PDA

View Full Version : The Wait

Avante
11-15-2012, 01:34 AM
I was born in Tulare, raised in Visalia (actually moved there at 5 from Vallejo in the bay area) so I know the central valley here in California. Been everywhere. No place between Fresno and Bakesfield I'm not familiar with.

My first job was picking peaches/plums, I was 16. Did that during the summers. Bought my first car a 53 Chevy from a fellow friuit picker for 300 bucks. Learned to hate Mexican music but love burritos (traded ham sandwichs), what's with all those horns and that upbeat ....I YI YI YI, I wear a sombrero....? That shit sucks. nothing..da da da dut! dut! dut!. da da da dut! dut! dut! about it.

Today I had to go to the bank to make a house payment, as usual a long line. While this is nothing new it really hit home today. What should have taken 10/15 minutes took closer to a half hour and the reason why is this.....

As we know central Cali is over 50% Mexican, hell I'm paying for Mexican TV stations...why?

Anyway....

The reason it took so damn long at the bank was because of all those Mexicans ahead of me. It always takes them twice as long to take care of their business, we see them stand in line for 5-10 minutes then once they get to the teller ..now...they start looking for their stuff, why not have it ready while they were waiting? Then they always seem to have some problem, it's never smooth. Plus they always bring the whole tribe along, granny can't watch all those kids once in awhile? Then it's as if they don't know all those kids are theirs as they run around bugging everyone. Of course if you were to say..."how about doing something with your kids"...you'd have to fight three generations of Mexicans.

I do have a lot of Mexican friends and have had Mexican girlfriends. And I do like the way they are so into familia. I'm just tired of waiting while they try to figure things out.

Exception to the rule...

XeolH-kzx4c

Would ya believe that cat actually changed his name to Question Mark or was it ..?...?

GoodOdor
11-15-2012, 01:45 AM
Shut up, faggot.

Avante
11-15-2012, 02:05 AM
Shut up, faggot.

Stick to...

paste

Did god also tell him to eat 12 grande burritos every day until he could no longer see his penis?

If he ate even 1 burrito less a day for a few months, he could have saved up the $200 mouse...

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 03:54 AM
lol racist

[awaits "I'm not racist because blacks are fast runners" hilarity]

Avante
11-15-2012, 04:32 AM
lol racist

[awaits "I'm not racist because blacks are fast runners" hilarity]

Facts are facts, reality is reality, nothing racist about telling it like it really is.

I wish I had a buck for everytime I've seen others just roll their eyes over what I'm talking about. Then there's the crime/gangs.

paste

The largest racial group in California prisons was whites from 1980 to 1986, blacks from 1986 to 1992, and Hispanics from 1992 to the present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been called to jury duty half dozen times, it's always some young Mexican guy.

Blake
11-15-2012, 09:38 AM
lol going to the bank to make a house payment.

You really are old.

And fat.

Clipper Nation
11-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Shut up, faggot.

Avante
11-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Still waiting for anything/something from you than isn't totally stupid. Ain't going to happen is it?

Clipper Nation
11-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Shut up, faggot.

Avante
11-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Trolled again, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
11-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Shut up, faggot.

mavs>spurs
11-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Avantes first good post, keep it up :tu

Avante
11-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Avantes first good post, keep it up :tu

Cool~~~~

DMC
11-17-2012, 01:59 AM
I was born in Tulare, raised in Visalia (actually moved there at 5 from Vallejo in the bay area) so I know the central valley here in California. Been everywhere. No place between Fresno and Bakesfield I'm not familiar with.

My first job was picking peaches/plums, I was 16. Did that during the summers. Bought my first car a 53 Chevy from a fellow friuit picker for 300 bucks. Learned to hate Mexican music but love burritos (traded ham sandwichs), what's with all those horns and that upbeat ....I YI YI YI, I wear a sombrero....? That shit sucks. nothing..da da da dut! dut! dut!. da da da dut! dut! dut! about it.

Today I had to go to the bank to make a house payment, as usual a long line. While this is nothing new it really hit home today. What should have taken 10/15 minutes took closer to a half hour and the reason why is this.....

As we know central Cali is over 50% Mexican, hell I'm paying for Mexican TV stations...why?

Anyway....

The reason it took so damn long at the bank was because of all those Mexicans ahead of me. It always takes them twice as long to take care of their business, we see them stand in line for 5-10 minutes then once they get to the teller ..now...they start looking for their stuff, why not have it ready while they were waiting? Then they always seem to have some problem, it's never smooth. Plus they always bring the whole tribe along, granny can't watch all those kids once in awhile? Then it's as if they don't know all those kids are theirs as they run around bugging everyone. Of course if you were to say..."how about doing something with your kids"...you'd have to fight three generations of Mexicans.

I do have a lot of Mexican friends and have had Mexican girlfriends. And I do like the way they are so into familia. I'm just tired of waiting while they try to figure things out.

Exception to the rule...

XeolH-kzx4c

Would ya believe that cat actually changed his name to Question Mark or was it ..?...?

"I hate Mexicans, but I am not racist because I have Mexican friends"

Never heard that excuse.

dirk4mvp
11-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Cool~~~~

lol looking for validation

The only reason you were told your post was "good" is because that particular fellow dislikes Mexis more than you dislike making quality sports bets.

Are you retarded?

Cochina
11-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Maybe they can't read or right inglish, pendejo! Or maybe there abuelo got hit in a dribe by!

Trainwreck2100
02-07-2014, 07:41 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228898&p=7120936#post7120936