PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend of five years, just left me.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-15-2012, 05:15 AM
I know many of you will poke your fun at this, but when it comes down to it,
I'm really hurt, don't have many people to talk to about it. This is the worst night
of my life, and I'm already losing sleep.

I could use someone to talk to right about now.

Avante
11-15-2012, 05:43 AM
I know many of you will poke your fun at this, but when it comes down to it,
I'm really hurt, don't have many people to talk to about it. This is the worst night
of my life, and I'm already losing sleep.

I could use someone to talk to right about now.

Did she warn you and give you reasons as to why it wasn't working? Or were you surprised and had no idea she felt that way?

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-15-2012, 05:45 AM
We had been rocky for a while, but it always comes back to how I used to neglect her and make her feel unloved. She never got over that, even though I changed and gave her everything I could, it never took. I fought hard to make it work, to see it crumble, is the worst feeling.

rascal
11-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Whatever you do don't do anything stupid. She likely will hook up with someone else in no time so you have to do the same. Lots of girls out there. She will either come back to you or you will meet another girl. Things will get better as time passes.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-15-2012, 05:52 AM
I really don't want to believe that she'll hook up with someone so quick, after five years. But maybe you're right, and I have to see it in that harsh way.

Avante
11-15-2012, 06:38 AM
We had been rocky for a while, but it always comes back to how I used to neglect her and make her feel unloved. She never got over that, even though I changed and gave her everything I could, it never took. I fought hard to make it work, to see it crumble, is the worst feeling.

Right now the last thing you want to hear is advice on things. But you did say you wanted to talk. Women need those little things, they need to feel important in your life and they love a good listener. If you are so wrapped up in you that you aren't doing those little things that make such a big difference you will pay the price.

When I was running the streets back in the day, I found so many women out looking for a guy who would listen. 90% of them had a guy who paid no attention to her and just wouldn't listen. So your situation is the norm, it appears you simply waited too long. I'm taking it you guys aren't kids, did she ever mention marriage and you didn't seem too thrilled about that idea?

If I were you I'd write her a letter, telling her how things will be different, how she means the world to you, she is your everything, that without her you are nothing. Then send her some flowers with the letter attached. Let her know her wants and needs mean everything to you.

Good luck!

Avante
11-15-2012, 06:43 AM
You have a few months, if she was with you for 5 years it will take awhile for her to get out there again. She wouldn't have stayed that long if you weren't very important to her unless she had no job/money.

How well did you get along with her friends?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-15-2012, 06:49 AM
lol 5'11" 230
lol your girlfriend leaving you cause your fat

Avante
11-15-2012, 06:57 AM
lol 5'11" 230
lol your girlfriend leaving you cause your fat

5-10 225

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG7FZqsI_xM

5-11 228

MTrZVUsyHJc&feature=related

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-15-2012, 07:17 AM
Those guys in the top vid are probably so inflexible they have problems wiping their own ass.

TE
11-15-2012, 07:19 AM
It's all good, bro. Keep your head up, stay positive, focus on school/work, reel another one in sooner or later.

Avante
11-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Those guys in the top vid are probably so inflexible they have problems wiping their own ass.

Ok man this isn't the place to screw around and hijack, if ya had any class you'd realize that. So after this I'm done with your dumb ass, respect this guys thread.

See that black guy, he was an NCAA wrester and an all pro fullback (now at closer to 250) for the Chargers...Lorenzo Neal. Stay stupid slick.

Michael Turner the stud running back for the Falcons....5-11 245...fat??? I won't even go into all the great body builders that would be considered fat on any chart. Would 5-6 200 pounds be fat? Franco Columbo Mr.Olympia,

Sorry Roger.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 07:55 AM
Even though you did try to change............. let me tell ya from experience. When a woman loses the love, and her heart isnt into it anymore, there aint a damn thing you can do about it. Emotionally she is done, so basically she is DONE. That being said, there are tons of single women out there that would love to have you......so dont be too hard on yourself. Chalk this up as a learning experience, and dont do the stupid shit you did before with the next hoe.

Avante
11-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Even though you did try to change............. let me tell ya from experience. When a woman loses the love, and her heart isnt into it anymore, there aint a damn thing you can do about it. Emotionally she is done, so basically she is DONE. That being said, there are tons of single women out there that would love to have you......so dont be too hard on yourself. Chalk this up as a learning experience, and dont do the stupid shit you did before with the next hoe.

Actually very few couples with that kind of longevity break up for good the first time they seperate. It usually takes a couple break ups.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 09:44 AM
Actually very few couples with that kind of longevity break up for good the first time they seperate. It usually takes a couple break ups.

True.........you got me on that one. It usually does take a couple three breakups before her mind is set. Once it is set to leave though..........forget it. She isnt coming back.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2012, 10:00 AM
You have my sympathy. It's a painful thing to go thru, several months later and it still hurts like the first day. Don't know what to say except at this point it's all about self preservation; I personally can't pretend and do the "but we can still be friends" thing right away---she'll assume you are reacting out of anger, but whatever, you need to protect yourself.

