PDA

View Full Version : Keeping that woman....

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:04 PM
...you decided to spend the rest of your life with.

Running the streets, hitting the bars looking for Miss Tonight is totally different than what I'm talking about. If the goal is to get your dick wet, fuck it, whatever it takes will work. The stories I could tell and all of you have yours. Obviously the one big bummer was there you sit on her couch as she slips into something more comfortable, then in walks her husband. Yes size does matter, being a biggie saved my ass more than once. When I'd hear.."leave"...it was always.."yes sir".

Anyway...

Once you decide to settle down you better have all those thoughts of strange pussy out of your mind, you best have satisfied that hunger before you decide to tie the knot. Money is huge, if you don't have any forget about it, nothing sucks more than being poor and stuck with one woman. If you're poor you'll need that strange pussy to cheer you up. I'm dead serious.

If you guys have money, very cool, yes $$$$$$$$$ does buy happiness anyone saying it doesn't is stupid. You want to keep her you'll need to buy her things, satisfy her materialistic wants and needs. Your cute little dimples only last so long.

You treat her like she is your prized possesion, because she is. You make damn sure you put her first and she knows this. Your buddies, football, hobbies are what you do after she is taken care of. Do all you can to make her life as easy/enjoyable as you can. Be neat, help with the house chores, none of this silly ass..that's woman's work. That will not work.

Listen to her, there is nothing more important in a relationship, not even that $$$$$ I talked about. Women simply adore a man who listens, they will gobble you up because it's so rare and they know it. Little things are big to a woman, little love notes, gifts for no reason other than you love her.

Those of you still at the...women are hoes/bitches...stage of life are too immature for a serious relationship with a full grown woman, stick to running the streets, sitting on bar stools checking out that nights potenial Miss Tonight, which is fun for awhile, until sex without emotion starts becoming a drag.

Find a lady then treat her like one, listen when she talks, make her feel important. Life can be great, nothing compares to making love.

GoodOdor
11-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Shut up, faggot.

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Shut up, faggot.

translation

I've never been with a full grown woman before, I have sniffed my sisters painties however, she weighs 300 pounds.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 03:13 PM

Running the streets, hitting the bars looking for Miss Tonight is totally different than what I'm talking about. If the goal is to get your dick wet, fuck it, whatever it takes will work. The stories I could tell and all of you have yours. Obviously the one big bummer was there you sit on her couch as she slips into something more comfortable, then in walks her husband. Yes size does matter, being a biggie saved my ass more than once. When I'd hear.."leave"...it was always.."yes sir".

Anyway...

Once you decide to settle down you better have all those thoughts of strange pussy out of your mind, you best have satisfied that hunger before yiou decide to tie the knot. Money is huge, if you don't have any forget about it, nothing sucks more than being poor and stuck with one woman. If you're poor you'll need that strange pussy to cheer you up. I'm dead serious.

If you guys have money, very cool, yes $$$$$$$$$ does buy happiness anyone saying it doesn't is stupid. You want to keep her you'll need to buy her things, satisfy her materialistic wants and needs. Your cute little dimples only last so long.

You treat her like she is your prized possesion, because she is. You make damn sure you put her first and she knows this. Your buddies, football, hobbies are what you do after she is taken care of. Do all you can to make her life as easy/enjoyable as you can. Be neat, help with the house chores, none of this silly ass..that's woman's work. That will not work.

Listen to her, there is nothing more important in a relationship, not even that $$$$$ I talked about. Women simply adore a man who listens, they will gobble you up because it's so rare and they know it. Little things are big to a woman, little love notes, gifts for no reason other than you love her.

Those of you still at the...women are hoes/bitches...stage of life are too immature for a serious relationship with a full grown woman, stick to running the streets, sitting on bar stools checking out that nights potenial Miss Tonight, which is fun for awhile, until sex without emotion starts becoming a drag.

Find a lady then treat her like one, listen when she talks, make her feel important. Life can be great, nothing compares to making love.

