PDA

View Full Version : Barry standing tall and kickin some old white assholes

boutons_deux
11-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Obama Calls McCain’s Attacks On Susan Rice ‘Outrageous’ (http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/11/14/1191701/obama-mccain-rice-outrageous/)

OBAMA: But let me say specifically about Susan Rice. She has done exemplarary work. She has represented the United States and our interests in the United Nations with skill and professionalism and toughness and grace. As I’ve said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her.
If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me. And I’m happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. Ambassador? Who had nothing to do with Benghazi? And was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received? And to besmirch her reputation, is outrageous. … When they go after the U.N. ambassador, apparently because they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me. And should I choose, if I think that she would be the best person to serve America in the capacity of the State Department, then I will nominate her. That’s not a determination that I’ve made yet.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/11/14/1191701/obama-mccain-rice-outrageous/

CosmicCowboy
11-14-2012, 03:52 PM
LOL Lindsay Graham did a little ass kicking of his own.

Mr. President, don't think for one minute I don't hold you ultimately responsible for Benghazi. I think you failed as Commander in Chief before, during, and after the attack," said Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican.

Read more: Graham to Obama: I hold you responsible for Benghazi - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/nov/14/graham-obama-i-hold-you-responsible/#ixzz2CESl70nE
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

boutons_deux
11-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Moonie's Washington Times! :lol

Repugs fucking around, in 100% bad faith, how about working on the bogus fiscal cliff, or jobs, or economic stimulus?

boutons_deux
11-14-2012, 04:02 PM
John McCain Supported Condi Rice After Massive Intelligence Failure (http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/11/14/1190731/john-mccain-supported-condi-rice-after-massive-intelligence-failure/)
http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Screen-shot-2012-11-14-at-2.13.47-PM.png

McCAIN: Condoleezza Rice is a great American success story. This is what America is all about. A young woman who grew up in a segregated part of America where Americans were not treated equally, to rise to the position of secretary of state. We should have been celebrating, I believe, this remarkable American success story.

Also, I thought that some of the remarks — and I’m not going to mention my colleagues’ names — some of the remarks aimed at her during the hearings challenged her integrity. We can disagree on policy and we disagree on a lot of things, but I think it is very clear that Condoleezza Rice is a person of integrity. And yes, I see this, some lingering bitterness over a very tough campaign. I hope it dissipates soon.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/11/14/1190731/john-mccain-supported-condi-rice-after-massive-intelligence-failure/

SA210
11-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Who's got the back of the innocent women and kids he's murdering in other countries?

ChumpDumper
11-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Graham is such a pussy.

lol Lindsay

boutons_deux
11-14-2012, 04:15 PM
you had no problem with dubya lying his way in to Iraq and starting the GWOT, so why so concerned now?

TeyshaBlue
11-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Moonie's Washington Times! :lol

lol thinkprogress

SA210
11-14-2012, 04:23 PM
you had no problem with dubya lying his way in to Iraq and starting the GWOT, so why so concerned now?

Oh really?

Do some research on me. I called for Dubyas arrest as much as I call for Barry's. Where has your hate gone for Bush war mongering that Obama has doubled?
Obama bombs 6 countries in less than four years, Bush bombed 4 in his whole eight years.

I call it like it is. Fuck the neo cons, and fuck the Dems for selling out and becoming the party of war.

And I guess you missed one of my last threads.. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205443

boutons_deux
11-14-2012, 04:26 PM
the Imperial MIC/NatSec/FBI are bi-partisan, a-partisan. They run on their own logic, imperative, objectives, and nobody in Exec or Legis will hold them back.

Trill Clinton
11-14-2012, 04:39 PM
the republican party is washed up.

they're nothing but a bunch of old white men with dementia thinking they're still in the 50's.

i'm happy obama put mccain's old ass in his rocker chair and opened up a can of infimil for him.

when bush was in office, there were no worries.

now that barry won, again, they wanna secede and blame him for every little thing.

fuckin hyprocrites.

George Gervin's Afro
11-14-2012, 05:03 PM
I enjoy seeing good old lindsay coming unraveled. he will lose this one and look really bad in the process.

Spurminator
11-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Politically convenient grandstanding all around.

Yawn.

dbestpro
11-14-2012, 08:30 PM
the republican party is washed up.

they're nothing but a bunch of old white men with dementia thinking they're still in the 50's.

