay. A dude snapping his fingers

Oh heyyyyyyy sister!!!

You and Avante must be the same person or are related to one another.

Who's that everybody you are talking about. Point them out.

Guess who is still here? yup you!

johnsmith
Well then you'd be wrong. Chumpwhatever, look guy, this isnt for you, ok? All you do is get in the everyones way, Im serios guy. I wish you did havergame, somebody else with something to work off of, but it's not going to happen, you have no personality. Dude,really go, shoo, get! You don't fit in,

What the fuck is havergame? And why do wish he would do it?

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 09:09 PM

Guess who's still e-sucking dick? Yup, you!

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Well then you'd be wrong. Chumpwhatever, look guy, this isnt for you, ok? All you do is get in the everyones way, Im serios guy.I know you're serios guy, Daisy.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Guess who's still e-sucking dick? Yup, you!

page 7 genius!

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 09:10 PM

But honestly, who's it for if not for chumpwhatever? Do you have a target audience?

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 09:11 PM
page 7 genius!

I know right! I mean, you started gurgling his semen like 3 pages ago and you're still at it! You are one dedicated homosexual security guard with low income wages!

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 09:12 PM
I know right! I mean, you started gurgling his semen like 3 pages ago and you're still at it! You are one dedicated homosexual security guard with low income wages!

:lmao :lol

Avante
What the fuck is havergame? And why do wish he would do it?

When you play that it tells everyone just how totally fucked up you really are. I type fast, really fast. Way above worrying about that sort of thing, not you which is really sad.

Dde, you really do have some serious issues.

silverblk mystix
Well, we learned one thing today;

Sheeple really enjoy this game. You secretly missed me and Avante jerking your sheeple chains.

It's ok, admit it.

Reck

You keep quoting me. I have to get in the thread to get rid of the notification.

Dont be so dense.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:13 PM
When you play that it tells everyone just how totally fucked up you really are. I type fast, really fast. Way above worrying about that sort of thing, not you which is really sad.

Dde, you really do have some serious issues.lol Dde

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 09:14 PM

Dde, you really do have some serious issues.

:lol. Yeah, you don't take this shit serious at all!!!! And honestly, "I'm a really fast typer" smack may be the most ridiculous shit I've ever read on the Internet.

ChumpDumper

Sheeple really enjoy this game. You secretly missed me and Avante jerking your sheeple chains.

It's ok, admit it.lol sheeple

It will be fun to watch you meltdown and get banned again tbh.

Avante
But honestly, who's it for if not for chumpwhatever? Do you have a target audience?

Now what is Chumpdumper going to do every time he sees,...Avante...well? Yep, he belongs to me.

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 09:15 PM
Now what is Chumpdumper going to do every time he sees,...Avante...well? Yep, he belongs to me.

SBM is the only person who belongs to you, tbh

ChumpDumper
Now what is Chumpdumper going to do every time he sees,...Avante...well? Yep, he belongs to me.Gross.

Fat, old, stupid and male are not my type.

johnsmith

It's ok, admit it.

Lol....yup, you're really getting to us....the way you stick up for a guy that's getting shit on by making a joke out of yourself!!!! You totally got us going!!!! Lol lol lol lol!

Reck
LOL using the I type too fast excuse for his lousy spelling and grammar issues.

ChumpDumper
SBM is the only person who belongs to you, tbhSittin' in a tree tbh.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Sheeple like watching me get banned!

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 09:16 PM
SBM, remember the time you held an e-grudge against someone for a year?

I do.

Avante
11-13-2012, 09:17 PM
:lol. Yeah, you don't take this shit serious at all!!!! And honestly, "I'm a really fast typer" smack may be the most ridiculous shit I've ever read on the Internet.

I don't take it serious at all. I have my gang of goofs and when I'm bored I get a nut fucking with them. as we can see I'm a master at getting what I want.

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't take it serious at all. I have my gang of goofs and when I'm bored I get a nut fucking with them. as we can see I'm a master at getting what I want.

Yes, you're certainly a master at making yourself look like an idiot and letting several others have a cheap laugh at your expense.....lol, keep it up douche...

Reck
11-13-2012, 09:18 PM
SBM, remember the time you held an e-grudge against someone for a year?

I do.

Where's Manny at?

He hunts SBM dreams to this day.

Too bad I missed the original arguement with Manny and him.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:19 PM
I don't take it serious at all. I have my gang of goofs and when I'm bored I get a nut fucking with them. as we can see I'm a master at getting what I want.You and BM.....Jesus....