Words of wisdom.....if you plan on being happy with a wife or significant other. I royally fucked up my marriage. She left me for half the reasons you talk about. I lost a really, really good woman. Tossin her salad couldnt keep it together. Sadly, I admit that as well. BUT!!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel. My new g/f of almost a year is my top priority. I learned from all the fuckin up I did in my marriage. Gonna love this one, treat her like she should be treated, listen to her, cater to her...........toss her salad. You know, the things a niggra should do. :hat

CuckingFunt
11-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Get. A. Blog.

Lincoln
11-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Didn't read. Shut the fuck up faggot

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Get. A. Blog.

Shut up, faggot.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Shut up faggot

Get. A. Blog.

Wow, yall had some great input on this thread :jack

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Shut up, faggot.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 03:21 PM
I will beat your ass with your own 2" dick............ johnny

CuckingFunt
11-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Wow, yall had some great input on this thread :jack

Well, we can't all be expected to ruminate on the value of licking assholes.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Well, we can't all be expected to ruminate on the value of licking assholes.

Dont hate because Im a lil nasty in the sack............ :king

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Words of wisdom.....if you plan on being happy with a wife or significant other. I royally fucked up my marriage. She left me for half the reasons you talk about. I lost a really, really good woman. Tossin her salad couldnt keep it together. Sadly, I admit that as well. BUT!!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel. My new g/f of almost a year is my top priority. I learned from all the fuckin up I did in my marriage. Gonna love this one, treat her like she should be treated, listen to her, cater to her...........toss her salad. You know, the things a niggra should do. :hat

As all us men know, women are strange, so you have to anticipate things, put yourself in the best position to get the reaction you want. You cannoit survive in a relationship being lazy and taking things for granted. It does take creativity and work, you have to plug in to what it takes to make it work. It all starts with communication, listening.

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Get. A. Blog.

Don't read.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 03:26 PM
It all starts with communication, listening.

BINGO!!!! When my g/f vents......I sit there and STFU. When she is done, she gives me a hug and says thanks for listening. I didnt hear half the shit she said. :lmao

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:27 PM

translation

Never been with a woman.

CuckingFunt
11-15-2012, 03:28 PM

My feelings about you as a poster have nothing to do with what you claim to do in the bedroom.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2012, 03:29 PM
"being a biggie" :lol

lebomb
11-15-2012, 03:29 PM
My feelings about you as a poster have nothing to do with what you claim to do in the bedroom.

Ditto

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:31 PM
BINGO!!!! When my g/f vents......I sit there and STFU. When she is done, she gives me a hug and says thanks for listening. I didnt hear half the shit she said. :lmao

I make a point to pick sometime during the day to ask her...."what's up?" Most the time she'll smile.."not much"....then a few little nothings and we are both off into our own little worlds. Then there are those times she does want to talk about something so I give her 100& of my attention. I know she loves that about me because she shows it.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 03:35 PM
I was just kidding........... I do listen. Its very important to actually HEAR what they are saying, not just sitting there listening. I learned that as well

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:39 PM
I was just kidding........... I do listen. Its very important to actually HEAR what they are saying, not just sitting there listening. I learned that as well

So many relationships go down the drain because he didn't pay attention to her. That is without question the most important element in a relationship.

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:41 PM
johnsmith

I usually play along with you because it's funny. Not really in the mood today little fella, ok? Maybe later, we can play me vs the dummy, ok?

lebomb
11-15-2012, 03:42 PM
So many relationships go down the drain because he didn't pay attention to her. That is without question the most important element in a relationship.

When and if the woman does decide to bail..........typically there is a dude on the other line that is listening to what she has to say. And usually he is giving her some advise that will destroy yall two. So yeah, pay attention to her.....and her needs. Otherwise some other clown will.