They said the same thing back in the 60's and as soon as they hit 50 years of age and were financially successful they changed from democrats to republicans just like most here will too.

jack sommerset
11-14-2012, 10:58 PM
I can see Obama is taking the working with republicans promise seriously. God bless

Wild Cobra
11-15-2012, 04:14 AM
Yep.

Gets her to lie her ass off about the Libya incident to the UN.

Maker her the perfect candidate to the Secretary of State office.

George Gervin's Afro
11-15-2012, 08:48 AM
Yep.

“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States. According to the CIA account, “The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.”

The CIA document went on: “This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and as currently available information continues to be evaluated.” This may sound like self-protective boilerplate, but it reflects the analysts’ genuine problem interpreting fragments of intercepted conversation, video surveillance and source reports.
She lied ..lol..

Latarian Milton
11-15-2012, 09:05 AM
condi rice is better qualified for the SOS job then any other potential candidate imho. she did the job fine under bush's administration n she's never married, which together with her oversized brain are two quintessences of her intelligence. donkey face would be a decent SOS too but doubt it'll ever happen considering the pussyfication trend of this occupation in recent years, which hasn't been occupied by a male since powell stepped down imho

boutons_deux
11-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Yep.

It was OK for dubya and dickhead to rely on CIA "intelligence" to invade Iraq for oil, but Susan Rice is trashed for relaying CIA information about Benghazi?

elbamba
11-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Obama Calls McCain’s Attacks On Susan Rice ‘Outrageous’ (http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/11/14/1191701/obama-mccain-rice-outrageous/)

OBAMA: But let me say specifically about Susan Rice. She has done exemplarary work. She has represented the United States and our interests in the United Nations with skill and professionalism and toughness and grace. As I’ve said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her.
If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me. And I’m happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. Ambassador? Who had nothing to do with Benghazi? And was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received? And to besmirch her reputation, is outrageous. … When they go after the U.N. ambassador, apparently because they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me. And should I choose, if I think that she would be the best person to serve America in the capacity of the State Department, then I will nominate her. That’s not a determination that I’ve made yet.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/11/14/1191701/obama-mccain-rice-outrageous/

The President's position here is clear. Come after me, but don't ask me any specific questions because it is still under investigation and will be so for the next 4 years. The news conference yesterday was a waste of time. I thought for a second they might ask him what current music he is listening to on his Ipod.

boutons_deux
11-15-2012, 09:40 AM
"it is still under investigation and will be so for the next 4 years"

all in info is out.

it's THE REPUGS alone who will drag it on for years, thinking they can destroy Barry with a Watergate investigation. Repugs are 100% pure assholes. They'd rather distract and obstruct and slander than do the real work of Congress.

CosmicCowboy
11-15-2012, 09:49 AM
It was OK for dubya and dickhead to rely on CIA "intelligence" to invade Iraq for oil, but Susan Rice is trashed for relaying CIA information about Benghazi?

:lmao at stupid people that think she was briefed by the CIA. She got sent out by the white House that Sunday morning to be the mouthpiece of their talking points. At best she got played. At worst she was complicit.

boutons_deux
11-15-2012, 09:53 AM
So, in your telling, she was a good soldier, like Colon Powell, and followed orders to lie?

George Gervin's Afro
11-15-2012, 10:45 AM

don't bother..they sucked Bush's cock when he gave us the bio moblie weapons labs..etc...

we had rummy tell us we knew exactly where the wmds were.... yet the WC's of the world are outraged over bad intel now..

George Gervin's Afro
11-15-2012, 10:47 AM
:lmao at stupid people that think she was briefed by the CIA. She got sent out by the white House that Sunday morning to be the mouthpiece of their talking points. At best she got played. At worst she was complicit.

the CIA provided talking points.. it is established that they did... so I guess she should have known the statements were false.. how is she implicit?

boutons_deux
11-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Barry and Susan both black AND Dems, Repugs wanna string both them n!gg@s up!

George Gervin's Afro
11-15-2012, 11:28 AM
the CIA provided talking points.. it is established that they did... so I guess she should have known the statements were false.. how is she implicit?

DarrinS
11-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Barry and Susan both black AND Dems, Repugs wanna string both them n!gg@s up!

Folks, as retarded as this sounds, don't think it's not somewhat of a mainstream perception of the left.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Darrin answers the dog whistle once more.

elbamba
11-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Folks, as retarded as this sounds, don't think it's not somewhat of a mainstream perception of the left.