Most likely she already has someone else. An emotionally lazy person who is feeling sorry for themselves because they are "neglected" doesn't get out of something to be alone. They get out when they find someone who will meet their emotional needs with minimal effort from themselves; more than likely she's been waiting to see how the other thing would play out before she broke with you.

Latarian Milton
11-15-2012, 10:12 AM
rub your dick as long/hard as you can until you feel exhausted and don't see even urine tricking out of your dick tip. smart guys never let themselves intrigued by those bitches and it's really a grievous loss. it was never a smart choice for a guy to get emotionally devoted to a female and you don't have to continue the mistake by prolonging the BITCH's impact on your life tbh. just play some more computer games n do some trolling job on spurstalk, and you'll feel that life can be MUCH more colorful and meaningful w/o having a bitch tbh

TE
11-15-2012, 10:18 AM
rub your dick as long/hard as you can until you feel exhausted and don't see even urine tricking out of your dick tip. smart guys never let themselves intrigued by those bitches and it's really a grievous loss. it was never a smart choice for a guy to get emotionally devoted to a female and you don't have to continue the mistake by prolonging the BITCH's impact on your life tbh. just play some more computer games n do some trolling job on spurstalk, and you'll feel that life can be MUCH more colorful and meaningful w/o having a bitch tbh
:lmao

Latarian Milton
11-15-2012, 10:19 AM
i understand the feeling of loss, though im a lifelong celibate. i broke one of my laptop the other day, which i had been playing with for more than a year, and i felt really depressed and had some hard time falling asleep but it ain't worth a damn. just take a few deep breaths n you'll realize that you're still alive at least, it doesn't mean shit for you no matter how much $ or how many bitches you have if you don't have a healthy life tbh.

BUMP
11-15-2012, 10:28 AM
i understand the feeling of loss, though im a lifelong celibate. i broke one of my laptop the other day, which i had been playing with for more than a year, and i felt really depressed and had some hard time falling asleep but it ain't worth a damn. just take a few deep breaths n you'll realize that you're still alive at least, it doesn't mean shit for you no matter how much $ or how many bitches you have if you don't have a healthy life tbh.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

TE
11-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Agree with Rogue. If a relationship or lack of (in your case) is causing you to be emotionally and/or physically unhealthy, drop it immediately and get yourself healthy. This may make me sound like an asshole but when in a serious relationship you have to seriously consider being an asshole at times. When the relationship is too rocky, you entertain the idea of breaking off, that way it makes it all the better when it actually does end. That's my opinion, anyway...

lebomb
11-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Damn, yall some relationship gurus up in this muthafawka!!! When my relationship starts floundering, I just toss her salad. Its all good then.

tlongII
11-15-2012, 12:24 PM
You have my sympathy. It's a painful thing to go thru, several months later and it still hurts like the first day. Don't know what to say except at this point it's all about self preservation; I personally can't pretend and do the "but we can still be friends" thing right away---she'll assume you are reacting out of anger, but whatever, you need to protect yourself.

Most likely she already has someone else. An emotionally lazy person who is feeling sorry for themselves because they are "neglected" doesn't get out of something to be alone. They get out when they find someone who will meet their emotional needs with minimal effort from themselves; more than likely she's been waiting to see how the other thing would play out before she broke with you.

Bingo! She's already riding someone else imo. Move on.

Magua
11-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Your best bet is to stay in your apt. till the pain goes away. Listen to The Cure on loop with a bottle of Cutty and a 12gauge close by.

The Reckoning
11-15-2012, 12:39 PM
in six months she'll come back and do the "let's be friends" routine or even want to get back together. tell her that she can consider you a friend but to stay out of your life because she's not good enough for you. that's when she'll feel equally as bad because she ended up not having her way. you win.

in the meantime go find yourself an international woman whose second language is english. she'll appreciate you more and make better sammiches.

rascal
11-15-2012, 12:43 PM
I agree with those who say she already has someone else lined up, that is if she has really broken off with you. Most women don't break up to be alone and if they are attractive they won't be alone for very long.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 12:47 PM

Yup.

Beat me to it. Roger that quote was from a woman- and I have learned a lot by observing women. This is one of them. 99% of the time , when a woman leaves-she already had someone else lined up. She already knew she was leaving months ago and she was probably playing that other victim/fool to see if he was going to be reliable and catch her "fall"

It isn't all bad though. Just take the pain like a man and try to get to the root of this pain. Most guys will think it is someone else's fault (like the woman being dishonest) that is causing this pain. This is a mistake.

Here it is: The pain is coming from your false illusions being shattered. The illusion was that YOU thought someone else is/was supposed to make YOU happy. You swallowed it whole and became attached to a woman. You mistakenly believed that without a woman you could not be happy. Use this pain/addiction to make you stronger and learn how to love someone WITHOUT being attached. The universe will find another place for your ex and another place for you. In time you will find yourself among new surroundings, new friends,lovers,etc and you will discover that this break-up was a good thing for you.

Write some songs, play some guitar, work-out and help yourself heal.