Avante
11-15-2012, 03:45 PM
So true, so very true. But he isn't the one paying the bills, cleaning the house, seeing her at her worst, dealing with her moods. He sees her at her best and in a whole different setting. She sees him at his best, not all laid out in front of the TV.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Women aren't strange.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-15-2012, 04:03 PM
I thought about reading this, but then I remembered that you've paid for sex, so your advice lost all credibility at that point.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 04:07 PM
So true, so very true. But he isn't the one paying the bills, cleaning the house, seeing her at her worst, dealing with her moods. He sees her at her best and in a whole different setting. She sees him at his best, not all laid out in front of the TV.

Yep, because he just wants to lay her. Doesnt even care about what she does at home or in her personal time..........At least at this time in the whole process.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 04:08 PM
I thought about reading this, but then I remembered that you've paid for sex, so your advice lost all credibility at that point.

If you take a girl out to dinner, or the movies and she gobbles your nuts, or bangs you later that evening. Basically you paid for sex as well. Just sayin.

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 04:10 PM
johnsmith

I usually play along with you because it's funny. Not really in the mood today little fella, ok? Maybe later, we can play me vs the dummy, ok?

:rollin. What a douche

Avante
11-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Women aren't strange.

Well I have three older sisters, been with a couple hundred women have worked with women, yep, very strange.

Avante
11-15-2012, 04:44 PM

That is sorta covered in my post.

Avante
11-15-2012, 04:45 PM
:rollin. What a douche

A douche follows people around who make it very clear they think he is mentally retarded. Stop stalking me asshole.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Well I have three older sisters, been with a couple hundred women have worked with women, yep, very strange.Nope, on the whole not at all.

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 04:54 PM
A douche follows people around who make it very clear they think he is mentally retarded. Stop stalking me asshole.
I thought you weren't in the mood to talk to me? Can't help it can you?

And remember when you said you didn't have sisters? Weird that you would lie about that too....wait, no it's not, you lie about everything....then again, I'd lie about having sisters too I mine were fat whores like yours are.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Well, he has paid for sex with hundreds of women. That's not strange at all.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Avante, still doing work.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 04:58 PM
SBM, still thinking about me.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 05:00 PM
SBM, still thinking about me.

Avante
11-15-2012, 05:00 PM
I thought you weren't in the mood to talk to me? Can't help it can you?

And remember when you said you didn't have sisters? Weird that you would lie about that too....wait, no it's not, you lie about everything....then again, I'd lie about having sisters too I mine were fat whores like yours are.

I;'ve also said when dealing with the riff raff here like you I play whatever game I 'm in the mood for with them. They are not too be taken seriously so I don't. Look at how bad off you are, calling some guys sisters a whore..??? Are you really that fucked?

You follow me around non stiop, I'm all you ever do here, dude you really do have it that bad.

Ok little one, done with you today, but you are in luck because I will talk to you tomortrow so all is not lost, you can sleep tight tonight, I do compassion. I know, I know that news got you all wet, right?

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 05:01 PM
I;'ve also said when dealing with the riff raff here like you I play whatever game I 'm in the mood for with them. They are not too be taken seriously so I don't. Look at how bad off you are, calling aome guys sisters a whore..??? Are you really that fucked?

You follow me around non stiop, I'm all you ever do here, dude you really do have it bad.

Johnsmith faggot is sprung! :lmao

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 05:02 PM
I;'ve also said when dealing with the riff raff here like you I play whatever game I 'm in the mood for with them. They are not too be taken seriously so I don't. Look at how bad off you are, calling aome guys sisters a whore..??? Are you really that fucked?

You follow me around non stiop, I'm all you ever do here, dude you really do have it bad.

So when you said you weren't in the mood to have a discussion with me, what you meant was, you plan on replying to every one of my posts.

Seriously though, why lie repeatedly about having sisters?

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 05:02 PM

You're not very good at this are you?

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 05:03 PM
SBM, if I don't reply to you, will your feelings get hurt eventually like they did by the guy that made the movie thread?

Avante
11-15-2012, 05:05 PM
So when you said you weren't in the mood to have a discussion with me, what you meant was, you plan on replying to every one of my posts.