Only for idiots like Boutons. Most left-wing individuals I know are reasonable, ordinary people who are just like me with the exception of views on a very few political issues. The only crazy people I tend to know, both left and right, are not people that I know personally, but faceless people that post crap on internet forums or crazy people defined in various articles and blogs posted on the web. I am not saying they don't exist. I am saying that most of us could not name more than a hand full of people that we would actually deem crazy.

DarrinS
11-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Darrin answers the dog whistle once more.

Once more, Chump responds to one of my posts like Pavlov's dog.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Once more, Chump responds to one of my posts like Pavlov's dog.Sorry, I already used the dog analogy.

It's not a mainstream view. You're just hypersensitive to the racial angle because you are fairly obsessed with race.

DarrinS
11-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Sorry, I already used the dog analogy.

It's not a mainstream view. You're just hypersensitive to the racial angle because you are fairly obsessed with race.

Look at the title of this thread -- but I'M the hypersensitive one. :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Look at the title of this thread -- but I'M the hypersensitive one. :lmaoYeah, your hypersensitivity to race made you declare boutons' view to be mainstream.

Two wrongs make hilarity.

George Gervin's Afro
11-15-2012, 12:07 PM
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/14/mccain-rice-was-deceptive-on-libya/?hpt=hp_tvbx

And to think I almost voted for McCain.. McCAin confronted with the fact that he supported Condi for SOS even after her claims about wmds in 2002 were proven false... McCain answered "4 Americans died and that is the difference".. ANderson Cooper then came back said "thousands of people died and the GOP never once brought up the false statements as a reason to block her nomination.. this is proof that this circus is purely political..

boutons_deux
11-15-2012, 12:33 PM
hey Repugs!

"What about the Jobs?"

that you asked Barry about in 2010? How many jobs bills have you passed?

dbestpro
11-15-2012, 01:14 PM
I can see Obama is taking the working with republicans promise seriously. God bless

My fear is that Obama will not allow any room for the republicans to say yes. At present he seems hell bent to drive right over the cliff if he doesn't get 100% of what he wants. Make no doubt he will do this without batting an eye. A healthy economy has never been on the top of his list. Right or wrong, this is just the way he sees things. Hope is dimming that this is only posturing.

boutons_deux
11-15-2012, 01:18 PM
"if he doesn't get 100% of what he wants."

which has been OK when it was/is the Repugs' game, going back to Gingrich shutting down the govt.

dbestpro
11-15-2012, 01:29 PM
"if he doesn't get 100% of what he wants."

which has been OK when it was/is the Repugs' game, going back to Gingrich shutting down the govt.

In politics, the norm is to posture in front of the camera, and negotiate behind closed doors. No one ever gets 100%. The problem now is the posturing that goes on in front of the camera is the negotiation.

I must admit I am curious. How far left do some of you want this thing to go. Do you want a one party system? Do you want everyone to make the same income? Do you want everyone to wear the same clothes, eat the same food? do you want religion to be outlawed? How far does it have to go before you say wait a minute and pull back right. Where is your limit?

boutons_deux
11-15-2012, 01:33 PM
"How far left do some of you want this thing to go"

I want to stand pat. No change SS, Medicare, Medicaid benefits to citizens.

CosmicCowboy
11-15-2012, 01:35 PM
"How far left do some of you want this thing to go"

I want to stand pat. No change SS, Medicare, Medicaid benefits to citizens.

Easy to tell the cocksuckers that live off the government.

boutons_deux
11-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Easy to tell the cocksuckers that live off the government.

Easy to tell the richies who think everybody else are moochers.

dbestpro
11-15-2012, 01:46 PM
The rhetoric makes you think you might be from different planets, but when you cut to the chase you find that you essentially want the same thing. No problem wanting health care, except that it costs too much. No problem wanting ss, afterall it is an earned or invested entitlement.

So the solutions go back to leaving the ss fund alone to do what it is suppose to do and to reducing health care costs.

CosmicCowboy
11-15-2012, 02:00 PM
Easy to tell the richies who think everybody else are moochers.

No, I don't think everybody else are moochers but the ones like you are pretty damn easy to spot.

boutons_deux
11-15-2012, 02:24 PM
No, I don't think everybody else are moochers but the ones like you are pretty damn easy to spot.

As always, you're wrong.

Speaking of spotting, you're pretty damn easy spot as a greedy, braggart richie not wanting to pay his fair share.

CosmicCowboy
11-15-2012, 02:45 PM
As always, you're wrong.

Speaking of spotting, you're pretty damn easy spot as a greedy, braggart richie not wanting to pay his fair share.

:lmao @ "fair share" fucking bot.