Avante
LOL using the I type too fast excuse for his lousy spelling and grammar issues.

I can't spell...dude...hahahaha!!!!!!! Despite the fact I use that word everyday.

Dude, you try wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard, calm down relax. I can't spell dude, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AussieFanKurt
It has been funny, good way to waste time before exam

AussieFanKurt
I can't spell...dude...hahahaha!!!!!!! Despite the fact I use that word everyday.

Dude, you try wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard, calm down relax. I can't spell dude, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!y!

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:20 PM

Dude, you try wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard, calm down relax. I can't spell dude, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol RaZon now spellchecking.

Reck
11-13-2012, 09:22 PM

You cant. That's a fact.

In all the time you have been posting here you haven't made a single post that resembles anything like a well written message in english.

Avante
11-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Yes, you're certainly a master at making yourself look like an idiot and letting several others have a cheap laugh at your expense.....lol, keep it up douche...

So you have nothing better to do than follow some obvious idiot around on a messageboard, wow guy how sad is that?

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 09:23 PM
So you have nothing better to do than follow some obvious idiot around on a messageboard, wow guy how sad is that?

seeing things you post is kinda funny, good to laugh at sometime

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:24 PM
So you have nothing better to do than follow some obvious idiot around on a messageboard, wow guy how sad is that?It's fun when you admit to being an obvious idiot tbh.

Avante
You cant. That's a fact.

In all the time you have been posting here you haven't made a single post that resembles anything like a well written message in english.

That's..can't....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I'll work on it, see if I can't elevate my game.

silverblk mystix
It has been funny, good way to waste time before exam

Let me guess. Daddy is going to test you by seeing how many kangaroos you can jerk off before they kick the shit outta you!

aussie wanka-kanga-roo-fu!

Avante
11-13-2012, 09:25 PM
seeing things you post is kinda funny, good to laugh at sometime

The bottom line is have fun, as we can see I have a ton of fun.

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Let me guess. Daddy is going to test you by seeing how many kangaroos you can jerk off before they kick the shit outta you!

:lmao same old schtick
:lmao obsessed with kangaroos
:lmao obsessed with jizz

Avante
11-13-2012, 09:27 PM
It's fun when you admit to being an obvious idiot tbh.

Oh yeah big time idiot that's what is sooooo fucking funny, all you guys chasing some idiot around on a messgeboard, but why?

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:27 PM

:lmaoWell, you're back to fantasizing about dudes again.

And animals.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Oh yeah big time idiot that's what is sooooo fucking funny, all you guys chasing some idiot around on a messgeboard, but why?Right now?

Because you called yourself an idiot twice.

Can't wait to see what you call yourself next.

Avante
11-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Right now?

Because you called yourself an idiot twice.

Can't wait to see what you call yourself next.

You're doing it again, go back and read what you just posted. It just lays there, dude come on, elevate your game. Where's the heat the passion, that creativity?

Since we are all stuck with your dumbass we need you step it up, ok?

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:32 PM
You're doing it again, go back and read what you just posted. It just lays there, dude come on, elevate your game. Where's the heat the passion, that creativity?

Since we are all stuck with your dumbass we need you step it up, ok?I can see how my posts upset you and your BFF.

I'm doing just fine.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 09:33 PM
These are smart sheeple. Eight pages and they are still trying to deny that they are still here.

.... but they are!!!!! :lmao

Sheeple: "Goddammit, I would rather shove a subaru up my ass than be involved in one of Avante's threads....bu-bu--but , let me just go tell him he sux" (posts in Avante's thread once more)

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Sheeple!

[emoticon]

Sheeple!

Reck
11-13-2012, 09:34 PM
The bottom line is having fun. As we can see, I have tons of fun.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:35 PM
The bottom line is have fun, as we can see I have a ton of fun.Fun = butter.

Avante
11-13-2012, 09:37 PM
I can see how my posts upset you and your BFF.

I'm doing just fine.

It's not about being upset, it's about being bored. Dude, come on man stop thinking I'm just fucking around here. Guy, you totally suck at this, stop ignoring that.

Now you'll notice how I'll mess around with everyone else but you, now why is that? Stop being a waste of my time, ok?

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:39 PM
It's not about being upset, it's about being bored. Dude, come on man stop thinking I'm just fucking around here. Guy, you totally suck at this, stop ignoring that.