Seriously though, why lie repeatedly about having sisters?

I troll you a little, then quiclkly get bored with you then decide to toss you aside. You are now being tossed aside, yep, way too boring.

I never talk seriously with obvious dumb fucks, I treat you/them like what they are, morons.

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 05:08 PM
I troll you a little, then quiclkly get bored with you then decide to toss you aside. You are now being tossed aside, yep, way too boring.

I never talk seriously with obvious dumb fucks, I treat you/them like what they are, morons.

But when are you going to be so not in the mood to have a discussion with me that you quit replying? Since you were the one that said you weren't in the mood, doesn't it mean that you are the one replying and therefore the one being trolled?

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 05:09 PM
johnsmith

I;'ve also said when dealing with the riff raff here like you I play whatever game I 'm in the mood for with them. They are not too be taken seriously so I don't. Look at how bad off you are, calling some guys sisters a whore..??? Are you really that fucked?

You follow me around non stiop, I'm all you ever do here, dude you really do have it that bad.

Ok little one, done with you today, but you are in luck because I will talk to you tomortrow so all is not lost, you can sleep tight tonight, I do compassion. I know, I know that news got you all wet, right?

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 05:10 PM
:lol

Avante
11-15-2012, 05:17 PM
But when are you going to be so not in the mood to have a discussion with me that you quit replying? Since you were the one that said you weren't in the mood, doesn't it mean that you are the one replying and therefore the one being trolled?

Do you not follow me around every single day, day in and day out, all the time to the point of doing nothing else and you are trolling me....hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own you amigo, you belong to me. Watch this, I guarantee...GUARANTEE...you can't go a week without me trolling the shit out of you.

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Do you not follow me around every single day, day in and day out, all the time to the point of doing nothing else and you are trolling me....hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own you amigo, you belong to me. Watch this, I guarantee...GUARANTEE...you can't go a week without me trolling the shit out of you.

There you go, replying to me again. I normally wouldn't run the "you replied to me first" kind of an argument, but you clearly said you weren't in the mood.

You know what I do when I'm not in the mood to deal with someone? I don't talk to that someone.

Seems pretty basic to me.

Avante
11-15-2012, 05:24 PM
There you go, replying to me again. I normally wouldn't run the "you replied to me first" kind of an argument, but you clearly said you weren't in the mood.

You know what I do when I'm not in the mood to deal with someone? I don't talk to that someone.

Seems pretty basic to me.

I bet I can go 60 days totally ignoring you, I'll put permanent bannishment on the line, starting right now.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 05:25 PM
I bet I can go 60 days totally ignoring you, I'll put permanent bannishment on the line, starting right now.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL, deal. If you can, I'll give you nothing. You made the bet.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 05:29 PM
LOL, deal. If you can, I'll give you nothing. You made the bet.He'll lose and then he'll welsh.

And SBM will keep whining about me.

Blake
11-15-2012, 05:35 PM

^ the only that really follows avante around

CuckingFunt
11-15-2012, 05:36 PM
Well I have three older sisters, been with a couple hundred women have worked with women, yep, very strange.

Bags. Of. Sand.

Avante
11-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Bags. Of. Sand.

I hate to break it to ya like this but every guy out there is thinking yep, very strange, of course they won't admit that because I 'd be right and that is a no no here.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 06:39 PM
I hate to break it to ya like this but every guy out there is thinking yep, very strange, of course they won't admit that because I 'd be right and that is a no no here.Hundreds of bags of sand.

Trill Clinton
11-15-2012, 06:42 PM
avante, why did your marriage to your 1st wife break down?

DMC
11-15-2012, 08:38 PM

pig in a poke

DMC
11-15-2012, 08:44 PM

Anyway...

Once you decide to settle down you better have all those thoughts of strange pussy out of your mind, you best have satisfied that hunger before you decide to tie the knot. Money is huge, if you don't have any forget about it, nothing sucks more than being poor and stuck with one woman. If you're poor you'll need that strange pussy to cheer you up. I'm dead serious.