Oh, and that shit about blaming yourself for "not being there for her" is totally a waste of time. It cuts both ways. She also "mistakenly" believed that a man is "supposed" to make her feel a certain way. She will have to discover what happiness is but she will go through a few guys and blame them all for not doing it for her.

She did you a favor and saved you from more serious crap in the future. (kids/divorce)

So, tie your nutz tight and man-up and say "fuck her" and move on without looking back. Don't be the whiny little guy that runs to her and begs and humiliates yourself. This would only be counter-productive. 5 years or 20 years - if she made her bed - by all means allow her to lie in it.

The Reckoning
11-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Yup.

Here it is: The pain is coming from your false illusions being shattered. The illusion was that YOU thought someone else is/was supposed to make YOU happy. You swallowed it whole and became attached to a woman. You mistakenly believed that without a woman you could not be happy. Use this pain/addiction to make you stronger and learn how to love someone WITHOUT being attached. The universe will find another place for your ex and another place for you. In time you will find yourself among new surroundings, new friends,lovers,etc and you will discover that this break-up was a good thing for you.

Write some songs, play some guitar, work-out and help yourself heal.

it doesn't matter if she's with someone else or really does need space. Here it is: she's just a bitch and you shouldnt be a little bitch yourself about it. this is an excuse for you to go and get your dick wet. call your bros to bring in some hot filthy out of town tramp and ride that ho. you'll feel better.

tlongII
11-15-2012, 12:57 PM
uQRB5h0YKKI

mrsmaalox
11-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Not only women wait to leave until they have someone else. Men do it too.

tlongII
11-15-2012, 01:01 PM

Nah. We just leave. :lol

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 01:03 PM

Well, yes.

It was a broad generalization but IMO women do it far more often.

Women have choices and usually there are already a few guys in reserve. For the simple fact that guys are always trying to score - a woman can sift through the choices and suddenly "accept" a couple of them as just "platonic" friends - or as Chris Rock put it- "a dick in a glass" (break open in case of emergency)

So when things get rocky in a relationship, a woman picks up the phone and "platonically" chats with her friend. When the guys asks her, "so - how are you and what's his name doing?"

She answers, "well....um...I don't know...I don't think he appreciates me....um..."

And so it begins.....hook...reel....bait.....bam! New fool!

lebomb
11-15-2012, 01:11 PM
It can also work the other way silver............ "hey girl, what is up with your man"? "he just doesnt appreciate me at all"......"he is a fool, If i was with you, I would treat you like a queen. You are so smart, and beautiful" "He is an idiot, and I dont see why you are still with him" *she breaks up and goes with this guy* He bangs her brains out and then dumps her. This guy turns out to be way worse than who she broke up with. Now she regrets leaving. :rolleyes

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 01:15 PM
It can also work the other way silver............ "hey girl, what is up with your man"? "he just doesnt appreciate me at all"......"he is a fool, If i was with you, I would treat you like a queen. You are so smart, and beautiful" "He is an idiot, and I dont see why you are still with him" *she breaks up and goes with this guy* He bangs her brains out and then dumps her. This guy turns out to be way worse than who she broke up with. Now she regrets leaving. :rolleyes

Sounds like the same thing I described except this guy is a dog "preying" on vulnerable/stupid women. :lol

CuckingFunt
11-15-2012, 01:17 PM
I've never had someone waiting in the wings when I've ended a relationship. I need/want that period of being single before I jump back into the fray.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 01:28 PM
I've never had someone waiting in the wings when I've ended a relationship. I need/want that period of being single before I jump back into the fray.

...because you have a brain. A lot of women are lacking in that area and us guys are so careless that we don't even notice she doesn't have a brain because we are going by our check-list.

Nice Ass: check
Breastasses: check
Face : a little above average....ok - check

J.O.B. : _____
Brain: _______
Morals : ______

CuckingFunt
11-15-2012, 01:39 PM
...because you have a brain. A lot of women are lacking in that area

That's bullshit.

Women have historically been discouraged from self-sufficiency, and as a result there are tremendous social pressures to avoid being single at all costs.

BUMP
11-15-2012, 01:48 PM

Only guys who are insecure as fuck always need a backup plan. Girls need someone else more than guys do IMO (flame away etc). Guys are supposed to be the dominant of the two so relationships SHOULDN'T mean that much. Atleast to me anyway.

Lincoln
11-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Lol 5-11 220
Lol having no friends to play basketball with and to cry to

Maybe you should try losing some weight you fat fuck, I'm sure she got tired of being with an obese motherfucker whose dick is hidden behind the layers of fat

Lincoln
11-15-2012, 01:57 PM
She's probably getting the brains fucked out of her right now while your crying to The Club

mrsmaalox
11-15-2012, 02:00 PM
I have never left a relationship with someone in reserve either, but I don't think it has much to do with being female or male. I think both sexes have plenty of lazy people who don't want to be challenged emotionally and/or intellectually in their relationships because they just want things to be easy. Those are the ones that are usually so insecure they need to have something lined up before they leave for good.

dirk4mvp
11-15-2012, 02:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTXeg-Swq9w

Avante
11-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Robert

Ignore the kids, obvious retards who know nothing about nothing. More into tying to be funny than helping you. No she isn't with anyone else this soon, bank on it.