Now you'll notice how I'll mess around with everyone else but you, now why is that? Stop being a waste of my time, ok?So now your claim is you aren't messing around?

This just keeps getting better.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 09:41 PM

Now you'll notice how I'll mess around with everyone else but you, now why is that? Stop being a waste of my time, ok?

He can't really help himself bro.

When Chumpie went to school- it was in the reeeallly short yellow bus.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 09:42 PM
He can't really help himself bro.

When Chumpie went to school- it was in the reeeallly short yellow bus.

:lmaoI'm not sure that was self-lmao worthy tbh.

It's like you're trying to convince yourself it was funny.

CuckingFunt
11-13-2012, 10:05 PM
I started feeling sorry for ya little one, guy tells you he's done with you and you can't be cool, you just keep on posting like some deranged dummy.

I feel more sorry for the guy who can't even go two minutes without doggedly responding to every word uttered by the poster he earlier claimed to be done with.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 10:11 PM
I feel more sorry for the guy who can't even go two minutes without doggedly responding to every word uttered by the poster he earlier claimed to be done with.

Ladies & Genitals, another one joins the party! Page 8...

Fashionably late no less.

Avante
11-13-2012, 10:16 PM
So now your claim is you aren't messing around?

This just keeps getting better.

CuckingFunt
11-13-2012, 10:17 PM

Agbhjhion ,luifrdgthjfgyuil nopilgftrdsxfg kp;hguyuidsrfghvb j,oipgiftrtuseru kipo'hgyutidsretdtfgyukkj o;gftyrdxftjgykuhj!!!!

I typed the above SUPER fucking fast. Like, light speed, and shit.

Way above worrying about whether or not it makes sense.

Avante
11-13-2012, 10:19 PM
You're messing up my messing around, do you always ignore what others tell you? SBM sees it, we all see it, you just don't have "it". Retire!

I know, I know you'll totally act like you don't understand, shessh~~~~~~

Avante
11-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Agbhjhion ,luifrdgthjfgyuil nopilgftrdsxfg kp;hguyuidsrfghvb j,oipgiftrtuseru kipo'hgyutidsretdtfgyukkj o;gftyrdxftjgykuhj!!!!

So everyone follows a guy around who is a total idiot that nobody can understand, right?

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 10:24 PM
You're messing up my messing around, do you always ignore what others tell you? SBM sees it, we all see it, you just don't have "it". Retire!

I know, I know you'll totally act like you don't understand, shessh~~~~~~Are you serious this time?

Jes jokes?

Pick a lane, amigo.

mavs>spurs
11-13-2012, 10:25 PM
how did this fuckhead get unpinked

Avante
11-13-2012, 10:25 PM

I agree I guess I'm just going to have to totally ignore the guy. Starting right now.

Reck
11-13-2012, 10:26 PM

I'm sure your keyboard doesn't appreciate the work out. You just ran the risk of displacing a letter off its sucket. I'm sure your laptop has more value than the individual you just posted to.

Avante
11-13-2012, 10:27 PM
how did this fuckhead get unpinked

I shouldn't have been pinked in the first place.

CuckingFunt
11-13-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm sure your keyboard doesn't appreciate the work out. You just ran the risk of displacing a letter off its sucket. I'm sure your laptop has more value than the individual you just posted to.

Way.

Above.

Worrying.

Avante
11-13-2012, 10:34 PM
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bet was I couldn't knock out 9 pages before 8 PM.

I'd like to thank all of you for participating. Obviously without you it couldn't have been done.
Yes I needed you guys and as usual you didn't let me down, of course I knew you wouldn't.

CuckingFunt
11-13-2012, 10:34 PM

No, it wasn't.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 10:37 PM
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank all of you for participating. Obviously without you it couldn't have been done.
Yes I needed you guys and as usual you didn't let me down, of course I knew you wouldn't.

Sheeple getting trolled again. Priceless!

Avante
11-13-2012, 10:38 PM
No, it wasn't.

Oh yes but it was, and that's not a first.

Nothing like Peanut the Kidnapper to celebrate with.

S_ZfOFZB89w

Avante
11-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Sheeple getting trolled again. Priceless!

I almost feel guilty, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CuckingFunt
11-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Oh yes but it was

I remain unconvinced.

Avante
11-13-2012, 10:45 PM
I remain unconvinced.

Can I rattle off the fastest NFLer for every NFL team in a matter of seconds?

CuckingFunt
11-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Can I rattle off the fastest NFLer for every NFL team in a matter of seconds?

Probably.