PDA

View Full Version : Trade Blair for 2nd rd draft pick, and sign Kenyon Martin for veteran minimum

armynick23
11-14-2012, 07:12 AM
:wakeup Hmm....Pop wants to play small ball, what other big is available for veterans minimum that can rebound and run the floor and hit a ocasional jumper. The lineup possibilities are endless and make me all giddy with the thought. :downspin:

:lobt:Imagine:
Tony parker
d.green
K. leonard
S.Jackson
K.Martin

g.neal any small ball combos can go for hours
m.Ginobilli
k.leoanard
K.martin
b.Diaw

:flag::lobt2::flag::lobt2::flag::lobt2::flag::lobt 2::flag::lobt2:

Small Fundamental
11-14-2012, 07:47 AM
Kenyon doesn't want to play for us.

buttsR4rebounding
11-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Kenyon doesn't want to play for us.

Based on the fact that he went to the Clips last year? or based on the fact that he is unemployed?

stxspurs
11-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Cuz he said he wants to go to the heat

gee
11-14-2012, 08:34 AM
lol fuck kenyon martin

Whisky Dog
11-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Pop's too demanding for that wacko, he wants an easy, players run the asylum coach.

sananspursfan21
11-14-2012, 10:50 AM
eh, i'm still back and forth on whether blair should be traded. i really liked what he brought last night against LA. i still think he brings a lot of energy that the spurs really need when they hit those dead spots

Ice009
11-14-2012, 12:00 PM
I thought he would be a good fit (as do a lot of others), but it doesn't look like he wants to be here, and I want to punch him in the face because he's a freaking twit.

LittleCriminal
11-14-2012, 12:22 PM
What happened to this guy??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9nwhrROQs8&feature=related

TDMVPDPOY
11-14-2012, 12:36 PM
blair didnt improve, he regressed or the competition has improved or found the flaws in his game, that was undersized big with no knees...

Whisky Dog
11-14-2012, 02:42 PM
What happened to this guy??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9nwhrROQs8&feature=related

He gained an extra hundered or so and got lazy

DapDaGenius
11-14-2012, 03:45 PM
He gained an extra hundered or so and got lazy

Didn't he lose a bunch of weight? So if it's because of the the weight maybe he has to adjust to being thinner again. haha

But I don't know really know what happened with Blair, I think he kept getting pissed off that Pop was benching him when he was a starter so he started to under-produce because he started to care less.

playblair
11-14-2012, 04:11 PM
crofl @ the blair hate .... what happened to blair ???? pop changed blairs whole game he tried turning blair into an jump shooting floor spreading pf thats what happened to blair

Bruno
11-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Even if it's not easy to have a good read on Pop's rotation with the flu that stroke Spurs, it seems that Blair is in the rotation and Bonner is the odd man out. Given that it would be stupid to trade him away for crap. If Spurs can get a better option through free agency/trade or if Bonner takes back his spot, it will be time to dump Blair to avoid having him bitching at the end of the bench.

But yeah, I do hope Spurs will find a better option than Blair and Bonner. Kenyon Martin doesn't seem to be an option since the latest about him is that he wants to play for the Heat.

lefty
11-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Blair has been shit so far

You can tell he doesnt work on his game during the offseason

DesignatedT
11-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Spurs desperately need a 4th big. Can't solve it through waivers unless some sort of Diaw-caliber big gets bought out again near the trade deadline.

Raven
11-14-2012, 05:58 PM
why would you sell so low to take an injury prone player with 10 years more?

LittleCriminal
11-14-2012, 06:31 PM
crofl @ the blair hate .... what happened to blair ???? pop changed blairs whole game he tried turning blair into an jump shooting floor spreading pf thats what happened to blair

I am in no way hating on Blair.. I'm simply implying he has regressed...

Despite what Coach Pop has asked him to add to his game, You're statement has not sufficed significant reasoning as to why Blair's all around game being squandered.

To put it simply...
Coach Pop wants him to take 15 foot jump shots to Add to his overall game.
Using your logic, this means he now has to suck at Defensive Rebounding because he is taking jump shots.

I think he has jumped ship mentally after last year.
He has publicly stated wanting to leave San Antonio.
He plays with no fire anymore.
That is all.

playblair
11-14-2012, 06:54 PM
I am in no way hating on Blair.. I'm simply implying he has regressed...

Despite what Coach Pop has asked him to add to his game, You're statement has not sufficed significant reasoning as to why Blair's all around game being squandered.

To put it simply...
Coach Pop wants him to take 15 foot jump shots to Add to his overall game.
Using your logic, this means he now has to suck at Defensive Rebounding because he is taking jump shots.

I think he has jumped ship mentally after last year.
He has publicly stated wanting to leave San Antonio.
He plays with no fire anymore.
That is all.

can u blame blair ... for 2 years blair was a rebounding monster in the regular season only 2 get benched in the playoffs for jump shooting forwards (dyce bonner)... of course he wouldn't focus on rebounding as much hes trying to be the player pop wants ...

spurraider21
11-14-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm surprised we haven't seen a "trade Blair Bonner Neal for Lebron" thread yet. There seems to be a new trade blair thread after every game :deadhorse

PÒÓCH
11-14-2012, 07:42 PM
K Mart is an ass, He's got a well documented history of being a person who can at any time incite discord within his teamates, His derogatory reference to Alonzo Mourning's kidney during a heated practice session when he was in Miami shows just how low this guy can go. I say pass on this idiot he's not deserving of a Spurs Jersey.

http://www.best-basketball-tips.com/images/kenyon-martin.jpg

DapDaGenius
11-14-2012, 07:53 PM
I really wouldn't want them to trade Blair for someone who is injury prone and older. I hope they drop Blair somehow and pick up some dude that people can barely even find information.

At least we'll stop getting these "drop Blair" and "get Kenyon Martin" threads. Then we'll be getting "Who the f*** is this guy" threads and all the people who are complaining about Dejuan will be scraping for information on the new guy, just so they can talk s*** about him. :p:

Chinook
11-14-2012, 08:23 PM
I just don't get when trades became about sending things away and not about acquiring them. Unless trading Blair (or anyone else) brings back something they will make the Spurs a better team, moving him shouldn't even in the discussion.

Poolboy5623
11-14-2012, 10:45 PM
No way...it'd be drew gooden all over again but worse with the attitude issues...there's got to be a better option out there....?

swaggerjackson
11-14-2012, 11:31 PM
God watching that video you forget he could rebound like that. He can still run pick and roll but I haven't seen him fight like that in a long time. It is kind of like watching Duncan videos from the early 2000's. I kept saying "He could run like that!?". I forgot what prime timmy was like. Strange.

edgar
11-15-2012, 12:31 AM