You have to go get her bro, go bring her back, no not talking physically but emotionally. And if you do get her back start making damn sure you zero in on her everyday thoughts, make a real effort to find out what's going on in her mind and in her heart. Never forget women aren't like us men, they need those little things, it's the species.

Write that letter send those flowers.

To you litle kids out there...

Are you guys really that fucked up? Then ya wonder why I treat ya like a I do, not a fuckin' brain among ya, wow!

Magua
11-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Robert

Ignore the kids, obvious retards who know nothing about nothing. More into tying to be funny than helping you. No she isn't with anyone else this soon, bank on it.

You have to go get her bro, go bring her back, no not talking physically but emotionally. And if you do get her back start making damn sure you zero in on her everyday thoughts, make a real effort to find out what's going on in her mind and in her heart. Never forget women aren't like us men, they need those little things, it's the species.

Are you guys really that fucked up? Then ya wonder why I treat ya like a I do, not a fuckin' brain among ya, wow!

Cool story, Giuseppe.

dirk4mvp
11-15-2012, 02:32 PM
How do you find time to be an in shape 280 if you're on the internet all day?

purplengold
11-15-2012, 02:35 PM
bitches be scum 99% of da time, just keep Rollin the dice for the 1

Avante
11-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm retired, I have all the time in the world.

Now back on topic.

BUMP
11-15-2012, 02:37 PM
I have never left a relationship with someone in reserve either, but I don't think it has much to do with being female or male. I think both sexes have plenty of lazy people who don't want to be challenged emotionally and/or intellectually in their relationships because they just want things to be easy. Those are the ones that are usually so insecure they need to have something lined up before they leave for good.

True tbh there are a lot of secure girls out there who are perfectly fine being single. As long as you have a group of friends there shouldn't be an issue. I've dated secure girls and insecure girls so I know it goes both ways. Dated one who enjoyed the single life with her friends and didn't hook up with anybody til about 3 months after we broke up, dated another who was so insecure she slept with/started going out with some fat 28 yr old college drop out a few days after we broke up.

C'est la vie

dirk4mvp
11-15-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm retired, I have all the time in the world.

Now back on topic.

Like my nigga Squidward said - If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have $1.

lol fat shit

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 02:40 PM
That's bullshit.

Women have historically been discouraged from self-sufficiency, and as a result there are tremendous social pressures to avoid being single at all costs.

So you are saying that it is society's fault that women leave one guy (or girl) for their "back-up" new person. Ok.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Robert

Gotta disagree with you here,bro. I do agree about the stupid kids/stupid comments part though.

As far as trying to get her back, why? Why try to change yourself to be what she wants/needs? This is a losing game IMO.

There is a U2 song that says, "I gave you everything you ever wanted - but it wasn't what you wanted."

This is the problem when you try to tap-dance to another person's tune. They don't really know what the fuck they want in the first place.

Just be yourself - do your own dance - and if they love you- cool. If they don't - cool. Move on. Someone will appreciate who you are. If not- being solo is cool too.

CuckingFunt
11-15-2012, 02:51 PM
So you are saying that it is society's fault that women leave one guy (or girl) for their "back-up" new person. Ok.

That's not at all what I said. I was merely making the point that women who jump straight from one relationship to another, and/or who are insecure or uncomfortable being single for any length of time, don't necessarily do so because, as you suggested, they are lacking in brains.

DeadlyDynasty
11-15-2012, 02:54 PM
:lolYou're the second guy to have his wife/ g/f in his avatar and have her break up with you.

As for the advice, it's probably your fault. A guy who is out of shape doesnt even care about himself, so why should she expect you to take care of her? In addition to being unattractive to the opposite sex, your weight poses aot of health concerns and predisposes you to beetus.

No self-respecting woman wants to fuck a fat guy, no matter how much bullshit women on this site may say otherwise.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 03:01 PM
That's not at all what I said. I was merely making the point that women who jump straight from one relationship to another, and/or who are insecure or uncomfortable being single for any length of time, don't necessarily do so because, as you suggested, they are lacking in brains.

or in other words;

You just hate it that I complimented you :lmao

It was more about you being smart enough that you have figured out you aren't afraid of being alone as some less educated women who haven't figured that out yet or are not on the same level/step in their evolution yet.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2012, 03:02 PM
No self-respecting woman wants to fuck a fat guy, no matter how much bullshit women on this site may say otherwise.

Blake
11-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Just be yourself - do your own dance - and if they love you- cool. If they don't - cool. Move on. Someone will appreciate who you are. If not- being solo is cool too.

Tea bagging the forum's biggest douche, avante, is not very cool.

CuckingFunt
11-15-2012, 03:10 PM
or in other words;

You just hate it that I complimented you :lmao

You must not pay much attention to me if you think I'm going to find a statement about most women being brainless to be terribly complimentary.

It was more about you being smart enough that you have figured out you aren't afraid of being alone as some less educated women who haven't figured that out yet or are not on the same level/step in their evolution yet.

