Dave Mustaine
11-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Perkins is a fag.

Brazil
11-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Westbrick with the usual 5-18 performance :lmao

dirk4mvp
11-14-2012, 10:32 PM
2 straight games Rudy has played elite SFs straight up and came out with a convincing win.

Arcadian
11-14-2012, 10:34 PM
:lol westbrick shooting a meaningless 3 at the buzzer
:lol still lost by 10

pass1st
11-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Westbrook just missing the shots he's supposed to

Seventyniner
11-14-2012, 10:49 PM
damn Memphis is starting to be scary, Zbo is a 20 10 machine again

Top 4 in the West at this rate. I can just see the Spurs getting the 1 seed again and Memphis tanking down to #4. :lol

Edit: more likely, Spurs at #3 and MEM tanks down to #6 after being in 4th place for a while.

Clipper Nation
11-14-2012, 11:00 PM
:lol OKC

ace3g
11-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Whoa RT @stackmack Police serious? RT @DarnellMayberry Kendrick Perkins & Zach Randolph altercation near locker rooms. Police investigating

Clipper Nation
11-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Whoa RT @stackmack Police serious? RT @DarnellMayberry Kendrick Perkins & Zach Randolph altercation near locker rooms. Police investigating
Why am I not surprised that ZBo's involved? :lol

scanry
11-14-2012, 11:26 PM
Them Grizzles & Clippers look like the top two teams in the West right now.

baseline bum
11-14-2012, 11:29 PM
:lol Kevin Martin worthless piece of shit
:lol getting cheap when Harden was an obvious max player now that max contracts are half what they used to be
:lol breaking up a core that would have won at least 3 titles just as it was hitting its prime
:lol OKC citing Perry Jones as a reason they could afford to give up Harden
:lol meth capital of the world

TheCultOfPersonality
11-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Top 4 in the West at this rate. I can just see the Spurs getting the 1 seed again and Memphis tanking down to #4. :lol

Edit: more likely, Spurs at #3 and MEM tanks down to #6 after being in 4th place for a while.

Them Grizzles & Clippers look like the top two teams in the West right now.
I agree. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if the Grizzlies end up with the 1-3 spots in the West.

thunderfan
11-15-2012, 12:57 AM
9 games into the season guys. Let's not draw broad conclusions just yet...not for OKC or any other team.
Memphis is very good, give them credit for this win. OKC played a decent game. TO's weren't horrible, good shooting %, did not get killed on the offensive boards. Just couldn't get stops. Memphis took care of the ball. Memphis's 2nd unit KILLED us in the 2nd quarter. That was game right there. Beyond that it was an even game. THeir second unit has some very good shooters. Westbrook's shooting is getting old. 13 assists with 2 TOs for Westbrook...great..but the shooting is horrible. Martin with only 4 attempts. Westbrook absolutely should NOT be shooting the ball 15 more times than Martin. Absurd.

Technique
11-15-2012, 01:06 AM
Grizzlies are the realest teams in the league. No divas there, just straight ballers. Plus you got ZBo regulating all of the fake tough guys and calling out floppers per par.

Going to be exciting watching them against the Knicks this Friday.

Clipper Nation
11-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Grizzlies are the realest teams in the league. No divas there, just straight ballers. Plus you got ZBo regulating all of the fake tough guys and calling out floppers per par.

Grizzlies are the biggest cheapshotting, fake-tough-guy team there is, tbh.... they fold the instant they play against a team that won't put up with their bullshit... then there's ZBo, who's a sucker-punching, cheapshotting asshole, tbh...

TDMVPDPOY
11-15-2012, 01:17 AM
not to late to tank mode

Clipper Nation
11-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Btw thunderup - the Warriors beat the Hawks :lol

Yet another shitful take by thunderup :lol

scanry
11-15-2012, 01:50 AM
Grizzlies are the biggest cheapshotting, fake-tough-guy team there is, tbh.... they fold the instant they play against a team that won't put up with their bullshit... then there's ZBo, who's a sucker-punching, cheapshotting asshole, tbh...

Son, got give the Clips credit where it is due. The Grizzles pounded the Spurs in 2011, but they couldn't handle the Clippers last year. :wow

Clipper Nation
11-15-2012, 01:56 AM
Son, got give the Clips credit where it is due. The Grizzles pounded the Spurs in 2011, but they couldn't handle the Clippers last year. :wow
Or this year so far... it's pure comedy how salty ZBo still is about how the Clips traded his lazy ass, and how he tries and fails to troll Blake :lol

Seriously though, Memphis is bitchmade, and OKC was really dumb to fall for Memphis' head games, especially Perkins.... getting all riled up only plays into Memphis' hands, tbh...

Stabula
11-15-2012, 02:52 AM
Westbrick shot OKC out of the game, surprise surprise. Don't know how Brooks puts up with that kind of shit when there are other capable shooters that should be getting looks. Have to give the Grizzlies credit though they played an elite brand of basketball tonight. Rudy Gay was the total opposite of Westbrick the guy fucking lit it up tonight. Props.

racm
11-15-2012, 03:10 AM
Westbrick shot OKC out of the game, surprise surprise. Don't know how Brooks puts up with that kind of shit when there are other capable shooters that should be getting looks. Have to give the Grizzlies credit though they played an elite brand of basketball tonight. Rudy Gay was the total opposite of Westbrick the guy fucking lit it up tonight. Props.

He was taking it to Durant in the post. :lmao

Killakobe81
11-15-2012, 06:17 AM
Perkins vs. Zbo would be epic.

LOL "meet you at the bus"

ROFL ZBO's response "A lot of bluffing on the court. I don't bluff."

