View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Bryants Efficiency

whitemamba
11-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Stats for this Season

Mpg PPG FG% 3PT% FT%

o yeah 4.6 dimes 5.5 rebounds pg.

EFF rating of 26.00

:toast

once the mr pringles system gets going.... steve nash doing work, sry NBA :downspin:

Jodelo
11-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Now, when he is somehow efficient Lakers"fans" care for the %'s and Eff rating?

pass1st
11-14-2012, 01:36 PM
Tbh, if he does keep that % we're looking at 50ppg on 40 shots with pringles at the helm.

Get ready for Sh:lolwtime

Dex
11-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Tbh, if he does keep that % we're looking at 50ppg on 40 shots with pringles at the helm.

I can already see Kobe salivating over the thought of 40 shots.

Especially after last night.

Raven
11-14-2012, 01:52 PM
lottery teams tend to statpad tbh..

Halberto
11-14-2012, 02:07 PM
So Kobe is playing at an efficiency well above his norm, yet the Lakers are still 3-5. Laker fans should be thrilled.

whitemamba
11-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Now, when he is somehow efficient Lakers"fans" care for the %'s and Eff rating?

you mad bro? :lol

:lobt2:

I can already see Kobe salivating over the thought of 40 shots.

Especially after last night.

how, he shot 19 times and made 12 of them.. that statement makes no sense.. please try again.

So Kobe is playing at an efficiency well above his norm, yet the Lakers are still 3-5. Laker fans should be thrilled.

no coach no offense, just basketball, wait till kobe gets the ball where he likes it, and an offense can operate.. dont :downspin: it bro

Baseline
11-14-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm shocked that he's shooting such a high percentage, because it's never happened before. But then I see their record, and I'm reminded that Bryant doesn't make other players better. It's just a fact.

Howard's presence on the floor is already making things easier for Bryant. So Howard has made Bryant better. Just like Shaquille not only made Bryant better, he made his career. And then Bryant had Shaquille shipped out of town, and then failed to make the playoffs. Nice job, Kobes.

rayjayjohnson
11-14-2012, 02:58 PM
shows how unimportant kobe is to the team.

shoots efficiently for once, they still keep losing.

whitemamba
11-14-2012, 03:01 PM
shows how unimportant kobe is to the team.

shoots efficiently for once, they still keep losing.

here comes butthurt denver fan

thats all u guys got, blaming kobe for the losses is simply laughable :lol he seems to be playing exceptionally well... hes "chucking" his way to the most efficient scorer in the league. :toast

Raven
11-14-2012, 03:23 PM

thats all u guys got, blaming kobe for the losses is simply laughable :lol he seems to be playing exceptionally well... hes "chucking" his way to the most efficient scorer in the league. :toast

so when danny motherfucking green shits in his face, who's to blame?

Ashy Larry
11-14-2012, 03:33 PM
does all those numbers fit in the win column? Because since this is "my team" according to Bean, "my team" has three damn wins ........

whitemamba
11-14-2012, 03:47 PM
so when danny motherfucking green shits in his face, who's to blame?

broken down last play, pau shooting a 3? stupid play on the spaniard tbh.. kobe should of shot that.

Jodelo
11-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Not answering the question(s). :lol

whitemamba
11-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Not answering the question(s). :lol

irrelevant tbh, its about the last shot next question.

Jodelo
11-14-2012, 03:57 PM
:lolStill no answer and trying to turn to another topic

lefty
11-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Kobe plays like shit, Lakers win games

Kobe plays great basketball, they lose

:lol

Raven
11-14-2012, 04:18 PM
broken down last play, pau shooting a 3? stupid play on the spaniard tbh.. kobe should of shot that.

how is that related? :lmao

whitemamba
11-14-2012, 04:30 PM
how is that related? :lmao

last play dumbass. read the thread, fail troll attempt.

Raven
11-14-2012, 04:31 PM
last play dumbass. read the thread, fail troll attempt.

so a good play cancels a bad one? then you'll enjoy nash i'm guessing..

whitemamba
11-14-2012, 04:40 PM
so a good play cancels a bad one? then you'll enjoy nash i'm guessing..