I wasn't confused by your meaning. You can make your point in as many different combinations of words as you like, but I still disagree.

CuckingFunt
11-15-2012, 03:12 PM

Have the women on this site frequently expressed their fondness for getting down with fatties? If so, I must have missed it.

Lincoln
11-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Good luck finding another woman you fat piece of shit. No one wants to date an obese person in their 20s, you'll probably be dead by 50 tbh. Keep eating dem twinkles if you really must tho, there are always whales around that haven't been claimed. You can settle for them

Avante
Gotta disagree with you here,bro. I do agree about the stupid kids/stupid comments part though.

As far as trying to get her back, why? Why try to change yourself to be what she wants/needs? This is a losing game IMO.

There is a U2 song that says, "I gave you everything you ever wanted - but it wasn't what you wanted."

This is the problem when you try to tap-dance to another person's tune. They don't really know what the fuck they want in the first place.

I've been married three times, the first one we were both kids, yep my childhood sweetheart. I knew nothing about how to treat a woman. My second marriage was all about fucking. She loved to fuck, but when we weren't fucking we had nothing in common at all.

Then I spent 10 years running the streets, now I'm 33 and have it all figured out. Met her at a bar in Porteville, she was 21. Been happily married for 30 years, biggest fight ....why can't I remember to put the top back on the toothpaste. I'm not into worrying about me anymore, I worry about us, it isn't about me being me it's about what's the best for us. If I was going to be all wrapped up in me, I should have stayed single.

DeadlyDynasty
Have the women on this site frequently expressed their fondness for getting down with fatties? If so, I must have missed it.

Not specifically, no...it's a preempt of strike to any out there who might get the motherly instinct and feel the need to coddle or encourage him for his obesity. Heartbreak is better than a heart attack.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Well it'll be quite an event the day someone here gets coddled for obesity :lol

Malik Hairston
11-15-2012, 03:50 PM
:lol:lol:lol Lincoln went IN on this thread:lol:lol..

Avante's examples are ridiculous, tbh..naming fucking NFL players and world class lifters as your example is a terrible argument, those guys are outliers at that height/weight..the average 5-10 man at that weight is likely to suffer from obesity, or at the very least, possess a shitty body with poor habits..

I also disagree with the "backup" sentiment..it's certainly possible, but from my experience, people that plan a breakup with a backup partner in mind are severely insecure and lack confidence..it's possible that she has a backup, but it's not a given..

That Rascal nigga seems like a pessimistic loser in real life, tbh..

As for OP, the best relationship advice, for future reference, is to never rely on a relationship for your entire social life and your overall happiness..there's always a chance it could end..you should have family/friends/hobbies/ambitious goals playing an equal part of your life, even while maintaining a relationship, tbh..

BUMP
11-15-2012, 03:51 PM
As for OP, the best relationship advice, for future reference, is to never rely on a relationship for your entire social life and your overall happiness..there's always a chance it could end..you should have family/friends/hobbies/ambitious goals playing an equal part of your life, even while maintaining a relationship, tbh..

+1

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:54 PM
:lol:lol:lol Lincoln went IN on this thread:lol:lol..

Avante's examples are ridiculous, tbh..naming fucking NFL players and world class athletes as your example is a terrible argument, those guys are anomalies at that height/weight..the average 5-10 man at that weight is likely to suffer from obesity, or at the very least, possess a shitty body with poor habits..

I also disagree with the "backup" sentiment..it's certainly possible, but from my experience, people that plan a breakup with a backup partner in mind are severely insecure and lack confidence..

So we know that Robert is just your average Joe, right? NEWFLASH.....tons and tons and tons of average people hit the gym, home gym. I'm 6-2 278 pounds (right now) I have a 34 inch waist. Ridiculous is assuming Robert just has to be an average Joe.

I know Lorenzo Neal, I've met his family he's from nearby Lemoore. Lorenzo always looked that way, just a naturally big guy. I worked with his uncle Willie also, he ran on the same HS 4x1 with Tommie Smith.

Malik Hairston
11-15-2012, 04:08 PM
:lol buddy, you're telling me that the average nigga that weighs 220+ pounds is in shape/jacked and exercises on a consistent basis?..

I'd say 10% of the population at that height/weight are not in average to poor shape/health..

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 04:16 PM
:lol buddy, you're telling me that the average nigga that weighs 220+ pounds is in shape/jacked and exercises on a consistent basis?..

I'd say 10% of the population at that height/weight are not in average to poor shape/health..

But avante is old as fuck, so he knows better than u.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Lol 5-11 220
Lol having no friends to play basketball with and to cry to

Maybe you should try losing some weight you fat fuck, I'm sure she got tired of being with an obese motherfucker whose dick is hidden behind the layers of fat

benefactor
11-15-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm 6-2 278 pounds (right now) I have a 34 inch waist.
You have thrown some serious shit at the wall since you've been here but this is just :lol.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-15-2012, 04:25 PM
So we know that Robert is just your average Joe, right?
Yes, we do. He's posted his picture before, unlike your pussy ass.