Killakobe81
11-15-2012, 06:20 AM
And Russ was missing but 13 assists to 2 to's is excellent. His shot selection makes Kobe's look reasonable, like the kid but he needs to improve that for them to win a title... Especially with LeBron in his prime.

Don Ready
11-15-2012, 06:32 AM
9 games into the season guys. Let's not draw broad conclusions just yet...not for OKC or any other team.
Memphis is very good, give them credit for this win. OKC played a decent game. TO's weren't horrible, good shooting %, did not get killed on the offensive boards. Just couldn't get stops. Memphis took care of the ball. Memphis's 2nd unit KILLED us in the 2nd quarter. That was game right there. Beyond that it was an even game. THeir second unit has some very good shooters. Westbrook's shooting is getting old. 13 assists with 2 TOs for Westbrook...great..but the shooting is horrible. Martin with only 4 attempts. Westbrook absolutely should NOT be shooting the ball 15 more times than Martin. Absurd.
So when the Thunder lose its to early into the season and let's not read into it? What a fucking cock sucker you are.

thunderfan
11-15-2012, 08:02 AM

Exactly. Shocking, I know. Martin shoots the ball 4 times.

thunderfan
11-15-2012, 08:09 AM
So when the Thunder lose its to early into the season and let's not read into it? What a fucking cock sucker you are.

I said broad conclusions. I didn't say don't read into it. Obviously, you can take a loss like this and look at shortcomings and how to improve. However, you don't come to the conclusion on what your team will be like at later points in the season and in the playoffs based on one loss or even stretches of bad play. Comprehending English and spelling are clearly not your strong points.

SpursIndonesia
11-15-2012, 08:31 AM
I said broad conclusions. I didn't say don't read into it. Obviously, you can take a loss like this and look at shortcomings and how to improve. However, you don't come to the conclusion on what your team will be like at later points in the season and in the playoffs based on one loss or even stretches of bad play. Comprehending English and spelling are clearly not your strong points.

Agreed. :toast

lefty
11-15-2012, 01:04 PM
2 straight games Rudy has played elite SFs straight up and came out with a convincing win.

yup

Clipper Nation
11-15-2012, 03:48 PM
I see thunderup is still in hiding after that exposure last night :lol

Brazil
11-15-2012, 03:59 PM
thunderup thunderfan thundershit thundermonster... not a single real poster

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Perkins vs. Zbo would be epic.

LOL "meet you at the bus"

ROFL ZBO's response "A lot of bluffing on the court. I don't bluff."

There are prolly only a few players to ever play the game like Z-Bo and I don't doubt for a second he's serious as fuck when he's says he doesn't bluff...If I was Perkins I wouldn't fuck with Z-Bo...basically Perkins is the type that will fight you and scrap no matter what...but Z-Bo seems like the time that after kicking your ass he will call up some of his goones and they'll lay your body on the train tracks...I've ran into people like that you just gotta know when you see them...and this don't got shit to do with him being a millionaire...that nigga will fuck up your world :lol

thunderfan
11-15-2012, 08:50 PM
There are prolly only a few players to ever play the game like Z-Bo and I don't doubt for a second he's serious as fuck when he's says he doesn't bluff...If I was Perkins I wouldn't fuck with Z-Bo...basically Perkins is the type that will fight you and scrap no matter what...but Z-Bo seems like the time that after kicking your ass he will call up some of his goones and they'll lay your body on the train tracks...I've ran into people like that you just gotta know when you see them...and this don't got shit to do with him being a millionaire...that nigga will fuck up your world :lol

You know I actually find it kind of funny to see people talking about who can fuck up who. It's basketball. lol Who cares? But for the sake of the pointless argument..Randolph would probably kick Perkins's ass. I think Russell Westbrook would absolutely obliterate Randolph in a fight though. Westbrook is the last guy I'd want to fight on OKC's roster. I don't care if he's not a big guy.

Clipper Nation
11-15-2012, 10:05 PM
I think Russell Westbrook would absolutely obliterate Randolph in a fight though.

:lmao

Killakobe81
11-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Westbrook could probably scrap, but ZBO is all kinds of crazy. Maybe only artest is close from a looney tunes standpoint. Zbo probably whips most of the players in the NBA in a scrap.

pass1st
11-15-2012, 11:04 PM
You know I actually find it kind of funny to see people talking about who can fuck up who. It's basketball. lol Who cares? But for the sake of the pointless argument..Randolph would probably kick Perkins's ass. I think Russell Westbrook would absolutely obliterate Randolph in a fight though. Westbrook is the last guy I'd want to fight on OKC's roster. I don't care if he's not a big guy.

Dude, zbo has at least 80 pounds over westbrook and he probably knows how to fight.

Only way westbrick would beat him in a fight would to go Friday on him
ru6wUUWopM8

Koolaid_Man
11-16-2012, 01:02 AM

:lmao you talking bout the guy with the glasses and the yellow pants? this guy:

http://www.businessinsider.com/russell-westbrook-yellow-pants-2012-5

Brazil
11-16-2012, 06:19 PM

:lmao

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1206/russell.westbrook.fashion.icon/images/westbrook-finals-shirt.jpg

http://www.oohlalablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/OKC-THUNDER-RUSSELL-WESTBROOK-NBA-FINALS-GAME-2-LOOK-RUSSELL-WESTBROOK-FASHION-STYLE6-500x500.jpg

thunderup
11-18-2012, 09:39 PM
Wow lol people are obsessed with my presence. Been gone for a couple of days and I'm flooded with 60 notifications, tons of mentions.

:lmao you people have shitty ass lives.

:lmao @ Clipper fan soaking up early regular season success and using it to talk shit