I like to suck cock. I am so fat that I sweat between my rolls even in the winter. I develop a cheese that emits an odor that attracts mice and catfish. I fucked my sister. My dad made me suck his dick when I was 18. That got me started on having the ability to milk a man's love gun for all it's worth. I can put a granny smith apple up my ass. My ass doesn't even return to a closed position when the apple falls out. My uncle raped me. He smokes hand rolled cigarettes and rolled one out on my back while he was uncle fucking me. I sucked my dog's dick. He bit me after he came, then went to sleep.

I don't get what you're saying.

Avante
11-16-2012, 12:55 AM
I don't get what you're saying.

I have no doubts.

DMC
11-16-2012, 12:58 AM
I have no doubts.

I don't get the part about your dog. Why did he bite you? Maybe the tip was too sensitive after he came, you need to back off it.

Avante
11-16-2012, 01:03 AM
I don't get the part about your dog. Why did he bite you?

What was he suppose to do, I bit him first.

AaronY
11-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Bags. Of. Sand.

That period shit has been played out for years now. God that shits annoying

silverblk mystix
11-18-2012, 11:50 AM
That period shit has been played out for years now. God that shits annoying

Excellent.Point.Chump.Funt.Truly.Lame.Trans-testicle posters.

ChumpDumper
11-18-2012, 12:14 PM
:cry

The Reckoning
11-18-2012, 01:15 PM
every avante thread goes atleast 3 pages.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2012, 01:29 PM

Avante's Sheeple Puppets. Live on Spurstalk. Tune in.

DMC
11-18-2012, 02:07 PM

In grade school you could get more people around a retard fight than you could around a book reading. Same applies here.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2012, 03:14 PM
In grade school you could get more people around a retard fight than you could around a book reading. Same applies here.

So what does it mean when the same people do nothing but watch retard fights. And then bitch and moan about the retard fights. and then watch retard fights again...and again...and...?

Clipper Nation
11-18-2012, 06:29 PM

That's because at least half of the posts in every Avante thread are him double- and triple-posting his own bullshit....

silverblk mystix
11-18-2012, 07:09 PM
That's because at least half of the posts in every Avante thread are him double- and triple-posting his own bullshit....

It is actually because puppets like you are so easily trolled. :lmao

DMC
11-18-2012, 07:43 PM
So what does it mean when the same people do nothing but watch retard fights. And then bitch and moan about the retard fights. and then watch retard fights again...and again...and...?

It means you must be getting your ass kicked a lot.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2012, 08:49 PM
It means you must be getting your ass kicked a lot.

I never watched anybody fight. I busted up the fight and told either participant that if they couldn't behave-they would have to deal with me. No one ever tried to continue in my presence again.

mavs>spurs
11-18-2012, 09:23 PM
did chumpdumper really just change someone's quote to a crying face like that was some clever rebuttal? man, how the mighty have fallen..

silverblk mystix
11-18-2012, 10:04 PM
did chumpdumper really just change someone's quote to a crying face like that was some clever rebuttal? man, how the mighty have fallen..

73000 posts of pure shit & lameness :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-19-2012, 02:50 AM
did chumpdumper really just change someone's quote to a crying face like that was some clever rebuttal? man, how the mighty have fallen..What would you prefer?

Blake
11-19-2012, 06:51 PM
I never watched anybody fight. I busted up the fight and told either participant that if they could behave-they could sex me. No one ever tried to continue in my presence again.

Fascinating story

mavs>spurs
11-19-2012, 07:39 PM
What would you prefer?

an epic barrage of chump-questioning leaving the target looking like this

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqoeqr1pTt1qc0mpuo1_500.gif

ChumpDumper
11-20-2012, 05:33 AM
an epic barrage of chump-questioning leaving the target looking like this

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqoeqr1pTt1qc0mpuo1_500.gifWhy would anyone want that?