I'm 6-2 278 pounds (right now) I have a 34 inch waist.
:lol I'd be willing to bet everything I own that this isn't true.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2012, 04:26 PM
34 inch waist?! My son is 6'5", weighs 198 and his waist is 34 too :lol

benefactor
11-15-2012, 04:28 PM
I know right...I'm 201 at 6'0 and mine is a 36. There is no way in hell his waist is two inches smaller than mine.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 04:31 PM
6'-1" ........ fluctuates between 185-192. Depending on how much I work out.

32-33" waist

Blake
11-15-2012, 04:32 PM
http://pfiesterpfit.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/belly-fat.jpg

34” inch waist

GoodOdor
11-15-2012, 04:34 PM
eats one meal a day:lol
fatass:lol

Avante
11-15-2012, 04:48 PM

Back your opinion up with some real stats. I know lots of big guys that would be considered fat on those charts that are anything but that.

PoNhwPQxbmg

Over 200 pounds 32 inch waist.

benefactor
11-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Neck down pic of yourself holding a Spurstalk sign or bullshit.

fevertrees
11-15-2012, 05:18 PM
just move to Pattaya and fuck a different woman every night

https://twitter.com/timsharky

Avante
11-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Neck down pic of yourself holding a Spurstalk sign or bullshit.

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2012/11/15/884366.jpg

DAF86
11-15-2012, 05:36 PM
Do you all measure your fucking waists? :lol

benefactor
11-15-2012, 07:05 PM
There are these things on jeans called waist sizes. Fucking awesome new invention.

leemajors
11-15-2012, 07:43 PM

and they are all chickenshits waiting to get caught so they can leave. just fucking leave if you're unhappy.

dirk4mvp
11-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Avante is so full of shit his eyes are brown.

If you really are a "less defined Big Ronnie Coleman" as you say you are, why not post a pic and dunk some ST posters into the cereal bowl.

GoodOdor
11-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Avante is so full of shit his eyes are brown.

If you really are a "less defined Big Ronnie Coleman" as you say you are, why not post a pic and dunk some ST posters into the cereal bowl.

Seriously, he didn't have a problem posting his junk-filled garage.....

Latarian Milton
11-15-2012, 09:02 PM
if the man really does then the relationship would've never lasted 5yrs long imho, a smart guy would just find a random bitch to fuck and dispose her ass in a dustbin the right next morning. a smart guy should change his gf more often than he changes his underwear tbh

ALVAREZ6
11-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Nah. We just leave. :lol
:tu

Men like to single. Most women don't. They need someone to bitch to and to pay for their shit.

Reck
11-15-2012, 09:46 PM
5 Years and you didn't at least proposed? I think she may have realized you didn't want anything more than just a girlfriend and decided to do something about it.

rascal
11-15-2012, 11:05 PM
True tbh there are a lot of secure girls out there who are perfectly fine being single. As long as you have a group of friends there shouldn't be an issue. I've dated secure girls and insecure girls so I know it goes both ways. Dated one who enjoyed the single life with her friends and didn't hook up with anybody til about 3 months after we broke up, dated another who was so insecure she slept with/started going out with some fat 28 yr old college drop out a few days after we broke up.

C'est la vie
3 months is not a long time, it is a lousy 12 weeks. Most women if they are good looking won't have any problem getting back into a relationship real quick. Most attractive single women are not available for very long.

The Reckoning
11-15-2012, 11:05 PM
http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2012/11/15/884366.jpg

i lol'd

rascal
11-15-2012, 11:06 PM
:tu

Men like to single. Most women don't. They need someone to bitch to and to pay for their shit.

Women need to feel they are in a relationship to justify having sex.

ALVAREZ6
11-15-2012, 11:17 PM
Ehh...I'd say that one's 50/50.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-15-2012, 11:30 PM
It's gotten a lot better today. I talked to a very intriguing girl in my federal government class, and she invited me to go over to her house to have a couple beers in an hour or two. There's no substitute though, because I loved my ex with the entirety of my heart.

TE
11-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Damn son, your grief seeps through the pixels on my screen.

symple19
11-15-2012, 11:43 PM
It's gotten a lot better today. I talked to a very intriguing girl in my federal government class, and she invited me to go over to her house to have a couple beers in an hour or two. There's no substitute though, because I loved my ex with the entirety of my heart.

Jesus fucking christ. She's probably identified you as an easy target for her strap-on fetish

What the hell have happened to "men" in this day and age?

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-15-2012, 11:52 PM
I don't see love as weakness.

symple19
11-15-2012, 11:57 PM
In this case, it is. You're still in college and your whole fucking life is ahead of you. Quit moping and focus on getting your balls wet. It may be cliche', but someday you'll look back on this and realize what a bitch you were. Not only that, you'll be thankful that you didn't continue to pursue something that wasn't meant to be.

Lincoln
11-16-2012, 12:01 AM
You have plenty of time to Settle down, that's what your 30s are for. Now is the prime of your life and u should be slaying bitches before its time to get married.