+1 Math :downspin:

midnightpulp
11-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Bryant's off to the hottest start of his career, efficiency wise, and yet:

http://oi47.tinypic.com/241jbdt.jpg

Cue David Byrne:

"Same as it ever was."

That said, I won't hate too much on Kirby. He's playing well offensively, and Kobe fanboys should take the time to savor something they've never seen from their hero, before the inevitable 6 for 24 nights start happening with their typical regularity.

Raven
11-14-2012, 04:50 PM
+1 Math :downspin:

too bad you don't get in the post season with .500 in the west.

whitemamba
11-14-2012, 05:05 PM
too bad you don't get in the post season with .500 in the west.

8 games in :downspin:

Raven
11-14-2012, 05:14 PM
8 games in :downspin:

yeah, i'm sure the 70 years old nash will get better with time :lmao

Dave Mustaine
11-14-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm shocked that he's shooting such a high percentage, because it's never happened before. But then I see their record, and I'm reminded that Bryant doesn't make other players better. It's just a fact.

Howard's presence on the floor is already making things easier for Bryant. So Howard has made Bryant better. Just like Shaquille not only made Bryant better, he made his career. And then Bryant had Shaquille shipped out of town, and then failed to make the playoffs. Nice job, Kobes.

I'm all for these Lakers vs Spurs threads because they're usually funny, but you just sound a tad bit upset brah.

Latarian Milton
11-14-2012, 06:47 PM
lakers have a positive record for the past 3 games and they're definiting doing work the right way since brown and his jackass system gone. playing alongside a dominant big will always benefit kobe's game imho

pass1st
11-14-2012, 07:23 PM
lakers have a positive record for the past 3 games and they're definiting doing work the right way since brown and his jackass system gone. playing alongside a dominant big will always benefit kobe's game imho

The team looks lil better without Brown, tbh. Considering that they are running no real defensive or offensive scheme and played better like that, Brown only hurt the team.

DMC
11-14-2012, 09:19 PM
So you're boasting on Kobe's efficiency then you defend your record with "8 games in"? You cannot have your cake and eat it too. If 8 games is enough to rate an efficiency in a way that matters (like starting a thread about it) then 8 games is enough to consider the W/L of the team he plays for.

Fucking Lakers fans, 2x the salary of other teams with half the success. That's efficiency.

ambchang
11-14-2012, 09:46 PM

If I read it right, he wasn't blaming Kobe for the loss, he was saying Kobe is inconsequential to the success or failure of the team. Which, your stats actually support.

Don Ready
11-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Fool's gold tbh

purplengold
11-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Kobe been doubled less with Howard out there, wouldn't be surprised if he go 50%. under pringleface he prolly will be 45% tho

Rummpd
11-15-2012, 05:49 PM
LOL Lakers fan now clamoring about Kobe as an efficient player after 8 games??* :blah when his overall body of work for this vastly over rated superstar has him 18th all time [17 spots behind Jordan (whom he cannot truly hold a candle to as an all around efficient truly top tier all time NBA player), 16 behind James and even 8 behind Duncan]......Same fans who will claim he is clutch when the fact point against it....

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/per_career.html
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/24200/the-truth-about-kobe-bryant-in-crunch-time [...but with all due respect to Bryant's amazing abilities scoring the ball, there's zero chance he's the king of crunch time]

With Kobe he will surely statistically (and on the court) regress to the mean of his over-hyped body of work in the NBA and will NOT stay efficient for long.

Can one even imagine his PER staying high when he can shoot whenever he wants in 7 seconds or less in a Pringles Offense? LOL Lakers Fans!

Ace
11-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Spurs are winning and comes this old fat fuck Rummphd.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Bryant's off to the hottest start of his career, efficiency wise, and yet:

http://oi47.tinypic.com/241jbdt.jpg

Cue David Byrne:

"Same as it ever was."

That said, I won't hate too much on Kirby. He's playing well offensively, and Kobe fanboys should take the time to savor something they've never seen from their hero, before the inevitable 6 for 24 nights start happening with their typical regularity.

My math is much more simpler...

Kobe 5

Tired ol Shitbag 4

nanananananana suck ya mamma titty :lol