PDA

View Full Version : Why yall gang up on Avante??

lebomb
11-13-2012, 08:24 AM
You all look like little girls in elementary school. Who cares what he posts about......if you dont like it, dont reply? Dude cant say one thing without yall shitting on him. Geez! That gets as old as the shit you say he is doing.

And Avante, why respond to these fools? You are just feeding into their bullshit. I cant stand forum wannabe gangs that team up. Bunch of cock sucking bitches. Cant stand on their own two feet. If you dont like Avante, stay outta his threads and :stfu

Trill Clinton
11-13-2012, 10:07 AM
good question, lebomb.

lebomb
11-13-2012, 10:11 AM
good question, lebomb.

Its just stupid....... everyone says dumb shit on the net. Hell, I do it daily.

RandomGuy
11-13-2012, 10:40 AM
You all look like little girls in elementary school. Who cares what he posts about......if you dont like it, dont reply? Dude cant say one thing without yall shitting on him. Geez! That gets as old as the shit you say he is doing.

And Avante, why respond to these fools? You are just feeding into their bullshit. I cant stand forum wannabe gangs that team up. Bunch of cock sucking bitches. Cant stand on their own two feet. If you dont like Avante, stay outta his threads and :stfu

I agree. The amount of spite and hate directed at him seems a bit childish, and unwarranted. IMO.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Finally, someone else wakes up.

JudynTX
11-13-2012, 11:20 AM
:rolleyes

lebomb
11-13-2012, 11:44 AM
:rolleyes

Im just saying..........why cant he come in OT, have a little fun and not get attacked on every word? There are enough dumbasses (including myself) to go around and start meaningless threads. Its just fun, allows a niggra to let off some steam during a busy day. Ehhhhh, whatever. Do what yall want. I just think its dumb..........

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2012, 11:48 AM

Anyone that pisses off the board en masse is ok by me. Avante keeps it real whereas the board prefers fiction. Every since he admitted to paying for pussy on occassion the board has been off their rocker.

I respect the guy for being honest about it. He lives in a reality based worlds similar to my good friends Cully and Luva.

Who knows why Judy dislikes him. Maybe he told her she was a bad lay and said no to seconds. ;-)

mrsmaalox
11-13-2012, 11:51 AM
........If you dont like Avante, stay outta his threads

That's what I do. But it doesn't have anything with not liking him.....I have on a couple of occasions tried to engage him on something he has said that I found interesting, but he gets too easily derailed by the haters and can't ignore them long enough to have the kind of conversation he claims to long for. Whatever.

lebomb
11-13-2012, 11:53 AM
That's what I do.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2012, 12:00 PM

Dude seriously? There wasn't a gotdam thang funny about what mrsmaalox said..not a single fucking thing....are you laughing at her comment so that you can make a play for some pussy later on?

You pathetic dawg.

marini martini
11-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Anyone that pisses off the board en masse is ok by me. Avante keeps it real whereas the board prefers fiction. Every since he admitted to paying for pussy on occassion the board has been off their rocker.

I respect the guy for being honest about it. He lives in a reality based worlds similar to my good friends Cully and Luva.

lebomb
11-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Dude seriously? There wasn't a gotdam thang funny about what mrsmaalox said..not a single fucking thing....are you laughing at her comment so that you can make a play for some pussy later on?

You pathetic dawg.

I aint Avante ............ You Muthafuc.....

Naw, naw..........Ima be cool. Have a great day.

marini martini
11-13-2012, 12:23 PM

lakerhaterade
11-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Because its fun.

Sportcamper
11-13-2012, 01:22 PM
I think the forum is very fortunate to have a track & field and Jazz historian…

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Because its fun.

sup trigg :lmao

Trainwreck2100
11-13-2012, 01:29 PM
He's incapable of starting threads that don't suck because he always derails them. I he would be manageable if he kept his crap in his own threads but he goes out of his way to kill good threads started by others.

JudynTX
11-13-2012, 02:22 PM
This place is suppose to be serious? My bad.

JudynTX
11-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Who knows why Judy dislikes him. Maybe he told her she was a bad lay and said no to seconds. ;-)

Show me where I said I didn't like him.

Trainwreck2100
11-13-2012, 02:31 PM
You didn't say you didn't like him, and but you did admit this place was better without him

ChumpDumper
11-13-2012, 02:35 PM
He takes it all so seriously. Making fun of him is irresistible.

Blake
Ok man fuck it, you're too fucking stupid to waste any more time on, when ya start acting like a little dumb ass kid I gotta cut ya loose. No bets here or point spread bets, actually you just died. You are dead to me.

If I ever talk to this moron again, permanent bannishment.

Koolaid_Man
Show me where I said I didn't like him.

You didn't..that was just my way of piquing and older woman's interest...

JudynTX
11-13-2012, 02:38 PM
You didn't say you didn't like him, and but you did admit this place was better without him

:lol And if a grown man takes my advice, oh well.

Reck
11-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Dude, I tried the nice approach. Didn't work for shit.

I even Pmed him when he first started posting here trying to gauge him in a simple conversation and he acted as badly as he does out here.

You cant have a normal conversation with the guy so why not troll him a little?

He takes the bait 10 out of 10 times.

lebomb
11-13-2012, 03:19 PM
You cant have a normal conversation with the guy so why not troll him a little?

He takes the bait 10 out of 10 times.

I have to admit, that niggra does fall for that alot...... :rollin

AngryMan
11-13-2012, 04:20 PM

Man...sit yo' lebombastic ass down!!

johnsmith
11-13-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm proud to say that my mocking of Avante is totally on it's own. If others want to join, they can have at it, but I'm a standalone hater.

CuckingFunt
11-13-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't gang up on anyone.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2012, 05:48 PM
I don't gang up on anyone.

I don't think you can apply that sentiment in reverse about yourself, though- can you?

:lmao

mouse
11-14-2012, 03:28 AM
You all look like little girls in elementary school. Who cares what he posts about......

I take it you forget how you reply to my postings.