Don't settle for 1 tree when there is an entire forest imho

symple19
11-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Respect her decision and respect yourself. Crying on a message board and listening to some of the cuckold advice on here is only going to erode your self confidence and make you second guess yourself

Reck
11-16-2012, 12:08 AM
In this case, it is. You're still in college and your whole fucking life is ahead of you. Quit moping and focus on getting your balls wet. It may be cliche', but someday you'll look back on this and realize what a bitch you were. Not only that, you'll be thankful that you didn't continue to pursue something that wasn't meant to be.

I dont know about that.

5 Years is 5 damn years. You cant just move to the next bitch to fuck. Its a process.

symple19
11-16-2012, 12:12 AM
I dont know about that.

5 Years is 5 damn years. You cant just move to the next bitch to fuck. Its a process.

5 years of puppy love...More likely infatuation.

It's only a process if you let it be

Avante
11-16-2012, 12:53 AM

I hate to her that Robert, the last thing you need to be doing right now is being with someone else. I think your problem was selfishness or me-itist. I'd being trying to contact your x not messing around with other girls.

I'd have to know that yes it really is over before I'm with other people.

Malik Hairston
11-16-2012, 03:08 AM
Avante, have you ever been fucked in the ass, tbh?..

TE
11-16-2012, 03:17 AM

Malik Hairston
11-16-2012, 03:17 AM
OP, you're still making the same mistakes, nigga..

You're still relying on girls as your primary root of happiness and fun, tbh..

I dated my ex for 6 years and we've been broken up for a year now..it's different because it was mutual due to necessary circumstances, and we still hang out/hook up every few weeks, but we no longer speak on a daily basis, and there's always the possibility of her dating somebody else(I'm fully content with being single)..yes, it's difficult, but you don't think about it often if you have friends and hobbies to keep you busy..

Single life is a great opportunity to improve yourself and work on your flaws, tbh..being in a relationship usually leads to laziness and settling..

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-16-2012, 07:41 AM
I have distractions, I hate to promote on a message board, but my band is actually playing Saturday night at a place called Boneshakers. Overall, I'm glad I posted this, because there were plenty of insightful posts within this thread, by mostly everyone who contributed.

Rick Santorum
11-16-2012, 08:17 AM
There's no substitute though, because I loved my ex with the entirety of my heart.

wXw6znXPfy4

Rick Santorum
11-16-2012, 08:27 AM

I fucked him in the ass last week. Their was frothy Santorum all over the place.

Latarian Milton
11-16-2012, 09:53 AM
I don't see love as weakness.
nope, love ain't a weakness but there're many things in your life that you can love and cherish other than them bitches. lincoln is right, you can actually try as many different bitches as possible in your 20s and you will have a better clue as to what a relationship or marriage is when you reach your 30s, then it's probably the right time to settle down for a longterm relationship or marriage. most women are dream killers and you should never ever get married before your 30th birthday, and in the country of US you don't have to get married to have kids tbh.

mrsmaalox
11-16-2012, 10:04 AM

Women with sexual hangups need to feel they are in a relationship to justify having sex.

SA DAVE
11-16-2012, 11:44 AM
You have my sympathies Roger. As someone that had prior experience with that, I can tell you the best friendly advice I received was to pour my feelings into something artistic.
I took the advice, drove to the nearest pawnshop and bought a used cracked guitar for 35 dollars.The condition didn't matter to me - I was numb. I took it home, tried to learn a few things. After about a month, I did reasonably well, to the point I was able to pour my soul into the art. I tried to focus on getting better, on learning more, and before I realized it saved me. I decided to jam with others, I even joined a band, and that's when things got better for me. I met a few girls, made lots of different friends and I got to enjoy life alot better than before.

The point is that a good distraction can turn into a good opportunity, and anything at this point is worth a try.

Best of luck.

Damn, I just read that you were in a band. Disregard my advice and carry on.
btw, I like Boneshakers. I've seen some good bands there.

Axe Murderer
11-16-2012, 12:44 PM
There's no substitute though, because I loved my ex with the entirety of my heart.

Actually there is a substitute, millions of them. The only thing "special" this girl did was spread her legs to you for five years. That's it. You'll quickly realize there's smarter, hotter, and more interesting girls out there than your ex. Unless she was a perfect 10, 4.0 GPA, and made you laugh all the time/reconsider the meaning of life itself, there's plenty of substitutes.

Malik Hairston
11-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Actually there is a substitute, millions of them. The only thing "special" this girl did was spread her legs to you for five years. That's it. You'll quickly realize there's smarter, hotter, and more interesting girls out there than your ex. Unless she was a perfect 10, 4.0 GPA, and made you laugh all the time/reconsider the meaning of life itself, there's plenty of substitutes.

Based on the OP, my guess is that cooking was actually her top quality:lol..

Avante
11-16-2012, 12:53 PM

Not everyone is a faggot slick.

Avante
11-16-2012, 12:54 PM
I fucked him in the ass last week. Their was frothy Santorum all over the place.

How many faggots post here?

