PDA

View Full Version : ginobilis offense a concern??

LASToog36
11-15-2012, 04:01 PM
hasnt really found a rhythm in the early stages of the season.. shots look flat even missing free throws. and if you take notice he wasnt even in the game in the final crucial minutes of the laker game. concern for pop? hopefully its a passing slump thatll be fixed overtime cuz well definately need him in the playoffs. Danny green might be a no-show again. Elaborate....

Obstructed_View
11-15-2012, 04:04 PM
He's injured. Read the papers much? Clearly you don't read Spurstalk before starting threads.

BatManu20
11-15-2012, 05:41 PM
He's clearly playing injured.. he'll be fine.

spurraider21
11-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Manu played poorly in the first 2 rounds of last years playoffs where we swept both teams. once we had competition like OKC manu turned it up. i'm not concerned at a slow start. its a matter of time until he gets into gear.

therealtruth
11-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Manu might need to start. I remember in '10 he seemed the same way. Then when Parker got injured and he started starting he took his game to another level. The only reason Pop moved him to the bench last season is he was afraid of him getting injured. I think you could start Manu and Splitter. You improve the defense by starting Splitter but you make the offense worse. Manu helps to correct that.