DeadlyDynasty
11-16-2012, 12:55 PM

Axe Murderer
11-16-2012, 01:13 PM
srsly a lot of ppl overrate their girlfriends especially when they've been dating for awhile.

When it all comes down to it, most of them are just yes-men on birth control.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-16-2012, 03:50 PM
My girl wasn't a ten, but she was beautiful, she didn't have a 4.0 GPA. She was materialistic and she changed a whole lot, but each day that passes I see things a bit more lucidly. I spent a little time with that girl from my class last night, and it was more enjoyable than I thought, but.. now that we had sex, she's been texting me all day, and I'm not sure if she thinks her and I are going to be more, but then I have to see her every other day as well. I am not going to fall into another hole so quickly, I mean that metaphorically, but what would you guys do? Stop talking to her? Try to explain to her? Keep fucking with her?

Lincoln
11-16-2012, 03:55 PM

lebomb
11-16-2012, 03:56 PM
My girl wasn't a ten, but she was beautiful, she didn't have a 4.0 GPA. She was materialistic and she changed a whole lot, but each day that passes I see things a bit more lucidly. I spent a little time with that girl from my class last night, and it was more enjoyable than I thought, but.. now that we had sex, she's been texting me all day, and I'm not sure if she thinks her and I are going to be more, but then I have to see her every other day as well. I am not going to fall into another hole so quickly, I mean that metaphorically, but what would you guys do? Stop talking to her? Try to explain to her? Keep fucking with her?

Just go with the flow.......... Dont plan anything. If you wanna hang do it. If not, chill at home or with ya boys.

Lincoln
11-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Good now you're starting to have the right mindset. Keep her near you to fuck but if she becomes clingy then move on to the next girl to fuck. Once your ex realizes you've been drowning in pussy she will come crawling back as long as you've improved yourself during the single life (weight regarding to u)

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Haha, I have no idea how to get across to you guys, that I am not some unbecoming lard-ass.

Avante
11-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Good now you're starting to have the right mindset. Keep her near you to fuck but if she becomes clingy then move on to the next girl to fuck. Once your ex realizes you've been drowning in pussy she will come crawling back as long as you've improved yourself during the single life (weight regarding to u)

You are one dumb ass mutherfucker aren't ya, what an idiot!

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Anyways, I'm not in business of hurting people, especially a nice girl like this. But in this scenario, I feel that I have no other choice, if she doesn't understand that our relationship can only be physical at this point.

Avante
11-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Haha, I have no idea how to get across to you guys, that I am not some unbecoming lard-ass.

Pay no attention to the punk ass kids.

So just what are you doing to get her back?

Lincoln
11-16-2012, 04:07 PM
You are one dumb ass mutherfucker aren't ya, what an idiot!

I've never paid for sex like a pussy ass beta male Internet tough guy.

Shouldn't you be reading more retarded 1960 NFL trivia to help improve your 50% record vs the spread?

Avante
11-16-2012, 04:09 PM
I've never paid for sex like a pussy ass beta male Internet tough guy.

Shouldn't you be reading more retarded 1960 NFL trivia to help improve your 50% record vs the spread?

I'll go really really slow...

I was in the navy in a foreign country where that's how it is, were you ya fucking moron?

Lincoln
11-16-2012, 04:15 PM
:lol paying for sex cause you can't pull foreign trash

BUMP
11-16-2012, 05:09 PM

:wow Boss status if true

Reck
11-16-2012, 05:21 PM
You had sex with her on the first time out? :lmao

You dont want a relantionship with a skank that gives it up on command. Keep it rolling man.

Also I hope you rubbbered up. lol

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I wore a raincoat, but she really is a nice beautiful chick. I'm unsure if she's an undercover slut, but to be honest, she made me uncomfortable with how affectionate and serious she was being, I wanted to leave while we were lying in bed, but I stayed until the morning. She could just be a slut, which would be easier for me, but like I said, she has been texting me all day.

Latarian Milton
11-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Anyways, I'm not in business of hurting people, especially a nice girl like this. But in this scenario, I feel that I have no other choice, if she doesn't understand that our relationship can only be physical at this point.
tbh a smart guy would never add anything emotional to a relationship, just have fun fucking her and flush the bitch down the toilet when you feel bored of her ass. and there's no concern about hurting a girl mentally, they are born with whore instincts and you should expect a woman to have her vagina crammed by 1,000+ different dicks through her lifetime, and you're just one of the brigade with no speciality

silverblk mystix
11-16-2012, 08:30 PM
tbh a smart guy would never add anything emotional to a relationship, just have fun fucking her and flush the bitch down the toilet when you feel bored of her ass. and there's no concern about hurting a girl mentally, they are born with whore instincts and you should expect a woman to have her vagina crammed by 1,000+ different dicks through her lifetime, and you're just one of the brigade with no speciality

This could be a really sweet greeting card message. :lmao

Malik Hairston
11-16-2012, 08:37 PM
If she had sex with a fat guy on the first hang out, she's probably fat as well, tbh..

11-16-2012, 10:11 PM

hot DAMN niggas evacuate the city, cause rogue launchin an ambush droppin truth bombs e'rywhere!